PDA

View Full Version : Life Scorned Wife Wants Her Kidney Back

T-post Tom
01-29-2014, 05:51 PM
(Apology for the formatting. That's how the original source had it.)

Caring Samantha Lamb saved her husband’s life by giving him one of her kidneys – and after he got better, he dumped her.

The furious mum-of-one also believes Andy cheated after her transplant surgery ordeal, something he denies.

Now she wishes it was possible to take the organ back – and give it to someone more deserving.

Mum-of-one Samantha, 41, told the Sunday People: “I can’t believe he now has a second chance to live to see his grandchildren grow up.

“I would definitely go through the operation again – but I wouldn’t give the kidney to him."

"I hate him. If I could I’d take it back and give it to someone else.

“Obviously I don’t want people to be put off putting their names on the organ donor list.

"But all I want from him is his name on the divorce papers.”

Samantha, of Ivybridge, Devon, met Andy, 45, while both were drivers for a private ambulance firm. At first things went well.

But she admits she should have spotted warning signs before they reached the stage of going under the knife.

She recalled: “We got together in 2004. He was on living on Canvey Island in Essex, and I was in London.

“Andy was quick-witted and used to make me laugh. He had loads of one-liners. We soon split and I came back to live in Devon.

"But we got back together and ended up getting married in 2007.

“We had a nice life, although there were signs that Andy wasn’t what I had hoped for. He was controlling, like not letting me wear perfume every day.

“But we had a three-bedroom house in a lovely street and I thought we were happy. Then Andy became sick. His kidneys were failing.

"But he didn’t face up to it. He just got angry.

"He thought the world was against him and everyone else was to blame. I loved him and wanted him to get better but his moods were awful and he’d take it out on me.”

Eventually, Samantha persuaded Andy to accept one of her kidneys .

She explained: “His condition had *deteriorated. He needed a new kidney or he would die. He was on dialysis three times a week.

"I told Andy he should go through with it. He had children from an earlier relationship and he wanted to be there for them.”

Before and after the transplant the couple were filmed for a BBC documentary on organ donation.

And it was the TV crew’s presence that made her fear her sacrifice would not have a happy ending.

Samantha recalled: “As soon as I went through with it, I knew I had done the wrong thing.

"Andy looked really ill before the operation, gaunt and grey.

"But after the transplant I felt awful, like I had been hit by a train, while he was the picture of health and full of colour.

“I noticed he’d shaved for the camera.

"I mentioned it, only for him to growl, ‘Don’t talk to me like that.’

“Everything went downhill from then. He was as moody and resentful as before, worse if anything. He told me I was never to mention the transplant.

"He said I could never throw it in his face.

“I’m sure the anger was caused by guilt. He’d spend hours on his laptop and then pick a fight that would end with him leaving for hours.

"He would say he had been sitting in a car park, thinking. But I know what he was up to.

“I confronted him about having an *affair with my friend Clare.

"My mum and sister saw him with his arm around her. He denied it and stormed out.”

The couple tried to salvage their marriage for the sake of Samantha’s daughter Beatrice, from an earlier relationship.

But she still suspected Andy – and confronted her friend Clare.

Samantha recalled: “She admitted it and said she was in love. I wanted to throttle Andy.

“I got Clare to phone him, and put him on the speaker – to hear his reaction when she told him, ‘Sam knows’.

"He just said, ‘Oh’.

"I did what any woman would do. I cut up his clothes, put them in black bin bags and left them outside the house.”

Samantha said she took Andy back once more – only to find he was having online sex chats with a woman.

She went on: “He said all the things he should have been saying to me – from wanting to kiss her all over to things much more graphic.”

Andy left for the last time in August 2012, after Samantha drove their car to her night-shift job at Tesco.

She recalled: “He looked gutted when he realised I was driving and I now know why.

“That night he cleared out all his stuff, including the TV and stereo.

"It went in a van from the *removal firm where he worked.

"He posted the keys through the door and left me no note or text.”

Samantha said she now just wants a divorce.

She is getting on with her life – but bad memories return whenever she sees her 4in operation scar.

She ruefully added: “At least he always has to remember where his kidney came from.”

Andy insisted: “I did walk out on Samantha after she’d donated her kidney, but I wasn’t unfaithful .

“I never wanted her to donate her kidney because it was a big risk. But she insisted and I’ll always owe her my life.”

He added: “I loved her but our relationship wasn’t working. We had big rows and her family never liked me.

"Despite what Samantha believes, I’ve never been with her friend.

"I just helped train her dog.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/donated-kidney-husband-dumped---3061867

TLO
01-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Just heard them talking about this on 610.

"I just helped train her dog." LMAO

T-post Tom
01-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Just heard them talking about this on 610.

"I just helped train her dog." LMAO

Yep. That and "I did what any woman would do. I cut up his clothes, put them in black bin bags and left them outside the house.”

Fish
01-29-2014, 06:07 PM
How could anyone cheat on this little fox? She looks so happy and full of zest.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3629/dqgo.jpg

CrazyPhuD
01-29-2014, 06:08 PM
She should just get a pill from her doctor and grow a new kidney.

threebag
01-29-2014, 06:10 PM
If she would slip on a little sexy I could have a new avatar

T-post Tom
01-29-2014, 07:22 PM
If she would slip on a little sexy I could have a new avatar

Time to move out of Wichita? :D

listopencil
01-29-2014, 07:35 PM
Fava beans? Nice chianti?

J Diddy
01-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Fava beans? Nice chianti?

That only works with liver.

listopencil
01-29-2014, 07:41 PM
That only works with liver.

Kidney beans? Sweet red wine?

In58men
01-29-2014, 08:10 PM

Fat disgusting bitch

Gonzo
01-29-2014, 10:32 PM
I'd say she deserves whatever she can get from him except the kidney.

He's a piece of shit.

Why Not?
01-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Fat disgusting bitch

Stop mincing words. How do you really feel about her?

Just Passin' By
01-29-2014, 10:58 PM
Wife risks life to give a kidney to husband

Husband admittedly walks out on wife

CP attacks wife's physical appearance

And someone said this place had lost its burst.

J Diddy
01-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Kidney beans? Sweet red wine?

ROFL

Kidney Beans and a 40.

J Diddy
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM
Fat disgusting bitch

I'd fucking pole her before him.

Steron
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Wife risks life to give a kidney to husband

Husband admittedly walks out on wife

CP attacks wife's physical appearance

And someone said this place had lost its burst.

+1

vailpass
01-30-2014, 12:40 PM

Yet by the looks of him he didn't out kick his coverage...

The Franchise
01-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Doesn't sound to me like she wants her kidney back.

J Diddy
01-30-2014, 01:04 PM
Yet by the looks of him he didn't out kick his coverage...

ROFL

We're going to need the pic of the lady whose dog he helped train to figure out if it was worth it.

ptlyon
01-30-2014, 02:36 PM
"I wanna kiss you all over, and over again"