PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The ** OFFICIAL -1 Chiefs Fan thread**

Window Licking Whiner
01-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm 34. Grew up in SE Iowa, been a chiefs fan all my life. I live in Virginia. I've been loyal through years of fucking fail. This is it. I'm done. Fuck you Chiefs. How the fuck do you give up a 4 Touchdown lead? HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

FUCK you CHIEFS!!

I dont know what team I'm going to chose. Just cant take any fucking more loser years. SO fucking sick of it.

cosmo20002
01-04-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm 34. Grew up in SE Iowa, been a chiefs fan all my life. I live in Virginia. I've been loyal through years of ****ing fail. This is it. I'm done. **** you Chiefs. How the **** do you give up a 4 Touchdown lead? HOW THE **** DOES THAT HAPPEN? WHAT THE ****ING ****.

**** you CHIEFS!!

I dont know what team I'm going to chose. Just cant take any ****ing more loser years. SO ****ing sick of it.

Too bad there's no team called the Dipshits because that would be a natural match.

HMc
01-04-2014, 07:38 PM
your posting will be missed

Window Licking Whiner
01-04-2014, 07:45 PM
oh I'll still come here and torment you. I owe the chiefs nothing. If I have to defend why I follow a team, especially after fails like this...is laughable.

We havent won shit since 40 fucking years ago. We cant even win when we are up by 4 tds.

We owe them nothing.....

scho63
01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm 34. Grew up in SE Iowa, been a chiefs fan all my life. I live in Virginia. I've been loyal through years of ****ing fail. This is it. I'm done. **** you Chiefs. How the **** do you give up a 4 Touchdown lead? HOW THE **** DOES THAT HAPPEN? WHAT THE ****ING ****.

**** you CHIEFS!!

I dont know what team I'm going to chose. Just cant take any ****ing more loser years. SO ****ing sick of it.

Try doing this shit for 44 years....

It took a lot out of me and my love of the Chiefs took a HUGE hit today

Window Licking Whiner
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM
I feel ya man. It's sad that people that love this team, people that contribute to paying for banners and shit, are perpetually let down.

20 fucking years... Just going after the sheer laws of probablity we should have had some success by now. This failure, is on us.

I cant take it anymore. 34 years I've given the chiefs. 0 Chiefs Superbowls in that time. Every FUcking year I have to defend why I am a chiefs fan...No fucking more. I Love the chiefs. But you enough is enough.

tony1959
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
This one hurt bad, I had little hope going in but after the game got going they sucked me in like they do most games.

Want to give up but I just can't, I will be back next year!