PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Aaron Hernandez attacks another inmate

FRCDFED
02-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Report: Aaron Hernandez attacks another inmate in jail

Posted by Mike Florio on February 25, 2014, 5:54 PM EST

The fairly significant legal portfolio of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez could be growing by a case. Or two.

According to TMZ, Hernandez attacked another inmate in the Bristol County Jail on Tuesday. Per the report, Hernandez “beat the guy up pretty good.” (Rocky Balboa apparently was reporting from the scene.)

Hernandez normally remains apart from other inmates, ostensibly for his own protection. It was the other inmate who needed the protection.

TMZ explains that the other inmate had been jawing all day with Hernandez. And then, coincidentally, the same inmate who was jawing with Hernandez was in a hallway where Hernandez happened to be walking.

It’s funny how thing like that sometimes work out.

Jail officials have not yet confirmed the reported attack by Hernandez, who is imprisoned without bail in connection with the alleged murder of Odin Lloyd.

Rain Man
02-26-2014, 10:48 AM
I bet Goodell suspends him for that.

gblowfish
02-26-2014, 10:52 AM
That's 15 yards for sure.

Beef Supreme
02-26-2014, 10:55 AM
The refs should just let them play.

WhawhaWhat
02-26-2014, 10:56 AM
He may tack on another couple of years if this keeps happening.

SeeingRed
02-26-2014, 10:58 AM
Well its good to know at least he isnt getting picked on like Jonathon Martin......so do you think its safe to say that Richie Incognito wouldnt have gotten away with taunting Hernandez? lmao

ModSocks
02-26-2014, 10:59 AM
He's sensitive.

GordonGekko
02-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Well its good to know at least he isnt getting picked on like Jonathon Martin......so do you think its safe to say that Richie Incognito wouldnt have gotten away with taunting Hernandez? lmao

That would of been interesting... :hmmm:

ThaVirus
02-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Damn, dude. Apparently this guy's a serious fucking badass.

SeeingRed
02-26-2014, 11:02 AM
I remember readung when Wes Welker went to play a rookie prank on him Hernandez threatened to kill him if he ever fucked with him again. Apparently he wasnt kidding =0

Halfcan
02-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Gangsta for Life!

saphojunkie
02-26-2014, 11:09 AM
Welcome to Shivtown. Population: You.

Rain Man
02-26-2014, 11:09 AM
I remember readung when Wes Welker went to play a rookie prank on him Hernandez threatened to kill him if he ever ****ed with him again. Apparently he wasnt kidding =0

It makes you wonder what that locker room has been like. You've got Brady in there with his supermodels, Hernandez coming in with gunpowder residue on his hands, and everything in between. Any NFL locker room is going to be an interesting place, but the Patriots appear to have more on the extreme ends of the curve.

Anyong Bluth
02-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Way too much helmet to helmet contact.

Guess we're playing prison rules, bitch!

Anyong Bluth
02-26-2014, 11:16 AM

Somehow he'll get a damn reality show- probably on "Lifetime". ;)

Garcia Bronco
02-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Shouldn't it read "Inmate Hernandez Attacks Anoth Inmate"?

Steron
02-26-2014, 11:19 AM
I bet Goodell suspends him for that.

I legitimately LOL'd. Thank you.

Steron
02-26-2014, 11:25 AM
I remember readung when Wes Welker went to play a rookie prank on him Hernandez threatened to kill him if he ever fucked with him again. Apparently he wasnt kidding =0

Wasn't it something to do with watching game film? I thought I read a blurb about it when it happened.

loochy
02-26-2014, 11:26 AM
let's hope he didn't use a gay slur during the aforementioned attack

Mr. Laz
02-26-2014, 02:43 PM
AARON HERNANDEZ FIGHT VICTIM WAS IN HANDCUFFS
Couldn't Defend Himself
13 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
0226_aaron_hernandez_getty2The victim in the Aaron Hernandez jail fight was in HANDCUFFS at the time of the attack ... and therefore couldn't defend himself ... sources extremely familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports.

Our sources tell us ... Aaron was NOT wearing handcuffs when he was allowed to go for an isolated walk in a hallway at Bristol County Jail on Tuesday ... but the other inmate he encountered WAS in 'cuffs.

As we first reported, the other inmate had been talking smack to Hernandez ... and Aaron had been upset. When they got into the hallway, Aaron attacked ... and we're told he beat the crap out of the guy.

Our sources say ... since the victim's hands were restrained, he could barely defend himself from Aaron's assault, which we're told was brutal.

According to Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, the fight lasted less than a minute. Hodgson says he's investigating the situation to find out how the men got into the hallway at the same time.

A rep for the jail had no comment. We reached out to Hodgson about this story multiple times ... he won't return our calls.

Amnorix
02-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Hernandez is complete scum.

MotherfuckerJones
02-26-2014, 02:46 PM
That's 15 yards for sure.

Ya...15 yds of cock :)

loochy
02-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Couldn't Defend Himself
EXCLUSIVE
0226_aaron_hernandez_getty2The victim in the Aaron Hernandez jail fight was in HANDCUFFS at the time of the attack ... and therefore couldn't defend himself ... sources extremely familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports.

Our sources tell us ... Aaron was NOT wearing handcuffs when he was allowed to go for an isolated walk in a hallway at Bristol County Jail on Tuesday ... but the other inmate he encountered WAS in 'cuffs.

As we first reported, the other inmate had been talking smack to Hernandez ... and Aaron had been upset. When they got into the hallway, Aaron attacked ... and we're told he beat the crap out of the guy.

Our sources say ... since the victim's hands were restrained, he could barely defend himself from Aaron's assault, which we're told was brutal.

According to Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, the fight lasted less than a minute. Hodgson says he's investigating the situation to find out how the men got into the hallway at the same time.

A rep for the jail had no comment. We reached out to Hodgson about this story multiple times ... he won't return our calls.

Smart criminals pick their battles.

FRCDFED
02-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Couldn't Defend Himself
EXCLUSIVE

Drive-by shooting where the victims didn't have a chance; Shot an unarmed guy in the face; Shot and killed Oden after picking up his homies; and now attacking a guy that is in steel restraints..........Apparently Hernandez always puts the odds in his favor.

KC native
02-26-2014, 03:10 PM
Couldn't Defend Himself
EXCLUSIVE

Sounds to me like the guards set it up to happen. The guy could have deserved the ass kicking for what he said.

KC native
02-26-2014, 03:10 PM
I still think Hernandez beats the murder rap and gets stung for a weapons violation.

Mr. Laz
02-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Sounds to me like the guards set it up to happen. The guy could have deserved the ass kicking for what he said.
Or millionaire Hernandez paid the guard to let it happen ....

KC native
02-26-2014, 03:39 PM

That too, but I imagine he is rapidly depleting his assets with his legal bill.

Rausch
02-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Sounds to me like the guards set it up to happen.

Not likely.

What is would be the officer not paying attention to what he's doing...

Dayze
02-26-2014, 03:53 PM
maybe the other dude tried to steel his cornbread during the previous nights' dinner.

Rain Man
02-26-2014, 04:00 PM
maybe the other dude tried to steel his cornbread during the previous nights' dinner.

So Aaron was starting Part 2 of his killing spree?

Man, it kills me that the cornbread scene got eliminated in the tournament. I love that scene.

Rain Man
02-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Drive-by shooting where the victims didn't have a chance; Shot an unarmed guy in the face; Shot and killed Oden after picking up his homies; and now attacking a guy that is in steel restraints..........Apparently Hernandez always puts the odds in his favor.

Well, I guess that's the smart way to do it.

Dayze
02-26-2014, 04:12 PM
So Aaron was starting Part 2 of his killing spree?
Man, it kills me that the cornbread scene got eliminated in the tournament. I love that scene.

such a great and underrated movie. what cracks me up, is my dad and I watch it every time I go to Arkansas to visit.

Discuss Thrower
02-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Hernandez normally remains apart from other inmates, ostensibly for his own protection. It was the other inmate who needed the protection.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B3lsJmwNO40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO
02-26-2014, 04:20 PM
LOL

Rain Man
02-26-2014, 04:24 PM
such a great and underrated movie. what cracks me up, is my dad and I watch it every time I go to Arkansas to visit.

I need to watch it. I've never seen the movie. I've just seen that scene and it really cracks me up. Eddie at his finest.

Dayze
02-26-2014, 04:26 PM
I need to watch it. I've never seen the movie. I've just seen that scene and it really cracks me up. Eddie at his finest.

it's a really good movie. I like the concept of it, and Murphy / Lawrence pull it off flawlessly. I've read that a lot of the scenes were basically improvised.

Amnorix
02-26-2014, 04:26 PM
That too, but I imagine he is rapidly depleting his assets with his legal bill.

Even at Ropes & Gray rates (which are astronomical) it takes quite a while to burn through the millions that Hernandez has. Unfortunately.

His signing bonus alone was $12.5 million. Figure not more than 50% for taxes, and that leaves $6 million just from that. That is ALOT of billable hours.

ThaVirus
02-26-2014, 04:29 PM

It really is a great movie.

SDChiefs
02-26-2014, 04:46 PM
Damn, dude. Apparently this guy's a serious fucking nutcase.

fyp

SAUTO
02-26-2014, 06:14 PM

yeah doesn't take much to kick someone's ass that's handcuffed...

Anyong Bluth
02-26-2014, 06:25 PM

They got a lot of atms up there in county?

ThaVirus
02-26-2014, 06:26 PM
yeah doesn't take much to kick someone's ass that's handcuffed...

Check the timeline of the thread. We didn't learn that the inmate was cuffed until some time after I commented.

SeeingRed
02-26-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm not afraid of alot of people but i definitely would not want to mess with Aaron Hernandez....def straight up gangsta. If he somehow ever beats the charge would the NFL ever let him back in?

RippedmyFlesh
02-26-2014, 06:30 PM
What a pos he is. I hope he rots in jail. Wish they had the death penalty.

vailpass
02-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Gotta make your bones when you're doing a bid...

WhiteWhale
02-27-2014, 10:26 AM

Shut up.

If the guards did that, they should all be arrested. They committed a crime.

Scorp
02-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Shut up.

LOL wut?

Amnorix
02-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Listened to sports talk radio up here this morning. Several ex-convicts called in, and the one thing they ALL agreed on was that the corrections officers absolutely, definitely, unequivocably and without a doubt arranged for this to happen.

One guy said he was serving time, and another guy who was in solitary or whatever (basically, no chance to touch him) kept mouthing off to him, day after day, week after week. He had a friend outside prison slip $300 to a correction officer and a few days later, he was able to get some personal time with the guy who was mouthing off.

The way they describe it -- the area that Hernandez is in is tightly controlled. Only ONE inmate at a time outside their cell. There's no way two guys would find themselves in the common area, with the one who is supposed to take the beating cuffed, by accident. All three were 100% convinced this was set up by the corrections officers.

They also had the Sheriff of the county supervising that prison on, who basically said what you'd expect. "Investigation is ongoing", "review the surveillance footage", etc. etc.

KC native
02-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Shut up.

Happens all the time. I have a few people I've grown up with that have spent significant time in prison. Things like this don't happen by accident.

BlackHelicopters
02-27-2014, 01:05 PM
The guards are corrupt. Shocking news.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Shut up.

If the meth cooks did that, they should all be arrested. They committed a crime.

I suspect

Boon
02-27-2014, 01:28 PM
I'm not afraid of alot of people but i definitely would not want to mess with Aaron Hernandez....def straight up gangsta. If he somehow ever beats the charge would the NFL ever let him back in?

The Raiders would pick him up.