PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Family/co-workers reaction to you after the IND debacle

MMXcalibur
01-05-2014, 10:48 PM
I imagine the majority of us will really hear it tomorrow during normal work hours. Still, up to this point, have your family/co-workers:

- handled you with care by (i.e "Sorry, man...", "Man, that sucks.") as to avoid seeing you snap and start killing everyone in sight

OR

- teased you pretty good (i.e. "Haha, Chiefs suck as usual!", "Typical Chiefs, why don't you cheer for a better team?") and haven't held back?

MIAdragon
01-05-2014, 10:56 PM
The wife didn't say a word. No texts from the family, just how I like it after an abortion like that.

ThaVirus
01-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Girlfriend waited about 20 hours to try and contact me. She knows I need my time...

big nasty kcnut
01-05-2014, 10:58 PM
my friend mary said i'm sorry on twitter.

Wallcrawler
01-05-2014, 11:00 PM
I had to immediately leave. Wife started laughing at me on the score where the Colts went up by 1.

She seems to think her bullshit mocking of my loyalties is going to make me jump ship or something. I cant really see any other reasoning behind it other than she may have some burning desire for me to lay a beating on her 16 years in the making.

She didn't say anything when I got back home.

Barret
01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Actually had many friends who know I am a Chiefs fan say they were sorry.

But here is something I need guidance on. Do any of you have facebook "friends" that you haven't talked to in forever that were kinda dicks in the past anyway. Well I have this friend who hasn't said anything for 3 years. On the last TD by the Colts I see him pop up on a post on my facebook and say "BOOM!!". I at that time chose to be a man about it and say that it was a good game and injuries and defense really screwed us and blah blah blah.

This guy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan and would suck the Manning dick as much as possible. He was a big Colts fan because of this but thought he might now be a Denver fan since Mannings cock might be getting cold at Mile High.

So what do you guys do with people like this? blow it off? Bring back the smack harder? I wasn't really in a right mind to be thinking of quick witty comebacks at the time.

a pp roach
01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
my penis was all like "aw hell naw bitch you better give me some attention tonight"

i did. it was alright.

TimBone
01-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I had to immediately leave. Wife started laughing at me on the score where the Colts went up by 1.

She seems to think her bullshit mocking of my loyalties is going to make me jump ship or something. I cant really see any other reasoning behind it other than she may have some burning desire for me to lay a beating on her 16 years in the making.

Damn. I just don't understand wives like that. My uncles wife is the same way. Mocks him about the Cowboys non stop and she doesn't know the first thing about football. Sorry, man.

My wife has been pretty good about it since yesterday. Given me space, but still there if I need something. I woke up to an awesome breakfast too. She tries.

Nightfyre
01-05-2014, 11:07 PM
My wife always tip-toes around me after a Chiefs loss. Smart woman.

TimBone
01-05-2014, 11:07 PM

But here is something I need guidance on. Do any of you have facebook "friends" that you haven't talked to in forever that were kinda dicks in the past anyway. Well I have this friend who hasn't said anything for 3 years. On the last TD by the Colts I see him pop up on a post on my facebook and say "BOOM!!". I at that time chose to be a man about it and say that it was a good game and injuries and defense really screwed us and blah blah blah.

This guy was a Tennessee Volunteer fan and would suck the Manning dick as much as possible. He was a big Colts fan because of this but thought he might now be a Denver fan since Mannings cock might be getting cold at Mile High.

So what do you guys do with people like this? blow it off? Bring back the smack harder? I wasn't really in a right mind to be thinking of quick witty comebacks at the time.

Just let it go. Guys like that aren't worth it. They just get satisfaction out of any reaction you might give them.

MMXcalibur
01-05-2014, 11:08 PM
I had a Colts "fan" (and I use that term loosely) talk shit to me on my Facebook. I didn't give him the time of day, and will not respond to him going forward. I do this considering the one time I WAS able to talk smack after the Chiefs 28-24 win over Indy a few years back with Curtis Painter running Indy's offense, and he gives me the reply of: "Psh, who cares about the Colts? I watch Premier League soccer now. I don't really care anymore."

...I shit you not. And NOW he wants to talk shit?

Fuck him.

Direckshun
01-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Everybody around me was like "I can't believe you're handling this so well."

I did handle it pretty well. Had some ferocious hate sex when I got home, though.

bdj23
01-05-2014, 11:15 PM
I have a friend who is a Pats fan.. Always talking shit on the Chiefs. Bandwagon fans this, Missouri team that, blah blah blah. I kinda went off on him when he made a post on facebook needling the Chiefs last night. I felt like a dick after a sobered up and offered my apologies.

01-05-2014, 11:16 PM
My uncle in Indy texted me that season tickets are available for the Colts next year.

ClevelandBronco
01-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Everybody around me was like "I can't believe you're handling this so well."

I did handle it pretty well. Had some ferocious hate sex when I got home, though.

Damn. I hope your palm isn't all blistered.

a pp roach
01-05-2014, 11:19 PM
I have a friend who is a Pats fan.. Always talking shit on the Chiefs. Bandwagon fans this, Missouri team that, blah blah blah. I kinda went off on him when he made a post on facebook needling the Chiefs last night. I felt like a dick after a sobered up and offered my apologies.

don't feel bad, it's like a bully at school who keeps saying things to you that you don't like and you finally get tired of it and punch him. oh well, shouldn't have been talking shit, pats fan. we all know chiefs fans don't have any ground to stand on vs pats fans so fuck it...but friends are friends...i gotcha

Direckshun
01-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Damn. I hope your palm isn't all blistered.

Do I look like I'm fucking 13 years old?

That bitch is calloused, brother. Calloused like a motherfucker.

J Diddy
01-05-2014, 11:27 PM
I got on facebook and showed all of my butthurt. I carefully explained that I wasn't in the mood to take a ribbing and if they gave it to me I would hunt them down and eat their spleen. As it stands now I still have 3 spleens to harvest and devour but for the most part everybody approached my pussy ass with kid gloves.

J Diddy
01-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Do I look like I'm ****ing 13 years old?

That bitch is calloused, brother. Calloused like a mother****er.

How can you spank it with a calloused hand? It'd be like getting a hand job from Joe Schmo the construction worker.

Direckshun
01-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Well, my penis is pretty calloused, too.

It's pretty much chaos down there.

scho63
01-05-2014, 11:34 PM
My buddies in NJ, who are all Cowboys fans, called to help me commiserate today and sounded nearly as stunned as I.

My brother, a Steeler fan, sent me a "what the hell happened?" email.

a co-worker sent an email saying, "At least your not a fan of the "Deadskins like me!

No one taunted or harassed me, thank God for that.

J Diddy
01-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Well, my penis is pretty calloused, too.

It's pretty much chaos down there.

So it's like a construction worker wanking a construction worker?

That's an A&E show waiting to happen right there. "Love and the Jackhammer"

stevieray
01-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Do I look like I'm fucking 13 years old?

....didn't you ride a tricycle at phob's get together years ago?

RippedmyFlesh
01-05-2014, 11:39 PM

Divorce her

Direckshun
01-05-2014, 11:40 PM
So it's like a construction worker wanking a construction worker?

That's an A&E show waiting to happen right there. "Love and the Jackhammer"

Uh, are you expecting the episodes to be about 2 minutes long?

Because that's really all it takes.

You'd have more luck with it being a Web Series.

Discuss Thrower
01-05-2014, 11:40 PM
I got taunted by Rams and Chargers fans.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-05-2014, 11:42 PM

Wow. My wife wouldn't dream of it. She'd fear the ship I'd jump would be hers.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-05-2014, 11:44 PM

I told a Colts fan that I hoped Chuck Pagano got his cancer back. You wanna run bullshit, you better come correct because I'm bringing heat. And I'll dump a motherfucker on Facebook if they rub me the wrong way. What's the point of putting up with shit on your own personal website? You make the rules there.

J Diddy
01-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Divorce her

THIS.

First, PIHB

J Diddy
01-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Uh, are you expecting the episodes to be about 2 minutes long?

Because that's really all it takes.

You'd have more luck with it being a Web Series.

If there's anything A&E knows it's how to take 2 minutes of interesting and turning it into a 30 minute show.

J Diddy
01-05-2014, 11:47 PM
I told a Colts fan that I hoped Chuck Pagano got his cancer back. You wanna run bullshit, you better come correct because I'm bringing heat. And I'll dump a mother****er on Facebook if they rub me the wrong way. What's the point of putting up with shit on your own personal website? You make the rules there.

Damn man. That's a lil rough.

Chiefs=Champions
01-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Mostly i got condolences. A bunch of those same people would then go ahead and like Colts related posts or say shit like "OMG did you see that game!?" I have taken names.

LiveSteam
01-05-2014, 11:53 PM
My neighbor knew I would be bummed after that debacle . So she let me shoot 2 squirrels in her yard today. That never happens

RippedmyFlesh
01-05-2014, 11:55 PM
My sister who is a Browns fan called me and said
"I'm so sorry Johnny I even said a prayer during the game."
I was touched that she would say a prayer because she knew
how much it would hurt me.

And I felt like saying "Don't bother God hates Chief fans."

RippedmyFlesh
01-05-2014, 11:59 PM

That's bringing it CP beast mode. If nothing else a seasoned CP'er should be able to bring nuclear smack if needed. Yesterday required all available firepower.

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 12:02 AM
That's bringing it CP beast mode. If nothing else a seasoned CP'er should be able to bring nuclear smack if needed. Yesterday required all available firepower.

I am not saying I would never say something like that in the heat of the moment, but you can rest assured I wouldn't freaking brag about it later. I'd be ashamed, especially with the past of "the dying breed" thing.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2014, 12:02 AM

It's different on Facebook than when you run that shit here, too. I don't care. If you're gonna come run shit on my page, or in this case, a friend's page, I'm going to talk louder. It's not like I was sitting there masterbating furiously to the thought of Chuck in radiation. I was in pretty rough shape, and not wanting to hear any shit.

RippedmyFlesh
01-06-2014, 12:06 AM
It's different on Facebook than when you run that shit here, too. I don't care. If you're gonna come run shit on my page, or in this case, a friend's page, I'm going to talk louder. It's not like I was sitting there masterbating furiously to the thought of Chuck in radiation. I was in pretty rough shape, and not wanting to hear any shit.

Thats why I love CP. Here it's funny. On FB it's OMG!!!!

ThaVirus
01-06-2014, 12:13 AM
I've dealt with the loss by now, but I don't know how I'll feel if the Chargers win and New England comes out looking like shit (see: we could have beat their ass).

Missing out on a golden opportunity to host the Championship game against a fraud ass team that we could beat will really fuck with me.

rabblerouser
01-06-2014, 12:30 AM

I would fucking delete that toolshed.

I have Raiders fans and Donk fans and shit on my page...but we talk shit all season.

though there was this one Donk fan, he almost got deleted. so fucking smug.

yeah, fuck him. if you didn't have contact for like 3 years, how much would you miss him if you deleted him??

TimBone
01-06-2014, 01:00 AM
my friend mary said i'm sorry on twitter.

That was nice of Mary.

Pants
01-06-2014, 01:30 AM
My sister who is a Browns fan called me and said
"I'm so sorry Johnny I even said a prayer during the game."
I was touched that she would say a prayer because she knew
how much it would hurt me.

And I felt like saying "Don't bother God hates Chief fans."

That's a cool sister.

Is she hot?

EPodolak
01-06-2014, 02:58 AM
It was cool at work today - my direct reports who in the past I've told will get written up if they tell me game scores were kind and gave me space. Consoled me with: "At least you're not a Denver fan, Broncos are awful people and they're terrible." And I said, "Yeah".

At home the significant other let me vent for a minute, she's understanding. Mostly I don't feel much like re-living it though. Stage one grief still.

The Bad Guy
01-06-2014, 05:46 AM

I'm with you.

I got a few texts from Eagles fans during the game that said "See, we told you". Then this one bitch I work with, who I'm not even real friendly with texts me (another Eagles fan) and I told her to take a bat to her ugly face.

I defriended about 10 people on FB who shared their posts on my wall that said how bad the Chiefs would choke in January. If you're going to post that shit on my wall, 2 minutes after the game, and dig up stuff you said 3 months ago like you're fucking Nostradamus, then you have no business having access to my personal life.

I never come at or contact friends when their team loses. I expect the same courtesy.

My brother watched the game with me, a 49ers fan, and he was sick for me. My wife couldn't even speak after the game.

Lex Luthor
01-06-2014, 06:06 AM
Divorce her

All kidding aside, I agree with that. Any woman who would intentionally mock you when you're seriously upset about something is a bitch. My guess is that there are other problems with that relationship and he'd be happier without her.

donkhater
01-06-2014, 06:16 AM
I can't stand it when I get pity from people for the Chiefs losing. About the only thing I care for is some eye contact, a shake of the head and a look that says, "I understand, football can suck sometimes." Other than that, I don't want to hear pity. I little ridicule is fine as long as it is lighthearted, that's what keeps sports fun.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 06:52 AM
Girlfriend waited about 20 hours to try and contact me. She knows I need my time...

Thanks for the time, I took her out while you were sobbing... :thumb:

TEX
01-06-2014, 08:30 AM
At the grocery store yesterday I was wearing my KC hat as usual and I got a,"Way to pull an Oilers in the playoffs!" I had NOTHING...

Rausch
01-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the time, I took her out while you were sobbing... :thumb:

Every woman needs a good GBF...

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Every woman needs a good GBF...

For shoe shoppin and such.

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2014, 08:48 AM
My wife quietly got up from the couch and left the room.

I don't know how the coworkers will react. I'll probably get a little ribbing from one of my friends at work who's an Alabama fan; I dished it when Auburn beat them a few weeks ago.

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 08:51 AM
My wife quietly got up from the couch and left the room.

I don't know how the coworkers will react. I'll probably get a little ribbing from one of my friends at work who's an Alabama fan; I dished it when Auburn beat them a few weeks ago.

A couple of days later is fair game if you're not being a total asshat. Right after the loss with some uber bullshit is a dick move, imo.

Strongside
01-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Fiancee was with me at the game. My phone died just before the game and I didn't turn it on until we got back to KC on Sunday. When it came on, I had to relive the entire roller coaster that was that game through text messages. I had a total of 30...Starting out as "Man! This is crazy! They look so good!" and "They can win it all playing like this!" to "What the fuck is going on!?" and "I hope you're too drunk to realize what is happening right now."

This morning at the office it's been all condolences as though I've lost a loved one. "Sorry about the weekend man. I know you've got to be heartbroken." Most are just happy I made it back safely.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Every woman needs a good GBF... I didn't give her a "Good Butt Fuck" I just took her out:thumb:

Dayze
01-06-2014, 08:56 AM
none really. we all expected it.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 08:59 AM
i wish I knew some real life Chief fans to give some shit too

Rausch
A couple of days later is fair game if you're not being a total asshat. Right after the loss with some uber bullshit is a dick move, imo.

When you have scoreboard you end the argument.

You get to talk $#it and enjoy it until that team gives you a reason not to.

I'm fine with that.

The reason I'm fine with that is if KC ever, EVER, wins one my mouth will run until even my own mother wants to suffocate me in my sleep...

Predarat

Defriend the sonofabitch!

Rausch
01-06-2014, 09:01 AM
i wish I knew some real life Chief fans to give some shit too

I don't have any pull to make it happen but if you give me your ID# I'll look for you on transfer/trip day...

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:03 AM
I don't have any pull to make it happen but if you give me your ID# I'll look for you on transfer/trip day...

That went over my head :hmmm:

TRR
01-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Good stuff in this thread. My wife left me alone for a bit, then gave me a hug as if a family member just died. I was a miserable SOB all weekend. Having a hard time understanding the loss. I told my wife there must be a higher power that is not in favor of the Chiefs. I saw a quote on twitter that sums it up however...Love your life, like your sports teams. I am going to take that approach next season and beyond. Or at least I will try. It is time to put the Chiefs in perspective.
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Good stuff in this thread. My wife left me alone for a bit, then gave me a hug as if a family member just died. I was a miserable SOB all weekend. Having a hard time understanding the loss. I told my wife there must be a higher power that is not in favor of the Chiefs. I saw a quote on twitter that sums it up however...Love your life, like your sports teams. I am going to take that approach next season and beyond. Or at least I will try. It is time to put the Chiefs in perspective.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Higher Power?
I only seen about 5 people here that Believe in God

I bet all those "Free Thinkers" asked God "why" when they lost just like they do when they get into a car wreck or a family member dies

htismaqe
01-06-2014, 09:07 AM
My wife said "I'm proud of you for not letting this ruin your weekend."

htismaqe
01-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Best thing you can ever do when it comes to the Chiefs. Trust me.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:09 AM
My wife said "I'm proud of you for not letting this ruin your weekend."

Then she went shopping and you cureld up into a ball with your teddy bear and cried for hours..

Tell the truth

Rausch
01-06-2014, 09:09 AM
That went over my head :hmmm:

http://www.humana-alert.org.uk/images/amdi_on_prison_bus.jpg

htismaqe
01-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Then she went shopping and you cureld up into a ball with your teddy bear and cried for hours..

Tell the truth

You evidently haven't been paying attention.

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 09:12 AM

Tell the truth

Priceless. Raiders troll talks shit about a playoff loss when her team hasn't had a winning season in a decade.

Pioli led Chiefs> Rapers

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:13 AM
http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/29108/9ad4b2291072062.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9ad4b2291072062)

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 09:16 AM
http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/29108/9ad4b2291072062.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9ad4b2291072062)

See me in that picture. I'm the one behind you helping you spit out my chiefs spunk after you fellated me. Since I saved your life you owe me another one and I'm not talking about a handjob either. Although I suspect, unlike Direckshun, you got soft Nancy hands.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Priceless. Raiders troll talks shit about a playoff loss when her team hasn't had a winning season in a decade.

Pioli led Chiefs> Rapers

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja
Wanna know whats really sad, that the Raiders have had double digit losses every year since 2004. Here is the kicker, since 2002, the Raiders have had more post season wins then we have had in the last 43 years. How about that for a kick in the balls

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:18 AM
See me in that picture. I'm the one behind you helping you spit out my chiefs spunk after you fellated me. Since I saved your life you owe me another one and I'm not talking about a handjob either. Although I suspect, unlike Direckshun, you got soft Nancy hands.

Well if you like to get whacked off by 60 grit sandpaper hands come on baby... LMAO

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja

Congratulations on that 1 season where you guys choked in the superbowl.

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Well if you like to get whacked off by 60 grit sandpaper hands come on baby... LMAO

Why would you put sandpaper in those soft Nancy hands? First you fuck up BBQ and then handjobs? What are you good at?

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Why would you put sandpaper in those soft Nancy hands? First you **** up BBQ and then handjobs? What are you good at?

Want me to stick my finger up your ass too?

Rausch
01-06-2014, 09:21 AM

Yer' lucky he's keeping that hand soft for his lady friend...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg5NDA5NzYyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI5MDQ2NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Want me to stick my finger up your ass too?

Depends. You willing to pay extra?

Iowanian
Half of my family was trying not to die of the plague.

The 2 younger ones decided to get busy and bug the hell out of me during the last 8 minutes, but they didn't care why I was occupied, they just wanted some damn dinner.

R8RFAN
Depends. You willing to pay extra?

Sure....... Grab yer ankles:thumb:

J Diddy
01-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Sure....... Grab yer ankles:thumb:

Don't even know how to thumb peak. All around fail.

MahiMike
01-06-2014, 09:40 AM
The wife didn't say a word. No texts from the family, just how I like it after an abortion like that.

Same here. My friends have learned to leave me alone. They have lotsa training.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Same here. My friends have learned to leave me alone. They have lotsa training.

Can I be your friend? :LOL:

Steron
01-06-2014, 09:45 AM
I watched it with my kids (7 and 6), my wife, my brother, and my mom and dad. They left me be. My wife was super positive the whole time and kept saying KC was going to win.

It is what it is. I'm not going to jump ship and say F the Chiefs and the NFL. I'm a Chiefs fan. 21 years and counting.

R8RFAN
01-06-2014, 09:46 AM
I watched it with my kids (7 and 6), my wife, my brother, and my mom and dad. They left me be. My wife was super positive the whole time and kept saying KC was going to win.

It is what it is. I'm not going to jump ship and say F the Chiefs and the NFL. I'm a Chiefs fan. 21 years and counting.

Finally a Chiefs fan that is not a pussy.... Congrats :thumb:

Tribal Warfare
01-06-2014, 09:48 AM
I got the same shit, but again I wasn't that emotionally involved with the outcome, due to KC playing Andrew Luck and knowing what he's capable of.

Carnivore
01-12-2014, 03:56 AM

friend of mine started running his mouth on FB. I couldn't hit the unfriend quick enough. Eff Him!!!

R8RFAN
01-12-2014, 05:43 AM
I have been in tears all week