PDA

View Full Version : Football VIKINGS Punter: Team cut me for being pro-gay-marriage

R8RFAN
01-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Ex-Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe claims he was sacked for speaking out in favor of same-sex marriage and bullied by coach who told him he would 'burn in hell with the gays'
Kluwe, who was cut from the Vikings in May, says he believes it was because he was an advocate for gay marriage
He claims coach Mike Priefer told him 'we should round up all the gays, send them to an island, and then nuke it until it glows'
He also accuses ex-head coach Leslie Frazier and general manager Rick Spielman of being cowards for failing to stand-up to Priefer
Frazier was sacked this week and with Priefer a contender to replace him, Kluwe doesn't think he should coach 'at any level'
Kluwe doesn't currently have a team and admits his revelations effectively mean his NFL career is over
In 2007 he had signed an $8.3-million contract extension through 2013 with the Vikings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532873/Ex-Minnesota-Vikings-punter-Chris-Kluwe-claims-sacked-speaking-favor-sex-marriage-bullied-coach-told-burn-hell-gays.html#ixzz2pHnQSiJY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Gravedigger
01-02-2014, 05:17 PM
QQQQQQQQQQQ Right on the front page and a thread I just responded too as well.

Prison Bitch
01-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Gotdamn, what an idiot. Can't read the board first?

In58men
01-02-2014, 05:21 PM

Easy grasshopper, things will be okay.

Just Passin' By
01-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Easy grasshopper, things will be okay.

You lie. Things will never be okay again! :huh:

donkhater
01-02-2014, 05:38 PM
I used to hang conservative articles outside my office. People would occasionally come by and browse. I'd get some good responses to the articles and generally thought things were OK.

My supervisor at the time pointed out that only people who agree with you will probably stop by and say something and likely there are just as many who disagree with you who don't. Not that it really matters, but if I want to be thought of as a leader in the organization, then I should think about not posting articles anymore.

She wasn't saying I couldn't do it, but she had a good point. There is a time and place for voicing an opinion on politics and religion. I'm not so sure the workplace is a place to volunteer it, especially if your job envolves working with a large number of people.

Kluwe may have thought he was acting individually, but an NFL player will always be associated with the team that employs him. If Minnesota was uncomfortable with this, they shouldn't have OKd it to begin with. After that, both he and the coach should have let bygones be bygones, agree to disagree and do their jobs.

CrazyPhuD
01-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Well this is a Queer thread.

cabletech94
01-02-2014, 06:29 PM
would expect nothing less from a Qaider fan. ;)

LoneWolf
01-02-2014, 06:57 PM
This thread proves what my 4 year old niece demonstrated over the holidays: you don't have to know how to read to use a computer.

Rasputin
01-02-2014, 06:59 PM
QQQQQQQQQQQ Right on the front page and a thread I just responded too as well.

Are you calling the OP a word that rhymes with steer but starts with a Qu?

Psyko Tek
01-02-2014, 07:43 PM

think this through,
raider's fan reading.....

TEX
01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Stories like this crack me up.