PDA

View Full Version : Football 2013 Poster of the Year

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 10:22 AM
Who you got?

The Franchise
01-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorter aka Boxxy aka Loki the God of Mischief.

KC native
01-27-2014, 10:24 AM
frazbob

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 10:27 AM
I'm going with a poster who talked strictly football. This guy only made a dozen posts all year, but he brought heat. This guy knew his shit, and wasn't afraid to make predictions...most of which were incredibly accurate.

My nomination goes to Detestation.

Matt Ryan is a good QB. I still find it funny that people on this board will talk about elite QB's and mention Brady, Rodgers and Brees but not Peyton. Yeah, ok. I still think that, starting next year, Russell Wilson will be thought of as the best QB in the NFL. The kid is special. Here is my 2013 top 10:

1. Wilson
2. Rodgers
3. P. Manning
4. Brady
5. Kaepernick
6. Brees
7. E. Manning
8. Ryan
9. Roethlisberger
10. Luck

I think if any elite QB is overrated it is Drew Brees. I still think he's great, I just don't think he's in the same career breath as Brady and Manning. Overall body of work...those two are all-timers. I don't think Brees is an all-timer. There have been too many years where Brees' team hasn't won. Every single year Peyton and Tom win 12+ games. It's clock work. I laughed at the thread the other day where some Chiefs fan bet the Broncos wouldn't win 12 games. Last I looked Peyton Manning is on that team and at the very least he's the greatest regular season QB of all time. Betting Manning and Brady to win their divisions before the season has been easy money for over a decade now.

Russell Wilson is just the total package. Aaron Rodgers is flat out amazing but he does take too many sacks. When I predicted the 49ers to beat the Packers in the playoffs it was because the 49ers defense represented a terrible mismatch for Rodgers' sole flaw.

In all honesty, if I had to tier out my rankings, it would be this:

1. Russell Wilson
GAP
2. Manning/Brady/Rodgers
BIG GAP
3. Kaepernick
AND THEN
4. The Drew Brees tier: (Brees, Ryan, Eli, Roeth, Luck)

and then you have Flacco, Stafford, ALEX SMITH, Cutler, RGIII (probably should be in his own tier), Rivers, Dalton, etc...who you could arguably rank between 11-20 every single year and have a good argument to mix and match them anywhere. They all have talent, they all excel in certain areas, and they all have significant flaws that prevent them for being top 10 QB's. Most importantly, they all need "good bounces" to win anything meaningful...whereas the Wilson and Rodgers tiers can overcome "bad bounces" and still win meaningful games.

I need to see it one more year from Kaepernick as I think he depends a lot on playcalling and his legs whereas Wilson does not (his improvisation after the snap is just something no one else has...it's truly amazing), but I'm assuming Kaepernick will make the leap. I fully expect my 2014 top 10 to feature the:

1a/1b: Wilson/Kaepernick tier.

I will agree with The Talking Can that the ability of this board to judge QB play is horrendous. A lot of people consider Flacco elite because he had one very lucky stretch of games recently...in a season where a lot of Ravens fans were ready to move on from the Jekyll and Hyde of QB's. I honestly would feel no better as a Chiefs fan with Flacco as my QB in 2013 than I do with Smith. It would be the current 'meh' that I'm at with either one.

Oh yeah I left Cam Newton out. I'm going to put them in their own tier right beside the Flacco tier and call it the RGIII/Newton tier. RGIII has a health/gimmick flaw and Newton has a brain flaw.

By the way, I've never been so sure of something in my life. People have the inability to grasp things ahead of time...like when I said Carson Palmer was dogshit in 2009 and Mecca claimed he was MVP caliber...but I promise by 2015 (at the latest), when the question of "who is the best QB in the NFL" is asked...the overwhelming consensus by fans and media alike will be Russell Wilson.

His leadership, humble attitude, amazing physical skill, drive and will to win is something I've never really seen in the NFL. It's absolutely Brady like and he's far more talented than Tom Brady (that isn't a Brady bash, calm down). I'm so jealous of the next NFL "dynasty" Seattle Seahawks. Thank God they don't play in our division anymore. The NFC West is sick. I feel bad for Cardinals (ha!) and Rams (ha!) fans. Fortunately they basically don't exist anyways.

other than the Chiefs,

the NFC West just flat out fascinates me. Kaepernick and Wilson in the same division? Good lord. Both of those teams are winning at least 12 games.

I think Seattle may go 14-2. Best home field advantage in football.

Everyone is all like "who is Tom Brady going to throw to?" Give me a break. Great QB's make average WR's look superb. It's my Harrison/Kennison theory all over.

As long as Brady and Manning are healthy, they win their divisions. That's just what they do.

I think the Ravens, at best, go 8-8. I think they finish 6-10. I can't say I feel bad for Ravens fans (won a Super Bowl), but they are in for a pretty rough 3 years if you ask me. Great coach may overcome that. I think the team is just lacking talent. Flacco is a guy who COULD take the swagger leap from winning the Super Bowl, but I just think he's the same guy he's always been. Just ordinary. One week he'll make all-time throws...and the next week he'll be the worst QB in the NFL.

I think the Saints win 9 games tops as well. I just think the NFL has kind of figured out Brees...I still think he is elite, I just don't think he's ELITE ENOUGH to win 12 games year in and year out like Manning/Brady. And I think his team lacks talent. And I think they are an 8 win team. Falcons will probably win 11-12 again and take that underrated division (which will be fun with Brees, Ryan and Newton).

I believe at the time I said things like:

Carson Palmer is just terrible. He's like a bad version of the 35 year old Drew Bledsoe. I also boldly stated I'd take Tyler Thigpen over Palmer which was stupid but honestly, if you'd add a bullet to the dome as the 3rd option I'd flip a coin between bullet and Palmer and be disappointed at the outcome either way.

There was a thread made around mid-season when the Bengals kept winning miracle games on their last drive (you know, kind of like 2011 and Tebow) and Mecca was like "Palmer should be MVP" which made me laugh.

You can't be MVP when you play like total shit for 3.5 quarters and then when the typical NFL defense plays "not to lose" (like dipshits) in that final drive in the 4th quarter and you drive your team to a victory...it's an abberation. It's not indicative to your skill at the QB level. Tebow wasn't "clutch" in 2011...Palmer wasn't "clutch" in 2010 (or 2009 I forget)...it's just a fatal flaw with NFL defenses late in games...it's ****ing horrible coaching. And I hate it.

Either way...Palmer in Arizona will be a joke once again. He's just not good. All of the fantasy sites are pointing out he threw for over 4000 yards and 20 TD's in Oakland blah blah blah...uh no shit, because he piled those meaningless statistics up in the 4th quarter every week when they were down by 20. He was terrible, again, last year. He's not a good QB. He has no pocket presence, no feel, little accuracy, etc...

He's living off his name from his Heisman days / 1.5 good seasons early in his career pre injury. The Cardinals probably win 4 or 5 games, tops, in that amazingly tough and scary division.

sometimes you need to admit things like:

"yeah, I was wrong about Ryan. He is elite. However, I don't think he's UBER elite."

instead of arguing just to argue.

I'd be able to take you more seriously.

However, I am on your side when it comes to Newton. I'd be truly excited if he was the Chiefs QB. He has the talent to be a hall of famer...but he really needs to grow up. Will it happen? I don't know.

and your sig is hilarious...

It's like the time in 2007 I AIM'd Clay and told him "man, Eli is starting to really look like a franchise QB" and then he berated me...

and then Eli won a Super Bowl that year.

Some day this board is going to stop ROFL'ing every time I release my yearly QB rankings.

Russell is a lock. He's unbelievable.

the AFC is still really shitty by the way

I'm counting on Luck taking his "leap"...

However, the only two real locks of the AFC to be in the postseason are New England and Denver. Everything else is up for grabs.

I love Aaron Rodgers. He's great.

But what has he done since his one memorable playoff run? Wilson and Kaepernick did something in the playoffs I've never really seen. Those two single-handedly were winning games. Even the game Wilson lost, he was the most amazing player on that field and it wasn't close.

I cannot wait for about week 10 this year when Wilson is the toast of the NFL.

and tk13, I really do appreciate your insight on all things sports related. I think you're very level headed. I don't, however, ever remember you ever projecting anything.

I'm not even trying to make ridiculous statements so when they stick I can say "see, I told you."

I saw "it" from Wilson (and Kaepernick) in the playoffs and I've really never been more sure of anything than I am with Wilson

the dude will be the face of the NFL...and can anyone think of someone more perfect? He's brilliant, well spoken...**** you Pioli.

and I think that is the biggest strike of any for Pioli, by the way.

Carrol went out and gave Flynn a bunch of money and still drafted a QB...Shanahan drafted 2. We signed Brady ****ing Quinn...in the Andrew Luck/RGIII/Russell Wilson draft. Are you ****ing kidding me? We couldn't even get Tannehill (who I still don't think is going to amount to anything special) as a consolation prize.

I'll eat a room full of ****ing crow for blindly falling for the "executive of the decade" bullshit. Good Christ.

Halfcan
01-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Gblowfish- should win it hands down.

His Florida thread is always funny and the 10 things about the game was always better than what you could read in the KC star-with awesome pics added.

HemiEd
01-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Sorter, nough said.

ThaVirus
I'm going with a poster who talked strictly football. This guy only made a dozen posts all year, but he brought heat. This guy knew his shit, and wasn't afraid to make predictions...most of which were incredibly accurate.

My nomination goes to Detestation.

LMAO The Hootmeister!

ChiefRocka
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-islHKrChGm0/UlgxKSy6m3I/AAAAAAAA9Ro/ewsQQ5h6bvU/s1600/Pearl-Jam-Pittsburgh-Poster-Munk-One-2013-1-EDIT.JPG

Sully
01-27-2014, 10:37 AM
I will not seek, nor accept, nomination for this honor.

Sandy Vagina
01-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Gblowfish- should win it hands down.

His Florida thread is always funny and the 10 things about the game was always better than what you could read in the KC star-with awesome pics added.

Easily THIS.

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 10:51 AM
frazbob

Holy shit, you're onto something.

I declare 2013 "The Year of the Mod".

Can there be any doubt that they had a dominating performance in 2013, the year of the snake?

The Franchise
01-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Gblowfish is a good poster....but his florida threads are just meh copy and pastes. His 10 things threads are good....but nothing you wouldn't know about if you had watched the game.

BlackHelicopters
01-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Douche Baggins

WhawhaWhat
01-27-2014, 11:01 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2300537/deandrethunderdunk.gif

Dante84
01-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Gblowfish is a good poster....but his florida threads are just meh copy and pastes. His 10 things threads are good....but nothing you wouldn't know about if you had watched the game.

Or every single article from yahoo, with a reworded title using alliteration.

For someone like me, who reads yahoo daily, its the same sensation as seeing a repost. Which its not, I have to remind myself. But its still irritating.

10 things is always nice.

B_Razz
01-27-2014, 11:05 AM
I think i should win...

Prison Bitch
01-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Glory Dayz. He is funnier than shit.

Bambi is great on the realignment smack.

George has his top 10s.

Many many good ones on the DC board, too numerous to mention.

Duncan is the best Royals poster by far.

J Diddy
01-27-2014, 11:10 AM
I think i should win...

For you to have a chance your 35 other posts must be more revolutionary than this.

loochy
01-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Chris616

Dante84
01-27-2014, 11:16 AM
We should have different categories

- Best football takes
- Best draft takes
- Funniest poster
- Best news-breaker
- Best live game thread poster

ptlyon
01-27-2014, 11:18 AM
We should have different categories

- Best football takes
- Best draft takes
- Funniest poster
- Best news-breaker
- Best live game thread poster

...best poster that takes all the fun out of everything...

TLO
loochy

Rain Man
For you to have a chance your 35 other posts must be more revolutionary than this.

His 31st post changed my life.

Dante84
01-27-2014, 11:19 AM

ah yes, the wet paper towel award

loochy
01-27-2014, 11:21 AM

that would be a co-win between kcnative and frazod for when they derail every thread with the arguing and name calling thing

J Diddy
01-27-2014, 11:24 AM

Dammit. I missed it.

Katipan
01-27-2014, 11:24 AM

I logged on, risked everything by using the search engine, just to read that post. Jackass.

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 11:26 AM
I logged on, risked everything by using the search engine, just to read that post. Jackass.

Context was critical to that post. It was more culturally relevant at the time he posted it.

Direckshun
01-27-2014, 11:27 AM
I just think that SNR should almost always be POTY.

TimBone
01-27-2014, 11:28 AM
that would be a co-win between kcnative and frazod for when they derail every thread with the arguing and name calling thing

It's the most boring feud on CP.

TLO
01-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Actually, I enjoy pretty much everyones posts around here. Lots of good posters. Too many to name.

crazycoffey
01-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I nominate everyone!!!

Katipan
01-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Pussies.

crazycoffey
01-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Pussies.

Yes. Go on.

loochy
01-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Actually, I enjoy pretty much everyones posts around here. Lots of good posters. Too many to name.

Except for 49er fans.

chaz
01-27-2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks for all the mentions guys. I would like to thank the academy.

TLO
01-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Except for 49er fans.

Very true. Maverick turned out ok though.

Can't stand Zach. Hootie used to be pretty obnoxious too.

TLO
01-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Pussies.

are

loochy
01-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Can't stand Zach. Hootie used to be pretty obnoxious too.

but you need guys like that for everyone else to mock and ridicule

loochy
01-27-2014, 11:46 AM
are

stinky

ptlyon
01-27-2014, 11:50 AM
stinky

Incorrect. The correct answer was, "tasty".

loochy
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM

tuna salad is both stinky and tasty

BlackHelicopters
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM

Nom nom nom

Katipan
01-27-2014, 11:58 AM
If you put pickles in it it has a nice crunch.

loochy
01-27-2014, 12:02 PM
If you put pickles in it it has a nice crunch.

thats what she said

BigCatDaddy
01-27-2014, 12:06 PM
Chris and it isn't even close

Rain Man
01-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Chris and it isn't even close

Have you checked out the argument for B_Razz yet? It's compelling.

Rain Man
01-27-2014, 12:08 PM
Pussies.

Okay. You have my vote.

BigCatDaddy
01-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Have you checked out the argument for B_Razz yet? It's compelling.

I have not. What are his feelings regarding Elway being over rated?

Eleazar
01-27-2014, 12:13 PM

Can there be any doubt that they had a dominating performance in 2013, the year of the snake?

Edward Frazden, for inadvertently exposing the mod surveillance controversy of 2013 and simultaneously going out in a blaze of drama :D

salame
01-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Chris616

Buehler445
01-27-2014, 12:28 PM
I'll nominate booger. I don't know what that bastard reads, but every time he posts it's things I haven't heard before. And I virtually never disagree with his assertions or propositions.

Lots of good nominees and overall lots of good football talk once the miner fans cooled their jets some, but booger is an outstanding poster.

seclark
01-27-2014, 12:36 PM
I'll nominate booger. I don't know what that bastard reads, but every time he posts it's things I haven't heard before. And I virtually never disagree with his assertions or propositions.

Lots of good nominees and overall lots of good football talk once the miner fans cooled their jets some, but booger is an outstanding poster.

yeah, I'll pick booger, too.
sec

Rasputin
01-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Just wait till a mod or AustinChief declare themselves 2013 POTY then locks the thread down.

Not saying they would do such a thing..

Mr. Flopnuts
01-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Just wait till a mod or AustinChief declare themselves 2013 POTY then locks the thread down.

Not saying they would do such a thing..

Consider it done.

crazycoffey
01-27-2014, 02:15 PM
In before lock

Titty Meat
01-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Salame

Omaha
01-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Omaha

RealSNR
01-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Thig Lyfe.

How many of you would have the balls to get permanently exiled for the sake of your internet honor?

RealSNR
01-27-2014, 02:59 PM

This is also an acceptable answer.

Hammock Parties
01-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Mavericks Ace.

Finally, a worthy opponent.

BossChief
01-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Whichever mod that banned knowmo

ptlyon
01-27-2014, 03:12 PM

After this, definitely
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10396184&postcount=196

RunKC
01-27-2014, 03:22 PM
I slayed the Geno crowd and came out of the Alex Smith war unscarred. Sometimes the chiefsplanet negative pit sends someone back. Sometimes, a poster rises.

Buehler445
01-27-2014, 03:28 PM

Heh. Knowmo got banned? Awesome.

In58men
01-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi

RealSNR
01-27-2014, 03:41 PM

I'd like to change my vote if it's true that Knowmo has been banned.

J Diddy
01-27-2014, 03:48 PM
I slayed the Geno crowd and came out of the Alex Smith war unscarred. Sometimes the chiefsplanet negative pit sends someone back. Sometimes, a poster rises.

You new here?

RealSNR
01-27-2014, 03:50 PM

Your family must be really proud of you, Don Quixote.

cosmo20002
01-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Thig's mojo single-handedly carried us to 3-0 (or was it 4-0?) and then mojo remnants still floating around carried us to 9-0.

Then, when it finally wore off, so did the wins.

BigCatDaddy
01-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Your family must be really proud of you, Don Quixote.

LMAO

BlackHelicopters
01-27-2014, 04:02 PM
BEP

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 04:09 PM
How about mememe? Did she post in 2013? If not, she could be a contender.

Easy 6
01-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Didnt we just do this like 6-7 months ago and Sorter ran away with it?

btw - Bwana is the one who muzzled knowmo.

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 04:16 PM

Probably...unless that was a noob only thread. I'm just bored. I was reading an old thread and saw a bunch of really good takes from a poster I'd never heard of and quickly realized it was a hootie mult.

J Diddy
01-27-2014, 04:19 PM
Probably...unless that was a noob only thread. I'm just bored. I was reading an old thread and saw a bunch of really good takes from a poster I'd never heard of and quickly realized it was a hootie mult.

The answer is testicle. It's always been testicle.

Easy 6
01-27-2014, 04:29 PM

Come to think of it, it WAS the noob of the year, so I guess this is different, carry on...

Saul Good
01-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Come to think of it, it WAS the noob of the year, so I guess this is different, carry on...

That's what I thought. STFU, n00b.

Anyong Bluth
01-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Pussies.

are

a hole. Therefore an absence of something.

Then why is it I love "nothing" so much?

Easy 6
01-27-2014, 04:36 PM
I'd like to nominate someone specific, but in all honesty there are too many good football posters to name just one.

Like someone said earlier, it'd be easier if it were broken down into categories like funniest etc.

KC native
01-27-2014, 04:45 PM
Thig Lyfe.

How many of you would have the balls to get permanently exiled for the sake of your internet honor?

I second this vote.

BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!

digger
01-27-2014, 05:02 PM
I second this vote.

BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE!BRING BACK THIG LYFE! bag of Dicks.

laughsatyou907
01-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Clay is shitposter of the Century.

In58men
01-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Clay is shitposter of the Century.

Ice cream bread changed my life, so fuck you.

BigRedChief
01-27-2014, 05:18 PM
This is the Academy's turf pal!

lcarus
01-27-2014, 06:15 PM
Thig Lyfe.

He just knew that "dropping the mic" shit would do it.

lcarus
01-27-2014, 06:15 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Red Dawg
01-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Me of course.

stevieray
01-27-2014, 07:17 PM
LMAO

....like a bunch of selfies.

RealSNR
01-27-2014, 07:27 PM
I'd like to nominate someone specific, but in all honesty there are too many good football posters to name just one.

Like someone said earlier, it'd be easier if it were broken down into categories like funniest etc.

We'd have bitch threads for whoever got stuck with Miss Congeniality

Sannyasi
01-27-2014, 08:24 PM
I feel like there's an obvious nominee that no one has mentioned so far.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-27-2014, 08:38 PM

Bullshit. I muzzled Knowmo. I. Am. Poster.........oftheyear.

stevieray
01-27-2014, 08:40 PM

....cue Beethoven's Fifth

Mr. Flopnuts
01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
....cue Beethoven's Fifth

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_4IRMYuE1hI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico
01-27-2014, 11:59 PM
I feel like there's an obvious nominee that no one has mentioned so far.

Hamas?

Phobia
01-28-2014, 12:07 AM

I'm predicting 2014 won't be a good year for you. Look at that. You're already banned. It's about time too. Maybe you'll catch a hint this year.

crazycoffey
01-28-2014, 12:11 AM
I am Payton manning, the greatest poser of the year. Oh wait did I misspell poster?

COchief
01-28-2014, 12:11 AM

I know I have no shot at a vote in this thread, but I do want to go ahead and confirm I am getting your vote for 2013 Meanie of the Year?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-28-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm predicting 2014 won't be a good year for you. Look at that. You're already banned. It's about time too. Maybe you'll catch a hint this year.

ROFL

cosmo20002
01-28-2014, 12:25 AM

Technically, banning someone is separate from posting. Awarding Poster of the Year for banning someone would be like giving Peyton Manning the MVP because of his TV commercials are so great. It's a separate activity.

The integrity of Poster of the Year honors must be defended and should not be sullied by the dirty business of mod-ing.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-28-2014, 12:31 AM
Technically, banning someone is separate from posting. Awarding Poster of the Year for banning someone would be like giving Peyton Manning the MVP because of his TV commercials are so great. It's a separate activity.

The integrity of Poster of the Year honors must be defended and should not be sullied by the dirty business of mod-ing.

Goddammit. I was...so close. Fuck it, you're banned too.

Sorter
01-28-2014, 12:35 AM

LMAO

ThaVirus
01-28-2014, 01:10 AM
Dang. Why did Saul get the ban hammer?

Would I be correct in assuming no reason whatsoever?

rico
01-28-2014, 01:12 AM

So like...these guys are really all getting banned? Sometimes I can't tell if these guys are just playin' around or not.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-28-2014, 01:13 AM
So like...these guys are really all getting banned? Sometimes I can't tell if these guys are just playin' around or not.

Cosmo wasn't really banned.

Pablo
01-28-2014, 01:21 AM

Would I be correct in assuming no reason whatsoever?Ur tryin 2 get bant.

SPchief
01-28-2014, 01:55 AM

Because it's the hip thing to do

Phobia
01-28-2014, 03:25 AM

Like 2 years of him bitching, whining, and menstruating about every mod decision ever. I'm drafting the rule that he broke right now. He's too stupid too take a hint so maybe he'll enjoy a vacation. Anybody else care to join him? Where are you, Patteeu?

Dayze
01-28-2014, 09:10 AM
Too many....It would be difficult for me to nominate just one.

Omaha
01-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Too many....It would be difficult for me to nominate just one. But it's definitely Omaha

Thanks, bro.

Dayze
01-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Thanks, bro.

No worries. you should celebrate with a fried funnel cake.

:D

BigCatDaddy
01-28-2014, 09:14 AM
Like 2 years of him bitching, whining, and menstruating about every mod decision ever. I'm drafting the rule that he broke right now. He's too stupid too take a hint so maybe he'll enjoy a vacation. Anybody else care to join him? Where are you, Patteeu?

White knighting of Hootie should be a automatic 1 month ban. Can we make that a rule?

ChiTown
01-28-2014, 09:28 AM

Not me. I know this is legit. My potty-mouth got me my first ban, and hopefully, my last:D

Easy 6
01-28-2014, 09:35 AM
White knighting of Hootie should be a automatic 1 month ban. Can we make that a rule?

I'll be damned, you and I have found agreement on an issue.

seclark
01-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Not me. I know this is legit. My potty-mouth got me my first ban, and hopefully, my last:D

same here...I've learned to ride that fuckin filter.
sec

stevieray
01-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Like 2 years of him bitching, whining, and menstruating about every mod decision ever. I'm drafting the rule that he broke right now. He's too stupid too take a hint so maybe he'll enjoy a vacation. Anybody else care to join him? Where are you, Patteeu? LMAO

ptlyon
01-28-2014, 09:52 AM
same here...I've learned to ride that ****in filter.
sec

Breakin the law, breakin the law!

ChiTown
01-28-2014, 09:59 AM
same here...I've learned to ride that ****in filter.
sec

Where the fuck were you when I fucking needed you! Fuck you!

seclark
01-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Where the **** were you when I ****ing needed you! **** you!

I think I was banded at the time.
sec

BigCatDaddy
01-28-2014, 10:31 AM
I'll be damned, you and I have found agreement on an issue.

Hmm. Maybe I should reconsider my stance on Hootie :D

Easy 6
01-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Hmm. Maybe I should reconsider my stance on Hootie :D

Nah, we're both right on this one :)

tooge
01-28-2014, 11:01 AM
gblowfish. No contest. The Ten Things about the game were some of the best reading all fall.

Easy 6
01-28-2014, 11:19 AM
gblowfish. No contest. The Ten Things about the game were some of the best reading all fall.

A damn fine choice, he definitely didn't just slap those together... an awful lot of time was taken to make them as good as they were.

BigCatDaddy
01-28-2014, 12:33 PM
I still don't see how it can't be Chris. No poster has ever taken over and controlled the board quite like he did. Chris had the power of Dane, Hootie, and Knowmo combined.

Mav
01-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Too many to mention for me. I like you all.

Pepe Silvia
01-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Bud Fudlacker

Dave Lane
01-28-2014, 04:23 PM
Chris616

Seconded. Greatest troll in history. Phil screwed us all by nuking him.

Dave Lane
01-28-2014, 04:26 PM

Shit I could probably use a 24 hour ban. I could get something worthwhile done :)

RealSNR
01-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Shit I could probably use a 24 hour ban. I could get something worthwhile done :)

I've observed in the past that posting the following gif at the end of your ban-worthy post can be very effective

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif