PDA

View Full Version : News Free dental screenings today at UMKC

O.city
02-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Sorry for the late notice, but we fourth year dental students have clinical boards licensure exams coming up and are doing free dental screenings today at the dental school downtown.

If you've been told you need a deep cleaning and/or small fillings, come down today to be screened. We will look it over, take some X-rays am diagnosis if you are a boards pt qualifier.

If you qualify, you get the work done for free and can actually be paid to get the work done (desperate students).

Anyway, if anyone is interested, come on down.

The school is located at 650 E 25th behind children's mercy.

Good day chaps ad thanks for reading

Edit: I'm still looking for boards lesions (small cavities). If you're interested in getting screened for free, let me know. I'll screen you for free and if you qualify you get work done for free.

bevischief
02-08-2014, 09:54 AM
No thanks. There is a reason they call it practicing...

phisherman
02-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Deep cleaning (SRP) done by a student? Ouch, no bueno.

Fairplay
02-08-2014, 10:18 AM
If anyone on here doesn't have dental insurance and not much cash I would do it.

KCUnited
02-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Don't roo the day that you didn't take care of your mouth.

alpha_omega
02-08-2014, 12:10 PM
If anyone on here doesn't have dental insurance and not much cash I would do it.

Agreed...this is good advice.

BlackHelicopters
02-08-2014, 12:21 PM
I remember my board exams like they were yesterday. Yep, I paid my patients. The difference between your patient showing up or not could be months in retaking exams. This is a great opportunity for folks without dental insurance.

Donger
02-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Don't roo the day that you didn't take care of your mouth.

LMAO

ChiefsOne
02-08-2014, 01:08 PM
I've been there, they do great work. I would highly recommend, plus the students are not totally on their own, the teachers/dentist are overseeing them.

Reerun_KC
02-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Great offer for the members of CP, most here could use this free service...

Bowser
02-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Also today, free catheter insertion at the University of Phoenix offices.

R8RFAN
02-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Sorry for the late notice, but we fourth year dental students have clinical boards licensure exams coming up and are doing free dental screenings today at the dental school downtown.

If you've been told you need a deep cleaning and/or small fillings, come down today to be screened. We will look it over, take some X-rays am diagnosis if you are a boards pt qualifier.

If you qualify, you get the work done for free and can actually be paid to get the work done (desperate students).

Anyway, if anyone is interested, come on down.

The school is located at 650 E 25th behind children's mercy.

Good day chaps ad thanks for reading

Can you give me any advice on any product that works to strengthen enamel?

O.city
02-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Can you give me any advice on any product that works to strengthen enamel?

Anything with fluoride.

Rain Man
02-14-2014, 07:49 PM
If I want a gold tooth in front with a ruby embedded in it, can you help me through this program?

cosmo20002
02-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Free dental screenings today at UMKC

I imagine you get a lot of Missouri residents at these things.
Do you find they are a lot more work, due to the meth use, or a lot less, due to simply not having many teeth left?

GloryDayz
02-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Sorry for being late... But it's OK, I still had teeth this morning and I think they'll be there tomorrow morning. Prolly...