PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Explain it to me please

TambaBerry
12-29-2013, 06:43 PM
I don't want to weed through the huge thread, but wtf happened on that punt fake? How did we not win it?

DenverChief
12-29-2013, 06:44 PM
yea I missed it too

TribalElder
12-29-2013, 06:44 PM
ref rape

it happens

KChiefer
12-29-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't want to weed through the huge thread, but wtf happened on that punt fake? How did we not win it?

Refs let them push the pile far enough to get the first, then decided to blow it dead before he fumbled. At least I think they blew it dead...

Valiant

we will get an apology later..

the guy was still up being pushed forward when he lost it.. Refs screwed it up royally. and we did not challenge the call.

Ceej
Big pile up. We came out of the pile with the ball and a returned TD.

Refs said whistles were blown. I didn't hear them.

displacedinMN
we got screwed.

in the chat, the play may have been blown dead when someone lost his helmet.
Like the Pitt game at thanksgiving.

The play ends immediately.

petegz28
12-29-2013, 06:46 PM

the guy was still up being pushed forward when he lost it.. Refs screwed it up royally. and we did not challenge the call.

We could not challenge. That's what makes this worse. The booth didn't even review it.

DrunkBassGuitar
basically the chiefs either stopped or recovered a fumble. refs didn't call play dead before fumble, but then said that SD got the first down because of their forward movement (despite the fumble).

coaches can't challenge during OT so that was that.

kepp
Refs let them push the pile far enough to get the first, then decided to blow it dead before he fumbled. At least I think they blew it dead...

They didn't even blow it dead...no whistle. They just decided (very quickly, I should add) after we stripped the ball and scored.
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-29-2013, 06:47 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>OK back to SD, forward progress was called on the field on the fake punt. With the replays we saw, we really can&#39;t tell if it was/wasn&#39;t.</p>&mdash; Mike Pereira (@MikePereira) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikePereira/statuses/417452356125474816">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TambaBerry
I saw the play, i just don't get why it was called dead and not a td for the win

KChiefer
The Bears and Steelers have made a living off standing ppl up and stripping them.

petegz28
Big pile up. We came out of the pile with the ball and a returned TD.

Refs said whistles were blown. I didn't hear them.

No one heard them...imagine that

smittysbar
It was BS! That should have been our ball and a TD

Ceej
12-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Is that non-reviewable?

tboss27
I've gone back and watched it 4 times. There is no whistle blown until Grey ran into the end zone. They let the play go, we ended up in the end zone, they ruled he had the first down but no replay was made to see if he fumbled. Complete screw job, more from the booth than the refs. The refs did their job, missed the call, but let the play go until the very end. They made a ruling and then no review after we ran out of the pile with the ball. Unbelievable, never seen anything that blatant not be reviewed.

cabletech94
No one heard them...imagine that

this.

ShowtimeSBMVP
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Not entirely sure about the fake punt in the SD/KC game. No announcement made except SD made line to gain. Hope to update you on <a href="https://twitter.com/FFD">@FFD</a> tomoro</p>&mdash; Mike Pereira (@MikePereira) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikePereira/statuses/417456979477426177">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>

TambaBerry
12-29-2013, 06:49 PM
I've gone back and watched it 4 times. There is no whistle blown until Grey ran into the end zone. They let the play go, we ended up in the end zone, they ruled he had the first down but no replay was made to see if he fumbled. Complete screw job, more from the booth than the refs. The refs did their job, missed the call, but let the play go until the very end. They made a ruling and then no review after we ran out of the pile with the ball. Unbelievable, never seen anything that blatant not be reviewed.

This, also at the very least its a fumble and our ball where it was recovered at.

kepp

Especially in OT in a game with big playoff implications. Inexcuseable.
Posted via Mobile Device

tboss27
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>OK back to SD, forward progress was called on the field on the fake punt. With the replays we saw, we really can't tell if it was/wasn't.</p>&mdash; Mike Pereira (@MikePereira) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikePereira/statuses/417452356125474816">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>

Bullsh*t. The whistle wasn't blown until after Grey ran into the endzone. They are saying that now to cover their ass. Very little explanation by the referee given at the end, and the replay officials sat on their hands and didn't ask if it was forward progress or down by contact.

bobbything
12-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Screwjob. His progress wasn't stopped, he was stripped, and for no good reason his progress was deemed stopped. There were no whistles and the booth chose not to review it for no apparent reason.

Either his progress was stopped or it wasn't. There was no whistle because his progress hadn't stopped. They just decided to stop the play once he had a 1st down.

It was joke and really makes me wonder about how something like this could have happened.

displacedinMN
12-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Then explain what the HELL was Thannon Tharp wearing today?

tboss27
Is that non-reviewable?

Forward progress stopped is not reviewable. Down by contact is. No whistle was blown until we were in the endzone, therefore, no forward progress was called on the field.

mnchiefsguy

We could not challenge the call...all replays are initiated by the booth in OT.

GoShox
Imagine the outrage from the media if these were replacement refs. But since they aren't..........

Three7s
12-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Screwjob. His progress wasn't stopped, he was stripped, and for no good reason his progress was deemed stopped. There were no whistles and the booth chose not to review it for no apparent reason.

Either his progress was stopped or it wasn't. There was no whistle because his progress hadn't stopped. They just decided to stop the play once he had a 1st down.

It was joke and really makes me wonder about how something like this could have happened.
WWNFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-29-2013, 06:53 PM
No 13-3

petegz28
12-29-2013, 06:55 PM
No 13-3

or 12-4 :doh!:

fairladyZ
12-29-2013, 06:56 PM
I haven't gone back and watched it, but if his helmet came off then it was dead from when it came off.. If we stripped it after it wouldn't have matter. But the fact is that NO whistles were blown. He WAS getting pushed forward so the strip was legit as was the TD.. The play should have been reviewed to see when we gained posession as upposed to when his helmet got ripped off (if it did i don't exactly recall).... It was a fuckup by the refs and the replay booth to just say he reached the line to gain and not review the TO.

KChiefer
Imagine the outrage from the media if these were replacement refs. But since they aren't..........

Or if this affected the golden boys, Manning or Brady.

This didn't end our season, but PIT should be raising hell.

Kidd Lex
The league just seems so fucking rigged. No way his progress was stopped... smdh

DJ's left nut
12-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Just the wrong call, no other way to put it.

I was listening on the radio and thought maybe it was close - the radio guys didn't make a big deal of it.

Watched the replay when I got home and the officials flat out fucked it up. There's no other way to put it - the Steelers are playing golf because the officials missed what appears to be a pretty straightforward call.

In the end, that's probably better for KC because Rivers is hard on the Broncos and they'll get get Denver in the 2nd round if they advance, but still - the Refs absolutely screwed the Chiefs and by extension the Steelers there.

kcjoker
Such BS..how can he get forward progress but not fumble at the same time?

jspchief
Forward progress stopped is not reviewable. Down by contact is. No whistle was blown until we were in the endzone, therefore, no forward progress was called on the field.You don't know whether a whistle was blown or not. You didn't hear one on TV, but that doesn't mean it wasn't blown.

That's why the play isn't reviewable. You can't review a play to determine when a whistle was blown.

farmerchief

For what it's worth, Pittsburgh deserves the apology!

Kidd Lex
I haven't gone back and watched it, but if his helmet came off then it was dead from when it came off.. If we stripped it after it wouldn't have matter. But the fact is that NO whistles were blown. He WAS getting pushed forward so the strip was legit as was the TD.. The play should have been reviewed to see when we gained posession as upposed to when his helmet got ripped off (if it did i don't exactly recall).... It was a ****up by the refs and the replay booth to just say he reached the line to gain and not review the TO.

As Weddle ran by 81 he started stripping the ball long before any helmet came off, the other guys just finished the job. Hack job by the refs...

Iowanian
12-29-2013, 06:58 PM
It looked like bullshit but the truth is it didn't matter.

If the Kicker does his job, the game is over with a W from the 2's.

With no depth left, and playing special teams it was obvious the guys were exhausted.

I don't really care how it ended up, it was an exciting game, gave some hope for the depth players talent and doesn't change anything.

The Starters will come back next week and push the shit into the Colts.

petegz28
12-29-2013, 06:59 PM
You don't know whether a whistle was blown or not. You didn't hear one on TV, but that doesn't mean it wasn't blown.

That's why the play isn't reviewable. You can't review a play to determine when a whistle was blown.

Then the Ref needs to say the whistle was blown..

DaKCMan AP
It's simple: the NFL is rigged.

KC is a shit city that no one gives a fuck about. The NFL says congrats on 11 wins, now shut the fuck up and we'll surely shove it up your ass in the playoffs.

wutamess
Didnt we gain a couple spots in draft order though?

tboss27
You don't know whether a whistle was blown or not. You didn't hear one on TV, but that doesn't mean it wasn't blown.

Give me a break, you can hear the whistle blown plain as day after Grey ran into the end zone. If they were calling forward progress being stopped they would have continued to blow it while Grey was running down the field. No whistle was blown before he scored, there is zero question about it.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I will not watch SD-Bungles.

GoShox
12-29-2013, 07:03 PM

You're right, Succop missed a kick he should have easily made. If he makes it, none of this matters.

But if he needs to do his job right, which he does, then is it unreasonable to expect the refs to do their job correctly as well?

ThaVirus
12-29-2013, 07:03 PM
In the end, that's probably better for KC because Rivers is hard on the Broncos and they'll get get Denver in the 2nd round if they advance, but still - the Refs absolutely screwed the Chiefs and by extension the Steelers there.

Definitely. If San Diego can get by the Bengals, the Broncos will be shitting themselves.

Before the game, they said the Chargers were 1st in drives of 10+ plays, TOP, and 3rd down percentage. That is the perfect recipe for beating a Manning-led team. They'll just need some clutch stops by their defense like they did a few weeks ago in Denver and they can steal another W.

Fire Me Boy!
12-29-2013, 07:04 PM
I haven't gone back and watched it, but if his helmet came off then it was dead from when it came off.. If we stripped it after it wouldn't have matter. But the fact is that NO whistles were blown. He WAS getting pushed forward so the strip was legit as was the TD.. The play should have been reviewed to see when we gained posession as upposed to when his helmet got ripped off (if it did i don't exactly recall).... It was a fuckup by the refs and the replay booth to just say he reached the line to gain and not review the TO.

As Weddle ran by 81 he started stripping the ball long before any helmet came off, the other guys just finished the job. Hack job by the refs...

Disagree. The ball was being fumbled, but we did not have the ball when Weddle's helmet came off. Dead ball, whoever has possession at the time maintains possession. SD ball. Sucks, but true.

JoeyChuckles
12-29-2013, 07:12 PM
Didnt we gain a couple spots in draft order though?

I thought it was decided by how we do in the playoffs now.

Fire Me Boy!
12-29-2013, 07:13 PM

Yes, that'll depend on how we do in the playoffs.

kevonm
12-29-2013, 07:14 PM
As close as the spot was to the marker, how did they not measure?

jd1020
12-29-2013, 07:14 PM

It does.

However, teams go out in the same round so it then goes by who did worse in the regular season to decide who gets what pick.

But the Chiefs are going to win the SB so it doesn't matter.

TambaBerry
12-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Does anyone have a replay of the game? Steelers fans are saying that the Chargers had 7 guys lined up on the right of our snapper, which is a penalty.

edit: on our field goal miss

Dartgod
12-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Does anyone have a replay of the game? Steelers fans are saying that the Chargers had 7 guys lined up on the right of our snapper, which is a penalty.

Looking at the video of it on NFL.com and yes, they have 7 players on the right.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000305995/Succop-misses-game-winning-field-goal

Is that really illegal?

ISUJeff
12-29-2013, 07:55 PM

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331229024

In the highlights, you are correct, 7 guys to the right of the snapper
Doubt that's what caused Succup to shank it, but it's another ref f-up

notorious
12-29-2013, 08:02 PM
The Steelers got fucked.

We will hear more about this.

kevonm
12-29-2013, 08:03 PM
more than 6 on one side is illegal

mdstu
12-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Pit fan is correct.

TEX
12-29-2013, 08:06 PM
It looked like bullshit but the truth is it didn't matter.

With no depth left, and playing special teams it was obvious the guys were exhausted.

I don't really care how it ended up, it was an exciting game, gave some hope for the depth players talent and doesn't change anything.

The Starters will come back next week and push the shit into the Colts.

And the Chiefs will have the same kicker...

displacedinMN
12-29-2013, 08:07 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331229024

In the highlights, you are correct, 7 guys to the right of the snapper
Doubt that's what caused Succup to shank it, but it's another ref f-up

I know I put on chat that there were a lot of people on that side.

It looked like he could not get the angle he wanted. threw off the whole kick.

mdstu
12-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Also, what is the difference between PI and Illegal contact?
Why was the IC against Jenkens in OT not PI?

displacedinMN
12-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Pit fan is correct.

A fake kick and run to his right,

its a first down

BigRedChief
12-29-2013, 08:10 PM

the guy was still up being pushed forward when he lost it.. Refs screwed it up royally. and we did not challenge the call.Teams can't challenge in overtime. And forward progress is not reviewable.

Chiefshrink
12-29-2013, 08:15 PM
The ref plainly had a weak ass ego and a cowardly spine to make the right call. He wouldn't make the right call because he was intimidated by the home team and home crowd knowing a playoff appearance was riding on this last game for the home team. He already knows the Chiefs are in so why not avoid all the potential hometown angry chaos from the fans and players and continue to stroke his weak ass ego by avoiding humility. Everybody wins then ! Except for the correct team!!;)

Chiefshrink
12-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Teams can't challenge in overtime. And forward progress is not reviewable.

They review 3rd down spots which means they have to figure out where the forward progress stopped.

GloryDayz
12-29-2013, 08:18 PM

I just did the same, and I have to stop watching it, it would take an NFL official to come up with what happened vs. what the final outcome was. The guy with the best view of it all doesn't blow the whistle, and starts following the Chiefs as he thought it was a fumble. So I can't tell you how the play ended with the final ruling because whichever official said he was "down" sure as hell never bothered to blow his whistle.

The key to me is that no whistle was blown, that means the play was live. and with officials, especially one of the ones with the best view of "forward progress" or "helmet off" takes off after the recovered strip, it's just wrong.

And I think I've heard that forward progress isn't challengeable. Well I'd like to understand what "challenging the spot" is then...

jspchief
12-29-2013, 08:18 PM
They review 3rd spots which means they have to figure out where the forward progress stopped.it's not a reviewable play

milkman
12-29-2013, 08:20 PM
The ref plainly had a weak ass ego and a cowardly spine to make the right call. He wouldn't make the right call because he was intimidated by the home team and home crowd knowing a playoff appearance was riding on this last game for the home team. He already knows the Chiefs are in so why not avoid all the potential hometown angry chaos from the fans and players and continue to stroke his weak ass ego by avoiding humility. Everybody wins then ! Except for the correct team!!;)

Please, please, please Mods, I'm begging you.

Change this clown's name to Lucy Van Pelt.

Saccopoo
12-29-2013, 08:20 PM
Looking at the video of it on NFL.com and yes, they have 7 players on the right.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000305995/Succop-misses-game-winning-field-goal

Is that really illegal?

Wow.

That's a blown call on an easily called penalty.

If I were a Pittsburgh fan, I'd be frickin' livid about right now.

As a Chiefs fan, I was pissed we got jobbed and lost the game, but now I'm happy because we most likely got a better draft position and it sets up Denver for a tougher second round game baring the usual first round melt-down by Mr. Potato Head.

Red Dawg
12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
We could not challenge. That's what makes this worse. The booth didn't even review it.

We had that shit. Weddle was not down at all.

KCrockaholic
12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
If nothing else it should've been Chiefs ball at the spot of recovery since Weddle lost his helmet.

kcpasco
12-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Just another case of a rule favoring the offense.

BWillie
12-29-2013, 08:23 PM

Reid had his arms up to the ref after, as if to say how come the booth didnt challenge it. Clearly he didnt agree w the call and he didnt even throw the red flag.

Fat Elvis
12-29-2013, 08:23 PM
I think it is funny that we got screwed in a game that didn't matter because the Stoolers, Ruthlessraper and Haley got screwed even more than us.

Mr. Laz
12-29-2013, 08:24 PM
no way that the forward progress could be stopped just after the 1st down but before the fumble and the helmet coming off.

helmet came off after the 1st down market but before the fumble

mysterious whistle that nobody heard

either they don't get the 1st down or we get the fumble

total screw job

crossbow
12-29-2013, 08:27 PM
Looking forward to even more of this when the Chiefs play their next game. Nothing ever changes.

Chiefshrink
12-29-2013, 08:28 PM
it's not a reviewable play

Well now we have a philosophical oxymoron with the rules now don't we.:thumb:

Just like stopping the clock in the last seconds by the QB spiking the ball when clearly he is doing this between the tackles with no legit receiver in the vicinity 'but it is still not grounding' which clearly is what the QB is doing.;) How is this not grounding ?? But then there might some obscure rule that allows for this(oxymoron) to cover for the obvious grounding, who knows ??

Just saying:shrug:

kevonm
12-29-2013, 08:29 PM
no way that the forward progress could be stopped just after the 1st down but before the fumble and the helmet coming off.

helmet came off after the 1st down market but before the fumble

mysterious whistle that nobody heard

either they don't get the 1st down or we get the fumble

total screw job

I feel like the ref decided forward progress stopped just before the helmet came off and the strip happened. Then he decided to spot it at a first down. I have no idea how he knew where to spot it, he basically just decided it was going to be a first down regardless of what happened. That spot has to be reviewable. Is there a difference between an upstairs review and a challenge?

Mr. Laz
12-29-2013, 08:31 PM
I feel like the ref decided forward progress stopped just before the helmet came off and the strip happened. Then he decided to spot it at a first down. I have no idea how he knew where to spot it, he basically just decided it was going to be a first down regardless of what happened. That spot has to be reviewable. Is there a difference between an upstairs review and a challenge?
I don't care what he decided ... the whistle DIDN'T blow before the strip.

Leavy screws us constantly and HE DECIDED that san diego should win.

Simplicity
12-29-2013, 08:32 PM

We can't challenge a play in overtime, sir.

kevonm
12-29-2013, 08:39 PM

I am on your side, but what does the whistle blowing have to do with anything? All they have to do is say they meant to blow the whistle and the play was over.

Mr. Laz
12-29-2013, 08:44 PM
I am on your side, but what does the whistle blowing have to do with anything? All they have to do is say they meant to blow the whistle and the play was over.
so you are saying that a ref can stop the play in his mind anytime he wants to and doesn't have to indicate anything. Just a random 'i mentally stopped the play 2 seconds ago'

players go until the whistle blows but refs can just randomly make up any shit they want?

kevonm
12-29-2013, 08:45 PM
so you are saying that a ref can stop the play in his mind anytime he wants to and doesn't have to indicate anything. Just a random 'i mentally stopped the play 2 seconds ago'

players go until the whistle blows but refs can just randomly make up any shit they want?

Exactly. They really can. Did it not just happen?

Coach
12-29-2013, 08:48 PM
We can't challenge a play in overtime, sir.

A rule that I wish to be changed to each team getting one challenge in OT.

Sorter
12-29-2013, 08:53 PM
Exactly. They really can. Did it not just happen?

ROFL

kcpasco
12-29-2013, 08:56 PM
I just chalk it up to the refs being old blind and stupid.

GloryDayz
12-29-2013, 09:04 PM

The good news is, I think, his gay ass is fucking gone. and if there's any justice, if he was going to call the super bowl, THAT play keeps him from it. But in usual "fuck Kansas City" fashin, THAT play will be what the league does to teach the world a lesson about questioning their minions and give it to him.

Well, I'm not seeing us in "that" game, so if Fuck Face wants to fuck us one more time, he'll need to ask for the Indy-Chiefs game to do it. And if he does, I hope somebody drills him in the dick with the nose of the football at some point, then tell him it's not reviewable.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NK1_B8zX87w/maxresdefault.jpg

tboss27
12-29-2013, 09:09 PM

The refs can't go back after letting the play go to the end and say forward progress is stopped. It's a right then and there call, and if it is made, whistles are blown. They didn't make that call at the time, they are saying they did now to cover up the fact they screwed up by not going to replay. It would be equivalent to a QB being "in the grasp, momentum stopped", but letting the play go and having the QB fumble and defense score and then go back and make the in the grasp call. Refs aren't supposed to let the play go until the defense scores and then go back and say he had progress stopped. If you make that call the play has to be blown dead.

kevonm
12-29-2013, 09:11 PM
The refs can't go back after letting the play go to the end and say forward progress is stopped. It's a right then and there call, and if it is made, whistles are blown. They didn't make that call at the time, they are saying they did now to cover up the fact they screwed up. It would be equivalent to a QB being "in the grasp, momentum stopped", but letting the play go and having the QB fumble and defense score and then go back and make the in the grasp call. Refs aren't supposed to let the play go until the defense scores and then go back and say he had progress stopped. If you make that call the play has to be blown dead.

I totally agree. But it just happened. All the ref has to do is say the whistle fell out of his mouth or some other bs

kcpasco
12-29-2013, 09:17 PM
LMAO At forward progress being called on a guy still moving forward LMAO

Ragged Robin
12-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Should have been reviewed from upstairs. They didn't even look at it.

chiefqueen
12-29-2013, 09:19 PM
For what it's worth, Pittsburgh deserves the apology!

As far as I am concerned if the league decides to write a "we screwed up" letter, they can just go ahead and send it to Pittsburgh and not KC.

lcarus
12-29-2013, 09:20 PM
I don't understand why the officials wouldn't just let the TD occur and then it would have to be reviewed since it was a scoring play. They are supposed to let it play out like that.

lcarus
12-29-2013, 09:21 PM
LMAO At forward progress being called on a guy still moving forward LMAO

Don't you know? Forward progress is only forward progress until the exact moment the runner reaches the first down marker. Then it's automatically dead.

GloryDayz
12-29-2013, 09:33 PM
Don't you know? Forward progress is only forward progress until the exact moment the runner reaches the first down marker. Then it's automatically dead.

Again, in there morning meeting, the gathering of NFL officials will simply laugh about this blown call, claim it actually wasn't "blown", and compare "fuck job" stories from each of the other games.

Ragged Robin
12-29-2013, 09:34 PM
I don't understand why the officials wouldn't just let the TD occur and then it would have to be reviewed since it was a scoring play. They are supposed to let it play out like that.

All plays can be reviewed in OT by the NFL replay officials if they deem it necessary..

GloryDayz
12-29-2013, 09:52 PM

You're kidding, right?

Oh, I get it, that was a joke.... Ah ha ha ha, ah ha ha, ah ha ha ha haaaaaaa...

chiefzilla1501
12-29-2013, 10:00 PM

The only reason you wouldn't review a call where a spot might have been wrong by inches and where there is a legit question about a fumble is pure arrogance.

headsnap
12-29-2013, 10:07 PM
what is the point of having review if you are not going to review obvious reviewable calls? :spock:

BigRedChief
12-29-2013, 10:10 PM
NFL has already come out and said they screwed up the two calls. The fumble/first down and the field goal.

threebag
12-29-2013, 10:20 PM
NFL has already come out and said they screwed up the two calls. The fumble/first down and the field goal.

ChiefsandOsfan tweet?

headsnap
12-29-2013, 10:20 PM

that makes me feel better, my faith is restored in the game...

GloryDayz
12-29-2013, 10:35 PM

In related news, the NFL's front office has purchased a new printer for printing apology letters for officiating mistakes.

http://blog.newspaperclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/press2.gif