PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Two reasons to be PESSIMISTIC

chiefqueen
01-04-2014, 07:54 PM
We lost this game the WORST possible way one can...I almost rather be blown out...at least you don't go over several plays and wonder "what if".

After the draft the Chiefs will once again be the weakest team in the division at QB. Can you say Johnny Raider?

Let's see...this year we were 0-6 against QB's named Peyton, Rivers, and Luck. IMO Manziel does things with the football that makes those three look pedestrian.

C3HIEF3S
01-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Ok

Old Dog
01-04-2014, 07:56 PM
IMO Manziel does things with the football that makes those three look pedestrian.

Stupid post is stupid

Tophawk36
01-04-2014, 07:56 PM
We lost this game the WORST possible way one can...I almost rather be blown out...at least you don't go over several plays and wonder "what if".

After the draft the Chiefs will once again be the weakest team in the division at QB. Can you say Johnny Raider?

Let's see...this year we were 0-6 against QB's named Peyton, Rivers, and Luck. IMO Manziel does things with the football that makes those three look pedestrian.

Wow this might be the dumbest thing I have ever read. Ever.

Jimmya
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Keep loving Alex Smith and we will get same results

FloridaMan88
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
So Manziel is better than Peyton Manning?

JFC.

Kill yourself.

cosmo20002
01-04-2014, 07:58 PM

JFC :facepalm:

eDave
Nuke this thread please. Eat a Snicker's dudes. FFS.

FloridaMan88
Worst thread of the day. Which is saying something.

TLO
01-04-2014, 08:00 PM
LMAO

notorious
01-04-2014, 08:01 PM
One Reason to be Pessimistic:

We are Chiefs Fans

/the entire fucking board

listopencil
01-04-2014, 08:02 PM
QB's named Peyton, Rivers, and Luck.

IMO Manziel does things with the football that makes those three look pedestrian.

Show me.

TimBone
01-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Did you just say Manziel makes Peyton look pedestrian? LMAO

Three7s
01-04-2014, 08:03 PM
I lol'd

God of Thunder

Wow. You are a queen. That's the most idiotic thing I have ever read.

Prison Bitch

He's absolutely right about the 0-6 donut vs those three. Thanks Andy and John Dorsey for turning the ship around!!!

01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
I know this loss is brain numbing but you took it to a whole different level.

Start Croyle
01-04-2014, 08:04 PM
People are far too mean spirited on this board!

ChiefsQueen has a legitimate point, which is the fact that the NFL changes at lightning speed! Top players get drafted, trades get made, players age or retire, etc. Some fans say to be optimistic because this season was progress versus last year. But that doesn't really mean anything! The window closes so fast that the Chiefs may not even make the playoffs next year!

fishnut
01-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I lol'd

Spring Training is right around the corner. Our Time!

TEX
01-04-2014, 08:15 PM

ChiefsQueen has a legitimate point, which is the fact that the NFL changes at lightning speed! Top players get drafted, trades get made, players age or retire, etc. Some fans say to be optimistic because this season was progress versus last year. But that doesn't really mean anything! The window closes so fast that the Chiefs may not even make the playoffs next year!

YEP. Just ask the TEXANS....

Bump
01-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Did you just say Manziel makes Peyton look pedestrian? LMAO

thats some quality lulz right there

cosmo20002
01-04-2014, 08:20 PM

Except that wasn't her point.