PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs talking with Justin Houston about new deal.

ShowtimeSBMVP
02-28-2014, 06:17 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Amid all the contract extensions going on, don't forget about Justin Houston. The Chiefs certainly haven't. Talks got rolling at combine</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/439554624413241344">March 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Franchise
02-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Shut the fuck up, Direckshun.

Reaper16
02-28-2014, 06:25 PM
"Combine?" Is this draft talk on the Lounge? Let me take a shit all over it real quick because I'm a dumb toddler.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-28-2014, 07:13 PM
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Chiefs are discussing a long-term extension with OLB Justin Houston.

A Pro Bowler in 2013, Houston is due just a $645,000 salary entering the final year of his rookie deal. He graded out as the No. 1 overall outside linebacker by Pro Football Focus this past season and is going to command a massive contract. With the Chiefs roughly $9.79 million under the cap, they'll likely need to sign Houston to a backloaded extension. Lamar Woodley is currently the highest paid outside linebacker in the league with an average salary of $10.25 million.

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter Feb 28 - 7:23 PM

In58men
02-28-2014, 07:14 PM
Shut the **** up, Direckshun.

This

J Diddy
02-28-2014, 07:14 PM
"Combine?" Is this draft talk on the Lounge? Let me take a shit all over it real quick because I'm a dumb toddler.

Retard is retarded.

MotherfuckerJones
02-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Good get him signed

CaliforniaChief
02-28-2014, 07:23 PM
This is outstanding news.

Hammock Parties
02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
He should come cheaper hopefully. He has missed games and hasn't yet achieved elite rusher status.

cabletech94
02-28-2014, 07:29 PM
might as well. what the hell else are we gonna do?

/;)

Red Dawg
02-28-2014, 07:43 PM
might as well. what the hell else are we gonna do?

/;)
You ain't neva lie. We have nobody really coming in.

RippedmyFlesh
02-28-2014, 08:02 PM
He should come cheaper hopefully. He has missed games and hasn't yet achieved elite rusher status.

Houston had 11 sacks in 11 games. Woodley hasn't had 11 sacks since 09.
I think Houston is going to be the best at his position would love to lock him up before it becomes fact.
And your boys at PFF rated him #1.

Ragged Robin
02-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Houston had 11 sacks in 11 games. Woodley hasn't had 11 sacks since 09.
I think Houston is going to be the best at his position would love to lock him up before it becomes fact.
And your boys at PFF rated him #1.

Against a bunch of backup QBs. He and the rest of Suttons D disappeared after the bye.. LMAO

loochy
02-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Old news. I posted this last week. Just sayin...

RippedmyFlesh
02-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Against a bunch of backup QBs. He and the rest of Suttons D disappeared after the bye.. LMAO

Which just shows it was scheme/lack of adjustments not Houston tailing off.
No one was getting sacks.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 08:18 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Amid all the contract extensions going on, don't forget about Justin Houston. The Chiefs certainly haven't. Talks got rolling at combine</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/439554624413241344">March 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why did you include the tweet? Why didn't you just say your source has told you this? People will believe you here.

Jimmya
02-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Yup... Blame The D or blame Sutton..... Can't blame both

MotherfuckerJones
02-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Why did you include the tweet? Why didn't you just say your source has told you this? People will believe you here.

You fuckers are unbelievable lol

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 08:22 PM
You ****ers are unbelievable lol

What?

It's true.

beach tribe
02-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Yeah, Houston is obviously a bum.
Wtf is this, a joke?

ThaVirus
02-28-2014, 09:31 PM

He only played one and a half games after the bye, you dolt. One of those games was against Peyton ****ing Manning, the least sacked QB in the league.

He came back in the playoff game and gave us our only sack.

Log out, dumbass.

ThaVirus
02-28-2014, 09:32 PM
What is he worth at this point? $7-8 mil per year?

ThaVirus
02-28-2014, 09:33 PM
You could make an argument for $10 mil but we have a bit of leverage entering into talks with his base salary at only $660,000 next year as well as the injuries.

Direckshun
02-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Shut the **** up, Direckshun.

LMAO

Sorter
02-28-2014, 09:41 PM
What?

It's true.

No, it isn't.

If you really think that The Bad Guy's information from an unnamed source is the same as anyone else's on this board, you're probably a complete moron or entirely new to the board (and didn't lurk for very long).

Because it was you made this post Why did you include the tweet? Why didn't you just say your source has told you this? People will believe you here., it's apparent which category you belong to.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Ain't no douches like the ones we got!

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 10:10 PM
No, it isn't.

If you really think that The Bad Guy's information from an unnamed source is the same as anyone else's on this board, you're probably a complete moron or entirely new to the board (and didn't lurk for very long).

Because it was you made this post , it's apparent which category you belong to.

I've never seen him cite his source on anything that I haven't already read on blogs/twitter. Never.

He could tell everyone here that his source told him that if you fuck a horse, you are guaranteed to wake up the next morning a millionaire...poor horses.

mcaj22
02-28-2014, 10:14 PM
You could make an argument for $10 mil but we have a bit of leverage entering into talks with his base salary at only $660,000 next year as well as the injuries.

i'll bite and play devils advocate.

How does Houston and his agent NOT have the leverage to argue for at LEAST starting @ 10 mil+

He can say hes better than Woodley and Hali, so that's a starting number. If your counter is well you aren't durable and missed a couple games then what? I don't think his base salary gives any leverage, if anything it means "okay Chiefs I slipped into the 3rd round and landed in your fat idiot GMs lap when I should have clearly been a first rounder cause of my red flag(s), I fixed that and became exactly what my draft profile said, I did it cheaply, now its time I get paid"

how do the Chiefs counter?

The Franchise
02-28-2014, 10:20 PM
I've never seen him cite his source on anything that I haven't already read on blogs/twitter. Never.

He could tell everyone here that his source told him that if you fuck a horse, you are guaranteed to wake up the next morning a millionaire...poor horses.

So, between you and ChiefsandOsfan, who pitches and catches?

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 10:22 PM
So, between you and ChiefsandOsfan, who pitches and catches?

Do you like the mystery of Black Beauty, or the lips on Mr. Ed....?

MotherfuckerJones
02-28-2014, 10:24 PM
Ain't no douches like the ones we got!

Ain't no haters like the ones we got!

Sorter
02-28-2014, 10:28 PM

Care to link TBG's posts in accordance with said twitter/blog posts you've read?

Certainly you must have multiple instances in mind, otherwise you wouldn't feel so strongly about the subject.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 10:30 PM
Care to link TBG's posts in accordance with said twitter/blog posts you've read?

Certainly you must have multiple instances in mind, otherwise you wouldn't feel so strongly about the subject.

Care....? No.

I'm not crossing my arms and sticking out my bottom lip like many here.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2014, 10:33 PM
If it will free up cap space then great but if not i think i would rather sign FA's now and work on Houston during the season or something. Push this window.

BossChief
02-28-2014, 10:35 PM
Houston is gonna get absolute top dollar. Don't kid yourselves.

The guy was the last guy from 2011 to sign his deal and I'm gonna assume he is gonna demand a larger than life contract.

beach tribe
02-28-2014, 10:35 PM

How does Houston and his agent NOT have the leverage to argue for at LEAST starting @ 10 mil+

He can say hes better than Woodley and Hali, so that's a starting number. If your counter is well you aren't durable and missed a couple games then what? I don't think his base salary gives any leverage, if anything it means "okay Chiefs I slipped into the 3rd round and landed in your fat idiot GMs lap when I should have clearly been a first rounder cause of my red flag(s), I fixed that and became exactly what my draft profile said, I did it cheaply, now its time I get paid"

By handing him a contract of 10mil+ per.

Sorter
02-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Care....? No.

I'm not crossing my arms and sticking out my bottom lip like many here.

Is that supposed to be a reference to pouting?

I don't think anybody is pouting here.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Is that supposed to be a reference to pouting?

I don't think anybody is pouting here.

Never.

WhiteWhale
02-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Good. No need to get into franchise tag bullshit with him.

Known commodity, and incredible upside. Pay him and suit him up.

Sorter
02-28-2014, 10:43 PM
Never.

Okay.

To revisit, you came here claiming that TBG had never posted anything that was later confirmed before you'd seen it. You then declined to provide any sort of credible evidence to support your claim.

A compelling argument, certainly.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Okay.

To revisit, you came here claiming that TBG had never posted anything that was later confirmed before you'd seen it. You then declined to provide any sort of credible evidence to support your claim.

From today:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10459227&postcount=14

Sorter
02-28-2014, 10:46 PM
From today:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10459227&postcount=14

I already saw that. You claim to have multiple examples.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2014, 10:50 PM
I already saw that. You claim to have multiple examples.

I do.

beach tribe
02-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Good. No need to get into franchise tag bullshit with him.

Known commodity, and incredible upside. Pay him and suit him up.

I see no reason to screw around either.
Like you said, you know what you've got, and you know what the going rate is.
Preventable headache IMO.

BossChief
02-28-2014, 10:59 PM
The franchise tag is 9.6 million and a second tag goes up 20%.

That's roughly 22 million he would get paid over the next 3 seasons if he forces the Chiefs hand and wants a monster deal that they don't want to give him.

I'd say that's the Chiefs starting point in negotiations for the guaranteed money part of the deal.

Clay Matthews got a 20.5 million dollar signing bonus...so that's not really out of line, but Clay also has a 13 million per year average.

ThaVirus
02-28-2014, 11:07 PM

He's a corner stone guy heading forward, along with Poe and Berry, but in three seasons he's racked up 5.5, 10, and 11 sacks. He's great against the run as well as the pass but he's not yet solidified himself as an elite pass rusher.

FloridaMan88
02-28-2014, 11:08 PM
The Chiefs have talked to (fill the blank… pretty much everyone), starting at the Combine about a contract extension/new contract.

jonzie04
02-28-2014, 11:13 PM
I agree with paying him. he, and berry are the future of this team. i'd pay him what he wanted, and move anyone necessary to make it happen.

The Bad Guy
02-28-2014, 11:19 PM

He could tell everyone here that his source told him that if you **** a horse, you are guaranteed to wake up the next morning a millionaire...poor horses.

I really don't care because I have absolutely zero to prove to you, but you're a ****ing liar with this garbage that every bit of info I've posted on here has been elsewhere prior. Chiefsplanet's MO is to be cynical, and I get that, but it's the same 2 guys over and over again being butthurt.

I have friends that date back 14 years that I met outside this board, but who post here, that can vouch for who I know and the info I receive.

I don't read blogs, and I spend minutes a day on twitter.

Sorry to burst your inflated bubble. Remind me again though, what would be the benefit for me to basically lie to everyone on this board? Am I collecting money, will I get to go to the Chiefs Planet Hall of Fame? What would be my motivation? I didn't just join this site to post information.

This logic is baffling. This is the last post I'll make defending myself against basically being called a liar. So Tomahawk, when you get done getting all the ingrown hairs out of your vagina, you can feel free to lick my taint. I've put your worthless ass on ignore to avoid further temptation. Please feel free to do the same for me.

The Bad Guy
02-28-2014, 11:32 PM
Houston is absolutely going to get top 5 at the position money. I highly doubt though that he'll want to play the year out at a minimum salary. Any slip in play, or injury and he could cost himself coin down the road.

I don't think it'd be a big discount, but I do think it'll be cheaper than franchising him on a per-year basis when it's all said and done.

MotherfuckerJones
03-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Okay.

Ya but were all fools for believing TBG lol :)

MotherfuckerJones
03-01-2014, 12:05 AM
I really don't care because I have absolutely zero to prove to you, but you're a ****ing liar with this garbage that every bit of info I've posted on here has been elsewhere prior. Chiefsplanet's MO is to be cynical, and I get that, but it's the same 2 guys over and over again being butthurt.

I have friends that date back 14 years that I met outside this board, but who post here, that can vouch for who I know and the info I receive.

Sorry to burst your inflated bubble. Remind me again though, what would be the benefit for me to basically lie to everyone on this board? Am I collecting money, will I get to go to the Chiefs Planet Hall of Fame? What would be my motivation? I didn't just join this site to post information.

This logic is baffling. This is the last post I'll make defending myself against basically being called a liar. So Tomahawk, when you get done getting all the ingrown hairs out of your vagina, you can feel free to lick my taint. I've put your worthless ass on ignore to avoid further temptation. Please feel free to do the same for me.

Exactly..you're not nick athan :)

chiefzilla1501
03-01-2014, 12:11 AM

Fuck.

Fuck.

Just... Fuck.

TBG, 99% of the people here appreciate the stuff you post. We have no expectation that it's always going to be accurate, but know it's better than most of the information we get. Glad you're putting douche nozzles on ignore. Yes, I am sucking up because I don't want the information to stop.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2014, 12:14 AM

Just... ****.

TBG, 99% of the people here appreciate the stuff you post. We have no expectation that it's always going to be accurate, but know it's better than most of the information we get. Glad you're putting douche nozzles on ignore. Yes, I am sucking up because I don't want the information to stop.

Oh, don't worry about me stopping posting stuff I read from twitter/blogs, er I mean info I get.

I come here with no agenda so my feelings aren't getting hurt by a small vocal minority that want to attack my character.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

suzzer99
03-01-2014, 12:19 AM
At what point does Charles start to feel like a moron for being like the 10th highest paid player on the team?

chiefzilla1501
03-01-2014, 12:20 AM
At what point does Charles start to feel like a moron for being like the 10th highest paid player on the team?

I never understood his contract. Chiefs got an absolute steal. I thought DJ's was really low too.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:20 AM

Doesn't matter.

He gets all the escalades...

RippedmyFlesh
03-01-2014, 12:34 AM

The gm who's name I don't want to type got over on JC's agent is all I can think of.

Titty Meat
03-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Didn't frank work for nfl films or something like that?

Thomahawk deserves a vacation. Adds nothing to discussions and sucks at trolling.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Didn't frank work for nfl films or something like this?

Josh deserves a vacation. Adds nothing to discussions and sucks at trolling.

I interned there 10 years ago. Great time, but I don't get any Chiefs info from anyone I knew there.

RealSNR
03-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Tomahawk's a funny guy and all, but wow he's been King Douchebag today.

Jerm
03-01-2014, 01:32 AM

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Lex Luthor
03-01-2014, 06:27 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Why are you going out of your way to be a douchebag? I've never had an opinion about you one way or another before now. You're acting like a huge dick for no apparent reason.

Doesn't matter.

JFC, the word is "accolades", you ignorant jackass.

Direckshun
03-01-2014, 06:48 AM
JFC, the word is "accolades", you ignorant jackass.

That's actually a Planet-ism.

Direckshun
03-01-2014, 06:56 AM
I know some people ((((((PESTILENCE)))))) will protest this idea, but it's a long-term win, both talent-wise and cap-wise.

I don't need to explain the talent part of it.

As far as the cap goes, it is cheaper to eat your veggies now and extend Houston than waiting til next offseason.

The Chiefs have leverage right now: do you want to play for peanuts in 2014, Justin? Or do you want to get PAID. If Justin can't come around, we just play him at his rookie rate and lose nothing. Next offseason, he'd have is bent over a barrel, since he could simply walk in free agency if he doesn't like what he sees.

Plus, he's put up promising years for us, but no monster years yet. Letting him play next year and risk him putting up 16 sacks will make him very difficult to sign.

That said, I think he will be hard to sign. But the Chiefs can backload the deal, and expect Hali, Flowers, and Smith to get cut in 2015.

BlackHelicopters
03-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Good news

InChiefsHeaven
03-01-2014, 07:45 AM

That dude needs to start doing commercials to supplement his income...

O.city
03-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Didn't frank work for nfl films or something like that?

Thomahawk deserves a vacation. Adds nothing to discussions and sucks at trolling.

How's this any different than what he's always done?

Rausch
03-01-2014, 09:14 AM

He could tell everyone here that his source told him that if you **** a horse, you are guaranteed to wake up the next morning a millionaire...poor horses.

You ****ing idiot.

When Gun was head coach The Bad Guy reported it HERE first.

Before any media outlet.

Before Gun himself even knew he was fired.

****ing Gun found out he was fired because he read CP...

chiefzilla1501
03-01-2014, 09:43 AM
I know some people ((((((PESTILENCE)))))) will protest this idea, but it's a long-term win, both talent-wise and cap-wise.

I don't need to explain the talent part of it.

As far as the cap goes, it is cheaper to eat your veggies now and extend Houston than waiting til next offseason.

The Chiefs have leverage right now: do you want to play for peanuts in 2014, Justin? Or do you want to get PAID. If Justin can't come around, we just play him at his rookie rate and lose nothing. Next offseason, he'd have is bent over a barrel, since he could simply walk in free agency if he doesn't like what he sees.

Plus, he's put up promising years for us, but no monster years yet. Letting him play next year and risk him putting up 16 sacks will make him very difficult to sign.

That said, I think he will be hard to sign. But the Chiefs can backload the deal, and expect Hali, Flowers, and Smith to get cut in 2015.

This.

People keep talking about restructuring as if you need to pay Houston everything up-front. It would be very easy to sign a contract that has a shitload of money that isn't guaranteed in year 3 but is basically guaranteed. That's a win-win for both the Chiefs and Houston.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2014, 10:53 AM
You ****ing idiot.

When Gun was head coach The Bad Guy reported it HERE first.

Before any media outlet.

Before Gun himself even knew he was fired.

****ing Gun found out he was fired because he read CP...

Yep. I posted it here but the site I wrote for at the time- NFLScoop is where he read it and that's how he found out he was fired.

Gunther himself told me that at training camp in 2004 when I had an interview with him. He was a big supporter of the site.

Bewbies
03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Tomahawk and O'Douche are the most butthurt pussies this site has ever had. Embarrassing.

kcchiefsus
03-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Faggot

BigMeatballDave
03-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Doesn't matter.

Escalades? LMAO

tk13
03-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Never thought we'd see people attacking Bad Guy. That was out of left field. Either way... hopefully this gets done, it needs to happen. He's likely going to be the most important player on the D going forward.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Faggot

You mad?

Pasta Little Brioni
03-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Tomahawk's a funny guy and all, but wow he's been King Douchebag today.

He is??????

Rausch
03-01-2014, 12:35 PM
You mad?

Shut your gaping, foamy, dripping face hole...

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Shut your gaping, foamy, dripping face hole...

You sad?

Rausch
03-01-2014, 12:38 PM
You sad?

No...

RealSNR
03-01-2014, 12:41 PM
He is??????

I think the Tyler Bray shit is funny. The fact that he bought a custom Bray jersey from a baby-eating factory owner in Myanmar is hilarious. Not in a demeaning way, either. The dude's putting his money where his erection is.

Sully
03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Yep. I posted it here but the site I wrote for at the time- NFLScoop is where he read it and that's how he found out he was fired.

Gunther himself told me that at training camp in 2004 when I had an interview with him. He was a big supporter of the site.

I wrote game day reports for that site in my college days... Poorly.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:47 PM
I think the Tyler Bray shit is funny. The fact that he bought a custom Bray jersey from a baby-eating factory owner in Myanmar is hilarious. Not in a demeaning way, either. The dude's putting his money where his erection is.

The fact that the Feds shut down the website means nothing...that baby eating factory was legit.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Never thought we'd see people attacking Bad Guy. That was out of left field. Either way... hopefully this gets done, it needs to happen. He's likely going to be the most important player on the D going forward.

It's all good. I could see backlash if I had some site where I charged for info, but to basically attack my character is unnecessary when I'm gaining absolutely nothing by sharing info.

RealSNR
03-01-2014, 12:51 PM
The fact that the Feds shut down the website means nothing...that baby eating factory was legit.

See what I mean? He's like Danny DeVito from It's Always Sunny

The Bad Guy
03-01-2014, 12:51 PM
I wrote game day reports for that site in my college days... Poorly.

Ha, I look back to some of the shit I wrote then and it's comical.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:54 PM
See what I mean? He's like Danny DeVito from It's Always Sunny

I prefer Charlie....

loochy
03-01-2014, 12:57 PM
It's all good. I could see backlash if I had some site where I charged for info, but to basically attack my character is unnecessary when I'm gaining absolutely nothing by sharing info.

YOU ARE A BAD PERSON AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 12:59 PM
YOU ARE A BAD PERSON AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

You're a jerk.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-01-2014, 01:41 PM
About time for Chris Mortenson to show up & show y'all a real insider's dick.

Sully
03-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Ha, I look back to some of the shit I wrote then and it's comical.

I printed it all out and kept it, and went back and read a bunch of it.
I, apparently, had a huge man-crush on Donnell Bennett.
I remember going to the games with my girlfriend, and since he wanted the reports pretty quickly, I'd be typing on a laptop in the car while she drove home.
I was also writing for the Longview paper at the time, and soon after worked at a sports radio station. Looking back, I had some great ideas, but the execution was just awful.

kcchiefsus
03-01-2014, 03:15 PM
You mad?

Your wife or mother give good head?

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Your wife or mother give good head?

Why are you red?

Sorter
03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Why are you red?

Why are you a dumbass?

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Why are you a dumbass?

I do pretty well for a dumbass...so I'm okay with that.

Sorter
03-01-2014, 03:47 PM
I do pretty well for a dumbass...so I'm okay with that.

That's pretty bland as well as being subjective.

Care to clarify?

Sorter
03-01-2014, 03:48 PM
You also avoided answering the question.

Not unlike posting any evidence for your previous claims.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 03:49 PM
That's pretty bland as well as being subjective.

Care to clarify?

Again, care...?

No.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
You also avoided answering the question.

Not unlike posting any evidence for your previous claims.

I really don't care what you think.

Sorry.

Sorter
03-01-2014, 03:56 PM
I really don't care what you think.

Sorry.

Okay.

MotherfuckerJones
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
ROFL

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2014, 04:52 PM
ROFL

Hate me.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/52ebad652bd6436192af523cff6875cf/tumblr_mzs3abeqEG1qi9ekco1_500.gif

htismaqe
03-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Funniest thing EVER.

I can't stand Gunther but the fact that he couldn't even find out from Carl that he was fired...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

jjchieffan
03-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Any news on this? I would think they would want it done before free agency starts so they know how much it affects cap space

Rain Man
03-03-2014, 06:07 PM

Would you post an article about Kendrick Lewis being fired, please?

ct
03-04-2014, 12:17 PM
football thread bump

seaofred
03-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Would you post an article about Kendrick Lewis being fired, please?

He is the only one of our FA's I haven't seen any stories about the Chiefs talking too.

Rausch
03-04-2014, 12:25 PM
He is the only one of our FA's I haven't seen any stories about the Chiefs talking too.

Yup, he's already gone...

Big Poppa Payne
03-04-2014, 12:35 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/6b/6beb1d9805596b30f743a615bad1770ff2265c34a87de1c803b0aa74343bed9a.jpg