PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs worst ever

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 07:41 PM
this is the absolute worst I have ever felt after ANY chiefs game ever...

ready to cry still

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 07:42 PM
oh and fuck the haters

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Agreed

TEX
01-04-2014, 08:13 PM

ready to cry still

Im with you. This one is a mind set changer. Not gonna become as engaged in future years. Just not worth it.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Im with you. This one is a mind set changer. Not gonna become as engaged as much in future years. Just not worth it.

yeah, I cant be this guy.

but whatever

notorious
I prepared myself when Alex missed the easy TD pass in the 4th that would have put us up by 17 again.

I am not blaming him at all, but when that play happened I knew it was over.

ShowtimeSBMVP
This one hurts.

Mojo Jojo
01-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Not even close to the hurt of '95. Maybe I'm just getting use to it.

Prison Bitch
01-04-2014, 08:20 PM
oh and **** the haters

This franchise deserves better fans

Lex Luthor
01-04-2014, 08:22 PM
JFC, you guys need to stop being such pussies.

Today's loss was nothing. Sure, it was disappointing. But painful? Not compared to the TRULY painful losses in Chiefs history.

You want a painful playoff loss? Try getting upset in the playoffs when your team is 13-3, has home field advantage throughout the playoffs, and is arguably one of the favorites to win the whole damn thing. That's what happened in 1995, 1997 and 2003. THOSE were painful playoff losses.

The Chiefs were the underdog today. The Colts were hot, and the Chiefs had just lost 5 out of their last 7 games. Jamaal Charles got knocked out of the game just when it was getting started, and yet it was still the most exciting playoff game this town has ever seen.

And now you guys are whining and saying that you want to quit being fans. Do us all a favor. Quit being fans. Take your whiney asses to the OrangeMane board.

Jimmya
Alex missing the wide open guy made me lose the little faith I had in Smith.

SAUTO
This franchise deserves better fans

I agree, you need to go

MeatRock
01-04-2014, 08:23 PM
This loss hurt, but i am excited to see some changes to the secondary and wide receiver positions this off season. Need more playmakers on both sides of the ball.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:23 PM

Today's loss was nothing. Sure, it was disappointing. But painful? Not compared to the TRULY painful losses in Chiefs history.

You want a painful playoff loss? Try getting upset in the playoffs when your team is 13-3, has home field advantage throughout the playoffs, and is arguably one of the favorites to win the whole damn thing. That's what happened in 1995, 1997 and 2003. THOSE were painful playoff losses.

The Chiefs were the underdog today. The Colts were hot, and the Chiefs had just lost 5 out of their last 7 games. Jamaal Charles got knocked out of the game just when it was getting started, and yet it was still the most exciting playoff game this town has ever seen.

And now you guys are whining and saying that you want to quit being fans. Do us all a favor. Quit being fans. Take your whiney asses to the OrangeMane board.

are you kidding?

what other game were we up 28?

Lprechaun
01-04-2014, 08:24 PM

Dumb

MeatRock

Go fist your asshole repeatedly until it bleeds.

Bwana

ready to cry still

Heh, I felt much worse in 95 after the kicker cluster****, but this one did leave a mark.

Buzz
I agree, you need to go

:clap:

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Heh, I felt much worse in 97 after the kicker clusterfuck, but this one did leave a mark.

not me. WAS cold

Lex Luthor
Alex Smith played a great game today. To expect any quarterback to NEVER miss an open receiver is holding that quarterback to a standard that no NFL quarterback will ever achieve.

HonestChieffan

fuck you.

Bwana
01-04-2014, 08:26 PM

:spock: You are a mouth breathing dipshit, no really you are.

mnchiefsguy
Alex Smith played a great game today. To expect any quarterback to NEVER miss an open receiver is holding that quarterback to a standard that no NFL quarterback will ever achieve.

I think part of the blame needs to go on Cyrus Gray...I think he pulled up and quit running...if he keeps running full speed he might have caught that....if JC is in the that situation, he keeps running and it is a TD.

bowener

Beat post of the young new year.

TEX
01-04-2014, 08:27 PM

This was the 2nd biggest playoff collapse in NFL history. If you dont think its a painful loss, you're in denial.

bowener
01-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I think part of the blame needs to go on Cyrus Gray...I think he pulled up and quit running...if he keeps running full speed he might have caught that....if JC is in the that situation, he keeps running and it is a TD.

Gray clearly quit on the route too soon. He slowed down half way before he saw the ball in the air. That miss I squarely on him.

TEX
01-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Beat post of the young new year.

Not really.

Prison Bitch
01-04-2014, 08:31 PM
I agree, you need to go

They need all the fans they can get after this 40 year shitshow they've put on this city

dannybcaitlyn
01-04-2014, 08:32 PM

38-10 had something to do with it and choking in front of the entire nation with that type of lead. Worst I've ever felt. Friends are texting me when we had that large lead it was over and I still wasn't convinced because I knew Fuck head Sutton let the sorry ass Raiders back in the game with a huge lead when we played them.

Big Poppa Payne
01-04-2014, 08:32 PM

ready to cry still

Amen. I'm heartbroken and fighting mad all at the same time. Now I'm listening to 610am and they are telling an interesting story about how Tamba Hali went ballistic after the game in the locker room. Bob Fesco is also saying that Kendick Lewis made an ass out of himself on the field and in the locker room after the game.

DeezNutz
01-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Amen. I'm heartbroken and fighting mad all at the same time. Now I'm listening to 610am and they are telling an interesting story about how Tamba Hali went ballistic after the game in the locker room. Bob Fesco is also saying that Kendick Lewis made an ass out of himself on the field and in the locker room after the game.

More details needed.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Gray clearly quit on the route too soon. He slowed down half way before he saw the ball in the air. That miss I squarely on him.

BS.

smith thew a "Charles" pass. and gray is a step slower than charles

Bwana

What did he do after the game?

He has made an ass out of himself all season on the field. He has plyaed his last game as a Chief. (Thank God!)

Pasta Little Brioni
Braindead you are a moron. KC was favored and had a 28 point lead. This is by far one of the worst losses in recent sports memory.

SAUTO
More details needed.

tamba is ready to kill fools.\

and lewis should have wanted to kill himself

NWTF
01-04-2014, 08:39 PM

I have to disagree. I was at the 95 game. You never truly felt the Chiefs wer'e going to win that game for sure. You never really felt it was in the bag. Both Os were struggling and it was freezing cold.

It was miserable, but it wasnt like dying and going to heaven then God coming up to you said saying "excuse me but it looks like theres been a mistake, dont worry weve already packed your bags and I hear the weathers warm where your going to be going." In other word todays game was a "here Chiefs fans, your long awaited playoff victory right before your eyes" only to have your heart ripped out and shoved up your as$ in gut wrenching fashion.

Today, At some point when it was 38-10 I thought this game is over. Sure the rest of the 3rd and 4th qtr needs to be played to completion, but at that 38-10 moment I never imagined a 28 pt choke job coming. I mean collapses like this happen like once every 20+ years or so. Nobody could have seen that coming.

TheUte
01-04-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm so fucking disappointed right now, words fail.

listopencil
01-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Which is the worst?

1971: Hall of Famer kicker Jan Stenerud missed three of four field goals in a double-overtime Christmas Day playoff loss to the Dolphins that remains the longest game in NFL history.

1996: The Chiefs finished the 1995 regular season with a 13-3 record, but the kicker that shall go unnamedt missed field goals from 38, 44 and 54 yards on a frigid night and the wild-card Colts won 10-7.

1998: The Chiefs won the AFC West with a 13-3 record and the Broncos finished second at 12-4 and were the wild card. But Denver came to Arrowhead and scored a fourth-quarter touchdown in rallying for a 14-10 victory.

2004: The Chiefs again won the West with a 13-3 mark, but Peyton Manning and the Colts came to Arrowhead and didn't need to punt in a 38-31 victory.

2014: A four-touchdown lead in the third quarter wasn't big enough as the Chiefs fell 45-44.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2014/01/04/4730005/what-is-the-most-crushing-playoff.html#storylink=cpy

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Which is the worst?

1971: Hall of Famer kicker Jan Stenerud missed three of four field goals in a double-overtime Christmas Day playoff loss to the Dolphins that remains the longest game in NFL history.

1996: The Chiefs finished the 1995 regular season with a 13-3 record, but the kicker that shall go unnamedt missed field goals from 38, 44 and 54 yards on a frigid night and the wild-card Colts won 10-7.

1998: The Chiefs won the AFC West with a 13-3 record and the Broncos finished second at 12-4 and were the wild card. But Denver came to Arrowhead and scored a fourth-quarter touchdown in rallying for a 14-10 victory.

2004: The Chiefs again won the West with a 13-3 mark, but Peyton Manning and the Colts came to Arrowhead and didn't need to punt in a 38-31 victory.

2014: A four-touchdown lead in the third quarter wasn't big enough as the Chiefs fell 45-44.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2014/01/04/4730005/what-is-the-most-crushing-playoff.html#storylink=cpy

fuck you broncos fan bitch...

Bob Dole
01-04-2014, 08:47 PM
This fucking franchise can find all kinds of new and creative ways to shit all over its fans.

always and forever.

Kansas City Chiefs!

listopencil
**** you broncos fan bitch...

Oh stop crying, you pussy.

Big Poppa Payne
What did he do after the game?

He has made an ass out of himself all season on the field. He has plyaed his last game as a Chief. (Thank God!)

Fesco asked Kendick if he would give an interview and he said sure that he had to run to the trainers room and he would be right back. So he sat his suitcase down and left. Fesco waited for 10 min and then someone came out and grabbed Kendicks suitcase and said he already left the stadium. So basically Kendick stiffed Fesco for an interview.

Dave Lane
01-04-2014, 08:48 PM
This one hurts.

This one was unbelievable.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Oh stop crying, you pussy.

no pussy over this way dude...

listopencil
01-04-2014, 08:50 PM
no pussy over this way dude...

Look...shit happens. Shit like this is going to keep happening. Enjoy the good times, get pissed when it goes to shit, then get over it and go on with your life. Only one team can win the Super Bowl each year. Shit just happens.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Look...shit happens. Shit like this is going to keep happening. Enjoy the good times, get pissed when it goes to shit, then get over it and go on with your life. Only one team can win the Super Bowl each year. Shit just happens.

easy to say for you.

fuck off is easy to say for me to you right now

RippedmyFlesh
01-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Been a fan for 45 years and this one is worst for me JASONSAUTO.
Before this game the worst loss was xmas 71 to Miami because that team was good enough to win a sb. To me this is second worst. Because of the historical impact. 2nd biggest comeback in history, 8 now nfl record for playoffs losing streak .

EyePod
01-04-2014, 08:54 PM
One of my lenses LITERALLY popped out of my glasses right when Smith went and intentionally grounded it.

SilentHell
01-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Better luck next year. We werent super bowl ready anyways with that crappy secondary. Next year we can replace the waste with something useful and then we can compete for the super bowl

SAUTO
Before this game the worst loss was xmas 71 to Miami because that team was good enough to win a sb. To me this is second worst. Because of the historical impact. 2nd biggest comeback in history, 8 now nfl record for playoffs losing streak .

yep. rep for you

listopencil
easy to say for you.

**** off is easy to say for me to you right now

LOL, easy to say? My team got bumped out in its first game last year in OT. It sucked. They still haven't played yet and I don't even know who they are playing. Plus I know that our O is strong and our D is weak, so it's quite possible that we do the same thing as you guys. Shit happens.

Bob Dole
8 now nfl record for playoffs losing streak .

Another team record!!!

Big Poppa Payne

I don't think any logically thinking Chiefs fan thought we would win a Super Bowl or even play in the SB this year. Most of us just wanted.. No fuck wanted. We needed 1 playoff win. Just 1 win to remind us why we love this team. This city and us fans needed this. It would've been like life support to us.

Tombstone RJ
01-04-2014, 08:56 PM
easy to say for you.

**** off is easy to say for me to you right now

ROFL

your team just went from 2-14 to 11-6 and a helluva playoff game where your offense, without it's best player, scored 44 points. Lots of good things to look forward to.

RippedmyFlesh
01-04-2014, 08:56 PM

Good for Tamba. I always feel like a game like this hurts fans more than players.

Jeff Allen @JeffAllen71
Not going lie it hurts to lose a game like that but regardless of it all I'm proud of the way we battled all season. #ChiefKingdom

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 08:57 PM
ROFL

your team just went from 2-14 to 11-6 and a helluva playoff game where your offense, without it's best player, scored 44 points. Lots of good things to look forward to.

and?

next year is a different beast.

this year could have been our best chance.

fuck you

listopencil
01-04-2014, 08:58 PM
I don't think any logically thinking Chiefs fan thought we would win a Super Bowl or even play in the SB this year. Most of us just wanted.. No **** wanted. We needed 1 playoff win. Just 1 win to remind us why we love this team. This city and us fans needed this. It would've been like life support to us.

You've gotta let it go. Take a breath and start checking out the draft forum.

Big Poppa Payne
01-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Good for Tamba. I always feel like a game like this hurts fans more than players.

Jeff Allen @JeffAllen71
Not going lie it hurts to lose a game like that but regardless of it all I'm proud of the way we battled all season. #ChiefKingdom

It hurts us way more than it does the players. How do you get a 20 something year old millionaire to care? How do you get them to feel the pain that us Chiefs fans have felt? How do you get them to understand that the pride of a city is resting on their shoulders? You can't.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:00 PM
can someone ban the donkeys fans for just tonight

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:02 PM
can someone ban the donkeys fans for just tonight

Can someone ban the quitters, the pussies and the criers for just tonight?

Bwana
01-04-2014, 09:03 PM
ROFL

I have to agree with this. It sucks that they figured out a way to blow a 1st half lead like that, but as many guys as there were knocked out of the game I wasn't sure we would have enough players to finish the game. :shake:

In the big picture of life I'll have to file a football game under shit happens.

listopencil
Just go take a look in any of the hysterical "I'm done being a fan" threads and count them up.

SAUTO
Can someone ban the quitters, the pussies and the criers for just tonight?

ive never quit, been a pussy, or cried in my fucking life...

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:04 PM
bwana im counting on you to step up and do this for me, no matter how pussy it seems.

im secure enough in myself to know what im about, are you?

AceyBronco916
01-04-2014, 09:06 PM

This guy is right!! Last year when Baltimore upset my team the way they did, I acted like a pussy too, then I realized its just a stupid game so who gives a shit.... It hurts it does, but a true fan never gives up on his team!! I live in 49er/Raider nation and these guys are real fans, well the Raider fans are, they are not crying about consecutive 4 and 12 seasons, they are saying next year. Thats what you guys need to do, there is always next year. Win or lose there is always next year. This one stings, it will for a while, maybe the band wagon fans will drop off and we will see who the true fans are!!

Reaper16
01-04-2014, 09:07 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4700971/crawl-space-o.gif

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:07 PM
bwana im counting on you to step up and do this for me, no matter how pussy it seems.

im secure enough in myself to know what im about, are you?

Make a poll. Ban the rivals, or ban the quitters/pussies/criers. Go ahead. Man up.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Make a poll. Ban the rivals, or ban the quitters/pussies/criers. Go ahead. Man up.
im more man than you have EVER seen dude.

someone step the fuck up here...

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:08 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4700971/crawl-space-o.gif

me. right here.

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:09 PM
It's a win-win for me. I'd rather not slog through tears and pussy juice while trying to peruse CP anyway.

SAUTO
It's a win-win for me. I'd rather not slog through tears and pussy juice while trying to peruse CP anyway.

then get the fuck on...

listopencil
then get the **** on...

Make the poll.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Make the poll.

nope. not needed. someone knows whats right.

make it happen...

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:12 PM
nope. not needed. someone knows whats right.

make it happen...

What's wrong? Chicken?

Tombstone RJ
01-04-2014, 09:12 PM
and?

next year is a different beast.

this year could have been our best chance.

**** you

the playoffs are a feisty bitch, your team will be back next year.

Easy 6
01-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Same here, want to cry in one hand and fight with the other.

"Well, Alex didn't do much in the fourth"... no? WELL **** YOU... the defense didn't do much in the fourth EITHER.

You score 44 in the playoffs, you need to win... PERIOD... what, is the new benchmark 50-60-70? How many points, exactly, are needed to win these days?

I hope the colts get blasted out in ungodly fashion, they make me want to puuuuuuke.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:14 PM
What's wrong? Chicken?

never been a chicken in my fucking life.

you?

only show up to talk shit.

obviously so...

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:14 PM

please shut up today...

Easy 6
01-04-2014, 09:15 PM
im more man than you have EVER seen dude.

someone step the **** up here...

This isn't your fight listo, stay OUT right now.

rockachalk
01-04-2014, 09:15 PM

Smith had 380 yards passing and 4 TD passes with ZERO interceptions...If anything, his play gave me hope going into next year. IMO we didn't run enough clock when we were ahead by 28. When we were up by 21, and Mathis stripped and sack smith....we should have ran it. I know hind sight and all that bull. I was calling for more runs when we were up so that we could milk the clock. That's on reid imo.

If you want to blame this loss on anything, blame it on this abortion of a defense! I know they had injuries...but come on!

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:16 PM
This isn't your fight listo, stay OUT right now.

im counting on bwana to help this idiot here...

and im the idiot

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Lol doncs fans pretending to know what we went through

GordonGekko
01-04-2014, 09:17 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmjl2lpupJ1qb8eiwo1_500.gif

Seriously though, we need a new defense with a new scheme or something. Defense played like AIDS infested hot garbage in a dumpster fire and Sutton should not be allowed back in KC.

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:20 PM
never been a chicken in my ****ing life.

you?

only show up to talk shit.

obviously so...

Actually...no. I don't only show up to talk shit. I come around this board regardless of how my team does, regardless of how your team does. I didn't get home from work until about the beginning of the fourth quarter. I was watching the game with my son. I didn't even post anything until after the game because I was watching it. I'm just surprised by all of the "I'm done" bullshit on here. So if you really think you guys need to clamp down and have a big pity party then post a poll to see if everyone agrees with you.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Actually...no. I don't only show up to talk shit. I come around this board regardless of how my team does, regardless of how your team does. I didn't get home from work until about the beginning of the fourth quarter. I was watching the game with my son. I didn't even post anything until after the game because I was watching it. I'm just surprised by all of the "I'm done" bullshit on here. So if you really think you guys need to clamp down and have a big pity party then post a poll to see if everyone agrees with you.

I never actually said "im done"4

but still

"fuck you"

PunkinDrublic
01-04-2014, 09:22 PM

Yeah but when you haven't won a playoff game in 20 years everything gets magnified. There's no getting around that sting.

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:25 PM
I never actually said "im done"4

but still

"**** you"

A lot of people have, and you're begging the mods to clamp down the board. Pussy move.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:26 PM
A lot of people have, and you're begging the mods to clamp down the board. Pussy move.

im begging the mods to shut you the fuck up

Tombstone RJ
01-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Yeah but when you haven't won a playoff game in 20 years everything gets magnified. There's no getting around that sting.

point taken.

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:28 PM
im begging the mods to shut you the **** up

Nah, you're being a baby. As usual. You tend to drop by threads and post a few dumbass things and run off. It's your style. Now you're begging a mod to stop me from responding to you. Like I said, pussy move.

SAUTO
01-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Nah, you're being a baby. As usual. You tend to drop by threads and post a few dumbass things and run off. It's your style. Now you're begging a mod to stop me from responding to you. Like I said, pussy move.

LOL

ive never been a pussy in my fucking life.

NEVER.

I never run from anything,

go fist yourself.

displacedinMN

With you here.

I had very low expectations for this year.

Yes, mad at the outcome, disappointed and sick.
But I never expected to get here.

with that said.
After I read GB tonight, I will be done here for a while.
Its not CP, its me.

It has been a fun year, but I need to forget football after this.

At least NWMSU got the Championship.

Now, I will sit and be cold for the next few days.

scho63

You sound like my identical twin! :thumb:

I feel your pain and it's the same for me......44 years as a fan and the Christmas Day game made me cry as a kid but today's game has left me a shell of my former Chiefs fan self and I'm still in shock.

I don't see myself watching anymore NFL in 2014

SAUTO
point taken.

thank you for being respectful

listopencil
01-04-2014, 09:30 PM
LOL

ive never been a pussy in my ****ing life.

NEVER.

I never run from anything,

go fist yourself.

Then stop running from words on a computer monitor.

kcxiv
01-04-2014, 09:31 PM

This was ****ing worse, we were up by 4 ****ing touch downs in the 2nd half. The other ones in the 90's sucked, but this one was the worst sports experience i have ever had.

This is worse then when the Lakers got KILLLLLLLEd in game 6 of the NBA finals to the arch rivals Boston Celtics. We had this ****ing game gift wrapped ready to take on Jesus Brady or Jesus Manning and shit the bed.

This was the 2nd biggest comeback in NFL Play of HISTORY. This was big.

Had we lost 45-7 because we sucked, it wouldnt have been that bad. I would have said, ok we werent ready to be a contending team, but we were ready to be a contending team.

Yes, players got hurt, but 4 touch downs, wow

Pasta Little Brioni
01-04-2014, 09:43 PM
List fuck off man. Sato is a quality poster here and deserves to vent.

Bewbies
01-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Man up ladies. Shove a tampon in your bleeding vag and get over yourselves.

Hurt? Yep. We still had a fun season, which for me was about 10 years in the making.

kepp
01-04-2014, 09:52 PM
I prepared myself when Alex missed the easy TD pass in the 4th that would have put us up by 17 again.

I am not blaming him at all, but when that play happened I knew it was over.

Yep. When that happened, I said to my wife, "That was our chance. We're done for now."

JohnnyHammersticks
01-04-2014, 10:06 PM
I had to fly from KC to Phoenix about 15 years ago with the full blown flu. I was puking every 30 minutes the morning of the flight and had the worst diarrhea I've ever had in my life. I made it about 30 minutes into the flight--sitting in the middle seat in coach, mind you--before I projectile vomited into the airsickness bag and shit my pants at the same time.

That's the only time I ever recall feeling as uncomfortable as I did for the last 25 minutes of today's game.

Easy 6
01-04-2014, 10:25 PM

Then stop proving a point where one is already made for you.

No self respecting Chiefs fan needs a Denver bludger to come in here and talk about ****ing rationality... this ending sucked for everyone here, bad words will be said about anyone and everything.

Please Just Leave It Alone, Denver fan.

MeatRock
01-04-2014, 10:26 PM

Fuck off.

RickObie
01-04-2014, 10:55 PM
44 years old - born and raised in KC - I don't know what we did as a city but someone upstairs hates us - I'm absolutely speechless - what did this city do to deserve this!

RealSNR
01-04-2014, 11:10 PM
LOL, easy to say? My team got bumped out in its first game last year in OT. It sucked. They still haven't played yet and I don't even know who they are playing. Plus I know that our O is strong and our D is weak, so it's quite possible that we do the same thing as you guys. Shit happens.

28 points

IN THE THIRD QUARTER.

You know fucking NOTHING about what this shit feels like. Sorry. This is a different kind of disappointment. It's the kind where a part of you is just so astounded that such a scenario took place that you choose not to believe it.

You got bumped from the playoffs in an OT game that was back-and-forth the whole time? OHHH I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR YOU

listopencil
01-04-2014, 11:13 PM
28 points

IN THE THIRD QUARTER.

You know ****ing NOTHING about what this shit feels like. Sorry. This is a different kind of disappointment. It's the kind where a part of you is just so astounded that such a scenario took place that you choose not to believe it.

You got bumped from the playoffs in an OT game that was back-and-forth the whole time? OHHH I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR YOU

I've been a Bronco fan for about forty tears. That would include four Super Bowl losses, and various playoff losses along the way. Cry me a river.

The Bad Guy
01-04-2014, 11:19 PM
oh and **** the haters

I'm with you.

I didn't want my 4 year old to see me crumble after the game so I kept myself up. I don't want my kid to handle disappointment like I do.