PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?

Pages : [1] 2

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 10:46 AM
daughter is thinking of going...

In58men
02-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Now I am

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Why ? Johnny Manziel won't be there.

ThaVirus
02-22-2014, 10:53 AM
Now I am

I think this is the first time I've laughed at one of your posts. Well done, bitch.

Dante84
02-22-2014, 10:53 AM
Aggies are weird. They have a pretend military.

Send her to UT if she wants to go to Texas - Austin is fucking awesome.

SPATCH
02-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Austin is much more doper.

TEX
02-22-2014, 11:07 AM
My niece went there. She did the UNTHINKABLE and transferred to UT after her freshman year. A&M is real into tradition to the point of "weirdness" according to her. She wasn't into all the "Fight Farmers Fight" stuff and was kinda considered an outcast because she didn't "get into it" so she left. She really likes Austin because there is so much more than UT and it's OK to be into other things. A& M It's a very good school, but it's pretty much the ONLY thing in College Station.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 11:09 AM
she is thinking of rangeland ecology and management.

Phobia
02-22-2014, 11:17 AM

Well, that's a good place for it. I have dozens of Aggie friends from my time in Texas and they're all decent folks. I'm not really contributing much here. It's not a bad place but she's going to experience some culture shock anywhere she goes.

Dante84
02-22-2014, 11:27 AM

Might I suggest Kansas State? Closer to home, great school for this.

Sports bullshit talking aside, Manhattan is a really, really neat college town, and I think she'd love it.

greatgooglymoogly
02-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Texas A&M is enormous - 50,000+ students on campus. It's the kind of place that can swallow a young person whole if they're not careful. I don't know about the program you describe, but every major employer in Houston scours the university.

HonestChieffan
02-22-2014, 12:06 PM
There are excellent Forage and Rangeland programs. But if she is serious about it, depending on career goals she will need to get focused on at least a MS. I have a good friend who did his Phd at College Station in Rangeland ecology. I work some with a guy who has his BS/MS from Kentucky and did his Phd at Iowa State. His degrees are Forage production with most of his work on grass and grazing management to maximize production efficiency.

KState is good as an undergrad program for sure. Texas Tech as well as A and M. Kentucky has been doing some really great work in Forage and Range management.

She has a number of career paths open to her. Ranch management, if she has enough Animal Science to match up. USDA in research. BLM managing Federal lands, Commercial Company Research, and sales for suppliers to the range business.

Its a interesting field. You have opportunity to deal with livestock, wildlife, the rangelands, native species, invasive species management, forestry, and a wide range of individuals and agencies both federal and state.

AndChiefs
02-22-2014, 12:16 PM
I graduated from there two years ago. Not in that area though so I don't have much knowledge of what she could expect in that program.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 12:30 PM

I go there and that is my major. Any questions?

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 12:32 PM
I also looked at Kstate's conservation biology program. Ended up here for the lady's job.

gblowfish
02-22-2014, 12:34 PM
One of my best buds (who is a Missouri Circuit Judge) sent his son there this year. His kid likes it a lot, and my friend thinks its a great campus and environment.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Aggies are weird. They have a pretend military.

Send her to UT if she wants to go to Texas - Austin is ****ing awesome.

The core is weird, but kind of cool. Lots of weird traditions at A&M, as a 29 year old transfer student it isn't for me. I would recommend it for a traditional student though. Lots of opportunities.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 12:48 PM
I go there and that is my major. Any questions?

have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
02-22-2014, 12:49 PM
Cult

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 12:57 PM

BTW I know the answer to this question, and you do too, Michael bartmess, just wondering why you would leave reviews online like I had. total bitch move. fucking pussy

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 12:58 PM
oh and I knew you were just fucking stupid enough to out yourself.

goddamn pussy and a fucking idiot too.

greatgooglymoogly
02-22-2014, 12:59 PM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120922113945/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/1/14/Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:00 PM
sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

BTW she's going and been accepted to k state.

fuck Michael bartmess though, he's a bitch and should be banned.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:01 PM
oh and BTW mike bartmess, you look super douchey in that chiefs santa hat.

pussy

02-22-2014, 01:02 PM
sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

How drunk are you?

TimBone
02-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Ahh shit....here we go!

Slick move, Sauto!

TimBone
02-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Link to reviews?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:06 PM
How drunk are you?

not fucking drunk

at all. in fact been working all day.

pissed that a preacher comes in and asks me about the reviews online when he was picking up his car, my wife took one look at the reviewer and said it came from here and I thought she was fucking nuts.

she isn't, she was totally right.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Link to reviews?

and give someone else ammo? no thanks.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 01:08 PM
oh snap, a tarp. how clever.

alnorth
02-22-2014, 01:08 PM
There are other schools with good ag programs, if she really wants to go then so be it. Texas A&M is really, really weird. Their pretend-army doofuses are kinda embarrassing.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 01:11 PM
I'm still not exactly sure what the point of the corp is. I guess because it was a military academy.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 01:12 PM

I don't know jason judd, have I?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:12 PM
oh snap, a tarp. how clever.

yeah nothing to say for yourself?

totally pussy move dude. I don't even remember a post of yours. funny that your pussy self felt the need to bash me online.

bitch

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I don't know jason judd, have I?

no you haven't bitch.

see it doesn't bother me one bit that you say my name, im open to people knowing me, hell I use the shop name as my user name...

I don't need to bitch out and hide behind a computer and some reviews.

you are a bitch and a pussy and would never say anything to my face.

bitch

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 01:14 PM
does your preacher know you talk like that? maybe I could include some of these posts in your review. You're only proving me right

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:16 PM
does your preacher know you talk like that? maybe I could include some of these posts in your review. You're only proving me right

go ahead , he isn't MY preacher, just one whose car I fix. shit you cant even comprehend what you read.

fucking pussy

alnorth

haha, thats awesome. Should have read the whole thread first.

mike_b_284
perhaps I should edit the review to read:

total morons (based on the vulgar and ignorant language the owner likes to throw around when he thinks he is anonymous).

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:17 PM
proving you right?

that you said I was the total moron? you were the fucking idiot that outed yourself.

they should ban you for this

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:18 PM

total morons (based on the vulgar and ignorant language the owner likes to throw around when he thinks he is anonymous).

im NOT anonymous. my shop name is the fucking user name idiot, hell I have given quite a few people my personal number to try and help them out.

go ahead do what you want pussy.

you have proven that you are a bitch and a pussy.

and I would tell you that to your bitch ass face

Donger
02-22-2014, 01:21 PM
Well, this isn't exactly what I expected to see in a thread about ATM.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:28 PM

and I will say this...

Im not the one thinking im fucking with someone anonymously. I will just come out and say I will fuck you up pussy.

you are the little bitch ass mother fucker that wants to use online reviews of someone's business as a way to hurt someone.

BTW ive been just as busy or BUSIER since you posted the review.

just pisses me off that someone HERE would do something like that, especially someone I cant even remember ever posting...

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
wait Michael bartmess, thought you were going to edit that review... not delete it...

you really are a fucking pussy, now aren't you?

ThaVirus
02-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Holy fucking shit.

This thread was a trap to out a disgruntled customer on CP? Clever girl.

LMAO

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Holy fucking shit.

This thread was a trap to out a disgruntled customer on CP? Clever girl.

LMAO

hes never BEEN a customer dummy. he reviewed my business terribly over this place...

the thread was made to out who it was. Michael bartmess

TimBone
02-22-2014, 01:40 PM
So, how did you know about him going to A&M? Clue us in to your detective work. Very nice job.

Question for Mike: how come? Douche move for sure. Did he piss you off here or something?

TimBone
02-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Also didn't Billay do the same or something similar to Phobia a while back?

Donger
02-22-2014, 01:42 PM
So, this person has never been a customer and yet gave your business a bad review on some website?

Why did he do that?

ThaVirus
Yeah, we're gonna need more deets.

mike_b_284
no just trying to keep you from having a stroke, buddy. I really couldn't care less. I would even apologize if it made any difference, but you would probably just rant more.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:45 PM
So, this person has never been a customer and yet gave your business a bad review on some website?

Why did he do that?

exactly, and how the fuck should I know

SAUTO
no just trying to keep you from having a stroke, buddy. I really couldn't care less. I would even apologize if it made any difference, but you would probably just rant more.

fuck you.

did you delete the other bad reviews too? they come from here?

the construction company? the realty place?

Dante84
wtf happened here?

Glad she's going to kstate. She'll love it.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:47 PM
So, how did you know about him going to A&M? Clue us in to your detective work. Very nice job.

Question for Mike: how come? Douche move for sure. Did he piss you of here or something?

he's a fucking idiot. it was easy.

hell he even flopped right into the thread and gave himself up THEN he PM'd me saying he could help too and gave me his email address...

fucking idiot that guy

Ceej
02-22-2014, 01:47 PM
This is what makes CP what it is today. Awesome.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:49 PM

Question for Mike: how come? Douche move for sure. Did he piss you off here or something?

he had all his info on the profile he left the review from. I thought there was no way it came from here, but my wife said the only place someone that looked as douchey as that guy did would be here.

the chiefs santa hat was the kicker

TimBone
02-22-2014, 01:49 PM
fuck you.

did you delete the other bad reviews too? they come from here?

the construction company? the realty place?

Wait, he wrote fake bad reviews for other businesses too? That's a weird way to get your kicks, Mike. You got some splainin' to do.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Wait, he wrote fake bad reviews for other businesses too? That's a weird way to get your kicks, Mike. You got some splainin' to do.

yep. six in total, all around the kc area. they are gone now...

the realty place had a name that started with a g in there somewhere. in Westport I think

Chief Pote
02-22-2014, 01:51 PM
mike b.....someone take the wrapping off of the ban hammer

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 01:52 PM
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:52 PM

what do you fucking expect dude?

I work hard to have a great reputation and then to have someone that has never stepped foot near my shop say those things about me and my employees...

yeah im fucking pissed.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:54 PM
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.

racist?

not me pussy.

link me to a racist diatribe...

and bullshit you had this in mind.

liar and a bitch.

SAUTO
again racist? me? LMAO ROFL.

im as far from that as anyone.

Donger

So, in response to his racist, hate-filled diatribes here, you chose to go after his actual, real-world business by giving bad reviews even though you've never been a customer?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:55 PM
he had no fucking clue what was coming...

hes a fucking liar

TimBone

What about the other businesses? Sounds like you're just an asshole.

SAUTO
I really want a link to me being racist.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 01:56 PM
he did this five months ago. he had just forgot about it. and outed himself because this MORON outsmarted him

TimBone
02-22-2014, 01:58 PM
he did this five months ago. he had just forgot about it. and outed himself because this MORON outsmarted him

Outsmarted him in wonderful fashion as well. This thread could be destined for HOC.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 02:02 PM
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Outsmarted him in wonderful fashion as well. This thread could be destined for HOC.

but but this was his plan, my daughter could have broken the cycle and he just wanted to help...

fucking liar

Donger
02-22-2014, 02:04 PM
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.

Why did you chose to take things said here (I presume) and go after his business in retaliation?

SAUTO

quality of character from a fucking message board?

wow, there are multiple people here who have had interactions outside of this place with me that would say my character is great, my customers would agree.

you, a guy who doesn't know shit from apple butter and is a fucking pussy, isn't in a place to make character assessments about me OR my place of business.

TimBone

You don't understand how it was a douche move to negatively review a business that you've never stepped foot into because you didn't approve of how the owner posted on a sports message board?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:05 PM
what he said was "total morons here, don't waste your money"

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:05 PM
that's great character assessment right there...

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:06 PM

the one who got the bad review. you know which one it was.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Why did you chose to take things said here (I presume) and go after his business in retaliation?

I don't even know this pussy from here, let alone somewhere else

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 02:07 PM
I don't understand why you think what you say on a message board, under the name of your business, doesn't reflect the quality of character of you and the business.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:07 PM
and again where have I ever been even remotely racist?

I have been pretty open about where im from. hell dottefan knows me from way back, im sure he could probably say with who I ran with im FAR from racist

Donger
02-22-2014, 02:08 PM
I don't understand why you think what you say on a message board, under the name of your business, doesn't reflect the quality of character of you and the business.

How do you know that it does, if you've never been a customer of his business?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:09 PM

its a fucking message board. we all talk shit, usually among friends.

not you though pussy. you want to take it to the real world. you obviously know exactly where im at come through sometime. find out about the real world

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 02:13 PM
its a ****ing message board. we all talk shit, usually among friends.

not you though pussy. you want to take it to the real world. you obviously know exactly where im at come through sometime. find out about the real world

Awesome! next time I'm at the lake maybe I'll get my oil changed or something.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:13 PM

something

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 02:14 PM
I still don't know what construction company you're talking about very curious now.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:15 PM
I still don't know what construction company you're talking about very curious now.

I cant remember the name, you should though you did it

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 02:15 PM
was it CPS?

KC native
02-22-2014, 02:16 PM
College Station is a cult.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 02:17 PM

You have some reading to do.

TimBone
02-22-2014, 02:17 PM

We've moved on.

AustinChief
02-22-2014, 02:20 PM

It REALLY is. I was going to say exactly this but the thread took a left turn and I got out the popcorn instead.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:35 PM
ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting

TimBone
02-22-2014, 02:39 PM
he had all his info on the profile he left the review from. I thought there was no way it came from here, but my wife said the only place someone that looked as douchey as that guy did would be here.

the chiefs santa hat was the kicker

Wait, your wife thinks we look like douches?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 02:40 PM

well not everyone, but she saw this douche and knew where he was from right away.

we have met quite a few people from here and she know you aren't ALL douches.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 02:42 PM
So Mike. how do you know Slag? I see that's your connection here after a little digging.

Dante84
02-22-2014, 02:51 PM
You don't fuck with another mans livelihood.

Fuck mike and I hope he is permabanned.

That bullshit of the highest order.

I'm pretty pissed about that...

AustinChief
02-22-2014, 03:09 PM

Can you blame her? :D

TimBone
02-22-2014, 03:33 PM
Can you blame her? :D

lol...nope. It was going to confirm her good judgement of character.

a pp roach
02-22-2014, 03:38 PM
Austin is much more doper.

everyone wants their daughter to go to a "much more doper" place than texas a&m. that's just common sense.

TimBone
02-22-2014, 03:39 PM

Yea, and the dude is showing no remorse. Isn't even willing to acknowledge that it was a douchey thing to do.

TLO
02-22-2014, 03:50 PM
:popcorn:

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 03:56 PM
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Fetch a sake doing work, son.

TLO
02-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Well, this isn't exactly what I expected to see in a thread about ATM.

Ass to mouth?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 04:00 PM
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.

Would you have really been sorry had all your personal shit not been outted? Because before that, you didn't seem very sorry. That said, it wasn't me, water under the bridge. So, how's Matt doing? Those new steroids helping him out with his back? He'll be right as rain in no time.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Sauto stealthy like ninja.

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 04:09 PM
I'm afraid I don't know who matt is. The posts that got my attention were jason's and dante's. This place has been like a community and what goes down on CP should stay on CP. If you think I'm worried about my family getting upset with me because of inappropriate internet etiquette you are mistaken.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting

Also, I deleted the review as soon as jason brought it up, which was before the digging began.

...And, nice tarp jason.

02-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Damn. Nice work, Jason. Sorry about the drunk comment, I was just really confused.

LoneWolf
02-22-2014, 04:41 PM

Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.

TimBone
02-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 04:53 PM
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently unfuckingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice. :fire:

LoneWolf
02-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.

This. He's not sorry. He had months to think about how fucked up it was and did nothing. Was confronted about what he did and came off as a cocky douche. As soon as Thig posted his family's personal info, he started to show remorse. Complete dick, and I still think he deserves the fucking ban hammer.

Donger
02-22-2014, 04:56 PM

While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 05:03 PM
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.

It's rotten to the fucking core. It takes a level of sociopathic behavior to even consider it. I think this dude controls his girlfriend, beats his dog, and is an overall shit bag in life. There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

ROFL

Donger
02-22-2014, 05:06 PM
There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

ROFL

You are referring to me here?

ThaVirus
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently un****ingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice. :fire:

Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?

mike_b_284
Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 05:08 PM
You are referring to me here?

Not even remotely.

Donger
02-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Not even remotely.

Okay, thanks. In that case, your sentence structure was atrocious and I hereby give you a bad review.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.

IF that's the case, hey, I'm good. It wasn't me though, so it's easy for me to accept that. It's definitely permaban worthy and that is being discussed. For all of your accounts. That said, if you're remorseful, then you've hopefully learned something from it, and I wish you the best.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Okay, thanks. In that case, your sentence structure was atrocious and I hereby give you a bad review.

You know, that is becoming more and more the case. I'm getting very lazy in my online conversations. It's really unacceptable...

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Not even remotely.

Don't you lie. You know you were!

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 05:11 PM
You know, that is becoming more and more the case. I'm getting very lazy in my online conversations. It's really unacceptable...

At least you're not talking in text language. That'd make me fucking crazy.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?

Add a foot to that and it's more accurate. He's about my size but maybe 60-70lbs lighter. Which is a good thing, I can assure you. LMAO

02-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Add a foot to that and it's more accurate. He's about my size but maybe 60-70lbs lighter. Which is a good thing, I can assure you. LMAO

Only 60-70?

Not scared. 30 seconds at most.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 05:18 PM
Only 60-70?

Not scared. 30 seconds at most.

shit son, you nuts. im still rolling when the buff dudes are done.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 05:19 PM
and im not sure what flop is pushing at the moment but im only hitting 240 right now.

02-22-2014, 05:19 PM
shit son, you nuts. im still rolling when the buff dudes are done.

blo u to bits

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 05:21 PM
blo u to bits

from your knees? only if you stay under the covers...

ThaVirus
02-22-2014, 05:23 PM
blo u to bits

I think it was "blowy ou to bits".

Bearcat
02-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Now I want some apple butter.

02-22-2014, 05:24 PM
I think it was "blowy ou to bits".

Ah yes. Was too lazy to look it up. Thanks.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-22-2014, 05:44 PM
This is patented CP. Bahaha

Phobia
02-22-2014, 05:49 PM

What you did was unforgivable. But this is a pretty decent gesture. Impressive that you're humbled. This is about all it takes for me to move on. But I generally follow the lead of the "victim" and whatever Sauto decides is where I'll pitch my tent.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 05:51 PM
What you did was unforgivable. But this is a pretty decent gesture. Impressive that you're humbled. This is about all it takes for me to move on. But I generally follow the lead of the "victim" and whatever Sauto decides is where I'll pitch my tent.

I usually only pitch my tent when the teacher calls me up to write on the chalkboard.

Dante84
02-22-2014, 05:55 PM
What's shitty is that if he does get banned he'll probably re-write that bullshit.

02-22-2014, 05:57 PM
What's shitty is that if he does get banned he'll probably re-write that bullshit.

No ban. Billay set precedent. And he even lied when confronted

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 05:58 PM

Heh, they got his info now. Some Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back style of justice.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-22-2014, 05:58 PM
This was an amazingly clever thread.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 05:59 PM

I do all right sometimes

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:00 PM
No ban. Billay set precedent. And he even lied when confronted

I disagree with that precedent. All real life shit should stay there and all internet should stay on the internet.

Bwana
02-22-2014, 06:00 PM

Yep I have to agree with all of that.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-22-2014, 06:01 PM
What did billay do?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:02 PM
What did billay do?

same thing to phobia iirc

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:04 PM
honestly I couldn't believe it when he posted. from what I knew it was obviously him and I thought whoever would be smarter than that if it was someone from here.

it made me even madder that someone so ****ing stupid got over on me...

Are you going to accept his apology?

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:04 PM
Are you going to accept his apology?

should I?

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:06 PM
should I?

Do you think you should?

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
should I?

Honestly, I'm not sure I would. Then again, while I have my moments, I don't consider myself to be a very good person when it comes to this sort of thing.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Do you think you should?

does he think I should?

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:08 PM
does he think I should?

If he's truly humble and truly regrets what he did, I would say that it's foremost on his mind at the moment that he hopes you do.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure I would. Then again, while I have my moments, I don't consider myself to be a very good person when it comes to this sort of thing.

This. While I would most likely forgive someone who did something shitty to me but in this case fucking with my livelihood is trying to take food out of the people I provide for's mouths. I don't think it would be my place to forgive that. Rather theirs.

ThaVirus
02-22-2014, 06:11 PM

It was indeed a clever ruse.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:11 PM
If he's truly humble and truly regrets what he did, I would say that it's foremost on his mind at the moment that he hopes you do.

or he's been here for 8 years and doesn't want to have to live on the Orange Mane

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 06:12 PM

Nailed it.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:12 PM
or he's been here for 8 years and doesn't want to have to live on the Orange Mane

that's the conundrum

Bwana
02-22-2014, 06:14 PM
does he think I should?

It may be time to page Miss Cleo on this one?

http://kwikwee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Miss-Cleo.jpg

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:14 PM
It was indeed a clever ruse.

he was on to it the whole time. breaking the cycle you know...

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:16 PM
This. While I would most likely forgive someone who did something shitty to me but in this case ****ing with my livelihood is trying to take food out of the people I provide for's mouths. I don't think it would be my place to forgive that. Rather theirs.

The second part of the second sentence is perhaps the worst collection of words ever seen since the inception of the English language, and it must be corrected...

trying to take the food out of the mouths of those for whom I provide.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:17 PM
The second part of the second sentence is perhaps the worst collection of words ever seen since the inception of the English language, and it must be corrected...

we're all morans here

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:17 PM

Fuck you

Did I do that right?

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:18 PM
**** you

Did I do that right?

No. There is no period. Also, was the F capitalized?

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:19 PM
we're all morans here

When the day comes that I say "for whom I provide" I invite you to come beat me to death because I've been abducted by alien zombie grammar nazis.

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:19 PM
When the day comes that I say "for whom I provide" I invite you to come beat me to death because I've been abducted by alien zombie grammar NAZIs.

FYP.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:21 PM
No. There is no period. Also, was the F capitalized?

You'll never know, but I'd like to point out that you screwed up here, too.

Take it like you know you want it.

FYP

:D

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 06:21 PM
he was on to it the whole time. breaking the cycle you know...

Sorry again dude. I was being a punk ass. BTW you got me on your hook because I really am happy your kid is going to school. I didn't have the chance until now and I think its important.

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:22 PM
You'll never know, but I'd like to point out that you screwed up here, too.

Take it like you know you want it.

:D

Yes, I made an error. You might note that I also corrected it, unlike you and your abomination of a sentence. While I may appear to be infallible, I assure you I am not.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:23 PM
I still would like to see a racist post I have made...

that line blew me away

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 06:23 PM
And will one of the grammar gestapo tell me when is it it's and when is it its

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:24 PM
Sorry again dude. I was being a punk ass. BTW you got me on your hook because I really am happy your kid is going to school. I didn't have the chance until now and I think its important.

Could you two kindly fuck off and start another thread? This is now a thread about the horrific condition of CP grammar.

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:26 PM
And will one of the grammar gestapo tell me when is it it's and when is it its

"it's" is a contraction of "it is."

For example, it's going to be a cold day in Hell when Jason forgives you.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:27 PM
Yes, I made an error. You might note that I also corrected it, unlike you and your abomination of a sentence. While I may appear to be infallible, I assure you I am not.

Did you get the point of my message? Did I communicate it effectively so that you understood it?

It appears that I did.

Mission accomplished.

I had to read your stupid message 5 fucking times to decipher its meaning.

Mission not accomplished.

I win the internet. You go straight to hell and grade term papers.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:28 PM
Could you two kindly **** off and start another thread? This is now a thread about the horrific condition of CP grammar.

LMAO

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:29 PM
An example of "its" is:

Katipan can't stop playing with its nipples.

If you look at that sentence and kind of go through it, it wouldn't make any sense to hear, "Katipan can't stop playing with it is nipples."

Make sense?

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 06:30 PM
I still would like to see a racist post I have made...

that line blew me away

Like I said via pm, I don't remember what pissed me off. The racist shit really gets under my skin, so I assumed that had something to do with it. Sorry for that too. I feel like a total ass.

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Did you get the point of my message? Did I communicate it effectively so that you understood it?

It appears that I did.

Mission accomplished.

I had to read your stupid message 5 ****ing times to decipher its meaning.

Mission not accomplished.

I win the internet. You go straight to hell and grade term papers.

Yes, I understood what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Like I said via pm, I don't remember what pissed me off. The racist shit really gets under my skin, so I assumed that had something to do with it. Sorry for that too. I feel like a total ass.

I can guarantee it wasn't racist. that's not me

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Yes, I understood what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.

I guess that means my sentence was coherent and yours was not.

Win: Me

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 06:34 PM
I can guarantee it wasn't racist. That's not me.

/Donger

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Just so I'm getting this straight:

1) Sauto and mike_b disagree about something on ChiefsPlanet
2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.

Donger
02-22-2014, 06:38 PM
/Donger

He can be taut!

Hammock Parties
02-22-2014, 06:43 PM

2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.

http://i.imgur.com/EKHY27a.gif

TimBone
02-22-2014, 06:46 PM
Usaa.comJust so I'm getting this straight:

Da fuq.

Yep. They're in talks with Paramount now.

SAUTO
02-22-2014, 06:47 PM

Da fuq.

he said atm on his profile he left the review from, actually quite a bit of personal info and a couple pics.

quite idiotic. and his user name and profile location here said it was him.

mike b and houston

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 06:53 PM
he said atm on his profile he left the review from, actually quite a bit of personal info and a couple pics.

quite idiotic. and his user name and profile location here said it was him.

mike b and houston

I really wasn't trying to hide, but the detailed info is because of this google phone I got a few weeks ago. It links everything you've ever done while logged into gmail, plus any pictures, reviews, youtube, etc.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 07:07 PM
He can be taut!

Jason can be tauto?

Dante84
02-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Hall of classics?

AustinChief
02-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Hall of classics?

Certainly seemed to be heading that way.

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :D

Phobia
02-22-2014, 08:35 PM

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :D

If only everybody else who landed on the permanent shit-list could have learned as quickly as Mike_b. It's really not difficult to fix stuff around here. Just do everything completely opposite of Hootie.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Can I get a character assessment?

Let me get this straight. It is bad to do a racist post. When an individual allegedly does a racist post, the correct behavior is to destroy their livelihood.

And if a racist post was never done, it is okay to use that as the reason to destroy someone's livelihood.

AustinChief
02-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Can I get a character assessment?

Let me get this straight. It is bad to do a racist post. When an individual allegedly does a racist post, the correct behavior is to destroy their livelihood.

And if a racist post was never done, it is okay to use that as the reason to destroy someone's livelihood.

I think the final lesson was don't go to A&M. (especially if you like bonfires. too soon?)

mike_b_284
02-22-2014, 08:42 PM
You would think an engineering school would be capable of making a collapse and kill proof bonfire.

DallasChief
02-22-2014, 08:44 PM
If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 08:46 PM
If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.

I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 08:47 PM
I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 08:48 PM

No sir. I will not let it be so. I'll post on this motherfucker once a day for the rest of my life just because.

I'm a dickola canola.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 08:49 PM
I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.

Don't ask don't tell?

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Mike, do you have a sister that could be an indentured sex friend to Sauto and his crew?

TimBone
02-22-2014, 08:52 PM

Sounds like you got kicked out for being unsafe at a firing range.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 08:53 PM
Maybe he could post like a bunch of really positive reviews. He could his grandpa and mom to write some reviews also.

Bearcat
02-22-2014, 08:54 PM

WEIRD.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 08:56 PM

Thirty one years and still going in the military, I've been in unsafe conditions numerous times. Especially while hunting the Taliban and others during fourteen deployments.

GordonGekko
02-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Thirty one years and still going in the military, I've been in unsafe conditions numerous times. Especially while hunting the Taliban and others during fourteen deployments.

Damn, that's both awesome and frightening.

DallasChief
02-22-2014, 09:15 PM

I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.

Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 09:18 PM
I just hope he doesn't commit suicide for what he did.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 09:21 PM
Him, his grandpa and mom should all get sandwich board signs and write apologies on them and stand in front of Sauto's business.

Hammock Parties
02-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Sauto is so cool.

I would buy him a drink.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 09:25 PM
Sauto is so cool.

I would buy him a drink.
I want to write him a good review. Maybe mike could shoot me the link.

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:31 PM
yeah nothing to say for yourself?

totally pussy move dude. I don't even remember a post of yours. funny that your pussy self felt the need to bash me online.

bitch

Don't worry bro, I got your back. Bitch-slap the pussy...

Well played sir, well played!

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.

Anymore I count on reviews but very seldom do I use a single review or even a couple. I base it on a percentage of happy campers. With a small business that doesn't do a tremendous amount of internet sales a few bad ones can do a great deal of harm.

I agree with what you are saying. There needs to be a lot more invested than a "my bad, sorry." At least approach the apology with the same vigor that was used to do the harm.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 09:35 PM
What is overlooked in this is the class act that Sauto is portraying. Truth of the matter is he knows if he put out the site for reviews that he is well like enough around here that CP would flock to it and hook him up. He's not even going that route.

Jason, you do transmissions?

GloryDayz

You must be a special kind of stupid... JFC! What a dick.

And if you talked shit about him, and obviously YOU DID, you might have just sent my business his way!

BigRedChief
I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.posting a false review on a persons real life business site because your ticked off about something on an internet BB? Thats some serious anger to cross that line. And it is crossing a line, no matter if you are sorry later.

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:37 PM
wtf happened here?

Glad she's going to kstate. She'll love it.

Yeah, I live in MO, and I just became a little bit of a K-State fan!

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 09:39 PM
posting a false review on a persons real life business site because your ticked off about something on an internet BB? Thats some serious anger to cross that line. And it is crossing a line, no matter if you are sorry later.

I agree as I have stated.

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:40 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You're so fucked!

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:43 PM

He's not a dentist man, they don't really just change them..

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:45 PM

very upsetting

This is very true... And he's one bad (and retarded) apple!

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:46 PM

This....

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:50 PM

The toughest part of you is you small little avatar...

When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it wasn't "kneejerk" it took some planning...

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 09:53 PM
and im not sure what flop is pushing at the moment but im only hitting 240 right now.

It's just a number...

BigRedChief
02-22-2014, 09:59 PM
When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it was "kneejerk" it too some planning...I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.

TribalElder
02-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Truman lake kids don't fuck around lolz

Even though your more the Osage it's cool bro

Great tarp thread, would read again

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 10:06 PM
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.

I've had my own chats with him here. JFC, even sober y'all can tell when I've had a bad day, but you never go after a man's livelihood.

My mind is still blown at how it all unfolded, and if the detective was a thing of beauty, but at its roots the need for it was about as low as a person can get.

Not to throw the 'ol "back in my day" or "back in the war" thing out there, but a move like that when you're on active duty gets you a ride home in a plane (laying down).

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-22-2014, 10:06 PM
people blow

Deberg_1990
02-22-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm late to this thread......can someone summarize for me?

C3HIEF3S
02-22-2014, 10:18 PM

This sums it up fairly well.

Da fuq.

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 10:19 PM

Da fuq.

Here... From Hamas...

Da fuq.

TimBone
02-22-2014, 10:20 PM
This sums it up fairly well.

Yep, plus Sauto's wife thinks you're a douche.

Buehler445
02-22-2014, 10:25 PM

Read the first page. Apparently 6 months or so ago, Mike B whatever his user name is left a bad review on Jason's Auto on some site.

Jason didn't read about it until recently, so he checks into it, Mike B had his name and a bunch of information in his profile. Jason uses this information to create a thread Mike B would post in. Once he did, Jason fires both barrels. It was damn epic. Goddamned epic.

Buehler445
02-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you fuck with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 10:33 PM
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you fuck with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Very well said.

NEVER FUCK WITH A MAN'S LIVELIHOOD!

Deberg_1990
02-22-2014, 10:33 PM
Best thread ever!

GloryDayz
02-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Best thread ever!

This should be Jason's new avatar...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP1ePA15ERupjqx090e9B7GnyEOAkpMG6J1AdRBIJ27xJQ38GH

Fairplay
02-22-2014, 11:29 PM
We need more threads like this.

Buehler445
02-22-2014, 11:40 PM
We need more threads like this.

While the thread was an epic execution of awesome, there really needs to be absolutely none of the behavior that prompted the thread.

J Diddy
02-22-2014, 11:51 PM
While the thread was an epic execution of awesome, there really needs to be absolutely none of the behavior that prompted the thread.

Exactly. The second my wife realizes I'm getting a hummer by mike b my marriage is over.

Fairplay
02-22-2014, 11:56 PM

That's was a touch of sarcasm in my response but I agree with you completely.

BigRedChief
02-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Exactly. The second my wife realizes I'm getting a hummer by mike b my marriage is over.Sounds like it worked out pretty good for you.

BullJunkandIron
02-22-2014, 11:58 PM
More street cred and rep to the preacher that enlightened Sauto onto the debauchery.

ghak99
02-23-2014, 12:15 AM
LMAO

This place is awesome.

Sassy Squatch
02-23-2014, 12:23 AM
Nice trap

Pasta Little Brioni
02-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Hall of classics....F the academy.

RippedmyFlesh
02-23-2014, 01:59 AM
Great job Jason

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRozdsUGZ0beo3t2VgwbgILtPQIw5dEi993bqJgFpUlb8CJ0kl5Bw

Al Bundy
02-23-2014, 08:12 AM
Yeah this one is an instant classic.

Rams Fan
02-23-2014, 08:28 AM
WTF

SAUTO
02-23-2014, 10:46 AM
another bad thing is that I cant even tell the wife about this...

never let them know they were right.

SAUTO
02-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Yep, plus Sauto's wife thinks you're a douche.

she thinks we are all douches

SAUTO
02-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Mike,

I live in a really small town, most people don't even look at reviews or even post reviews...hell he left it on probably the biggest review site but it was my only review there. people around here know me. they don't need to search for me, but this customer was stuck behind a wreck and was going to be late so he searched for the number and found the review.

it wouldn't keep my customers away BUT it WOULD have definitely hurt if I hadn't caught it with the spring and summer out of towners coming soon. THOSE are the people that would have seen it.

I got lucky in that regards I guess and I appreciate the fact he deleted it

BigRedChief
02-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah this one is an instant classic.When it runs its course it will be moved to the Hall of Classics to join the rest of the creme le creme.