PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Game Manager vs Stud.....

Belial
01-04-2014, 07:41 PM
You just witnessed the difference. Be as pissed at this as you want, it's the truth. Wife kept asking me during the game "what is the difference between blah blah..."....one guy throws 3 int's and still goes balls to the wall, one guy plays it safe, gets intentional grounding, misses a easy TD pass and holds on to the ball way to long multiple times because there is not enough separation.

DBowe has 200yds with Luck as QB, because luck isn't scared to throw to someone "not open" but Smith takes the sack/scramble/int. grnd/crap.

Eleazar
01-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Dumbass

laughsatyou907
01-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Come back with an opinion when you have grown pubes.

Rams Fan
You really think Smith is the reason why what happened today happened?

mnchiefsguy
Fuckin noob is Fucking noob

kcpasco
01-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Oh fuck off Smith was good enough this game

ChiefRocka
Dumb post is dumb. Had one of the better playoff performances of all time.

Jakemall
Alex was the better QB today..and it wasn't close.

Bl00dyBizkitz
01-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Wow. Are you retarded or something?

Belial
01-04-2014, 07:45 PM
You really think Smith is the reason why what happened today happened?

No I don't,the D was the difference, they sucked. I do know Smith had a couple chances to put the game away and didn't and Luck had a chance to win and did.

I don't think Smith sucks, I think he is good...not GREAT.

FUCK you guys, you know it. A great QB doesn't lose that game, no matter how much the D sucks.

Namor40
01-04-2014, 07:46 PM
You just witnessed the difference. Be as pissed at this as you want, it's the truth. Wife kept asking me during the game "what is the difference between blah blah..."....one guy throws 3 int's and still goes balls to the wall, one guy plays it safe, gets intentional grounding, misses a easy TD pass and holds on to the ball way to long multiple times because there is not enough separation.

DBowe has 200yds with Luck as QB, because luck isn't scared to throw to someone "not open" but Smith takes the sack/scramble/int. grnd/crap.

I hope both you and your wife never reproduce, we have enough morons as it is.

Jakemall

No, but obviously you don't understand how the game works if you don't see it.

Prison Bitch
Dumbest thread ever?

Jimmya
01-04-2014, 07:47 PM
I agree..A great qb doesn't lose this game. Fire Sutton now.

DrunkBassGuitar

Yeah there's no way to put this loss on Smith. The offense scored 44 points. That should be enough. This game was a blow out until halfway through the 3rd quarter.

laughsatyou907
No I don't,the D was the difference, they sucked. I do know Smith had a couple chances to put the game away and didn't and Luck had a chance to win and did.

**** you guys, you know it. A great QB doesn't lose that game, no matter how much the D sucks.

We just know that you don't know what you are talking about, don't take it personally.

TribalElder
smith was not able to keep up in the second half

anyone who doesn't see that is blind

he played good the first half, great even. When it came down to the game on the line he couldn't pull it out.

4 turnovers for Indy and they beat us

that is so fail it is almost unbelievable.

Rams Fan

**** you guys, you know it. A great QB doesn't lose that game, no matter how much the D sucks.

Alex Fucking Smith just played perhaps the game of his life and lost.

Luck had 3-not 1, not 2, but 3- interceptions today to Smith's 0. You're insane if you think Smith sucks and is why the Chiefs lost.

Namor40
01-04-2014, 07:48 PM

Do you even need to ask? OP needs to wear a fucking helmet when he walks outside. A QB throws for almost 400 yards with 4 TD's and people want to blame him because the defense couldn't stop the Colts from averaging under 12 yards a play in the 2nd half. Give me a fucking break. Alex did work, he did his job, gave this team enough of a lead that the defense should have been able to hold on and win it.

Point the finger at Sutton, point the finger at the lack of defensive depth, quit blaming the guy who actually got his job done today.

Red Dawg
Smith was very good today. 38-10 lead blown by our horrid overrated defense.

motto1997

One played an elite D the other threw 6 yard throws against a weak D.

laughsatyou907

he played good the first half, great even. When it came down to the game on the line he couldn't pull it out.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.

laughsatyou907
01-04-2014, 07:49 PM

Broncos troll, go away.

HonestChieffan
Why do we have to be nice to these fucking nitwit n00bs?

track

Dumbass

TribalElder
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.

not a single fuck was given

Namor40
01-04-2014, 07:50 PM

No reason Bowe shouldn't have stayed in bounds on that last pass. Smith played well enough to win, but he had no help. Bowe made some nice plays, he also had some big drops. No Charles, Davis went out, he had AJ Jenkins as his #2 WR, a guy the 49ers basically threw away. He did the best he could have done with what he had. You can't really ask for anymore, if you are the defense and you've been spotted a 28 point lead and you can't hold on, that is ****ing pathetic.

Belial
I SAID IT WAS THE Ds FAULT, READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

I also said a GREAT QB CLOSES THE DEAL.

DEAL WITH IT.

Rausch

Giving up 44 pts at home makes you elite?

Getting blown the fuck out before half time makes your D elite?...

laughsatyou907
Why do we have to be nice to these ****ing nitwit n00bs?

The mods are masochists and hate chiefs fans.

motto1997
Alex ****ing Smith just played perhaps the game of his life and lost.

Luck had 3-not 1, not 2, but 3- interceptions today to Smith's 0. You're insane if you think Smith sucks and is why the Chiefs lost.

Huh you mean Luck gifted Alex with favorable field positions 3 times and you are blaming the Defense that got the 3 INTs?

LMAO Luck face one of the best units in the league, injuries or not.

Colts unit on the other hand stunk it up and Alex still couldnt come in the clutch.

tredadda
01-04-2014, 07:51 PM
If the defense was even average we blow out Indy. Hard to blame Smith for this loss.

laughsatyou907
01-04-2014, 07:51 PM
not a single **** was given

Nobody that considers you a fool gives a shit either, they are grateful to know that disregarding your opinions is just common sense.

Jimmya
01-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Both get blame..3 ints is bad ass....6 points in 2nd half just sux

laughsatyou907
Huh you mean Luck gifted Alex with favorable field positions 3 times and you are blaming the Defense that got the 3 INTs?

Colts unit on the other hand stunk it up and Alex still couldnt come in the clutch.

Ban. This. Troll.

It's Obviously Clay.

TribalElder
No reason Bowe shouldn't have stayed in bounds on that last pass. Smith played well enough to win, but he had no help. Bowe made some nice plays, he also had some big drops. No Charles, Davis went out, he had AJ Jenkins as his #2 WR, a guy the 49ers basically threw away. He did the best he could have done with what he had. You can't really ask for anymore, if you are the defense and you've been spotted a 28 point lead and you can't hold on, that is ****ing pathetic.

agreed. It's just frustrating. I thought we got conservative on offense in the second half and quit going for the throat which hurt us in the long run. Alex played great for the most part. Luck was too fucking much

FUCK THE COLTS :mad:

Iconic
Smith hate is undeserved. Not today bro.

Rams Fan

I'm sorry to tell you, but the Chiefs defense today didn't play like one of the best units in the league today.

You wouldn't consider a unit that gave up 45 points today one of the best in the league, would you?

l4z4rd
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Did Indy even punt in the second half? The D played even worse than first half Indy.

MeatRock
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM

Go fucking kill yourself right now!!

Bl00dyBizkitz
01-04-2014, 07:54 PM
A great QB doesn't lose that game, no matter how much the D sucks.

Wow.

So when a Defense single-handedly gives up 45 points, it's not the Defense's fault. No, it's the QUARTERBACKS fault for not scoring enough points.

Good one.

MeatRock
01-04-2014, 07:55 PM

Go suck some more fat long donkey dick.

motto1997
01-04-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry to tell you, but the Chiefs defense today didn't play like one of the best units in the league today.

You wouldn't consider a unit that gave up 45 points today one of the best in the league, would you?

But you would consider one that gave up 44, what exactly??

As far as I'm considered both Defenses played poorly so they cancel out.

Then I'm left with this obvious comparison:

Luck >> Smith

Rams Fan
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM

Luck >> Smith

What did Smith do wrong. Please tell me.

Last time I checked, throwing 3 interceptions isn't something you want a QB to do.

MeatRock
01-04-2014, 07:58 PM

Luck >> Smith

Nevermind the obvious fact we lost Charles, Davis and Avery.

RobBlake
01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
I SAID IT WAS THE Ds FAULT, READ THE ****ING THREAD.

I also said a GREAT QB CLOSES THE DEAL.

DEAL WITH IT.

what makes a great QB is a great play by the weapon thrown too.. which didn't happen.

RobBlake
01-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Smith threw for 65%, 378 yards, 4 TD and 0 INT. That's an outstanding game. He did his part and then some

laughsatyou907
01-04-2014, 08:14 PM

Luck >> Smith

Shit >> Your football IQ

Chiefnj2
01-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Smith threw for 65%, 378 yards, 4 TD and 0 INT. That's an outstanding game. He did his part and then some

How many TD drives in the last 25 minutes?

laughsatyou907
01-04-2014, 08:20 PM

When the only target was Bowe who was double/triple covered. Who was supposed to make plays? Notice that Alex was scrambling the entire 2nd half?

laughsatyou907
01-04-2014, 08:22 PM
More worrisome is Charles two concussions in two weeks. That just shortened his career, if you noticed he could hardly walk.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 08:30 PM
35 points allowed last 5 possessions. ..think about that for a second

Discuss Thrower
01-04-2014, 08:31 PM
35 points allowed last 5 possessions. ..think about that for a second

6 points in one half.

Jimmya
01-04-2014, 08:32 PM
6 points in 2nd half....agreed

Jimmya
01-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Someone get on here and defend 6 points in 2nd half. .

mnchiefsguy
01-04-2014, 08:34 PM
6 points in one half.

Chiefs scored 13 in the second half.

Discuss Thrower
01-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Chiefs scored 13 in the second half.

So 35-13 in the second half.

That's bad.

Kaepernick
01-04-2014, 08:38 PM
You have to be a complete and total ass to blame Alex Smith for this loss. A complete idiot.

Here is Alex's stat line passing, and this doesn't even include all his clutch scrambles to keep the chains moving.

Alex Smith - 30 of 46, 65% completions, 378 yards, 4 passing TDs, 0 INt, passer rating 119.7, QBR 81.9

82 QBR was probably his best rating the entire year.

As a 49ers fan, I would have killed to see Alex post 400 yards/4 TDs at any time in his career, let alone the post season.

This was probably Alex's single best game as a pro. That 5 TD game was all Jamaal Charles. Alex actually did his part in this 4 TD game.

Your DEFENSE single handedly lost this game. Pure and simple. Your offense was on fire, even without Charles.

You have to be a complete moron, or worse, to pin this loss on Alex Smith. He played lights out today. Completely lights out. Blame your wretched Defense, not Alex.

Kaepernick
01-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Do you even need to ask? OP needs to wear a ****ing helmet when he walks outside. A QB throws for almost 400 yards with 4 TD's and people want to blame him because the defense couldn't stop the Colts from averaging under 12 yards a play in the 2nd half. Give me a ****ing break. Alex did work, he did his job, gave this team enough of a lead that the defense should have been able to hold on and win it.

Point the finger at Sutton, point the finger at the lack of defensive depth, quit blaming the guy who actually got his job done today.

Not to mention 57 yards rushing on 8 carries, some of which were clutch that moved the chains.

Lonewolf Ed
01-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Yeah there's no way to put this loss on Smith. The offense scored 44 points. That should be enough. This game was a blow out until halfway through the 3rd quarter.

I don't feel like Googling or anything, but does anyone know if there has ever been a team to lose that scored 44 points in the playoffs?

O.city
01-04-2014, 08:43 PM

That's bad.

And out score them 31-10 in the first.

tredadda

So the defense fails to hold on to a 28 point lead and it is the fault of our QB?

Jakemall

That's bad.

It is...and it is also was without the #1 or #2 hbs and the #2 WR. 13 points without half of your offensive weapons is pretty good. Especially when one of them was considered the key to your team.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
6 points in one half.

13 points in a half isn't enough now? 26 points a game would be a top offense in this league. Some of you are dumbfucks.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 08:45 PM
So the defense fails to hold on to a 28 point lead and it is the fault of our QB?

These guys are fucking morons.

Discuss Thrower
01-04-2014, 08:45 PM
It is...and it is also was without the #1 or #2 hbs and the #2 WR. 13 points without half of your offensive weapons is pretty good. Especially when one of them was considered the key to your team.

Luck didn't have a running game outside of his own scrambles for the most part. He didn't have his #1 WR (Wayne) and was throwing to a slap dick named Griff.

Smith played remarkably well but he lived up to what almost all of his critics said: he's a guy that will neither win nor lose a game for you.

HMc
01-04-2014, 08:46 PM
You guys are too dramatic. There was a single point in it. If Bowe's foot stays in the chiefs probably win.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Someone get on here and defend 6 points in 2nd half. .

Fuck off hillbilly

O.city
01-04-2014, 08:48 PM
It took a qb playing at an ungodly level for a half to beat a chiefs team without its best player, yet Alex smith can't win games without blah blah.

Some people have unrealistic expectations of qb play

Sannyasi
01-04-2014, 08:51 PM
It took a qb playing at an ungodly level for a half to beat a chiefs team without its best player, yet Alex smith can't win games without blah blah.

Some people have unrealistic expectations of qb play

I don't have unrealistic expectations of QB play. I want the guy playing at the ungodly level, not the guy playing very very good.

chiefzilla1501
01-04-2014, 08:56 PM
I don't have unrealistic expectations of QB play. I want the guy playing at the ungodly level, not the guy playing very very good.

How else can you explain his effort in a game where it basically had to become Dwayne bowe and Alex smith against the world? I am more bummed he had to put two key drives together without Charles, minus an offensive line, and with literally only one receiver who can catch the ball past ten yards.

Jimmya
01-04-2014, 08:58 PM
PGM...good job...keep loving Smith... When even Dilfer says "Smith is not good enough to win on a final drive."

Sannyasi
01-04-2014, 09:11 PM
How else can you explain his effort in a game where it basically had to become Dwayne bowe and Alex smith against the world? I am more bummed he had to put two key drives together without Charles, minus an offensive line, and with literally only one receiver who can catch the ball past ten yards.

The timing was certainly unfortunate, but I don't feel like the Chiefs were any more injured than the other playoff teams. The Patriots, Bengals, and Broncos have all been hit very hard.

RobBlake
01-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Luck didn't have a running game outside of his own scrambles for the most part. He didn't have his #1 WR (Wayne) and was throwing to a slap dick named Griff.

Smith played remarkably well but he lived up to what almost all of his critics said: he's a guy that will neither win nor lose a game for you.
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Marcellus
01-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Rivers just won throwing it 16 times for 128 yards.

Marcellus
01-05-2014, 03:24 PM

You are so fucking stupid I doubt you make it to 30 years old.

Discuss Thrower
01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
You are so fucking stupid I doubt you make it to 30 years old.

Betcha I do.

Marcellus
01-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Betcha I do.

The world will not be better for it.

Discuss Thrower
01-05-2014, 03:31 PM
The world will not be better for it.

And here I thought Hamas had cornered the market on the whole "kill yourself" level of discourse.

Stay classy bruv.

Dayze
01-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Do you even need to ask? OP needs to wear a ****ing helmet when he walks outside. A QB throws for almost 400 yards with 4 TD's and people want to blame him because the defense couldn't stop the Colts from averaging under 12 yards a play in the 2nd half. Give me a ****ing break. Alex did work, he did his job, gave this team enough of a lead that the defense should have been able to hold on and win it.

I like this guy. No homo.

Jimmya
01-05-2014, 05:40 PM
As Ditka said we saw the difference between a winner and a manager on each of the qbs last drives yesterday during the kc indi game.

BlackHelicopters
01-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Fucktard