PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So Is It Like Christmas Morning For You Guys?

houstonwhodat
02-03-2014, 08:55 AM
I'll have to admit.

I can't believe that game yesterday.

I don't know is Seattle is that good or if Peyton Manning just stunk up the joint.

Probably a little of both.

I know how much you guys hate the Broncos, kinda like how much we hate the Falcons and the 49'ers.

So saying that, is it like Christmas morning for you guys?

notorious
02-03-2014, 08:57 AM
No.

Christmas Morning would be a Chiefs SB victory.

This is more like waking up to find out it snowed and school was called off.

alnorth
02-03-2014, 08:57 AM
I'll have to admit.

I can't believe that game yesterday.

I don't know is Seattle is that good or if Peyton Manning just stunk up the joint.

Probably a little of both.

I know how much you guys hate the Broncos, kinda like how much we hate the Falcons and the 49'ers.

So saying that, is it like Christmas morning for you guys?

Give it a couple hours, I think some of us are still hung over from partying.

BlackHelicopters
02-03-2014, 08:58 AM
This was a Bronco loss not a Chiefs win.

TEX
02-03-2014, 09:03 AM
This was a Bronco loss not a Chiefs win.

Whatever it was, it was ****ING AWESOME to watch the Cheating Donx get DESTROYED! :)

R8RFAN
02-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Seattle took away that quick passing in stride game by knocking the shit out of the Donks at the line... The run game was non existent and Seattle knew Peyton would have to keep on throwing it without the possibly of changing it up with a run ...

All year long it was yards after the catch for Denver but last night, Seattle was on them as soon as the ball was caught delivering a punishing hit.... Players are human, that shit hurts and Denver basically gave up

Dunerdr
02-03-2014, 09:10 AM
You guys? Is that racist? I won't lie the brincos being humiliated makes it a little easier because there's like 4k bandwagon fans on my fb. And the brincos re enacted the obamacare rollout perfectly. But it's not a chiefs win. I do love the excuses. One band wagon can said just wait Seattle two shitty seasons in a row and we will be just as talented. Wtf does that mean. Then one guy saying seattles safeties got away with murder and threw welker down at the line one play. Broncos tears are almost as sweet as a false 9-0.

notorious
02-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Seattle took away that quick passing in stride game by knocking the shit out of the Donks at the line... The run game was non existent and Seattle knew Peyton would have to keep on throwing it without the possibly of changing it up with a run ...

All year long it was yards after the catch for Denver but last night, Seattle was on them as soon as the ball was caught delivering a punishing hit.... Players are human, that shit hurts and Denver basically gave up

Seattle was allowed to play Pre-2005 defense in the secondary.

That was the key.

R8RFAN
02-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Seattle was allowed to play Pre-2005 defense in the secondary.

That was the key.

That was some hard hitting.....

Buehler445
02-03-2014, 09:12 AM
No.

Christmas Morning would be a Chiefs SB victory.

This.

Maybe even just a Chiefs playoff victory.

I'm not out there running smack. Because 38-10.

ChiTown
02-03-2014, 09:13 AM
No, not at all. That's a loser's mentality. Now, I'm not going to lie and say I was unhappy with SEA putting a beat down on the Donkey's, but I'm tired of watching other Team's get a shot in the SB, while my Team can't seem to find it's playoff ass with either hand.

R8RFAN
02-03-2014, 09:13 AM
No.

Christmas Morning would be a Chiefs Raiders SB victory.

This except replace Chiefs with Raiders

Ceej
02-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Dumb question.

notorious
02-03-2014, 09:15 AM
This.

Maybe even just a Chiefs playoff victory.

I'm not out there running smack. Because 38-10.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032012/1332266173_garbage_man_rage.gif

Sorter
02-03-2014, 09:16 AM
You guys? Is that racist? I won't lie the brincos being humiliated makes it a little easier because there's like 4k bandwagon fans on my fb. And the brincos re enacted the obamacare rollout perfectly. But it's not a chiefs win. I do love the excuses. One band wagon can said just wait Seattle two shitty seasons in a row and we will be just as talented. Wtf does that mean. Then one guy saying seattles safeties got away with murder and threw welker down at the line one play. Broncos tears are almost as sweet as a false 9-0.

From this OP?

Yes, yes it is.

notorious
02-03-2014, 09:20 AM
A Denver loss is nice for guys like Buehler and I since we live directly in the middle of the great Broncos/Chiefs divide.

A billion license tags and stickers would have appeared on cars everywhere. It would have been vomit inducing.

Predarat
02-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Not at all, A Chiefs playoff win would be, A Chiefs Superbowl would be even better, like a surprise present you get that you would never expect.

ChiTown
02-03-2014, 09:23 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/032012/1332266173_garbage_man_rage.gif

That is epic. That's a dude that is frustrated with his life. Bet he's a Chiefs fan too.........

Dayze
02-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Yes. I feel like I got a new Red Rider BB gun.

while Broncos feel like they got a Pink bunny suit.

Fairplay
02-03-2014, 09:30 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/SM__YQ387BA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>