PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Buccaneers look into Scott Pioli to fill their GM position.

Cmd'r&Chief
12-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Was watching NFL Network this morning, and they were talking about who the Bucs may bring in to fill the newly open GM and Coaching positions. One of the names being thrown into the mix for "serious consideration" to fill the GM position, none other than Scotty Pioli.

How does this Ass Clown keep finding jobs within the NFL?

TribalElder
12-31-2013, 10:00 AM
he might learn from his fuckups in KC

It's the bucs, they could do worse :shrug:

MIAdragon
12-31-2013, 10:01 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1171687/kgface_medium.gif

jspchief
12-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Ahaha

BucEyedPea
12-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Good! I like it! Hope we get him.

GordonGekko
12-31-2013, 10:04 AM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The fact that Pioli continues to find employment in jobs that pay multi-millions of $ while many Americans are out of work, is perplexing.

I'm pretty sure any clown off the street that has a rudimentary understanding of football could equal or better his record when he was here.

ptlyon
12-31-2013, 10:06 AM

Just keep the candy wrappers out of the stairwells or there will be hell to pay

ILChief
12-31-2013, 10:08 AM
Jake O'Connell and Sabby Piscatelli are excited

Cmd'r&Chief
12-31-2013, 10:09 AM

You don't understand what you're saying. We had a guy shoot himself, just to get the Fuck away from this douche noodle.

MMXcalibur
12-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Pfffffffttt......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Al Bundy will be pleased.

jspchief
12-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Just keep the candy wrappers out of the stairwells or there will be hell to pay

Candy wrappers? Wait until he sees the mrsa. He'll stroke out.

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Sorry....but I don't believe this for a second.

They just fired Schiano who was basically Pioli as a HC. There is no way that after all of that they bring in Pioli himself to run the show.

I guarantee you that Pioli will be brought up for ANY GM job that is available. It's just the talking heads having something to talk about.

GordonGekko
12-31-2013, 10:16 AM

They just fired Schiano who was basically Pioli as a HC. There is no way that after all of that they bring in Pioli himself to run the show.

I guarantee you that Pioli will be brought up for ANY GM job that is available. It's just the talking heads having something to talk about.

Imagine Pioli and Schiano in the same organization. The players would be in pure HELL, on top of the fact they'd win at a maximum 5 games per year.

stevieray
12-31-2013, 10:17 AM
are they changing the name to buttpirates?..cause that will be raping of astronomical proportions.

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Imagine Pioli and Schiano in the same organization. The players would be in pure HELL, on top of the fact they'd win at a maximum 5 games per year.

Pioli and Schiano are friends. If they had just fired their GM but still had Schiano has the HC....then I could see them bringing in Pioli.

All the rumors right now are saying that Lovie Smith is going to be the next HC of the Bucs. I don't see a Lovie Smith and a Pioli working together.

wazu
12-31-2013, 10:20 AM

This. NFL Network wants Pioli to appear relevant because he works for them.

FringeNC
12-31-2013, 10:22 AM
You have to hand it to Pioli -- he's been able to manipulate the press into rehabilitating his reputation. I guess it's a sign of the times -- image / style over substance pushed on us by an idiotic know-nothing press.

Cmd'r&Chief
12-31-2013, 10:22 AM

It doesn't make sense for ANY team to consider Pioli. The guy is a Jack Off, and has proven multiple times that he shouldn't be managing a McDonalds, let alone a football team.

Eleazar
12-31-2013, 10:23 AM
I would love it, the comedic value would be awesome.

However, if Pioli and Schiano are butt buddies, I doubt that they'd fire him and then bring in Pioli.

Imon Yourside
12-31-2013, 10:24 AM

LMAO poor bucs....

Eleazar
12-31-2013, 10:24 AM
You have to hand it to Pioli -- he's been able to manipulate the press into rehabilitating his reputation. I guess it's a sign of the times -- image / style over substance pushed on us by an idiotic know-nothing press.

People around the country, outside of KC, still don't think Herman Edwards was a bad coach.

ChiefRocka
12-31-2013, 10:25 AM
Whatever it takes to get this tool off my TV...

Cmd'r&Chief
12-31-2013, 10:27 AM

Thankfully Pioli works on nbc now. It was brutally painful watching the dumb son of a bitch making draft predictions for the chiefs. I wanted to jump through the tv screen and beat his face in.

Tombstone RJ
12-31-2013, 10:29 AM
Those candy wrappers in the stair way are officially on alert.

RealSNR
12-31-2013, 10:36 AM

Clueless. You are clueless.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Awesome if he gets the job and hires back Schiano

ping2000
12-31-2013, 10:39 AM
Buy stock in spy camera and phone bug companies if he gets the job.

alpha_omega
12-31-2013, 10:41 AM
..... Sabby Piscatelli....

ROFL...i forgot about that dude. what an embarrassment that was.

Lex Luthor
12-31-2013, 10:42 AM

It's not hard to believe that you are the most mocked and ridiculed poster on this site when you make statements like that.

Pro tip: tell everyone we missed the sarcasm.

notorious
12-31-2013, 10:49 AM
He pushed the fanbase to fly fucking banners and basically mutiny against the franchise.

Who in their right mind would let that piece of shit run their organization?

jallmon
12-31-2013, 10:50 AM

Exactly. The NFL Network is rehabing him.

Never heard his name mentioned for dog-catcher before he started his gig at NFLN.

scho63
12-31-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm no fan of Pioli and the shitty Stalinistic culture he brought to KC, but his drafts were not all that bad.

He just doesn't know QB's or understanding people.

Cannibal
12-31-2013, 10:53 AM
Clueless. You are clueless.

This seems to be true about many things.

sedated
12-31-2013, 10:57 AM
NFL Network wants Pioli to appear relevant because he works for them.

I thought he worked for NBC

Simplicity
12-31-2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.pitch.com/binary/e3c6/Scott_Pioli_super_bowl_trophy1_CROP.jpg

Chief Roundup
12-31-2013, 11:00 AM

What about when he gives up a 2cd to the Vikings to bring Cassel along with him?

Chief Roundup
12-31-2013, 11:01 AM
I thought he worked for NBC

You are correct. He does not work the the NFL Network.

Cannibal
12-31-2013, 11:02 AM
What about when he gives up a 2cd to the Vikings to bring Cassel along with him?

That would be soooo awesome. I bet Cassel wouldn't sign with him though. Even he isn't that stupid.

Stinger
12-31-2013, 11:02 AM
So what draft picks will the Bucks give up to the Vikings for Cassel?

Dayze
12-31-2013, 11:22 AM
insert appropriate Kobe laughing gif here.

Al Bundy
12-31-2013, 11:23 AM
There is no chance the Buccaneers are looking at Fat Scott.

MMXcalibur
12-31-2013, 11:25 AM
http://www.pitch.com/binary/e3c6/Scott_Pioli_super_bowl_trophy1_CROP.jpg

http://replygif.net/i/181.gif

Hammock Parties
12-31-2013, 11:28 AM
evil never dies

Just Passin' By
12-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Was watching NFL Network this morning, and they were talking about who the Bucs may bring in to fill the newly open GM and Coaching positions. One of the names being thrown into the mix for "serious consideration" to fill the GM position, none other than Scotty Pioli.

It's probably because, despite the opinion of this board, Pioli's generally thought to be good at his job.

RunKC
This is the best chance Pioli has to make a case to be a GM again.

Berry, Houston, Poe and McCluster were all drafted by him and they made the pro bowl, so he can pound his chest to owners.

But any smart owner should look at what happened in KC and realize that this man shouldn't have a position of power. But we all know there is going to be some dumbass owner that gives this guy another chance.

bevischief
Well someone has to lose the game.

RealSNR
12-31-2013, 11:33 AM
It's probably because, despite the opinion of this board, Pioli's generally thought to be good at his job.

Die.

Seriously, just die.

I've usually posted this deathwish to people in the past as just a toss-off insult to dismiss their stupid opinions, but seriously. I hope you die today.

Die die die die die.

Fucking die, please.

Die.

htismaqe
12-31-2013, 11:35 AM

ROFL

Chief Roundup
12-31-2013, 11:36 AM
That would be soooo awesome. I bet Cassel wouldn't sign with him though. Even he isn't that stupid.

Sure he isn't.....insert Cassel jpg where he cannot even put a cap on his head.

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Fat Scooter PR machine reaping the benefits of Andy Reid and John Dorsey, real coaching, schemes and a stable FO structure.

DeezNutz
12-31-2013, 11:37 AM

Oh, he's great at it. Had the position for four years and ran an organization into the ground, while alienating an entire fanbase/city.

He's remarkably inept as a GM.

Just Passin' By
12-31-2013, 11:45 AM
Die.

Seriously, just die.

I've usually posted this deathwish to people in the past as just a toss-off insult to dismiss their stupid opinions, but seriously. I hope you die today.

Die die die die die.

****ing die, please.

Die.

Seriously, **** off. I didn't defend him. I just answered the question. I generally avoid Pioli discussions around here nowadays, because there's no rational thought to be had in those threads. I figured my answer would be a pretty obvious response. I should have known that a douchenozzle such as yourself couldn't handle even something so bland.

PhillyChiefFan
12-31-2013, 11:46 AM
Bucs be like :bong:

Chief Roundup
12-31-2013, 11:48 AM
Die.

Seriously, just die.

Die die die die die.

****ing die, please.

Die.

Class fucking act right here. Nice of you to sink this low. You are getting close to GoChiefs level now.

jd1020
12-31-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh, he's great at it. Had the position for four years and ran an organization into the ground, while alienating an entire fanbase/city.

He's remarkably inept as a GM.

He'd probably be pretty good if he stayed out of the team personnel side and focused more on the business side.

Not sure his ego will allow him though.

tk13
12-31-2013, 11:51 AM
Seriously, **** off. I didn't defend him. I just answered the question.

Yeah, but to be fair it was a terrible answer. There's no way you can objectively say Pioli did a good job. This organization was a complete train wreck when he left. Passing off that answer like we don't know what we're talking about was a jerk move. You shouldn't expect sunshine and rainbows in response.

J Diddy
12-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Seriously, **** off. I didn't defend him. I just answered the question. I generally avoid Pioli discussions around here nowadays, because there's no rational thought to be had in those threads. I figured my answer would be a pretty obvious response. I should have known that a douchenozzle such as yourself couldn't handle even something so bland.

For the record, I hope you don't die today.

Just Passin' By
12-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah, but to be fair it was a terrible answer. There's no way you can objectively say Pioli did a good job. This organization was a complete train wreck when he left. Passing off that answer like we don't know what we're talking about was a jerk move. You shouldn't expect sunshine and rainbows in response.

I was just pointing out that the league has a different take on Pioli, in response to a question. Nothing more. I'd be happy to discuss this with you, if this were a rational place to do so. It's not.

Bwana
12-31-2013, 11:59 AM

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd183/gigglin-pig/shocked.jpg

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 12:00 PM
I'd be happy to discuss this with you, if this were a rational place to do so. It's not. I was just pointing out that the league has a different take on Pioli, in response to a question. Nothing more.

3/4ths of the league hates him. the 1/4th of the league are Pats/Browns/Jets Frauds reaping the benefits of Tom Brady.

The only reason Pioli looks smart is because of A) Tom Brady and now B) Andy Reid. The end.

Direckshun
12-31-2013, 12:02 PM
Die.

Seriously, just die.

Die die die die die.

****ing die, please.

Die.

If he seriously dies today............

RealSNR

"Despite the opinion of this board."

Yeah, right. You were being diplomatic as all hell.

Eat AIDS.

RealSNR
Class fucking act right here. Nice of you to sink this low. You are getting close to GoChiefs level now.

Eat AIDS and die.

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 12:03 PM

We'd never find out.

J Diddy
12-31-2013, 12:04 PM
3/4ths of the league hates him. the 1/4th of the league are Pats/Browns/Jets Frauds reaping the benefits of Tom Brady.

The only reason Pioli looks smart is because of A) Tom Brady and now B) Andy Reid. The end.

Andy Reid?

How does Pioli look smart about Andy Reid?

jd1020
12-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Andy Reid?

It was clearly Pioli's decision to hire the man who would lose him his job.

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Andy Reid?

Because Reid is utilizing the talents of the players that Pioli drafted.

J Diddy
12-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Eat AIDS and die.

Microwaved AIDS cakes.

RealSNR
12-31-2013, 12:06 PM

I've had just about enough of you and your shit, my good man. All you ever do all fucking day is go, "What if he actually does _______............"

I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it, you worthless and fetid pile of compost. I know this is hard for you to believe, but the period key on your keyboard is NOT the button that dispenses whale semen from your disc drive! Because that's what you like to drink! Whale semen!

Die!

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 12:07 PM
Andy Reid?

Andy has coached up Pioli's "players."

Pioli reaps the benefits of guys like McCluster playing well in Andy's schemes. Something Pioli couldnt do with his terrible 2nd rate Patriots/Browns offensive coordinators and awful Pats 34 defense

ChiefRocka
Andy Reid?

Andy is taking the few Pioli draft picks and squeezing out their potential.

J Diddy

Wut?

jd1020

Poe and Berry?

Berry was good before Pioli left and Poe got 1 year.

Andy Reid doesn't make Pioli look smart for hiring Crennel as the HC.

J Diddy
12-31-2013, 12:08 PM
Andy is taking the few Pioli draft picks and squeezing out their potential.

That's a testament to Reid not Pioli. If anything it shows how piss poor Pioli ran things that he couldn't get a coach to do this.

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 12:09 PM
Poe and Berry?

Berry was good before Pioli left and Poe got 1 year.

Let's just say that he's better utilizing their talents.

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 12:09 PM
That's a testament to Reid not Pioli. If anything it shows how piss poor Pioli ran things that he couldn't get a coach to do this.

That was his point. Pioli only looks good because of Tom Brady and the fact that Reid is doing what Pioli could never do with those players.

Just Passin' By
12-31-2013, 12:10 PM
"Despite the opinion of this board."

Yeah, right. You were being diplomatic as all hell.

Eat AIDS.

Dickhead, try using your brain to figure this out. This board hates Pioli. This board (and whoever else might have helped) had a banner flying over the field. DESPITE THAT passionate response, and the resultant actions, the league does not have the same opinion of Pioli.

If you're too fucking stupid to figure out that my post was doing nothing more than pointing that out, and was not a dig at anyone or anything, my sympathies to your family for having such a fucking moron among them.

BWillie
12-31-2013, 12:10 PM

Just don't let him pick quarterbacks and coaches and he'll do a fine job, really. He put together some really really good draft picks for us.

RealSNR
12-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Microwaved AIDS cakes.

And you! God, fuck you so hard! You and your microwaves. I'm so fucking sick of your bullshit when it comes to taking a slightly easier approach to cooking that severely cheapens the value of food. "Microwave your bacon" you say. "Microwave your pancakes!"

How about you microwave a bowl of your own diarrhea and eat that! Then tell me about how you read on the internet that it was cool and fine to do such a thing!

Coach
12-31-2013, 12:15 PM
Just the fact that the teams are wanting to look at Pioli has no idea how his tenture in Kansas City went, is taking a massive risk of interviewing him....

After that debacle that Pioli had here in KC, no team should ever consider interviewing him. I wouldn't want him managing my team under any circumstances.

If anyone gets him as their GM, my God have mercy on them....

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Nobody from the team has come out and said that they would be bringing him in. It's the fucking NFL Network throwing shit at a wall. FFS.....Pioli is not going to interview with the Bucs.

jd1020
12-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Just the fact that the teams are wanting to look at Pioli has no idea how his tenture in Kansas City went, is taking a massive risk of interviewing him....

After that debacle that Pioli had here in KC, no team should ever consider interviewing him. I wouldn't want him managing my team under any circumstances.

Pioli had too much control in KC because the owner was so far removed from giving a ****.

If Pioli lands in a place similar to the situation in NE where the coach made the picks and Pioli made it happen, he'll do fine. Of course, that requires him picking the right coach..................................

J Diddy
12-31-2013, 12:18 PM

A dome team will hire him. That way there will be no banners flying overhead that are visible.

tk13
12-31-2013, 12:18 PM
I'd be happy to discuss this with you, if this were a rational place to do so. It's not. I was just pointing out that the league has a different take on Pioli, in response to a question. Nothing more.

I can't imagine what there is to possibly discuss. The guy left the team in a 2-14 lurch, worst record in the league... all of the QBs he brought in were disasters, both coaches he hired went off the rails spectacularly. They posted bottom 2 offenses his final two years and he did nothing to fix it. By many metrics, it was the worst team in the history of the Kansas City Chiefs. They blew away the Chiefs record for average margin of victory (or defeat). I mean you could post paragraphs upon paragraphs of information on this. And it wasn't Pioli's first year, or 2nd... these were his 3rd and 4th years... when things should hit its stride.

And that doesn't even get into the real problems which were the off the field issues. All kinds of issues in the front office. Firings, lawsuits, discrimination. A lockdown police state like grip on everything. The only good coach he hired was Charlie Weis, who actually made Cassel look like a decent QB... but Weis couldn't stand being here so he left to take a coordinator job... in college. Really? Who does that? Then to top it all off, the guy he brings in to be the MLB of the defense melts down and kills himself at the team facility. He completely alienated the fan base and city. Free agents refused to talk to the Chiefs. The whole thing was a complete disaster at every possible level.

I don't know how on earth you could defend his performance. It was all-time Matt Millen horrible, and probably even worse because Pioli was a bit of a sociopath and did a lot of tyrannical things in the process. But you didn't really want to have a rational discussion. You just wanted to poke the bear, and now you're trying to act innocent.

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 12:19 PM
that's the point and what this thread is about

ole Scooter is the best used car salesman/businessman in the country. His players are doing good now under another coach's tailor fit scheme, and Scooter gets the PR hype machine going, makes a couple calls to some media friends (cough Peter King and the like) and now look, the rumor mill is churning and he could be a candidate to stroke his NFL ego at a shot a redemption to look like the executive of the decade and not a fraud.

He's no idiot when it comes to spinning it that's for sure. He's terrible when it comes to football stuff.

J Diddy
And you! God, **** you so hard! You and your microwaves. I'm so ****ing sick of your bullshit when it comes to taking a slightly easier approach to cooking that severely cheapens the value of food. "Microwave your bacon" you say. "Microwave your pancakes!"

How about you microwave a bowl of your own diarrhea and eat that! Then tell me about how you read on the internet that it was cool and fine to do such a thing!

LMAO

Microwave your diarrhea?

booger
Pioli's got a lot of work to do to prove he learned from his mistakes. First off he treats people like dog shit so right off the bat you are risking plenty putting him in too big of a leadership position. His first line of interviews for HC's in '09 included Maurice Carthon, possibly Crennel ( who was planning on taking the year off for hip replacement so that's debatable to consider that too serious as an interview), Interviewing Herm about staying on, Chan Gailey, and Haley. To my knowledge that's it. Might have been Todd Bowles too but I don't recall. When he hired Crennel in '12 he interviewed Philbin and Jeff Fisher left his interview after a whopping 60 minutes.

His asst. GM was one of his best friends from their days as Syracuse GA's and the Pats. His scouting department consisted of few guys with experience and the rest entry level types. A few were retained by Dorsey. 2 were actually promoted.

His best bets are 1: taking on an asst gm role somewhere and being another voice, not THE voice in personnel matters, maybe handling some contract stuff. 2: Taking the Mike Taunnenbaum route and becoming and agent for coaches. 3: Hoping like hell an asst becomes a HC and gains enough power that he can hire his own GM/personnel man like the role Reid and Dorsey have. Better yet like he had with BB had. Problem their is that limits it to only a couple current candidates in O'Brien and McDouche who will not be given that power anytime soon. Maybe BB will throw him a bone and hire his sorry ass back. Best advice though is to keep that arrogant first class prick east coast cock sucker in his own office and limit the people you put under him because of his obvious shitty mgmt skills. That's if you feel he's anything other than an average talent evaluator in the first place

dirk digler
12-31-2013, 12:20 PM

It must be because of that stellar 23-41 record while he was in charge.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Interviewing the mentally unstable might qualify under the minority rule.

ILChief
12-31-2013, 12:22 PM
If pioli had cut bait with Cassel and hired a real HC, he would still be here

mcaj22
I just don't know how an owner can take his football evaluation seriously when he got on television and start admitting he was evaluating and passing over guys like Andy Dalton and Colin Kaepernick and instead took some scrub and felt content with Matt Cassel.

Coach
Pioli had too much control in KC because the owner was so far removed from giving a ****.

If Pioli lands in a place similar to the situation in NE where the coach made the picks and Pioli made it happen, he'll do fine. Of course, that requires him picking the right coach..................................

Even if he didn't have too much control, I don't trust him because of his ego. I am also worried about the fact that there were a lot of players and employees in KC that was very worried about Pioli because of his ego, and he definitely alienated a lot of people, including the fans as well.

I see this as a massive risk, with little to no reward.

GoChargers
12-31-2013, 12:25 PM
Dickhead, try using your brain to figure this out. This board hates Pioli. This board (and whoever else might have helped) had a banner flying over the field. DESPITE THAT passionate response, and the resultant actions, the league does not have the same opinion of Pioli.
"The league" also continues to give jobs to proven failure retreads like Norv Turner, AJ Smith, Josh McDumbass, Wade Phillips, Mike Lombardi, Brad Childress, and apparently Scott Pioli. Believe it or not, having a job in the NFL does not automatically make you smart.

booger
12-31-2013, 12:27 PM
Even if he didn't have too much control, I don't trust him because of his ego. I am also worried about the fact that there were a lot of players and employees in KC that was very worried about Pioli because of his ego, and he definitely alienated a lot of people, including the fans as well.

I see this as a massive risk, with little to no reward.

exactly.

Director of Pro Personnel may be his ceiling. They are in charge of maybe one or two pro scouts and thats about it. Run the weekly workouts during the season to keep the Rolodex ready on available players in case of injury and evaluate, rank, and stack the offseason FA board

DeezNutz
12-31-2013, 12:28 PM
I can't imagine what there is to possibly discuss. The guy left the team in a 2-14 lurch, worst record in the league... all of the QBs he brought in were disasters, both coaches he hired went off the rails spectacularly. They posted bottom 2 offenses his final two years and he did nothing to fix it. By many metrics, it was the worst team in the history of the Kansas City Chiefs. They blew away the Chiefs record for average margin of victory (or defeat). I mean you could post paragraphs upon paragraphs of information on this. And it wasn't Pioli's first year, or 2nd... these were his 3rd and 4th years... when things should hit its stride.

And that doesn't even get into the real problems which were the off the field issues. All kinds of issues in the front office. Firings, lawsuits, discrimination. A lockdown police state like grip on everything. The only good coach he hired was Charlie Weis, who actually made Cassel look like a decent QB... but Weis couldn't stand being here so he left to take a coordinator job... in college. Really? Who does that? Then to top it all off, the guy he brings in to be the MLB of the defense melts down and kills himself at the team facility. He completely alienated the fan base and city. Free agents refused to talk to the Chiefs. The whole thing was a complete disaster at every possible level.

I don't know how on earth you could defend his performance. It was all-time Matt Millen horrible, and probably even worse because Pioli was a bit of a sociopath and did a lot of tyrannical things in the process. But you didn't really want to have a rational discussion. You just wanted to poke the bear, and now you're trying to act innocent.

And done.

Imon Yourside
12-31-2013, 12:29 PM
I would hire a wino off the street before Pioli.

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 12:29 PM
saying the "league" thinks Pioli is smart is a very broad stroke

do you think a good NFL franchise would hire Pioli? that isn't the Pats (or if you consider the Falcons good). Not a chance. Would the Steelers fire their GM and consider Pioli? Colts? Broncos? 49ers? Seahawks? No way.

Will shit dumpster franchises like the Browns and Bucs kick the tires? Sure, what other options do they have? But they don't represent the good stable franchises.

booger
12-31-2013, 12:35 PM
His best bets are if Dimitroff has a role for him. Or Cleveland. But with Farmer as asst GM and the fact he and lombardi are so much alike that could be a dissaster. So naturally I hope it happens.

Just Passin' By
12-31-2013, 12:37 PM
"The league" also continues to give jobs to proven failure retreads like Norv Turner, AJ Smith, Josh McDumbass, Wade Phillips, Mike Lombardi, Brad Childress, and apparently Scott Pioli. Believe it or not, having a job in the NFL does not automatically make you smart.

I never claimed it did. I answered the question. The league respects Pioli a lot more than this board does. Sometimes the league is right (Belichick), sometimes it's wrong (Kotite).

This next part I write, not to defend Pioli, but to point out just how fucking stupid SNR is. The irony of the bullshit from an assclown like SNR is that Reid was overseeing a major decline in his Eagles before he got the axe, and many were thinking he was done. His team was 4-12 in his last year, following 8-8 and 10-6 seasons. Pioli went 10-6, 7-9 and 2-14 in his last 3 seasons in K.C., so it's not as if Reid was miles ahead in that department.

Then again, SNR really is an idiot.

booger
12-31-2013, 12:37 PM
saying the "league" thinks Pioli is smart is a very broad stroke

do you think a good NFL franchise would hire Pioli? that isn't the Pats (or if you consider the Falcons good). Not a chance. Would the Steelers fire their GM and consider Pioli? Colts? Broncos? 49ers? Seahawks? No way.

Will shit dumpster franchises like the Browns and Bucs kick the tires? Sure, what other options do they have? But they don't represent the good stable franchises.

Pretty much. Consider that the only media in his corner are Peter King, Curran the pats insider, his co workers at NFLN, and a TE on twitter who gave him a job a couple years ago even though he was washed up

tk13
12-31-2013, 12:43 PM
I never claimed it did. I answered the question. The league respects Pioli a lot more than this board does. Sometimes the league is right (Belichick), sometimes it's wrong (Kotite).

This next part I write, not to defend Pioli, but to point out just how ****ing stupid SNR is. The irony of the bullshit from an assclown like SNR is that Reid was overseeing a major decline in his Eagles before he got the axe, and many were thinking he was done. His team was 4-12 in his last year, following 8-8 and 10-6 seasons. Pioli went 10-6, 7-9 and 2-14 in his last 3 seasons in K.C., so it's not as if Reid was miles ahead in that department.

It's not even a comparison. Reid had been there for over 10 years. In Reid's first four years in Philly, he won 11+ games three times and had already been to two NFC championship games. Pioli never won 11 games once. In his first year in KC, Reid has already done it.

notorious
12-31-2013, 12:43 PM
Pioli did everything he wanted and ended giving the entire franchise an AIDS bath.

Fuck him and everything he represents.

DeezNutz
12-31-2013, 12:45 PM
The more Pioli's print was on the organization, the more dysfunctional it became on all levels. The on-field product is just one small piece of Pioli's ineptitude, and it's not even the most damning part of his failure.

Mr. Laz
Pioli isn't nearly as bad as CP insists.

He hadn't ever hired coaches before and totally screwed it up when he got to KC.

Haley was Pioli's biggest mistake by a long shot

I imagine he will do better his second time around.

RealSNR

This next part I write, not to defend Pioli, but to point out just how fucking stupid SNR is. The irony of the bullshit from an assclown like SNR is that Reid was overseeing a major decline in his Eagles before he got the axe, and many were thinking he was done. His team was 4-12 in his last year, following 8-8 and 10-6 seasons. Pioli went 10-6, 7-9 and 2-14 in his last 3 seasons in K.C., so it's not as if Reid was miles ahead in that department.

The fucking Patriot retard who said Pioli's term as GM of the Chiefs isn't all that far off from Reid's stint in Philly is calling ME an idiot.

LMAO

You can't make this shit up sometimes.

RealSNR
12-31-2013, 12:48 PM

He hadn't ever hired coaches before and totally screwed it up when he got to KC.

Gotta have people who want to coach for you. And generally, you gotta look to coaching candidates from outside your comfortable little circle.

Players don't want to play for Pioli. Coaches don't want to coach for Pioli. Just look at the problems the Cleveland Browns are having with Lombardi in hiring a new coach.

The Patriot Way plan to success doesn't work. It never has, and it never will.

notorious
12-31-2013, 12:50 PM
Tom Brady and Bill Bilichick.

Everything else that has to do with the Pats franchise is AIDS.

TEX
12-31-2013, 12:50 PM

This next part I write, not to defend Pioli, but to point out just how ****ing stupid SNR is. The irony of the bullshit from an assclown like SNR is that Reid was overseeing a major decline in his Eagles before he got the axe, and many were thinking he was done. His team was 4-12 in his last year, following 8-8 and 10-6 seasons. Pioli went 10-6, 7-9 and 2-14 in his last 3 seasons in K.C., so it's not as if Reid was miles ahead in that department.

But you COMPLETELY LEFT OUT CANDY WRAPPERS & MATT ****ING CASSEL when assessing Pioli's performance.

TomBarndtsTwin
12-31-2013, 12:51 PM
EPIC FAIL.

:facepalm:

jspchief
12-31-2013, 12:52 PM

Based on what criteria?

If I'm a team owner, I think Pioli is a good GM based on what?

TEX
12-31-2013, 12:54 PM
Tom Brady and Bill Bilichick.

Everything else that has to do with the Pats franchise is AIDS.

This gets proven more as time passes...

Mr. Laz
12-31-2013, 12:56 PM
But you COMPLETELY LEFT OUT CANDY WRAPPERS!
The candy wrapper is stupid CP bullshit that is blowout of whack by people who have never managed anything in their lives. Bosses go through and make checklists and examples of stuff all the time.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 01:00 PM

Bullshit. The Chiefs were a miserable organization when he was running the show. Pushing out old employees and tapping phones to spy are just a couple of examples of his shitstorm of AIDS

The Franchise
The candy wrapper is stupid CP bullshit that is blowout of whack by people who have never managed anything in their lives. Bosses go through and make checklists and examples of stuff all the time.

Umm what? I've known and worked with plenty of high end managers who wouldn't freak out at a candy bar wrapper in a stairwell.

Simplicity

I bet that girl isn't even Canadian...

tonyetony
12-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Well if they have stairwell janitorial issues he's their guy.

rtmike
12-31-2013, 01:02 PM
All the outside world sees is the Chiefs turnaround so they automatically think he's responsible for the players on the team & heap the praise upon him.

The 1st Donk/KC meeting where Peeholy was on the broadcast team & his talking head partners proclaim him being responsible for the team & he just sat there taking it all in not trying to correct them. That made me gag. :grr:

DeezNutz
12-31-2013, 01:03 PM

Ironically, the candy wrapper serves as a microcosm of Pioli's failings, and that's why it's so often cited.

Simplicity
12-31-2013, 01:04 PM
I'd sign him to a janitorial contract.

booger
12-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Stephen Ross competing to be dumber then the Browns ROFL
Great advice Carl!

The Miami Herald hints that 49ers "senior offensive consultant" Eric Mangini could be a possible GM replacement for the Dolphins.
Jeff Ireland would obviously have to get the boot first, but beat writer Armando Salguero composed an interesting list of candidates to replace Ireland. It leads off with Mangini. Owner Stephen Ross reportedly wanted to hire Mangini before the 2011 season, and Ross supposedly "loves" Mangini for reasons Salguero "is not clear on." Word is Mangini wants to get involved in front office operations. Other notable names listed as possible Ireland replacements are ex-Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum, ex-Chiefs GM Scott Pioli, and current assistant GM Brian Gaine. Dec 31 - 1:23 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9219/eric-mangini

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 01:07 PM
Great advice Carl!

The Miami Herald hints that 49ers "senior offensive consultant" Eric Mangini could be a possible GM replacement for the Dolphins.
Jeff Ireland would obviously have to get the boot first, but beat writer Armando Salguero composed an interesting list of candidates to replace Ireland. It leads off with Mangini. Owner Stephen Ross reportedly wanted to hire Mangini before the 2011 season, and Ross supposedly "loves" Mangini for reasons Salguero "is not clear on." Word is Mangini wants to get involved in front office operations. Other notable names listed as possible Ireland replacements are ex-Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum, ex-Chiefs GM Scott Pioli, and current assistant GM Brian Gaine. Dec 31 - 1:23 PM

Holy shit.

tonyetony
12-31-2013, 01:09 PM
I sure as hell hope Tom Brady gets a lot of Christmas cards because without him these bozo's wouldn't have these opportunities.

booger
12-31-2013, 01:09 PM
Holy shit.

He must of reached out to Parcells for advice. Only thing I can think of

fucking hilariousROFL

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 01:10 PM
The Eric Mangini that couldn't fucking decide on whether to start Derrick Anderson or Brady Quinn?

O.city
12-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Good ole boys league.

What did you guys expect?

I actually think if you had pioli in a personnel spot only with limited power, he might be successful

jspchief
12-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Great advice Carl!

It has to be an onion article

booger
12-31-2013, 01:12 PM
The Eric Mangini that couldn't ****ing decide on whether to start Derrick Anderson or Brady Quinn?

there are so many examples in his tenure as HC that make him a good GM candidate I just don't know where to begin

booger
12-31-2013, 01:14 PM
It has to be an onion article

Some of these owners are so damned clueless. They should go search firm route like colleges do for coaching hires

tk13
12-31-2013, 01:15 PM
The Dolphins are just a big cluster of an organization too, so that doesn't surprise me. Remember Manning and Jeff Fisher both stiffed them... they've been a bit of a circus even before the Incognito stuff.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 01:22 PM
There aren't many names I would put below Pioli on my wish list to run the chiefs. Mangini is one I would put under.

dirk digler
12-31-2013, 01:28 PM

Your crazy. He maybe better the second time around but he was certainly a disaster here. Is that really in dispute?

RealSNR
12-31-2013, 01:30 PM
Great advice Carl!

I WILL give Pioli credit for not asking a potential draftee if his mother is a prostitute.

Titty Meat
12-31-2013, 01:31 PM
If I were going to hire an ex shitty coach to be GM it would be Herm.

booger
12-31-2013, 01:45 PM
I WILL give Pioli credit for not asking a potential draftee if his mother is a prostitute.

Ireland will never live that one down

booger
12-31-2013, 01:48 PM

Yep. He started out in the pro personnel dept and as a scout. Actually has proof of the talent. I see how Mangini wants to get into the FO side of things. But a legit GM candidate right off the bat? Hilarious

Mr. Laz
12-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Bullshit. The Chiefs were a miserable organization when he was running the show. Pushing out old employees and tapping phones to spy are just a couple of examples of his shitstorm of AIDS
tapping phones again? ROFL

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 01:52 PM
You can honestly sit there and tell me you believe Pioli is a good candidate after what happened when he was here?

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 01:53 PM
Good ole boys league.

What did you guys expect?

I actually think if you had pioli in a personnel spot only with limited power, he might be successful

You could say the same thing about Herm Edwards

that's how good Scott Pioli is, he's like Herm Edwards, can find some talent, useless at everything else.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Pioli did net us some very friendly contracts while he was here so there is that

BigRedChief
12-31-2013, 02:09 PM
I sure as hell hope Tom Brady gets a lot of Christmas cards because without him these bozo's wouldn't have these opportunities.
An article down here in the paper is advocating throwing $100 million at Bellicheck and full control. 10 years/$10 million per year all of it guaranteed.

Mr. Laz
12-31-2013, 02:10 PM
Ironically, the candy wrapper serves as a microcosm of Pioli's failings, and that's why it's so often cited.
the candy wrapper is not a failing

the fact that it's considered one around here just proves the point of absurdity reached at CP.

example:

Acme Business Co has a cleaning crew that responsible for floors,trash,windows etc.

Day 1 - Acme supervisor walks over to another office. On the way down a hallway he noticed a piece of trash on the floor. No biggie, just notices.

Day 4 - Supervisor walks down same hallway talking to an associate about something and sees the same piece of trash in the exact same place. Doesn't say anything but now makes a mental note. If the same trash is in the same place then the floor couldn't have been swept in the last 4 days.

Day 7 - Weekly meeting time, before the meeting the Supervisor makes a point to walk down the hallway before the meeting and sees the same trash in the same place again. During the meeting he brings up the piece of trash that has been sitting there for a week and wants to know why the cleaning crew is not doing the job they are getting paid to do. The hallway hasn't been swept in a week or more.

shit runs down hill ... what the supervisor said in the meeting gets passed along to head of cleaning crew who yells at the janitor that is responsible for sweeping that section of the building.

Lazy janitor who has been playing Angry Birds in the break lounge instead of sweeping the floor gets pissed and logs on to CPlanet. Tells the angry CO horde about what a dick the supervisor is for making such a big deal about a single piece of trash. Even though the big deal is him not doing the job, not the trash.

Cplanet lynch mob with burning torches and pitchforks in hand turn the piece of trash into some kind of urban legend when it's really about a lazy,pouting janitor who probably should have been fired.

classic

ptlyon
12-31-2013, 02:17 PM

the fact that it's considered one around here just proves the point of absurdity reached at CP.

example:

Acme Business Co has a cleaning crew that responsible for floors,trash,windows etc.

Day 1 - Acme supervisor walks over to another office. On the way down a hallway he noticed a piece of trash on the floor. No biggie, just notices.

Day 4 - Supervisor walks down same hallway talking to an associate about something and sees the same piece of trash in the exact same place. Doesn't say anything but now makes a mental note. If the same trash is in the same place then the floor couldn't have been swept in the last 4 days.

Day 7 - Weekly meeting time, before the meeting the Supervisor makes a point to walk down the hallway before the meeting and sees the same trash in the same place again. During the meeting he brings up the piece of trash that has been sitting there for a week and wants to know why the cleaning crew is not doing the job they are getting paid to do. The hallway hasn't been swept in a week or more.

shit runs down hill ... what the supervisor said in the meeting gets passed along to head of cleaning crew who yells at the janitor that is responsible for sweeping that section of the building.

Lazy janitor who has been playing Angry Birds in the break lounge instead of sweeping the floor gets pissed and logs on to CPlanet. Tells the angry CO horde about what a dick the supervisor is for making such a big deal about a single piece of trash. Even though the big deal is him not doing the job, not the trash.

Cplanet lynch mob with burning torches and pitchforks in hand turn the piece of trash into some kind of urban legend when it's really about a lazy,pouting janitor who probably should have been fired.

What

Bowser
12-31-2013, 02:18 PM

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm272/malconal2/4490469ab230c7096c3ad1b2a0474797.gif

Bowser
12-31-2013, 02:20 PM

example:

classic

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WWapfInyUKM/Ums5e5U_M1I/AAAAAAAAH_k/jP-l-juspw8/s1600/funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

DeezNutz
12-31-2013, 02:20 PM

example:

classic

I think everyone fully understands what Pioli was trying to do with the candy wrapper.

The problem is that he put way too much energy into thinking about things that aren't football related (media, candy wrappers, blinds, etc.). And his football decisions, largely, were flawed.

And that's the irony of the wrapper. He used it as a microcosm for inattention to detail, and it's really a microcosm of his misdirected focus.

Pablo
12-31-2013, 02:22 PM
I hope this is true.

I'd love to watch another franchise suffer at the hands of Pioli.

And if BEP and Al Bundy are fans of said franchise then that's even better.

Pablo
12-31-2013, 02:23 PM

example:

classicLMAO

Are you good at anything?

Because you're terrible at posting.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Just honestly can not fathom how anybody thinks he did a good job here. The 2 most important parts of his job were head coach and quarterback and he flubbed it time after time after time. We fucking started Tyler Palko for 4 games. That shit is inexcusable.

Dayze
12-31-2013, 02:35 PM
LMAO

Are you good at anything?

Because you're terrible at posting.

LMAO

Bewbies
12-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Good God almighty. LMAO

Bewbies
12-31-2013, 02:46 PM
Scott Pioli could burn another franchise to the ground and people out there would still think he's a good GM. It's hilarious.

ping2000
12-31-2013, 02:47 PM
I'd sign him to a janitorial contract.

Someone needs to clean up that MRSA problem. Maybe someone stepped on an infected Snickers wrapper.

mcaj22
12-31-2013, 02:55 PM
The Dolphins are just a big cluster of an organization too, so that doesn't surprise me. Remember Manning and Jeff Fisher both stiffed them... they've been a bit of a circus even before the Incognito stuff.

Alex Smith, Kyle Orton also stiffed them, then the like only guy that wanted to go there, Drew Brees, the Dolphins stiffed. (cause they are, the Dolphins)

The Franchise
12-31-2013, 02:56 PM
Alex Smith, Kyle Orton also stiffed them, then the like only guy that wanted to go there, Drew Brees, the Dolphins stiffed. (cause they are, the Dolphins)

They've been doomed since they passed on Brees for Culpepper.

TimeForWasp
12-31-2013, 02:58 PM
Pioli hates banners.

Simply Red
12-31-2013, 03:20 PM
Buccaneers look into Scott Pioli to fill their GM position.

http://i.imgur.com/5daim1y.gif

htismaqe
12-31-2013, 03:22 PM
I think everyone fully understands what Pioli was trying to do with the candy wrapper.

The problem is that he put way too much energy into thinking about things that aren't football related (media, candy wrappers, blinds, etc.). And his football decisions, largely, were flawed.

And that's the irony of the wrapper. He used it as a microcosm for inattention to detail, and it's really a microcosm of his misdirected focus.

Exactly.

The fact that Laz continues to think it wasn't a problem is hilarious. The guy was completely preoccupied with shit that had no bearing to the product on the field, to the DIRECT DETRIMENT of the product ON THE FIELD.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-31-2013, 03:23 PM

Something to actually be thankful to Pioli for. Something that didn't happen. Fisher's interview was said to be quite brief. Probably only showed up out of respect for the Hunt family.

Lex Luthor
12-31-2013, 03:43 PM

example:

classic
Your analogy is ****ing horrible. Pioli wasn't the supervisor of a cleaning crew. His job wasn't to make sure the cleaning crew picks up the trash. He was the GM of a football team. His job was to make strategic decisions about coaches, players and contracts.

If you are in a management position, I pity the people who report to you. You sound like Scott Pioli's twin.

Al Bundy
12-31-2013, 03:48 PM

Herm would actually be in my top 5 guys I would call about the GM spot, or a spot in the front office.

R8RFAN
12-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Herm would actually be in my top 5 guys I would call about the GM spot, or a spot in the front office.

And this is why the Butt Pirates have the worst winning % in the NFL All Time

MahiMike
12-31-2013, 04:01 PM
So pissoli is gonna help them search for one?

Cmd'r&Chief
12-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Pioli will record the interviews by wearing a wire and sneaking in a pen camera.

Al Bundy
12-31-2013, 04:12 PM
And this is why the Butt Pirates have the worst winning % in the NFL All Time

Still a better last 15 years than the Raitards including the franchise killing Superbowl Victory.

notorious
12-31-2013, 04:14 PM
Still a better last 15 years than the Raitards including the franchise killing Superbowl Victory.

It's a lot better than the Chiefs last 40 years, too.

Chiefs=Champions
12-31-2013, 04:45 PM

Ummm can you imagine him trying to negotiate a contract?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Please explain this to me, Mr POS former Chiefs' GM.

This same team you want to take credit for only got 2 wins last year. Yet this year the B team went to play a team fighting for there playoff lives. In their house. And should have walked away with the win.

The B team should have won half the win total of your A team.

-You Sucked Moldy Dingleberried Ass @ your job

Sorter
12-31-2013, 04:54 PM

Burn.

Titty Meat
12-31-2013, 05:00 PM
Ummm can you imagine him trying to negotiate a contract?

He wouldn't have to.

Titty Meat
12-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Laz has been drinking early

12-31-2013, 05:15 PM
Guess we know where Cassel will fall.

MotherfuckerJones
12-31-2013, 05:34 PM
Guess we know where Cassel will fail.

FYP

Al Bundy
12-31-2013, 05:35 PM
Guess we know where Cassel will fall.

The closest Casshole will get to falling around Tampa is into the Bay from the Sunshine Skyway.

jd1020
12-31-2013, 05:36 PM
The closest Casshole will get falling around Tampa is into the Bay from the Sunshine Skyway.

Shame no one in Tampa will be watching.

R8RFAN
12-31-2013, 05:47 PM

And still the lowest winning % in the history of the NFL.

Al Bundy
12-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Shame no one in Tampa will be watching.

Actually, more people will show up to watch a potential jumper from the Skyway than to watch a Bucs game.

Lightrise
12-31-2013, 05:59 PM
I give Pioli credit for Poe, Houston and McCluster all difference makers. But he also let Gonzalez leave and brought Cassel here and those moves alone were costly. The real genius was the trade that gave us Charles and his pick and the rest of the credit I think goes to Dorsey who has done an awesome job to give Reid a real chance to succeed. Alex Smith was always a critical choice in a division competition with veteran QB's. Nevertheless, Pioli sucks lol

Lightrise
12-31-2013, 06:10 PM

Absolutely! Hunt's present management structure is THE only way an NFL should be run anymore. Separate all three and report directly to the owner. Herm would be excellent. He can clean out the garbage and he can find talent.

Herm should go to Tennessee as a GM

DJJasonp
12-31-2013, 07:39 PM
Person: "Where are these Bucs interested in Pioli rumors coming from?"

Other person: "from that guy behind the curtain"

(slides curtain back)

PETER KING!!!!!????

Tribal Warfare
12-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Good for them, he's not our problem anymore

Lex Luthor
01-01-2014, 12:04 AM
I give Pioli credit for Poe, Houston and McCluster all difference makers. But he also let Gonzalez leave and brought Cassel here and those moves alone were costly. The real genius was the trade that gave us Charles and his pick and the rest of the credit I think goes to Dorsey who has done an awesome job to give Reid a real chance to succeed. Alex Smith was always a critical choice in a division competition with veteran QB's. Nevertheless, Pioli sucks lol
Pioli didn't make that trade. Carl Peterson did.

Dave Lane
01-01-2014, 01:35 AM

For once we agree yes my dear I hope you get him and I hope you get everything that he's always meant to places like Kansas City

Smed1065
01-01-2014, 03:33 AM
TLDR:

Not a bad talent scout based IMO .

Rausch
01-01-2014, 03:56 AM
TLDR:

Not a bad talent scout based IMO .

4 years.

3 wasted 1st round picks.

1 of 4 on 2nd round picks so far.

Pioli is no genius...

bevischief
01-01-2014, 06:08 AM
Please make this happen.

milkman
01-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Absolutely! Hunt's present management structure is THE only way an NFL should be run anymore. Separate all three and report directly to the owner. Herm would be excellent. He can clean out the garbage and he can find talent.

Herm should go to Tennessee as a GM

People need to stop giving Herman fucking Edwards credit for the work that Bill Kuharick did.

Herman fucking Edwards was just a voice in the room, but Bill Kuharick ran that draft and made the selections.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2014, 07:53 AM
People need to stop giving Herman fucking Edwards credit for the work that Bill Kuharick did.

Herman fucking Edwards was just a voice in the room, but Bill Kuharick ran that draft and made the selections.

It shocks me to think of how many people actually give Herman Edwards credit for that.

CallMeSquidwad
01-01-2014, 08:08 AM

LOLLLLLLLLLLL...........ROFL........ROFL.......did you watch us this year? He picked a wholeee lotta players that we are banking on for wins right now.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Stooges on ESPN questioning BBs success without Pioli. Giving McKid a pass on drafting Tebow cause he could have been successful in the "right system"...I am going to be sick. Going balls deep on O Brien and anything associated with Patriots Way.

ILChief
01-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Herm should be a college coach if anything. No business in the NFL

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Not only that...These morons are legit trying to act like a cheap knock off of Mike and mike ROFL what a total abortion this is.

MahiMike
01-01-2014, 09:26 AM
It shocks me to think of how many people actually give Herman Edwards credit for that.

The only thing I give Herm credit for is taking years off my life!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2014, 10:02 AM
The only thing I give Herm credit for is taking years off my life!

Amen to that!

millz
01-01-2014, 10:07 AM
hate people who think charles got drafted by pioli

Eleazar
01-01-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm shocked that there are even 2 Pioli defenders left here out of thousands of members. How could there even be 2? Were you abducted by aliens for the last 5 years?

Imon Yourside
01-01-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm shocked that there are even 2 Pioli defenders left here out of thousands of members. How could there even be 2? Were you abducted by aliens for the last 5 years?

Stockholm Syndrome or both are closely related to Pioli?

bevischief
01-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch the train wreck.