PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Game ticket question

donkhater
12-31-2013, 07:09 PM
I haven't been to many games live. Which is better, end zone tickets or in the corner (both lower level)

Don't want to shell out for sideline seats.

TimBone
12-31-2013, 07:11 PM
I'd go end zone, personally.

12-31-2013, 07:21 PM
corner. You can see more of the action from that angle. I hate the endzone seats.

Fritz88
12-31-2013, 07:42 PM
I have sideline in the middle. But it's way on the top. In fact it's at the furthest row on the top. I hope it's good.
Posted via Mobile Device

65TossPowerTrap
12-31-2013, 08:46 PM
Upper sidelines are best, lower corners are a cluster and endzones are great if the action is in your endzone. Offset the price by moving up halfway in the stadium, its closer to an all 22 view of the game.

A Salt Weapon
12-31-2013, 08:46 PM
I try to get visitor tunnel corner tickets myself for away games, usually within the first 3 rows. If you can get the visitors tunnel for an away game, you'll get some good pictures, high fives, and autographs if you're into those from our players. If you get a chance to talk to CHunt, he's actually a pretty cool guy to bs with.
You won't be able to see the whole game but when it's on the side you are it's pretty awesome.
Midfield halfway up but in the first row or two of a section is a pretty good view as you can see the whole game but not really close.
Honestly a game is better to watch on TV but you're going for the crowd experience by attending a game, therefore it really doesn't matter where you sit. It's more important to be around good people. I've had some great times in shitty seats at away games due to the other fans nearby, except Oakland, fuck that shithole.

01-01-2014, 12:43 AM
I have sideline in the middle. But it's way on the top. In fact it's at the furthest row on the top. I hope it's good.
Posted via Mobile Device

dude, I sit in the top row on the Chiefs side at arrowhead and absolutely LOVE the view. You see EVERYTHING.

Fritz88
01-01-2014, 01:11 AM
dude, I sit in the top row on the Chiefs side at arrowhead and absolutely LOVE the view. You see EVERYTHING.
Thanks. I hope it works out.
Posted via Mobile Device

ptlyon
01-01-2014, 10:51 AM

And can stand the entire game if you want to
:toast: