PDA

View Full Version : Football Darren Sharper arrested for suspicion of rape

Rams Fan
01-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Four years ago, Darren Sharper was approaching the highest of the highs, chasing his first Super Bowl victory. He’s now dealing with the lowest of the lows.

TMZ has reported, and PFT has confirmed, that Sharper faces criminal charges in California for suspicion of rape.

Per TMZ, Sharper is accused of two sexual assaults, one in October 2013 and another in January 2014. He was released on $200,000 bail.

Sharper has been working as an analyst for NFL Network. The league-owned broadcast operation has not responded to an email seeking comment.

Sharper played for the Packers, Vikings, and Saints during his 14-year NFL career.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/18/darren-sharper-arrested-for-suspicion-of-rape/

Chiefs Pantalones
01-18-2014, 10:35 AM
So instead of being a pick magnet he's a rape magnet?

RealSNR
01-18-2014, 10:36 AM
DARREN SHAWPUH! ONE O DA HARDEST RAPING SAFETIES IN DA LEAGUE!

Easy 6
01-18-2014, 10:39 AM
I'll never understand why a rich and popular man would have to force himself on anyone.

philfree
01-18-2014, 10:42 AM
I'll never understand why a rich and popular man would have to force himself on anyone.

He's so stuck on himself that I could see him having trouble with rejection.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-18-2014, 10:43 AM
DARREN SHAWPUH! ONE O DA HARDEST RAPING SAFETIES IN DA LEAGUE!

Dude took the "hold my dick" invitation from Marshawn Lynch too seriously.

In58men
01-18-2014, 10:58 AM
Here comes the lame Big Ben and Sharper memes

Dunerdr
01-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Maybe just hoes after the coin?

Jimmya
01-18-2014, 11:26 AM
What a looooser!

MVChiefFan
01-18-2014, 11:49 AM
I don't put anything past some of these athletes but I also don't put anything past crazy moneygrubbing whores. That being said, I'll reserve my judgements for later.

notorious
01-18-2014, 11:54 AM
These guys have it tough.

Pussy throws itself at you 24/7, but it takes just one bitch that will screw you then lie about rape to completely destroy your image.

I will reserve judgement at this time.

houstonwhodat
01-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Maybe just hoes after the coin?

That's what I'm thinking.

He's not a bad looking guy and he's got a ring.

No need to force the pussy.

But if this is true then FUCK him.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Instead of being like Sears, I'm gonna start showing these bitches the sharper side!

redshirt32
01-18-2014, 12:15 PM
It's the same old shit over and over, why would you want a ho or someone who could turn on you for money.

I mean is it that hard to find a good lady, or is it just easy to move from one ho to the next, possibly lose your job cause divorce if married, don't get it

These guys have good paying jobs, is it that hard to find a good lady,
"no ill pass on you honey" I like my girls on the trashy side

don't have the full story on this, but it seems a trend that always shows it ugly head in the NFL

The Franchise
01-18-2014, 12:32 PM

Sounds like someone is upset he didn't get the Sharper D.

RealSNR
01-18-2014, 12:34 PM

U gay

redshirt32
01-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Why are you implying that he's the victim while assuming the real victim is a "ho", despite knowing zero details.

That's backwards and utterly ridiculous.

ummmm I did say DONT HAVE THE FULL STORY not choosing either side

My point was it seems that this happens way to often in the NFL, why?

houstonwhodat
01-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Sounds like someone is upset he didn't get the Sharper D.

Word around the campfire in NOLA is that he hangs out at the clubs and hits on barely legal 18 year old chicks.

The chicks are saying he's creepy.

notorious
01-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Mark Chumura will give him some advice.

Baby Lee
01-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Here comes the lame Big Ben and Sharper memes

Here's yer graphic

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19cxnr0omqwxejpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Mr. Laz
01-18-2014, 12:57 PM
I don't put anything past some of these athletes but I also don't put anything past crazy money grubbing whores. That being said, I'll reserve my judgments for later.

yep

redshirt32
01-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Because NFL players aren't infallible.

And I should revise what I said because I don't know all the details either. I made the same mistake as you in assuming she was the victim. But two separate sexual assault cases and being charged and released on bail makes me think there's at least some evidence.

It seems almost every other week, baby mama drama, or sex assault, drugs, airport drama, the list goes on

hard to keep a low profile as a NFL player

Setsuna
01-18-2014, 02:58 PM
He's actually handsome, WTF is wrong with him? No Homo.

ThaVirus
01-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Dude took the "hold my dick" invitation from Marshawn Lynch too seriously.

Heh. That's what I was thinking..

bandwagonjumper
01-18-2014, 03:18 PM
If only he were still in high school or college he would get away easily. As a professional he's odds slump from 95% to 73%. Still not bad odds. ROFL

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-18-2014, 04:32 PM
I don't put anything past some of these athletes but I also don't put anything past crazy moneygrubbing whores. That being said, I'll reserve my judgements for later.

These guys have it tough.

Pussy throws itself at you 24/7, but it takes just one bitch that will screw you then lie about rape to completely destroy your image.

I will reserve judgement at this time.

This

planetdoc
04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Who Is Darren Sharper? Date-Rape Allegations Raise Serious Questions (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2013700-who-is-darren-sharper-date-rape-allegations-raise-serious-questions)
extremely long read. highlights below
Their first stop, the woman says, was a club in Scottsdale called The Mint....One of the woman’s friends had a Ciroc vodka and water. She didn’t finish it. Nonetheless, when the group later arrived back at the apartment, the friend would begin to throw up, according to the police report. The friend would tell police she believed her drink had been spiked, with the drugging leading to her sexual assault after blacking out, she told Tempe police.

Meanwhile, the woman who awoke on that sectional couch later told Tempe police that she had been drugged and sexually assaulted as well, and said the last thing she remembered was a man handing her a drink.

According to her police report, she said that man was Darren Sharper.

This woman's experience was just one of a number of allegations made against Sharper by at least eight women across five states, according to police reports in New Orleans, Miami Beach, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, as well as court documents from hearings in Los Angeles and New Orleans. In the documents, each of the eight accusers says Sharper, a five-time Pro Bowler and Super Bowl champion, sexually assaulted them. A ninth woman has accused him of sexual battery, according to a Miami Beach police report.

in Los Angeles, Sharper has been specifically charged with using the sleeping drug Ambien to render two women in two separate incidents unconscious. Prosecutors say he sexually assaulted them as they slept.

In the end, three women told police they were drugged by Sharper that night in Tempe, with one of them stating her belief that Sharper had drugged her at one of the clubs. Two claimed he raped them as they were unconscious, according to a police report.

One of the women said that she saw her friend lying on the couch, appearing to be asleep, with Sharper on top of her, with no pants on, moving in a thrusting motion. She feared Sharper would be violent, so she didn’t say anything at that moment. Another told police she woke up naked from the waist down, with no recollection of how her clothes were removed.

The third woman, also claiming to be drugged by Sharper, believes she escaped being assaulted because she locked her bedroom door before going to sleep.

Few details about Sharper’s accusers have been made available by law enforcement. Yet police reports in Tempe show that at least some of the female complainants aren’t just similar in terms of their allegations—they are also similar in appearance: white, with long hair, in their early 20s or younger, thin build, standing approximately 5'6" tall.

There was shock and surprise because people had never heard of anything like this regarding Sharper, who is not married and has a daughter, who is 16. In 2010, he was featured in the book NFL Dads Dedicated to Daughters: Inspiring Personal Accounts of Fatherhood from the Men of the NFL that promoted women's safety.

Sharper contributed to the book. He wrote: “Money cannot buy the women we love everyday security, which men take for granted. So, it’s going to take strong, accountable men to educate young boys and influence other men to deal with women respectfully, honorably and fairly at all times.…My daughter makes (me) mindful of how women are treated, undervalued and exploited, which is why I felt compelled to take advantage of this opportunity to speak up about domestic violence.”