PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crazy Dennis Rodman Meltdown on CNN Regarding North Korean President Being His Friend

SeeingRed
01-07-2014, 02:47 PM
This about the craziest shit I've seen all day and figured I'd share :doh!: LMAO :cuss: :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lErDHf-h_sw

ptlyon
01-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Was in a doctors office when this shit was on in the waiting room.

He just needs to eat a .45.

The Franchise
01-07-2014, 02:50 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lErDHf-h_sw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SeeingRed
01-07-2014, 02:51 PM
If the President of North Korea is half as crazy as Rodman then Obama BEST be keeping the nukes away from this motherfucker. =0 Now I drive by this farm near me daily and see this donkey and cow who are friends and noticed it a strange pair but damn.....Rodman and the North Korean President being friends is stranger than that by a mile!! WTF? And whats up with those guys with him...who they? whats going on here?? lmfao

SeeingRed
01-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Thanks for posting video to link Pestilence

ptlyon
01-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Now I drive by this farm near me daily and see this donkey and cow who are friends and noticed it a strange pair but damn.....

You should see the late nite videos

Dayze
01-07-2014, 02:55 PM
wtf?

The Franchise
01-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks for posting video to link Pestilence

No problem.

doomy3
01-07-2014, 02:56 PM
I kept expecting Vince McMahon to come out of nowhere and jump off a top rope onto the top of Rodman.

Titty Meat
01-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Obama was friends with terrorist too

Dayze
01-07-2014, 02:57 PM
he sounds like the AFrican guy Jason Bourne tried to assassinate in The Bourne Identity

Dave Lane
01-07-2014, 02:59 PM

LMAOLMAO:LOL:

patteeu
01-07-2014, 03:00 PM
That guy is weird.

Dayze
01-07-2014, 03:02 PM
I watched a bit of it, and honestly have no idea what he was saying or what his point was.

GordonGekko
01-07-2014, 03:02 PM
I have no idea what Rodman is saying 70% of the time

SeeingRed
01-07-2014, 03:05 PM

Ya well we know this much....If we see Obama and Rodman hanging out toasting Champagne together :toast: its time to get ready boys cause something real crazy about to go down :shrug: :bang: What the hell that crazy bastard over there with his crew hanging out getting drunk with the N Korean Pres anyway? Shit's bizaar as hell.

ChiefRocka
01-07-2014, 03:07 PM
They must be offered harems of bitches when they go there right?

Easy 6
01-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Wooow, even Michael Irvin thinks this guy has lost his damn mind... it reminded me of a WWF interview, that was the first thing that came to mind.

This whole thing has been weird, Rodman has done an SNL bit parodying his friendship with the guy, as well as a freakin pistachio commercial... you'd think he wouldn't come back from his next trip over after that.

The only thing that would explain that behavior that made any sense, is that they're still IN North Korea, and if they plan on leaving Dennis better defend the guy... that's the only rationale that makes any sense.

HemiEd
01-07-2014, 03:18 PM
He is totally burned out, fried.

kepp
01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
He'll think all when he's being fed to 120 dogs.

Dayze
01-07-2014, 03:23 PM
I heard he played a 1 on 1 game with Kim Jong, and Kim Jong won by 160pts.

mikey23545
01-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Pretty much sounds like any liberal celebrity or Congressman...Be it Castro, or Chavez, or Kim Jong-un, they loves them some dictators!

DMAC
01-07-2014, 03:37 PM
What is this I dont even

ClevelandBronco
01-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Time to get back in rehab, Dennis.

KCUnited
01-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Rodman's brain scan on Celebrity Rehab looked like my New Year's Day stool and that was like 5 years ago.

Chief Gump
01-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Shouldn't crap like this go in DC. I already see people posting political shit about this.

Passepartout
01-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Guy is a communist sympatheizer! Always been a wacko that Rodman!

Donger
01-07-2014, 04:06 PM
I can't understand him. What language is he speaking?

Iowanian
01-07-2014, 04:12 PM
It's going to be a damn shame when he OD's.

Maybe he should take a trip to the countryside in NK, share a dog with a family of 35.

kcxiv
01-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I watched a bit of it, and honestly have no idea what he was saying or what his point was.

Sounds like he was saying to the reporter, why the fuck are you doing this to us when we are over here in NK putting us on the spot. Im sorry but Dennis Rodman and a bunch of Ex Basketball players better not try to kick a dust storm about politics at least not for a while.

Its like Dennis wanted to say something but then held his tongue realizing hey if i say something i know that im not supposed too, i wont make it back out of this country.

It sux that the news reporters are putting a fucking ex basketball player known for being off his rocker on the spot like that about politics in a country where its as communist as it comes.

Yes, dennis is a bit crazy, but it sounds likeh e's biting his tongue on what he really wants to say.

Dayze
01-07-2014, 04:14 PM
what is the issue he's biting his tongue about?

cosmo20002
01-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Sounds like he was saying to the reporter, why the **** are you doing this to us when we are over here in NK putting us on the spot. Im sorry but Dennis Rodman and a bunch of Ex Basketball players better not try to kick a dust storm about politics at least not for a while.

Its like Dennis wanted to say something but then held his tongue realizing hey if i say something i know that im not supposed too, i wont make it back out of this country.

It sux that the news reporters are putting a ****ing ex basketball player known for being off his rocker on the spot like that about politics in a country where its as communist as it comes.

Yes, dennis is a bit crazy, but it sounds likeh e's biting his tongue on what he really wants to say.

Putting him on the spot? Asking him why he's buddies with that piece of shit?
Rodman's getting paid and probably didn't know at first what he was getting himself into. Now, he probably just doesn't care. $$$

kcxiv
01-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Rodman's getting paid and probably didn't know at first what he was getting himself into. Now, he probably just doesn't care. $$$

Asking him about how come they dont release the guy? From what i gathered and i can see. Dennis is going over there building up some trust with the communist asshole and they just want him to tell a crazy physcho communist to release this guy? Maybe Kim told him the reasons but told Rodman not to say anything. To me it looked like Dennis knows a little more then he's putting out there.

Honestly, Dennis shoould have just cut the interview once the reporter starting asking him questions Dennis didnt feel comfortable with.

Rausch
01-07-2014, 04:23 PM

Sounded like he was completely off his meds...

Fish
01-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Asking him about how come they dont release the guy? From what i gathered and i can see. Dennis is going over there building up some trust with the communist asshole and they just want him to tell a crazy physcho communist to release this guy? Maybe Kim told him the reasons but told Rodman not to say anything. To me it looked like Dennis knows a little more then he's putting out there.

Honestly, Dennis shoould have just cut the interview once the reporter starting asking him questions Dennis didnt feel comfortable with.

WTF? The reporter simply asked him to explain what he was talking about. Rodman was being incredibly emotional and acted like he was withholding information, and the reporter was just trying to ask why. Rodman came off as a complete nutjob.

kcxiv
01-07-2014, 04:27 PM
WTF? The reporter simply asked him to explain what he was talking about. Rodman was being incredibly emotional and acted like he was withholding information, and the reporter was just trying to ask why. Rodman came off as a complete nutjob.

To me it didnt seem like he got mad until he asked him about the guy that NK is holding.

patteeu
01-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Dennis Rodman is working for the CIA and nut job is just his cover.

SeeingRed
01-07-2014, 04:29 PM
What are the guys behind him thinking? and which one of those cats do you think is his supplier of whatever he's taking?

cosmo20002
01-07-2014, 04:33 PM

Oh, bullshit. Kim's apparently a basketball fan and loves Michael Jordan and those Bulls teams. They paid Rodman to go over there and its great publicity for Kim for his people to see him with the big US sports star. Rodman's getting paid and doesn't care about NK. He can't be critical of NK or the gravy train ends.

tooge
01-07-2014, 04:39 PM
I think there is something wrong with his lips. He's very hard to understand.

Radar Chief
01-07-2014, 04:41 PM
What are the guys behind him thinking?

Why, oh why did I let this mush mouth motherfucker talk me into coming to this shit hole?

Easy 6
01-07-2014, 04:42 PM
In fairness to Fruit Ninja, and to a much lesser degree, Rodman... it might not have been wise to speak out in any kind of negative way about anything while still in N. Korea.

Maybe he actually did ask about the guy in private, but its doubtful, he probably had no idea they're even holding him... its a money grab masquerading as goodwill ambassador.

Deberg_1990
01-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Is you strong?

I's strong if you strong?

Then we strong then.
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
01-07-2014, 04:45 PM

Coke.

Rausch
01-07-2014, 04:46 PM

Damn they're good...

WhiteWhale
01-07-2014, 04:49 PM
This is what four decades of alcohol abuse does to you.

Rausch
01-07-2014, 04:52 PM
This is what four decades of alcohol abuse does to you.

I got news for you, that's more than booze...

New World Order
01-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Look at Vin Baker, lol

SeeingRed
01-07-2014, 04:59 PM
This video was prior to his rant I guess......its too bad he wasn't all high on whatever during a CNN interview. He could probably do some good. That country may be the most closed off section of the world. Kinda agree with Rodman in a weird way. Going there without an agenda, a bunch of guys playing basketball is pretty harmless, if anything could open communication lines. Hes not a politician. But hey, I didnt know who Kenneth Bey was before i saw this interview. So trip cant be all bad, in fact may be good for Mr Bey. The controversy throws his name around more...garnishing attention to his situation even if that wasnt the intended purpose.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/06/world/asia/north-korea-dennis-rodman/

gblowfish
01-07-2014, 05:07 PM
This is either a brilliant play by the CIA, or a brilliant play by Vince McMahon. Either way, I hope Kim turns the dogs loose on the Worm. Nom Nom Nom IT's BACON!!!

TLO
01-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Heard this on the radio this morning and thought it sounded like a WWF promo. LMAO

Jimmya
01-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Dude is nutzo!

southbeachtraitor
01-07-2014, 05:32 PM
sounds like a dog with peanut butter stuck on the roof of his mouth

fan4ever
01-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Nice to know Sharpton has an understudy waiting in the wings...

J Diddy
01-07-2014, 05:36 PM
This is either a brilliant play by the CIA, or a brilliant play by Vince McMahon. Either way, I hope Kim turns the dogs loose on the Worm. Nom Nom Nom IT's BACON!!!

There is not a dog alive who can survive the diseases they would catch from eating Rodman.

Shogun
01-07-2014, 06:12 PM
There is not a dog alive who can survive the diseases they would catch from eating Rodman.

Bullshit. Lindsay Lohan.

HonestChieffan
01-07-2014, 06:20 PM
If this was Larry Bird nobody would have an issue. Rodman gets flack because he is a mad skilled black man. Same as Obama. They threaten the foundations of the white centered culture in most of the world.

Kiimo
01-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I got news for you, that's more than booze...

Not really, take it from someone who was on set at Sober House. It's booze and crazy.

lcarus
01-07-2014, 06:25 PM
If this was Larry Bird nobody would have an issue. Rodman gets flack because he is a mad skilled black man. Same as Obama. They threaten the foundations of the white centered culture in most of the world.

:LOL: If this was Larry Bird, this story would be even more bizarre. As hard to fathom as that is...

Dunerdr
01-07-2014, 06:55 PM
How is the game not a pay per view event? I'd pay to watch the guy who misses a 3 drug off the court by " team mates". then moments later the sound of a firing squad drowns out the buzzer.

Whosurdaddy
01-07-2014, 06:56 PM
You can practically see the gun's pointed at the dudes off camera.

Easy 6
01-07-2014, 07:00 PM
:LOL: If this was Larry Bird, this story would be even more bizarre. As hard to fathom as that is...

Heh, right? it'd be even more hilarious.

KChiefs1
01-07-2014, 07:08 PM

I haven't understood Rodman in years.

HemiEd
01-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Coke.

bingo

rico
01-07-2014, 07:58 PM
I really liked that book, "Bad as I Wanna Be" when I was in HS. If I remember correctly, he wrote a lot about bangin' Madonna.

I don't even really understand what is up with the dude or what the hell he is talking about or just...what the hell is going on in general in regards to Dennis Rodman in general right now. Weird shit, yo.

FringeNC
01-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Sounds like he is cutting a pro wrestling promo.

rico
01-07-2014, 08:28 PM
My God, Kim Jong Un has Dennis Rodman all geeked out on bath salts....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/quotefully_production/photos/character/f95925a5993611e090c212313b10052d_small

It's a crazy world.

CrazyPhuD
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
And this makes his love of NK 110% believable....

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/court-case-sheds-like-on-meth-production-in-north-korea

KcMizzou
01-07-2014, 08:34 PM
LMAO

Just revoke his passport. He can stay there.

Let the other guys come home though. They all look like they didn't realize WTF they were getting into.

KcMizzou
01-07-2014, 08:36 PM
And this makes his love of NK 110% believable....

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/court-case-sheds-like-on-meth-production-in-north-korea
"Court case sheds like on meth production in North Korea"

Really?

Valiant
01-07-2014, 09:22 PM
<iframe src="http://www.collegehumor.com/e/6882494" width="600" height="369" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:600px;"><p><a href="//www.collegehumor.com/videos/most-viewed/this-year">CollegeHumor&#039;s Favorite Funny Videos</a></p></div>

<iframe src="http://www.collegehumor.com/e/6847475" width="600" height="369" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:600px;"><p><a href="//www.collegehumor.com/videos/most-viewed/this-year">CollegeHumor's Favorite Funny Videos</a></p></div>

Titty Meat
01-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Is Laz's vadge bleeding all over everyone elses rep too?

GloryDayz
01-07-2014, 10:10 PM
OK, it funny and sad... The good news is he seems to speak fluent North Korean.

GloryDayz
01-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Has anybody figured out what it was all about?

lcarus
01-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Dennis Rodman is a fucking crazy idiot. Let him stay over there with his "good friend" that tortures and enslaves innocent people. I'm sure Dennis would say that Kim is "misunderstood" and that "we don't know what all those people did!". Fuck him. He's always been a dipshit and a headcase.

Phobia
01-07-2014, 10:17 PM
That dude was 1000x more tolerable when he just wore wedding gowns around and colored his hair.

lcarus
01-07-2014, 10:23 PM
That dude was 1000x more tolerable when he just wore wedding gowns around and colored his hair.

And kicked sideline cameramen square in the nuts as hard as he could. But at least then he wasn't starring in a romantic comedy with the one foreign dictator that would most enjoy starting a nuclear winter in the United States.

Valiant
01-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Dennis Rodman is a ****ing crazy idiot. Let him stay over there with his "good friend" that tortures and enslaves innocent people. I'm sure Dennis would say that Kim is "misunderstood" and that "we don't know what all those people did!". **** him. He's always been a dipshit and a headcase.

He better hopes he does not ever piss him off, would be interesting what would happen if NK offs him, if Obama would be outraged or not.

rabblerouser
01-07-2014, 10:29 PM
If the President of North Korea is half as crazy as Rodman then Obama BEST be keeping the nukes away from this mother****er. =0 Now I drive by this farm near me daily and see this donkey and cow who are friends and noticed it a strange pair but damn.....Rodman and the North Korean President being friends is stranger than that by a mile!! WTF? And whats up with those guys with him...who they? whats going on here?? lmfao

shit, Obama probably saw this and decided to hold a world roundtable summit with Rodman and NK Pres.

bowener
01-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Sounds like he was saying to the reporter, why the fuck are you doing this to us when we are over here in NK putting us on the spot. Im sorry but Dennis Rodman and a bunch of Ex Basketball players better not try to kick a dust storm about politics at least not for a while.

It sux that the news reporters are putting a fucking ex basketball player known for being off his rocker on the spot like that about politics in a country where its as communist as it comes.

It is no longer a communist country.

In 2009, references to Communism (Chosŏn'gŭl: 공산주의) were removed from the country's constitution.[25] From Wikipedia.

It is a fucking monarchy at best now.

TLO
01-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Drugs are bad. Mmmmkay?

Saccopoo
01-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Sounds like he was saying to the reporter, why the **** are you doing this to us when we are over here in NK putting us on the spot. Im sorry but Dennis Rodman and a bunch of Ex Basketball players better not try to kick a dust storm about politics at least not for a while.

It sux that the news reporters are putting a ****ing ex basketball player known for being off his rocker on the spot like that about politics in a country where its as communist as it comes.

North Korea is as far from communism as you will find in the political spectrum. Totalitarianism at it's finest.

rico
01-07-2014, 11:52 PM
He better hopes he does not ever piss him off, would be interesting what would happen if NK offs him, if Obama would be outraged or not.

Obama is a Bulls fan, right?

Simply Red
01-07-2014, 11:57 PM

yes. this.

Simply Red
01-07-2014, 11:59 PM
you can't stop the marching powder.

crossbow
01-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Wow, we can't understand him and we supposedly speak the same language. How in the hell are the Koreans going to going to figure out what he is talking about?

Does he use sign language like pointing to his dick when he has to releave himself? I give up, the world is stupid now.

ChiefRocka
01-08-2014, 07:43 AM
Morse code.

Chronic
01-08-2014, 07:57 AM
When Rodman lands back on US soil- arrest him, and sentence him to 15 years

Simply Red
01-08-2014, 08:23 AM
When Rodman lands back on US soil- arrest him, and sentence him to 15 years

If it were you or I buzzing off this outlandishness - we'd be put UNDER the jail.

Typical 'celebrities get a pass'

Simply Red
01-08-2014, 08:24 AM
North Korea is as far from communism as you will find in the political spectrum. Totalitarianism at it's finest.

I wouldn't say it's the furthest from communism you'd find.

warrior
01-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Make him stay in North Korea

warpaint*
01-08-2014, 09:48 AM

^^^^^^^^^^

Nonsensical babble.

It's one of the oddest, weirdest pairs I could imagine.

To pal up w/ Kim Jong you have to be crazy and/or evil. To have as little regard for Kenneth Bae's situation as he appears to Rodman seems to be both.

AussieChiefsFan
01-08-2014, 09:49 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

Nonsensical babble.

It's one of the oddest, weirdest pairs I could imagine.

To pal up w/ Kim Jong you have to be crazy and/or evil. To have as little regard for Kenneth Bae's situation as he appears to Rodman seems to be both.I don't think he's evil. He's just really delusional and/or crazy, like you said.

BlackHelicopters
01-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Rodman is special crazy . Only the craziest in the world will hang with him.

Jimmya
01-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Feed him to the dogs!

Simply Red
01-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Rodman is special crazy . Only the craziest in the world will hang with him.

yup.

rico
01-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Who are the other basketball dudes in the video? Which one was Vin Baker? A couple of those dudes looked like they wanted to crawl in a hole.

ROYC75
01-08-2014, 11:20 AM

When isn't Rodman a complete nutjob ?

Rausch
01-08-2014, 11:23 AM

And people think pro sport isn't ready for gay athletes...

FloridaMan88
01-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Rodman singing Happy Birthday and bowing to a war criminal and an enemy of America.

How is that not treason?

ghak99
01-08-2014, 11:48 AM
That video makes me want to see them revoke his passport just so we can see the interviews in response to it. LMAO

Some of the guys with him look like they're at a funeral, possibly their own.

Kiimo
01-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Rodman singing Happy Birthday and bowing to a war criminal and an enemy of America.

How is that not treason?

Because it's not? At all?

HonestChieffan
01-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Hard to beat old Jesse. This fucker v=can find an issue and a Camera better than anybody.

Jesse Jackson Defends Dennis Rodman Sucking Up To Murderous North Korean Dictator…

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jesse-jackson-defends-rodman-on-cnn-hes-why-were-discussing-north-korea-today/

GloryDayz
01-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Hard to beat old Jesse. This ****er v=can find an issue and a Camera better than anybody.

Jesse Jackson Defends Dennis Rodman Sucking Up To Murderous North Korean Dictator…

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jesse-jackson-defends-rodman-on-cnn-hes-why-were-discussing-north-korea-today/

Other than a lip ring is there really a difference between those two idiots?

lcarus
01-08-2014, 08:15 PM

That would....actually be pretty clever of the government lol. Who is the LAST person anyone would expect us to send over there as a spy? Some intern in the back, jokingly: "How about ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman BWAHHAHA!!!"

Head of CIA: "Get me The Worm on the line. Now!"

Easy 6
01-08-2014, 08:20 PM
yup.

The guys behind him didnt look crazy... just scared.

They've went into that for money a few times now, but based on the looks they gave on camera now, STILL in North Korea, it was all based in fear... "damn Dennis, just say something glib and pleasant about how you're dealing with it and shut the **** up."

Valiant
01-08-2014, 08:21 PM
That would....actually be pretty clever of the government lol. Who is the LAST person anyone would expect us to send over there as a spy? Some intern in the back, jokingly: "How about ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman BWAHHAHA!!!"

Head of CIA: "Get me The Worm on the line. Now!"

Wait. Didn't he have a movie kind of like that? Double dribble or double trouble?

lcarus
01-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Wait. Didn't he have a movie kind of like that? Double dribble or double trouble?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z-o9Gl0qA-g/UjcOeJRObSI/AAAAAAAAEMU/PbMq67uOlxI/s1600/doubleteam1.jpg

Deberg_1990
01-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Who are the other 10 guys with him and how in the hell did he talk them into this??

Easy 6
01-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Who are the other 10 guys with him and how in the hell did he talk them into this??

1) dont know

2) $$$

lcarus
01-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Kenny Anderson, Vin Baker, Cliff Robinson, Sleepy Floyd, Doug Christie, Charles Smith.

DJJasonp
01-08-2014, 08:33 PM
"AND SATURDAY NIGHT AT WRESTLEMANIA 44, I WILL DEMOLISH KING KONG BUNDY IN A CAGE MATCH!!!!!!"

gblowfish
01-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Dennis says: "Sorry America, I was wasted."

Yeah, well....

http://news.yahoo.com/rodman-apologizes-comments-jailed-american-121754987--spt.html

hometeam
01-09-2014, 01:19 PM

Yeah, well....

http://news.yahoo.com/rodman-apologizes-comments-jailed-american-121754987--spt.html

We could tell~

I do get what he was saying though. He was basically saying 'hey dude, do you understand these motherfuckers can and will kill me if I buy into your questions?'

ptlyon
01-09-2014, 01:23 PM
'hey dude, do you understand these mother****ers can and will kill me if I buy into your questions?'

Nothing would be better

hometeam
01-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Nothing would be better

What if Rodman killed Kim Jong Un. That could be better. SUCK ON THAT, MISTER!

gblowfish
01-09-2014, 01:29 PM
We could tell~

I do get what he was saying though. He was basically saying 'hey dude, do you understand these mother****ers can and will kill me if I buy into your questions?'

Hey, if you play with fire, you sometimes get burned. Just don't take an invitation to "pet Kim's dog."

Fish
01-09-2014, 01:53 PM

Yeah, well....

The former basketball star issued the apology through publicist Jules Feiler in an email message to The Associated Press, a day after he sang "Happy Birthday" to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un at the start of the friendly game.

Yeah, I'll bet Rodman gave quite a bit of input on this heartfelt apology letter...

SeeingRed
01-09-2014, 09:46 PM
What if Rodman killed Kim Jong Un. That could be better. SUCK ON THAT, MISTER!

so then would he be President of North Korea? :hmmm: