PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dorsey's trades. Your final grades.

Direckshun
01-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Initially, I despised two of these trades and adored the Jenkins trade.

What do you think?

Poll coming soon.

Fritz88
01-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Dorsey did well for a new GM. Let's not forget his work in FA.
Posted via Mobile Device

Prison Bitch
01-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Dorsey has as many playoff wins here as Scot Pioli. Until he wins a playoff game, he gets the same exact F grade Scot did. None of his pickups outside of Sherman did much, perhaps Knile Davis. Fisher pick looks terrible.

McBeard
01-06-2014, 10:36 AM
I gave him straight A's. Good quarterbacks will cost you and second round picks are usually overrated. We got more out of Sherman in one year than we ever got out of Arenas. I never liked Baldwin. Jenkin's playoff catch was better than anything Johnny ever did. Jones was a good trade. We were going to release him anyway.

The Franchise
01-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Alex Smith trade? B. Still not happy that it was two 2nd round picks but he stabilized the QB position and took this team to the playoffs.

Sherman trade? A.

Baldwin for Jenkins? C. Jenkins did somethings but it's still meh because he couldn't break into the starting lineup.

Edgar Jones? C.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Smith-A
Sherman-B
Jenkins-C more upside then Baldwin
Jones you cant grade it yet.

Sure-Oz
01-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Baldwin will probably be released next year. Atleast Jenkins kind've did some stuff and is fast

Simply Red
01-06-2014, 10:40 AM
definitely GAZ teabags tulips to make his taint smell better.

notorious
01-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Automatic B for getting rid of Baldwin.

Direckshun
01-06-2014, 10:48 AM
I vote they were all As.

The only trade we didn't unequivocally win was the Alex Smith trade, but you could argue that the benefit was so great and Smith's performance in the playoffs was so impressive that you have to give him credit.

WhawhaWhat
01-06-2014, 10:49 AM
A for Alex Smith. Led the team to the playoffs and played well enough to get the win. Not his fault the defense shit the bed.

B for Sherman. Performed well, good blocker.

C for AJ Jenkins. Dumped Baldwin and got some production out of AJ but not enough for a better grade.

A for Edgar Jones. Who the F is Edgar Jones? He was going to be nothing for the Chiefs that became nothing for the Cowboys and Dorsey turned him into a draft pick.

GordonGekko
01-06-2014, 10:52 AM
I liked Arenas so I graded that one poorly.

Baldwin to Jenkins is a wash. I was kind of thinking Baldwin could of been converted to a pass catching TE.

GordonGekko
01-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Automatic B for getting rid of Baldwin.

Another wasted 1st rounder...

How long until we ship Fisher off for a box of donuts, extra glaze?

Dante84
01-06-2014, 11:03 AM
I vote they were all As.

The only trade we didn't unequivocally win was the Alex Smith trade, but you could argue that the benefit was so great and Smith's performance in the playoffs was so impressive that you have to give him credit.

I agree.

Straight A's from me.

The players may not be A's, but the trades were.

We paid a lot for Smith, but we don't have a QB need in the immediate future now. - A

Sherman is the best fullback in football right now, and Javi isn't doing shit - A

Edgar who? Okay, yeah I'll take a free 6th round pick - A

Baldwin is a lazy bust. Getting ANYTHING for him is worthwhile. It seems AJ has more upside and has flashed a little. - A

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Smith- A Alex Smith turned out to be a good QB who stepped up big time when someone didn't try to put a leash on his the second half of the season. I get a big smile just from seeing those who unabashedly bitched at him having to grudgingly admit he isn't anywhere close to being as bad as they initially claimed.

Sherman- A- but only because I think they didn't fully use Sherman as well as they could have. And I think Arenas wasn't really living up to his billing here.

Jenkins- C I don't think we can grade this one yet. But unless Jenkins shows more than he has thus far it won't become a better grade.

Jones for a Draft Pick- Anytime you pick up a draft pick for a useless player you get an A from me. And who knows if we can package it for a move up or use it for a late round steal. (And yes it could just possibly be wasted too)

Rain Man
01-06-2014, 11:07 AM
I gave him straight A's on that, and when you look at his draft, it was pretty good, too. Injuries make it seem worse than it is right now, assuming that Kelce and Commings eventually get onto the field.

Fisher - Say what you will, but look at the rest of the top ten picks. Ansah was the only one who lit the world on fire. You'd have to go down to 13 or 14 to one of the DTs to get better value.

Kelce - Injured all year. Incomplete grade.

Knile Davis - For a guy who was about the 100th pick, he showed some talent

Nico Johnson - Backup. Kind of expected.

Commings - Injured all year. Incomplete.

Kush - Seemed okay against the Chargers.

Braden Wilson - Is he on the practice squad or anything?

Catapano - Looks like a great 7th-round pick. He got on the field and looked promising.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I'd give Alex Smith a 4 or 5 year extension this morning. For as little money as possible due to the cap, but as much as it took to get him signed. We have our FRANCHISE QB. And we have him for the better part of the next 6-8 years. I believe that with all my heart and soul. We are fucking DUE to have the retread option FINALLY pan out for us, and I think it has. He got better all year, played the best football of his career, and then was LIGHTS OUT in spite of losing our best player early on. He missed one throw, and it was a big one. Shit happens. We're LUCKY to have Alex in a Chiefs uniform AFAIC.

tl;dr - Alex Smith feels good, man.

lcarus
01-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I gave him straight A's on that, and when you look at his draft, it was pretty good, too. Injuries make it seem worse than it is right now, assuming that Kelce and Commings eventually get onto the field.

Fisher - Say what you will, but look at the rest of the top ten picks. Ansah was the only one who lit the world on fire. You'd have to go down to 13 or 14 to one of the DTs to get better value.

Kelce - Injured all year. Incomplete grade.

Knile Davis - For a guy who was about the 100th pick, he showed some talent

Nico Johnson - Backup. Kind of expected.

Commings - Injured all year. Incomplete.

Kush - Seemed okay against the Chargers.

Braden Wilson - Is he on the practice squad or anything?

Catapano - Looks like a great 7th-round pick. He got on the field and looked promising.

Pretty much agree. I think Fisher will get stronger and improve. Knile Davis is already really really good but just needs to fix his fumbling issues, which CAN be fixed. If 2 of 4 of the players pan out between Nico, Commings, Kelce, and Kush, it's a pretty good draft.

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 11:12 AM
definitely GAZ teabags tulips to make his taint smell better.

I want to know how you know that....NTTIAWWT

Jimmya
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
An average of B for all of it.

Demonpenz
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Arenas would have helped out secondary which was torched F

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2014, 11:14 AM
So, obviously I gave an A on the Smith exchange.

I gave a B but felt like giving a C on Sherman, because I really liked Arenas and feel he would've helped our secondary. Regardless, Sherman was a GREAT addition for us this year.

I gave a B for Jenkins. While he has a lot to prove, Baldwin was a lost cause, so there is NOTHING to lose there. It can only be a positive. Particularly after the plays Jenkins has made in the last couple of weeks.

Finally, I gave a C for Edgar Jones. Not much gained, not much lost, but I'll reserve any real judgment until after he makes the pick. If he finds some value somewhere in the 6th round, I'll be inclined to go higher but that will be easier said than done.

jd1020
01-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Pretty much agree. I think Fisher will get stronger and improve. Knile Davis is already really really good but just needs to fix his fumbling issues, which CAN be fixed. If 2 of 4 of the players pan out between Nico, Commings, Kelce, and Kush, it's a pretty good draft.

Knile Davis has been good in 2 games and in both games he didn't do much in the 2nd half.

Not sure if he gets tired or what, but couple that with his fumbling issues and all you have is a solid backup.

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Arenas would have helped out secondary which was torched F

I disagree....he wasn't doing anything here and he hasn't lit up Arizona either.

Eleazar
01-06-2014, 11:17 AM
I'll give Dorsey a B so far. We still have some big holes at WR and DB, but they did a lot for the team in Year 1. The rebuild is ahead of schedule.

Eleazar
01-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Knile Davis has been good in 2 games and in both games he didn't do much in the 2nd half.

Not sure if he gets tired or what, but couple that with his fumbling issues and all you have is a solid backup.

Davis needs to run downhill, they need to adjust play calling when he's in there. When he's used between the tackles he does pretty well.

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 11:18 AM

I think you would want to use the same argument for Davis that everyone else does for Geno Smith...except Davis was a 3rd rounder. He was a rookie with known fumbling issues and got better with playing time. Kind of hard to say he is bad or just a backup.

Didn't Charles have the same knock on him coming out of Texas?

lcarus
01-06-2014, 11:21 AM

I think we're gonna be very pleased with him going forward

Fritz88
01-06-2014, 11:30 AM
tl;dr - Alex Smith feels good, man.

Totally
Posted via Mobile Device

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Totally
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you still stuck here in Indy?

Wallcrawler
01-06-2014, 11:37 AM
A for Smith.

Alex Smith is really the one big significant change to the team. His signing turned a 2-14 team that couldn't turn the ball over to the other team fast enough, into an 11-5 (12-4 really) team that was #2 in the league in protecting the football. It took some time to gel and get any chemistry at all with these inconsistent receivers and spotty pass protection, but in the biggest game of the season Alex Smith was our absolute best player.

The rest I don't really care about. Smith was the big one, and the most costly, and in the end the guy was worth every bit of what we gave up for him.

Fritz88
01-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Are you still stuck here in Indy?

Yeah man. Should have left Saturday night.

I am ganna leave in an a hour. Screw it.
Posted via Mobile Device

crossbow
01-06-2014, 11:44 AM
We were weak at corner and had just drafted a fullback so I didn't like the Arenas trade. In the end our secondary did more to lose a playoff game then our fullback did to win one. So that was clearly a bad trade.

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 11:48 AM
Yeah man. Should have left Saturday night.

I am ganna leave in an a hour. Screw it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry man...should have told you to ditch the hotel and crash in my spare bedroom. Although you might have punched me when I chuckled at KU losing yesterday.

The Franchise
01-06-2014, 11:57 AM

He didn't do much in the 2nd half because he had no one that could legitimately give him a fucking breather. Plus it was his rookie year. Most rookies hit the wall that late in the season because they aren't used to the grind of that many games.

jd1020
01-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Plus it was his rookie year. Most rookies hit the wall that late in the season because they aren't used to the grind of that many games.

He only had 70 carries, 27 of those coming in week 17...

In 8 games this season he had 1 or less carries.

What grind?

FloridaMan88
01-06-2014, 12:01 PM
I expected Tony Richardson-type production from Sherman.

Maybe that was too high of expectations, but I don't think he delivered.

The Chiefs struggled in short yardage running situations all year. Some of that blame has to go to Sherman.

Sherman also had the critical fumble in the first Denver game.

Trivers
01-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Dorsey has as many playoff wins here as Scot Pioli. Until he wins a playoff game, he gets the same exact F grade Scot did. None of his pickups outside of Sherman did much, perhaps Knile Davis. Fisher pick looks terrible.

Such a simple view. If I can't date a supermodel, I will join the priesthood.

The Franchise
01-06-2014, 12:04 PM

What grind?

It's not just playing. That's 18+ weeks of preparing and practicing. Then add in that Week 17 and the playoff game...and he was basically asked to carry the load with no one giving him a breather.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Smith: A. At first I would have given this a C- or maybe even a D, but Alex has made me a believer over the last few weeks.

Sherman: C. I like Sherman, but I think the Chiefs really missed Arenas' depth at CB. Arenas staying means Dunta Robinson doesn't play, which would have been awesome.

Jenkins: C. It seems like Jenkins played well when he was in, which was like four plays per game, so I don't really get the point of the trade.

Jones/6th rounder: C, I guess. We don't really know anything about this trade.

jkw87
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM
A lot of the grades seem more vindictive because we lost a playoff and not an overview of individual players throughout the year and Dorsey 's home run with free agency.

Sherman for Arenas is an obvious positive trade and he panned out wonderfully. Arenas has done nothing since he left and likely would have done the same here.

Smith is extremely positive.

I'd give him an easy A considering where we were the year before. The secondary is still an issue, but I'd rather have a solidified QB position in the first year of his tenure. He's showed he can fix positions given the time and I trust he'll do that with the secondary as well.

TLO
01-06-2014, 12:24 PM
I don't know who Edgar Jones is. But I thought we traded for him, so I gave it an F. Knowing now that we got a pick for him, I'd give that an A.

Reading fail on my part.

Mav
01-06-2014, 12:34 PM

What grind?

He played on special teams, every single one of them, all year.

Hes a 21 year old kid, who hadn't played this much football in his life.

He wore down, or did he? He looked like he was running his ass off in the playoff game.

In the second half, Indys d, dictated to our offense.

That's why he was ineffective.

They knew what we knew. No Charles, No avery. Who is the ball going to?

They sure as hell made sure it wasn't going to be Knile that beat them.

RunKC
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
How the fuck is Anthony Sherman trade not an A+? Javier Arenas had only 12 tackles, no INT's and no passes defended while Anthony Sherman was the PFF best ranked FB in the NFL.

Dorsey raped the Cardinals on that trade.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2014, 12:40 PM
I can't grade the Sherman trade that high. He was terrific, don't get me wrong. But we essentially traded away Arenas and 3 million dollars in exchange for Sherman and Dunta Robinson. Is there any doubt that Arenas would have been extremely important against indy?

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 01:17 PM
I can't grade the Sherman trade that high. He was terrific, don't get me wrong. But we essentially traded away Arenas and 3 million dollars in exchange for Sherman and Dunta Robinson. Is there any doubt that Arenas would have been extremely important against indy?

Seriously......Arenas? The guy who pretty much has been useless for the Cards and was pretty much a wasted draft pick for us?

He would have been just another guy that every decent QB would have toasted.

Mosbonian
01-06-2014, 01:17 PM
How the **** is Anthony Sherman trade not an A+? Javier Arenas had only 12 tackles, no INT's and no passes defended while Anthony Sherman was the PFF best ranked FB in the NFL.

And smiled while doing it.

Rausch
01-06-2014, 01:18 PM
How the **** is Anthony Sherman trade not an A+? Javier Arenas had only 12 tackles, no INT's and no passes defended while Anthony Sherman was the PFF best ranked FB in the NFL.

Mostly because "Sausage" had no impact until last week...

McBeard
01-06-2014, 01:43 PM
He didn't do much in the 2nd half because he had no one that could legitimately give him a ****ing breather. Plus it was his rookie year. Most rookies hit the wall that late in the season because they aren't used to the grind of that many games.

It's not just playing. That's 18+ weeks of preparing and practicing. Then add in that Week 17 and the playoff game...and he was basically asked to carry the load with no one giving him a breather.

This makes no sense. He hardly played all season. Are you really throwing in preseason and stuff? Did you watch Bell, Lacy, and Bernard this year? Why so many excuses? Gray got in the game and he had a couple of breathers. If Alex didn't just miss him on a pass we might have won. What are you talking about? Knile Davis hitting the wall because of the grind? Come on man.

Dante84
01-06-2014, 01:51 PM

bullshit.

He was a stud blocker all year.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-06-2014, 01:53 PM

Arenas>Robinson

Titty Meat
01-06-2014, 02:04 PM

That is absolutely false.

Nightfyre
01-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Smith - B - It ended like I thought it would, but he looked better than I anticipated while it happened.
Sherman - A - Take a guy who didn't fit what we were doing and turn it into the best "true" fullback in the league? :thumb:
Jenkins - B - Jenkins fits what we are doing better and - AND is signed to a smaller contract through 2015. Baldwin was only signed through 2014.
Jones - A - a street level player traded for a pick. sweet.

ChiefGator
01-06-2014, 04:36 PM
I have to give him straight A's. The Alex Smith trade and Arenas I almost gave B's. Probably A-'s on those. Wish Smith had come a wee bit cheaper and I kinda liked Arenas. But, in reality, the players traded away would never have seen the field and the players that replaced them actually produced. That's why I gave the Jenkins trade an 'A', even though he isn't all-world or anything. It was an improvement in an area of need. And cheaper as Nightfyre mentioned.

ralittleus
01-06-2014, 04:52 PM
I think Arenas could have been affective in the slot and we sorely needed that this year

jkw87
01-06-2014, 05:00 PM
I think Arenas could have been affective in the slot and we sorely needed that this year

He was never really good as a nickleback/guy to begin with

Titty Meat
01-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Javier Arenas sucked ass he was never good here

Prison Bitch
01-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Smith - B - It ended like I thought it would, but he looked better than I anticipated while it happened.
Sherman - A - Take a guy who didn't fit what we were doing and turn it into the best "true" fullback in the league? :thumb:
Jenkins - B - Jenkins fits what we are doing better and - AND is signed to a smaller contract through 2015. Baldwin was only signed through 2014.
Jones - A - a street level player traded for a pick. sweet.

homer

Brock
01-06-2014, 07:10 PM

wut

Nightfyre
01-06-2014, 07:16 PM
homer

Which grade was a homer grade, specifically?

Buckweath
01-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Lol people saying Arenas could have been the difference make me laugh. Tell me with a healthy Charles we're winning this game, or a healthy Flowers, or Sutton being more aggressive with his playcalling, but Arenas??

Iconic
01-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Lol people saying Arenas could have been the difference make me laugh. Tell me with a healthy Charles we're winning this game, or a healthy Flowers, or Sutton being more aggressive with his playcalling, but Arenas??

Lol you underestimate how bad Dunta Robinson is.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2014, 11:56 PM
He was never really good as a nickleback/guy to begin with

Arenas is not a bad nickel guy. As a dime guy, he would have been a real good fit in Demps' role. In the playoffs, he could have taken Dunta off the field, which would have been huge. Sherman's a hell of a player, but fullback is still a really low positional value spot.

a pp roach
01-07-2014, 12:11 AM
eric winston's whiny face is gone.

A+

Direckshun
01-07-2014, 12:34 AM
To review:

87% of CP thinks the Alex Smith trade deserves an A or a B. Wow.

77% thinks the same of trading Arenas for Sherman.

77% thinks the trade for Jenkins was a B or a C.

Pretty nice work, by Dorsey.

jkw87
01-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Arenas is not a bad nickel guy. As a dime guy, he would have been a real good fit in Demps' role. In the playoffs, he could have taken Dunta off the field, which would have been huge. Sherman's a hell of a player, but fullback is still a really low positional value spot.

Right, but looking at it now and the total cluster that is Sutton, could you without a doubt see him even using the guy? There was a reason they got rid of a guy that had positional value in a passing league compared to another guy that plays another position that is rarely used anymore. He was always average to below average to me and whether he's better or not compared to Robinson is just conjecture since they've both done little to nothing this year.

Sherman has panned out comparatively in my eyes, which is why I think it's a wonderful trade in the end

AussieChiefsFan
01-07-2014, 06:16 AM
The Alex Smith trade seems more and more worth it with each week that goes by. The Sherman trade seemed random and odd at the time but has proved to have been beneficial. Even the swap of defunct WRs seems to have worked out to a certain degree.

Not a bad job so far in the trade department by Dorsey.

HMc
01-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Baldwin was dogshit. Jenkins made a clutch catch in the playoffs. A for that one.

chiefzilla1501
01-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Baldwin was dogshit. Jenkins made a clutch catch in the playoffs. A for that one.

Yeah, I'm not huge on Jenkins but how can this not be an A. Baldwin was complete garbage.we somehow got something for him.

TimeForWasp
01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Initially, I despised two of these trades and adored the Jenkins trade.

What do you think?

Poll coming soon.

I despise you.

ChiefGator
01-07-2014, 09:13 AM
To review:

87% of CP thinks the Alex Smith trade deserves an A or a B. Wow.

77% thinks the same of trading Arenas for Sherman.

77% thinks the trade for Jenkins was a B or a C.

Pretty nice work, by Dorsey.

And the Edgar Jones trade was a B or a C as well according to the poll.

I really don't see how losing Baldwin and Edgar Jones for Jenkins and a 6th rounder is not an A. Neither of those players would likely even be on our roster right now. And we got a productive WR who may get better with time and a spare 6th rounder to toss around.

Players get cut all the time.. to actually get something for them is nearly miraculous when they have really not proven anything, other than mediocrity or worse, and there is no bidding war likely for them.

ChiefGator
01-07-2014, 09:16 AM
How would everyone have graded the swaps BEFORE the season started?

Alex Smith - B- ( I didn't see any other good options available )
Arenas for ANOTHER no-name FB after we just drafted one - D
Baldwin for Jenkins - C (didn't expect Jenkins to even make the cut)
Edgar Jones - B (didn't expect our defense to shine on run defense like it has)

whoman69
01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
For what it is costing, the Smith trade is a C at best.

Sherman is the best thing we received in all our trades. For a dime CB that had almost no effect, it was a no brainer.

I don't know how you can give a great grade on the AJ Jenkins deal. 8 catches for 130 yards. That's half the production we were getting out of Baldwin.

6th round pick for a special teamer? Not bad.

Although it wasn't a trade, I think the Cooper pickup was pretty good. He generally had pretty good coverage but was exposed because Kendrick Lewis gave absolutely no help over the top.

Fritz88
01-07-2014, 12:23 PM
I don't know how you can give a great grade on the AJ Jenkins deal. 8 catches for 130 yards. That's half the production we were getting out of Bladwin

Half?

What did we get of Jon?
Posted via Mobile Device

jkw87
01-07-2014, 12:45 PM
For what it is costing, the Smith trade is a C at best.

Sherman is the best thing we received in all our trades. For a dime CB that had almost no effect, it was a no brainer.

I don't know how you can give a great grade on the AJ Jenkins deal. 8 catches for 130 yards. That's half the production we were getting out of Baldwin.

6th round pick for a special teamer? Not bad.

Although it wasn't a trade, I think the Cooper pickup was pretty good. He generally had pretty good coverage but was exposed because Kendrick Lewis gave absolutely no help over the top.

I don't understand why Smith is a C... Were we going to get a better QB last year? Or even this year? He's helped the team and the position is solid for once.

Chiefshrink
01-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Remains to be seen. Let's do this poll after next season after Dorsey has had his own full handprint on this team especially after the 2nd season.:thumb:

RunKC
01-07-2014, 01:52 PM
John Dorsey is the biggest reason for optimism on this team. He did more for this team in one offseason than any GM has done since 89.

I have complete faith in Dorsey building this thing.
And I can't wait until Fisher comes back stronger next year after a full offseason program of experience.

And I can't wait for Kelce to get back. He's going to own in this offense. Reid is going to get this guy heavily involved.

Sfeihc
01-07-2014, 01:59 PM
205 out of 233 think it's at least an above average trade from Alex Smith. He came to Missouri and showed all the haters. I just wish he could have brought Vernon Davis with him.

htismaqe
01-07-2014, 05:30 PM
John Dorsey is the biggest reason for optimism on this team. He did more for this team in one offseason than any GM has done since 89.

I have complete faith in Dorsey building this thing.
And I can't wait until Fisher comes back stronger next year after a full offseason program of experience.

And I can't wait for Kelce to get back. He's going to own in this offense. Reid is going to get this guy heavily involved.

ROFL

Hope in one hand and shit in the other...

Three7s
01-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Trade for Smith: A -nothing more important than good QB play, and he got a good one

Arenas for Sherman: D -You can't tell me Arenas would be worse than Dunta Robinson, you just can't. I know Sherman was a good lead blocker, and decent receiver out of the backfield. This isn't a matter of Arenas or Sherman being good football players, it's a matter of addition by subtraction, and Robinson should've never been added.

Jones trade to Cowboys: undecided