PDA

View Full Version : News Kid accidentally packs beer in school lunch. Reports it. Gets suspended.

DaFace
02-26-2014, 04:09 PM
I feel like we could have a mega thread all about stupid shit like this these days.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=9445255

Texas student suspended after bringing beer to school by mistake
Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25, 2014 (LIVINGSTON, Texas) -- A Texas mother says her son made an honest mistake while packing his school lunch bag, but now that mistake is costing him dearly.

Christi Seale says her 17-year-old son Chaz accidentally confused a beer can for a soda can and packed it in his lunch.

"He was in a hurry, running late. We were talking about school and he put it all together and took off for school," she said.

When he realized his mistake at school, Chaz gave the unopened beer to his teacher. But that teacher then reported it to the principal at Livingston High School, who suspended the boy for three days and then sent him to an alternative school for two months.

Chaz said, "I gave it to the teacher thinking I wouldn't get in trouble, and I got in trouble."

Seale says the punishment is excessive. She says she always taught her son to be honest and forthright and now he has to pay a price for that honesty.

Livingston Independent School District wouldn't talk to Eyewitness News on camera but in a statement said, "The principal of Livingston High School followed appropriate LISD administrative procedures and protocol. LISD encourages any parent who is in disagreement with an administrative decision to seek relief through the appellate process as provided through Livingston ISD policies. Livingston ISD policies may be accessed through the Livingston ISD Homepage."

Seale is currently appealing the decision and is hoping to get her son's punishment reduced.

A Facebook page in support of the teenager has been started by friends of the family. After 24 hours of going online the page has close to 500 likes.

Just Passin' By
02-26-2014, 04:11 PM
Zero tolerance strikes again

NewChief
02-26-2014, 04:13 PM
This reminds me of a situation we had recently:

Kid goes out on a school night and gets drunk with his buddies. Drags his ass home and gets caught drunk by his mom. She, trying to be a "good" parent and teach him a lesson, said, "You'll get up and take your ass to school in the morning hungover." Which is pretty much exactly what my parents would have done. The problem is that the kid got reported as drunk by his first period teacher because he smelled like booze and was pretty much still acting drunk.

So now we're in a pickle. This mom, trying to do a good job and teach him a lesson, sent him to school. He, though, is technically at school under the influence of alcohol because his mom forced him to come, which should lead to him getting out of school suspension for 10 days and ruin his academics for the semester.

We ended up sending him home for the day and not suspending him after talking with the mom. She said she'd find suitable punishments for him there, hah.

Fish
It happens. I accidentally packed a beer for my lunch today too, just like yesterday.

Dayze
jesus. talk about an over-reaction.

in 3rd grade a kid brought in some of his dads playboys to trade for baseball cards.

His punishment - a call to his parents, and couldn't play at recess for a week.

Dayze
02-26-2014, 04:14 PM
It happens. I accidentally packed a beer for my lunch today too.

shit me too.

BlackHelicopters
02-26-2014, 04:16 PM
A cold one at lunch is always appropriate.

Mr. Laz
02-26-2014, 04:17 PM
3 day suspension is ok

alternate school is just silly

DaFace
02-26-2014, 04:19 PM
3 day suspension is ok

I wouldn't be as upset about it if it were 3 days, but even then, it's silly. The can wasn't opened, and he reported it himself.

Predarat
02-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Yet again Texas dissapoints me, what the fuck is going on in Texas?

Predarat
02-26-2014, 04:21 PM

Kid goes out on a school night and gets drunk with his buddies. Drags his ass home and gets caught drunk by his mom. She, trying to be a "good" parent and teach him a lesson, said, "You'll get up and take your ass to school in the morning hungover." Which is pretty much exactly what my parents would have done. The problem is that the kid got reported as drunk by his first period teacher because he smelled like booze and was pretty much still acting drunk.

So now we're in a pickle. This mom, trying to do a good job and teach him a lesson, sent him to school. He, though, is technically at school under the influence of alcohol because his mom forced him to come, which should lead to him getting out of school suspension for 10 days and ruin his academics for the semester.

We ended up sending him home for the day and not suspending him after talking with the mom. She said she'd find suitable punishments for him there, hah.

Good job, alot of schools would have sicked the fucking DCS on the mom.

chefsos
02-26-2014, 04:25 PM
3 day suspension is ok

alternate school is just sillyExactly. I'm sure it's "by the book", and I wonder if the principal even had the option of using common damn sense instead. NewChief and crew evidently did, and good on 'em.

Wait. Where's the beer now? Say, for instance, there's a routine review of the school by the state or something. Beer in your office? Fired. Sorry, it's by the book.

Passepartout
02-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Wonder if the kid's parents are going to sue to school? As doing the right thing is not cracked up to be. Dumb school as he was only doing the right thing!

Kman34
02-26-2014, 04:28 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/rXzUq.gif

Mr. Laz
02-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Exactly. I'm sure it's "by the book", and I wonder if the principal even had the option of using common damn sense instead. NewChief and crew evidently did, and good on 'em.

Wait. Where's the beer now? Say, for instance, there's a routine review of the school by the state or something. Beer in your office? Fired. Sorry, it's by the book.
I imagine the school has adopted a procedure that every student suspended has a 'cooling down' period at this alternate school.

Donger
02-26-2014, 04:32 PM
That seems a tad over-the-top, especially the being sent to another school part.

Marcellus
02-26-2014, 04:34 PM
Lack of basic sense and ability to use reason and logic is going to ruin this country before anything else.

No coping or problem solving skills left.

TimBone
02-26-2014, 04:34 PM
I imagine the school has adopted a procedure that every student suspended has a 'cooling down' period at this alternate school.

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. A cooling down period of two months at alternative after a three day suspension? That's nuts.

The Franchise
02-26-2014, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't be as upset about it if it were 3 days, but even then, it's silly. The can wasn't opened, and he reported it himself.

This. It's not like he got caught with it. Dude turned himself in....he shouldn't have gotten ANYTHING in the form of a punishment.

Amnorix
02-26-2014, 04:35 PM
Completely insane. Schools have completely abandoned common sense.

Donger
02-26-2014, 04:36 PM
Is "an alternative school" now the appropriate term for what used to be "the school where all the crazies and druggies get sent"?

DaFace
02-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Is "an alternative school" now the appropriate term for what used to be "the school where all the crazies and druggies get sent"?

That's the way it was 15 years ago at least.

GordonGekko
02-26-2014, 04:39 PM
It happens. I accidentally packed a beer for my lunch today too, just like yesterday.

LMAO

I accidentally bought one the other day during my lunch.

Donger
02-26-2014, 04:40 PM
That's the way it was 15 years ago at least.

Great. Yeah, that makes sense. Have this kid who sounds like his head is on pretty straight "cooled off" with a bunch of miscreants.

What could possibly go wrong with that?

Although I'll bet that once a big stink is raised, the school bends and doesn't do that. Which one would think they could do with the application of a little common sense NOT brought upon by public outcry.

Marcellus
02-26-2014, 04:41 PM
I need to start drinking at lunch.

It could bridge my breakfast beer to my after work beer.

KC native
02-26-2014, 04:52 PM
woooo texas wooooo

Bob Dole
02-26-2014, 04:59 PM

Yup. They call it OPTIONS here.

"None of the work and still a diploma without fucking up our metrics!"

Lonewolf Ed
02-26-2014, 05:02 PM
In 8th grade, one of my friends brought a couple of oranges along for lunch. His dad was a vet, so he had some syringes and filled one with vodka and injected the oranges. Several of us had slices of screw drivers right under the teachers' noses. No one said nuffin' and we all enjoyed the mischief!

So it pays to keep ones mouth shut.

Mr. Laz
02-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. A cooling down period of two months at alternative after a three day suspension? That's nuts.
not my idea but yes, i imagine the school has a cooling down period for any drug suspension. Alcohol is considered a drug violation.

another example of lack of common sense

Chaunceythe3rd
02-26-2014, 05:23 PM
Why even have a principal if all he does is apply a "no tolerance" policy. The school janitor could have done that and probably for a lot less of a salary. Is anyone allowed to use common sense in these times?

ThaVirus
02-26-2014, 05:25 PM
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

WilliamTheIrish
02-26-2014, 05:25 PM

That's some good collaboration by the mom, the teacher and the admin. Well done.

wazu
02-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Why even have a principal if all he does is apply a "no tolerance" policy. The school janitor could have done that and probably for a lot less of a salary. Is anyone allowed to use common sense in these times?

Exactly. You take the beer away, you don't report it to anybody beyond that. End of story. If by some crazy chain of events it comes back to you then be honest that you could tell it was an honest mistake and you weren't about to de-rail the life of a high school kid because of something petty and stupid. If they fire you for that then your job sucked anyway.

Bearcat
02-26-2014, 05:28 PM
There's a good talk on TED about crap like this, where it's not necessarily zero tolerance, but simply not giving people the ability to think outside the box at all. Like the district said, the principal did exactly what he was supposed to do, and unless they want to do something unthinkable like empower their employees, they'll have to write an exception to the rule.

http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_our_loss_of_wisdom.html

a pp roach
02-26-2014, 05:41 PM
a great american history lesson here:

don't tell on yourself

TimBone
02-26-2014, 05:44 PM
not my idea but yes, i imagine the school has a cooling down period for any drug suspension. Alcohol is considered a drug violation.

another example of lack of common sense

You know what, it being "drug" related, you're probably right. Hadn't thought about that.

I was gonna say, I was suspended quite a few times, but the mention of alternative never came up. Mine were never drug or alcohol related though. Once was for a weapon though. You would figure that would be considered worse than drugs or alcohol.

MTG#10
02-26-2014, 05:48 PM
My asshole high school principal came out to my car and requested to search it for no reason before school one morning. He found nothing except a cigarette butt under the back seat and suspended me for 3 days for it. I dont even know where it came from and everyone that knows me knows how much I despise cigarettes. Probably stuck to somebody's shoe or something that rode in my car but the prick wouldn't budge on the suspension.

Mr. Laz
02-26-2014, 05:49 PM
You know what, it being "drug" related, you're probably right. Hadn't thought about that.

I was gonna say, I was suspended quite a few times, but the mention of alternative never came up. Mine were never drug or alcohol related though. Once was for a weapon though. You would figure that would be considered worse than drugs or alcohol.
This alternative school they refer too seems like a druggie/delinquent school. We had one called Skyline where all the pregnant girls and potheads went.

I got suspended 2 days for fighting and got 3 days of 8th hours for dipping in class. :shrug:

digger
02-26-2014, 06:40 PM
soda can

They get to take soda for lunch? LMAO

NinerDoug
02-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Next time he'll know better. Just chug that mother fucker.

WhawhaWhat
02-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Kids are stupid. The only way to make sure you don't get in trouble is to make sure no one knows but you.

Honesty is for suckers.

Demonpenz
02-26-2014, 08:31 PM
sounds like he should head for the mountains.

beach tribe
02-26-2014, 08:39 PM

Good work, man.

Seems like a lot of school faculty just love giving kids over the top harsh ass punishments for making adolecent mistakes.

Good to know there are some out there who understand, and dont go all nutso and over react over a kids mis-steps.

NinerDoug
02-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Who drinks beer out of cans anyway?

Valiant
02-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Dumb.

Teaches kids not to tell the truth.

He was honest, should of poured the beer out, thanked him for being honest and sent him back to class.

GloryDayz
02-26-2014, 08:53 PM
This is simply a sign of the sad times we're in.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
02-26-2014, 08:55 PM
People in Livingston suck. Fat rednecks all over. Especially at the Whataburger.

TimBone
02-26-2014, 09:11 PM
People in Livingston suck. Fat rednecks all over. Especially at the Whataburger.

No reason to bring Waterburger into this.

Eleazar
02-26-2014, 09:19 PM

The "where you get your ass kicked 24/7 by all the delinquents" school

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-26-2014, 11:03 PM
That is just idiotic. And a special "fuck you" to the dickhead teacher who felt that this was a reportable offense.

The rule itself is stupid, but the mindless fucking drone following it is just as much to blame.

Simply Red
02-27-2014, 12:16 AM
The rule itself is stupid, but the mindless ****ing drone following it is just as much to blame.

How, like, the Sikhs are killing tons of Israelis over there ?

Pepe Silvia
02-27-2014, 12:24 AM
I bet he shit a brick when he read that. LOL

Garcia Bronco
02-27-2014, 12:29 AM
re the op:

No good deed goes unpunished.

GloryDayz
02-27-2014, 12:43 AM
re the op:

No good deed goes unpunished.

You got that right pal! JFC!!!

I swear to God I'd ask for a out-of-school suspension and take my kid to Cancun and Facebook copious numbers of pics from the beach (with beers)!

RippedmyFlesh
02-27-2014, 12:59 AM
That is just idiotic. And a special "fuck you" to the dickhead teacher who felt that this was a reportable offense.

The rule itself is stupid, but the mindless fucking drone following it is just as much to blame.

It's like the word intent doesn't exist to these people.

CoMoChief
02-27-2014, 01:25 AM

My last day of HS Senior year I came to school drunk. I was late and didn't get to school until towards the end of 2nd period (around 8:45ish). I got away with sleeping in because my parents always left when I had to wake up to get ready. Usually my parents won't bug me if they hear my alarm go off and then hear it stop. I always got up and went to school when I easily could have skipped whenever I wanted to so they trusted me in that aspect. Me and a few friends got wasted the night before and had a night on the town and wrecked a few people's shit we didn't like, just dumb juvenile type shit. All night driving around Blue Springs hammered on jack n coke. Came home early enough in the morning and parents were still sleeping. Snuck downstairs and passed out for like 3-4hrs. I guess I hit my alarm but I don't remember it because I was passed out shitfaced. Anyways...2nd hour was a favorite teacher of mine. She was awesome (and a hot milf)...she had us during class, come up to her computer and she'd tell us what our final grade was gonna be. I walked into the class trying to avoid her when she says' Hey wanna see your grade real fast class is about to end? I turn around...eyes red and glassed over and I just reek of cigarettes and jack daniels. She kinda smirks and asks "Where the hell did you go last night" ? lol. I was a fairly good student, didn't get into any trouble with anyone got decent grades so this kind of behavior obviously wasn't expected of me. I just told her stayed at a friends house. She asked if I had just stopped drinkin sp I could fit in my last day? I just told her I managed to get a few hrs of sleep. She just told me my grade and told me to hand in there lol.

Now she's a good teacher with common sense...doesn't want to ruin some kids life because they're acting stupid making dumb decisions. Yes looking back it was stupid as hell for me to do what I did that night but I was young ignorant, and hard headed thinking I was invisible like many 18 yr olds are.

crazycoffey
02-27-2014, 02:38 AM
The moral of the story is not having beer around minors. Parents should know they should have a separate fridge for beer.....

acesn8s
02-27-2014, 03:06 AM
The kid should have chugged it and smashed the can on his forehead before the teachers saw anything. I bet he would have gotten in less trouble.

acesn8s
02-27-2014, 03:10 AM
This alternative school they refer too seems like a druggie/delinquent school. We had one called Skyline where all the pregnant girls and potheads went.

I got suspended 2 days for fighting and got 3 days of 8th hours for dipping in class. :shrug:
They shipped the pregnant girls to a school with druggies? For the betterment of the child I am sure.

King_Chief_Fan
02-27-2014, 07:27 AM
My last day of HS Senior year I came to school drunk. I was late and didn't get to school until towards the end of 2nd period (around 8:45ish). I got away with sleeping in because my parents always left when I had to wake up to get ready. Usually my parents won't bug me if they hear my alarm go off and then hear it stop. I always got up and went to school when I easily could have skipped whenever I wanted to so they trusted me in that aspect. Me and a few friends got wasted the night before and had a night on the town and wrecked a few people's shit we didn't like, just dumb juvenile type shit. All night driving around Blue Springs hammered on jack n coke. Came home early enough in the morning and parents were still sleeping. Snuck downstairs and passed out for like 3-4hrs. I guess I hit my alarm but I don't remember it because I was passed out shitfaced. Anyways...2nd hour was a favorite teacher of mine. She was awesome (and a hot milf)...she had us during class, come up to her computer and she'd tell us what our final grade was gonna be. I walked into the class trying to avoid her when she says' Hey wanna see your grade real fast class is about to end? I turn around...eyes red and glassed over and I just reek of cigarettes and jack daniels. She kinda smirks and asks "Where the hell did you go last night" ? lol. I was a fairly good student, didn't get into any trouble with anyone got decent grades so this kind of behavior obviously wasn't expected of me. I just told her stayed at a friends house. She asked if I had just stopped drinkin sp I could fit in my last day? I just told her I managed to get a few hrs of sleep. She just told me my grade and told me to hand in there lol.

Now she's a good teacher with common sense...doesn't want to ruin some kids life because they're acting stupid making dumb decisions. Yes looking back it was stupid as hell for me to do what I did that night but I was young ignorant, and hard headed thinking I was invisible like many 18 yr olds are.

cool story bro:spock:

Simply Red
02-27-2014, 09:16 AM

Didn't you say you did NOT graduate from Blue Springs?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2014, 09:34 AM
The moral of the story is not having beer around minors. Parents should know they should have a separate fridge for beer.....

Fucking pigs.

Bearcat
02-27-2014, 09:39 AM

Yeah, they might accidentally surprise you and do the right thing... the horror! LMAO

The perfect resolution for not allowing adults to think for themselves -- make sure the kids don't have to think either.

Rausch
02-27-2014, 09:46 AM

What?...

Bowser
02-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Way to teach the up and coming kids to not do the right thing, Texas, you fucking idiots. I'd wager most public high school teachers would rejoice at having a kid with this much fortitude in their school.

WhiteWhale
02-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Zero Tolerance means zero intelligence.

Nothing new. It's a faulty broken policy everywhere it's used.

WhiteWhale
02-27-2014, 10:02 AM

I thought the moral of the story was that public schools have so little faith in their teachers/staff and so little desire to deal with the ramifications of their decisions that they hide behind zero tolerance policies so they don't have to use critical thinking.

I mean we discourage critical thinking in public schools (a travesty) so it makes sense that they don't want any of their staff doing it in front of students.

saphojunkie
02-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Fuck man, if they gave him three days off, hopefully he at least got to take the beer.

Jimmya
02-27-2014, 10:08 AM
They probably drank the beer in the lounge.

blaise
02-27-2014, 10:09 AM
Stupid stuff like this happens all over. The idea that it's limited to Texas is pretty dumb.

Bowser
02-27-2014, 10:11 AM
Stupid stuff like this happens all over. The idea that it's limited to Texas is pretty dumb.

FUCK YO STATE

You're probably right, but Texas gets the honor of making news for being stupid in this instance. Frankly I'm surprised Texas beat Florida to this punch.

Sannyasi
02-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Where I come from, you do the crime you do the time. But I'm not surprised the "gimme" generation refuses to take responsibility.

kepp
02-27-2014, 10:22 AM

Now, see...this is people using their God-given common sense.

blaise
02-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Where I come from, you do the crime you do the time. But I'm not surprised the "gimme" generation refuses to take responsibility.

Just because a rule or law is on the books it doesn't mean it's a good rule or law.

Chief Pote
02-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Dumb. The teacher should have pocketed the beer for later. :p

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-27-2014, 11:46 AM
The 1 pack alibi/KC Star

philfree
02-27-2014, 11:49 AM
I got kicked out of a HS class for going to the office to use the phone to call my mom because I needed a ride to golf practice immediately after school. The old goat told me to wait till after school but that would have made me late. I slipped out went to the office and called my mommy. I was given a pass and returned to class and then I got kicked out of the class. So as a freshman in HS I got out of school an hour earlier then everybody else. That was a real heart breaker. Party in the parking lot!

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2014, 01:06 PM

Where I come from, you're a stupid motherfucker.

Just Passin' By
02-27-2014, 01:19 PM

The question now becomes:

Are you trolling, or just really fucking stupid?

ct
02-27-2014, 01:24 PM

Well what do ya know? It actually IS possible to evaluate a situation as unique, talk to those parties relevant to the situation, and make an informed and appropriate decision. Huh...

Just imagine the possibilities when people are allowed to use their brains to evaluate and solve a problem.

MMXcalibur
02-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Yet again Texas dissapoints me, what the **** is going on in Texas?

Florida Jr.

houstonwhodat
02-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Yet again Texas dissapoints me, what the **** is going on in Texas?

Stupid fucking liberal teachers that's what.

crazycoffey
02-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah, they might accidentally surprise you and do the right thing... the horror! LMAO

The perfect resolution for not allowing adults to think for themselves -- make sure the kids don't have to think either.

sarcasm meter broke?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
02-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Stupid fucking liberal teachers that's what.

In Livingston?

Lol

Sannyasi
02-27-2014, 10:53 PM
The question now becomes:

Are you trolling, or just really ****ing stupid?

Trolling is too malicious, it was just supposed to be a joke.

TimBone
02-27-2014, 10:54 PM
In Livingston?

Lol

One day you'll learn, Houstonwhodat never knows what he's talking about. Ever.

ThaVirus
02-27-2014, 11:29 PM

QFT.

Dayze
02-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Zero Tolerance means zero intelligence.

Nothing new. It's a faulty broken policy everywhere it's used.

:thumb:

Dayze
02-27-2014, 11:44 PM
my ****ing metal shop teacher used to duct tape our safety glasses to our head if he asked you more than twice to put on your 'goggles'.

and, if you sat on the 'desk' (one of those single-seaters in most high schools), he'd put a "size 13 up your ass" when you weren't looking. Hit me one time I limped for a day. Of course, he was also my D-Backs coach on football, so I got it twice (NTTAWWT).

I can't imagine going to school today. JFC
AND!......he used to tell people in the class "If you've got a Bic, leave it on the desk. I don't need anyone gettin' a hole in there chest because you had a lighter to spark your smokes when a spark hits an acetylene line". So dudes would put their lighters and smokes on the desk, no retribution.

Pussification.

crazycoffey
02-28-2014, 04:01 AM
****ing pigs.

You don't deserve to breathe the air from my 'merica farts. You rise and sleep under the very blanket of Dutch oven freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said, "you can fuck my daughter in the ass and wipe your dick off in her hair" and move on. Otherwise I don't give a healthy God damn what you think you're entitled to say to me.

You ain't no regulator, you just stay there with the hogs, they're probably smarter than you anyway.

Then you tell your friends, I see a red sash and I kill the man wearing it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me you hear! Hell's coming with me!

Lex Luthor
02-28-2014, 04:30 AM
You don't deserve to breathe the air from my 'merica farts. You rise and sleep under the very blanket of Dutch oven freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said, "you can **** my daughter in the ass and wipe your dick off in her hair" and move on. Otherwise I don't give a healthy God damn what you think you're entitled to say to me.

You ain't no regulator, you just stay there with the hogs, they're probably smarter than you anyway.

Then you tell your friends, I see a red sash and I kill the man wearing it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me you hear! Hell's coming with me!
Jack Nicholson fail

crazycoffey
02-28-2014, 04:45 AM
Jack Nicholson fail

It was like three or four movies, combined, with a few liberties. Fail for only picking out a fraction at the references. Go back to Slurping your aides Big Mac and chewing on Wendy's Whopper Chili

crazycoffey
02-28-2014, 04:47 AM
Jack Nicholson fail

I mean, shit; Jack Nicholson was the least represented reference in the whole fucking thing!

GloryDayz
02-28-2014, 12:15 PM

He brings hot cheerleader pics to the board, and knows cameras, so he's good in my book....

mnchiefsguy
02-28-2014, 12:26 PM
I mean, shit; Jack Nicholson was the least represented reference in the whole fucking thing!

My first thought was Kurt Russell, since the last part of your quote was him from Tombstone, and it was the last thing I read.

Although Jack's speech from A Few Good Men is fucking awesome. Have not watched that in awhile...have to see if it is out on blu-ray.

TimBone
02-28-2014, 12:47 PM
He brings hot cheerleader pics to the board, and knows cameras, so he's good in my book....

Meh. I can google cheerleader pics if I'm that hard up for a good time. Don't know much about his camera posts, but they can't be worth all the racism and stupidity that comes along with them.

crazycoffey
02-28-2014, 03:54 PM
My first thought was Kurt Russell, since the last part of your quote was him from Tombstone, and it was the last thing I read.

Although Jack's speech from A Few Good Men is fucking awesome. Have not watched that in awhile...have to see if it is out on blu-ray.

The middle one was young guns.

Omaha
02-28-2014, 04:12 PM

Wait a fucking minute. Are you telling me you guys used common sense to resolve an issue in a public school?

Omaha
02-28-2014, 04:14 PM
3 day suspension is ok

No, it's not. WTF is wrong with your brain? He did exactly what he should have done. He should be commended.

Omaha
02-28-2014, 04:17 PM

This. That fucking idiot needs to be fired... and punched.

Omaha
02-28-2014, 04:25 PM
I got kicked out of a HS class for going to the office to use the phone to call my mom because I needed a ride to golf practice immediately after school. The old goat told me to wait till after school but that would have made me late. I slipped out went to the office and called my mommy. I was given a pass and returned to class and then I got kicked out of the class. So as a freshman in HS I got out of school an hour earlier then everybody else. That was a real heart breaker. Party in the parking lot!

I think you needed that extra hour, bro. :p

GloryDayz
02-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Meh. I can google cheerleader pics if I'm that hard up for a good time. Don't know much about his camera posts, but they can't be worth all the racism and stupidity that comes along with them.

Racism... I don't like me no gat-dam racism!!