PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We lost this game in the FIRST half

MahiMike
01-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Shoulda had 41 and not 31. If slow-mo-Bowe gets into the endzone after having a 10 yard start on the defenders, we get 4 more points. We settled for a FG. Junior didn't help any by missing the block on that guy.

Also in the 1st half, Houston tips a ball that's an easy pick 6 if he actually tries to catch it. He did the same on the swing out TD later in the game.

We had no idea that we would have so many injuries and of course Sutton couldn't have known that Hilton was their only receiver or that our lack of pro bowl talent on defense would give up so many points (sarcasm all the way).

Turns out Avery was our MVP because after he went out, we couldn't move the ball and had to rely on Bowe in the most critical moment. Nicht gut.

notorious
01-05-2014, 10:14 AM
No.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-05-2014, 10:14 AM
K

alpha_omega
01-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Ifs and buts/fairies and nuts.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-05-2014, 10:19 AM
perfect first half. the only thing I would have done different is a quick 2-3 yard sneak, timeout, fg try. But I understand up 21 that you might not risk a long fg... but I would like to try in a dome.

lcarus
01-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Yeah I get that there are a lot of "ifs" and "should haves" that would have won the game for the Chiefs, but the truth is they lost because of one thing. Bad coverage. Awful coverage. I've never seen someone wide open every play like there was for the Colts in the second half. Unbelievable almost....

BlackHelicopters
01-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Unicorns and rainbows

Mr_Tomahawk
01-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Stickers and kittens

gosampel
01-05-2014, 10:23 AM
We lost the game when all players wanted to get hurt and not play, I played hurt and didn't make money at it. Just sad.

cabletech94
01-05-2014, 10:24 AM
penises and vaginas

notorious
01-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Unicorns and rainbows

fairies and nuts.

Stickers and kittens

vaginas

Perfect descriptions for our 2013-14 Chiefs Defense

KCUnited
01-05-2014, 10:25 AM
3rd and 4th quarters

milkman
01-05-2014, 11:06 AM
There are any number of plays that you might be able to point at and place some blame on.

But, at the end of the day, I believe this game was lost when Reid yanked the game from Alex Smith's shoulders with the conservative short passing to protect the lead.

In today's NFL, you don't protect leads.
You continue to attack and build on that lead.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Jamaal was in the locker room wondering what his name was

In58men
01-05-2014, 11:14 AM

What?

vailpass
01-05-2014, 11:14 AM

Yeah he looked dazed and confused. Here's hoping he comes back next year with no residual effects. OTOH you may have just witnessed the start of the Knile era...

Prison Bitch
01-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Actually the score was 31-10 at half. So if the game had ended then, we'd have been the victors. That can only mean we lost it, I dunno, the next half?

Bowser
01-05-2014, 11:17 AM
We gave up 35 points in the second half. So yeah.

Buckweath
01-05-2014, 11:19 AM
There are any number of plays that you might be able to point at and place some blame on.

But, at the end of the day, I believe this game was lost when Reid yanked the game from Alex Smith's shoulders with the conservative short passing to protect the lead.

In today's NFL, you don't protect leads.
You continue to attack and build on that lead.

People expecting perfection will always be disappointed. Reid called an amazing game for the most game and do not forget that he didn't have Charles to rely on to run more and kill the clock. I will say though that I fully disagree with Reid going for the FG early in the game when you know you're facing a QB that might put a bunch of points on your D.

Smith also played a tremendous game. Sure, he made a few mistakes but every players and coach does.

That game was lost because of injuries, lack of blitzing in the second half and Lewis and Robinson being their usual scubs.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Shoulda had 41 and not 31. If slow-mo-Bowe gets into the endzone after having a 10 yard start on the defenders, we get 4 more points. We settled for a FG. Junior didn't help any by missing the block on that guy.

Also in the 1st half, Houston tips a ball that's an easy pick 6 if he actually tries to catch it. He did the same on the swing out TD later in the game.

We had no idea that we would have so many injuries and of course Sutton couldn't have known that Hilton was their only receiver or that our lack of pro bowl talent on defense would give up so many points (sarcasm all the way).

Turns out Avery was our MVP because after he went out, we couldn't move the ball and had to rely on Bowe in the most critical moment. Nicht gut.

Seventy yard gain on a play where a WR beats tight man coverage, breaks two tackles, and is only run down because his fellow WR can't block and gets in his way. Moreover, the offense can't gain three yards in a G2G situation, and kicks a FG from the one and its Bowe's fucking fault.

Almost no one deserves to be a Chiefs fan, but your dumb fucking ass does.

Jesus Christ.

Buckweath
01-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Seventy yard gain on a play where a WR beats tight man coverage, breaks two tackles, and is only run down because his fellow WR can't block and gets in his way. Moreover, the offense can't gain three yards in a G2G situation, and kicks a FG from the one and its Bowe's ****ing fault.

Almost no one deserves to be a Chiefs fan, but your dumb ****ing ass does.

Jesus Christ.

Hemingway was behind the guy he had to block, he was getting flagged if he ever tried blocking.

ROYC75
01-05-2014, 11:26 AM
We lost this game in the FIRST half

Why the HELL was I watching the 2nd half for!

Damn, wasted time!

Fishpicker
01-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Shoulda had 41 and not 31.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7558/o4g.gif

MahiMike
01-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Seventy yard gain on a play where a WR beats tight man coverage, breaks two tackles, and is only run down because his fellow WR can't block and gets in his way. Moreover, the offense can't gain three yards in a G2G situation, and kicks a FG from the one and its Bowe's fucking fault.

Almost no one deserves to be a Chiefs fan, but your dumb fucking ass does.

Jesus Christ.

Avery woulda scored. When he went out, we were doomed. You could see the worry on bowe's face. He didn't want the ball at crunch time.

MahiMike
01-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Hemingway was behind the guy he had to block, he was getting flagged if he ever tried blocking.

Well he coulda dove...

WhiteWhale
01-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Avery woulda scored. When he went out, we were doomed. You could see the worry on bowe's face. He didn't want the ball at crunch time.

Avery is going to break those two tackles?

On what planet is Avery going to do this?

It's a 20 yard gain with Avery... no way he sheds Landry like that.