PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dorsey wake up call

mlyonsd
01-04-2014, 09:06 PM
I know like we need another thread.

This isn't about Reid or Sutton. It's about Dorsey making the right decisions going forward. Take your gut feeling here and do what you have to do. This isn't about being nice.

Pretty much all I've got after the cheap knockout punch I received tonight.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-04-2014, 09:08 PM
The bargin basement player additions equaled or out shinned the FA & draft ones.
Not sure how to feel about that

Prison Bitch
01-04-2014, 09:10 PM
He should thank Carl and Pioli for the only few good players he does have. He's a fraud until proven otherwise. Nice draft you had this year John.

mlyonsd
01-04-2014, 09:16 PM
He should thank Carl and Pioli for the only few good players he does have. He's a fraud until proven otherwise. Nice draft you had this year John.
You might be right, he could have picked Geno and we'd have been 7-9 at the best but our draft picks this year would have been better.

Three7s
01-04-2014, 09:23 PM
You're right. None of his picks have really done anything to this point.

dannybcaitlyn
01-05-2014, 07:25 AM
I would place the coordinators in the same boat as the players. Dorsey job is to find players that will improve the team. Here are my choices to improve the team coordinator wise. Horton or Wade Is a improvement over Sutton and Munchak over Andy Heck. If Munchak doesn't take the Miami job.

FRCDFED
01-05-2014, 07:32 AM
The bargin basement player additions equaled or out shinned the FA & draft ones.
Not sure how to feel about that

We all know last years draft was slim pickings at the top. Sheldon Richardson would've been the best pick in hindsight. Fisher may turn out to be a solid starter on this team. Don't forget Smith was our 2nd rounder and Davis was one of our 3rds. Our draft class did pretty well IMO.