PDA

View Full Version : News Well it's official it is an invasion of Ukraine

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 10:21 PM
http://www.itv.com/news/2014-02-28/obama-russia-ukraine-troops/

About halfway down the page is a very interesting video - Armor columns deep in Ukraine territory displaying Russian flags. Pictures and words do little to describe what you see in this video

No politics! Just interesting at the ease at which Russian forces "walked into" Ukraine without a shot fired - so far

Hammock Parties
03-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Putin is a badass. GO RUSSIA!

Easy 6
03-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Gonna take much more proof for me to believe Putin is dumb enough to invade western Ukraine... they want Crimea for its port and a thumb in the eye of everyone allied against them.

Jimmya
03-01-2014, 10:32 PM
It's getting crazier by the minute.

BigRedChief
03-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Gonna take much more proof for me to believe Putin is dumb enough to invade western Ukraine... they want Crimea for its port and a thumb in the eye of everyone allied against them.Yep, Crimea is Russian. No way they go with the west. As long as Russia stays in Crimea, the West will allow it.

Dave Lane
03-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Wow retarded move.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Gonna take much more proof for me to believe Putin is dumb enough to invade western Ukraine... they want Crimea for its port and a thumb in the eye of everyone allied against them.

What does it matter if he takes half the country without a fight?

Pants
Yep, Crimea is Russian. No way they go with the west. As long as Russia stays in Crimea, the West will allow it.

Crimea also has large Tatar and Ukrainian populations.

greatgooglymoogly
I'll chuckle if Poland gets caught up in this. It's gallows humor, but if you look at history, it's about that time again...

Eleazar
03-01-2014, 10:42 PM

Who's going to fight him from taking the rest?

Hammock Parties
03-01-2014, 10:44 PM
2014 like 1914 am i rite

MOhillbilly
03-01-2014, 10:47 PM
It's gonna be nice to have Russia back.

Russia as the heel and America as the hero.

Let the feudin begin.

Sannyasi
03-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Yep, Crimea is Russian. No way they go with the west. As long as Russia stays in Crimea, the West will allow it.

The West isn't going to have to do anything. Russia wants no part of the rest of Ukraine, it would be another Afghanistan for them.

Easy 6
03-01-2014, 10:51 PM

Putin, while being an aggressive and ballsy little rower, knows that to go with a full on invasion... tanks in downtown Kiev etc... would be to invite unwanted problems for him.

No, I'm convinced he simply wants to secure the port for his navy and claim a territorial prize to hedge against losing a large and valuable neighbor... a full on invasion of Ukraine would be too much, too much world rebuke and consequences...even if Obama is a weakling, theres too much against Putin on this one, IMO.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 10:52 PM

Everything I have been reading is that east of Kiev is pro Russian and Kiev and West is Pro European

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Who's going to fight him from taking the rest?

Ukraine maybe?

BigRedChief
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
What does it matter if he takes half the country without a fight?Its not half. Maybe 5%
http://www.riverofjoy-crimea.org/sitebuilder/images/Ukraine_with_Agua_Back-500x341.png

Pants
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Putin, while being an aggressive and ballsy little rower, knows that to go with a full on invasion... tanks in downtown Kiev etc... would be to invite unwanted problems for him.

No, I'm convinced he simply wants to secure the port for his navy and claim a territorial prize to hedge against losing a large and valuable neighbor... a full on invasion of Ukraine would be too much, too much world rebuke and consequences...even if Obama is a weakling, theres too much against Putin on this one, IMO.

Yeap. He wants Crimea to be the next Abkhazia.

Sannyasi
03-01-2014, 10:55 PM

It didn't take any part of the country. Crimea declared autonomy from the new government that it saw as illegitimate in Kiev. It asked for Russian troops to enter as a "peacekeeping" force. Russia is there to force Ukraine to negotiate with the Crimean opposition. No treaties have been broken of which I am aware.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Its not half. Maybe 5%
http://www.riverofjoy-crimea.org/sitebuilder/images/Ukraine_with_Agua_Back-500x341.png

I was assuming everything east of Kiev - following the river north to south

I have read about pro Russian protests over running Pro western demonstrators in Kharkiv and Donetsk

Pants
03-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Ukraine maybe?

They might be able to make a small dent in the Russian army, but they stand no chance.

GloucesterChief
03-01-2014, 10:59 PM
It didn't take any part of the country. Crimea declared autonomy from the new government that it saw as illegitimate in Kiev. It asked for Russian troops to enter as a "peacekeeping" force. Russia is there to force Ukraine to negotiate with the Crimean opposition. No treaties have been broken of which I am aware.

Crimea was only given to the Ukraine in the 60s I believe by Khrushchev. Of course, this was after Stalin ethnically cleansed the Tatars and Greeks who lived there then had Russians move in.

scho63
03-01-2014, 11:00 PM
I have a strange feeling they are not fighting over Chernobyl

Amazingly, both Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin warned against Russia starting with Palin saying Russia could invade the Ukraine. Both were accused of being nuts by the left.

How crazy is that now?

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:00 PM

Crimea is a SEMI-autonomous state - kind of like Texas is to the United States - Crimea is part of the Ukraine and recognized as sovereign territory of Ukraine by the UN

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-01-2014, 11:01 PM

Amazingly, both Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin warned against Russia starting with Palin saying Russia could invade the Ukraine. Both were accused of being nuts by the left.

How crazy is that now?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bowhUWl6rxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM

LMAO

GloucesterChief
03-01-2014, 11:03 PM
They might be able to make a small dent in the Russian army, but they stand no chance.

They can make it so bloody that the Russian populace revolts. Basically, you don't have to win a war on the battlefield. You just have to make the other side pay so much in blood and treasure that the populace at home gets sick of it. Worked in Finland, worked in Vietnam, and worked in Afghanistan.

BigRedChief
03-01-2014, 11:04 PM

How crazy is that now?No politics in the lounge. You know this.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:05 PM
They can make it so bloody that the Russian populace revolts. Basically, you don't have to win a war on the battlefield. You just have to make the other side pay so much in blood and treasure that the populace at home gets sick of it. Worked in Finland, worked in Vietnam, and worked in Afghanistan.

This is just what I was gonna say - Gurilla warfare against a standing army is devastating

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:05 PM
No politics in the lounge. You know this.

:thumb:

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:07 PM
The video shows Helicopters traveling south towards Crimea ....I'd assume they would have to fly over Eastern Ukraine to get there ... thereby fulfilling the definition of an invasion - even if there aren't any boots on the ground outside of Crimea :shrug:

ChiefaRoo
03-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Obama is a failure of the first order. A total disaster as a President. One of the worst in modern history in league with Jimmy Carter.

Easy 6
03-01-2014, 11:10 PM

I dunno, much of Russia seems pretty nationalist minded right now, lotta bear pride going on over there right now... they got tired of being somewhat sidelined in the late 80's through the 90's.

Seems like they wanna be strong as bull, again... certain factions are against Putin, but it doesn't look like enough are.

BigRedChief
03-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Obama is a failure of the first order. A total disaster as a President. One of the worst in modern history in league with Jimmy Carter.WTF? Your not a n00b. No politics in the lounge.

GloucesterChief
03-01-2014, 11:13 PM
I dunno, much of Russia seems pretty nationalist minded right now, lotta bear pride going on over there right now... they got tired of being somewhat sidelined in the late 80's through the 90's.

Seems like they wanna be strong as bull, again... certain factions are against Putin, but it doesn't look like enough are.

There is nothing like a nasty bloody war to make that change quick. Just look at America from 1965 -1972.

Russian is already suffering a declining population, emigration of the best and brightest, and capital flight for those that can get out. Sending their sons into a meat grinder is not gonna go over well with the populace. Putin if he is smart just sticks with Crimea.

ChiefaRoo
Wine, my love for Freedom and reality has caused me to speak the truth. Off to DC I guess.

Pants

Putin puts any dissent down quicker than you can say "dictator." That dude is a bat shit crazy throwback to the Cold War era.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Putin puts any dissent down quicker than you can say "dictator." That dude is a bat shit crazy throwback to the Cold War era.

KGB grown and fed

scho63
Will the Ukraine turn out to be just like Yugoslavia?

I think highly likely

Pants
KGB grown and fed

Yeah. Those dumbass Russian oligarchs chose the wrong man to be their puppet. Major fuck up by them.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Will the Ukraine turn out to be just like Yugoslavia?

I think highly likely

You mean a fractured state that becomes many smaller autonomous states?

scho63
03-01-2014, 11:23 PM
You mean a fractured state that becomes many smaller autonomous states?

Exactly! :clap:

I was on the phone with a group of our Yugoslavian developers back in March of 1999 when we were in the early stages of bombing runs. They would ask me to hold on while they hid under the desks until the warning sirens ended.

Some guys were Serbian, some Croats, some Bosnians but they all were friends from school. George Soros paid for all their educations.

I still keep in touch with 90% of them.

A very strange time indeed. They all snuck out together through Romania and into Canada and remain there today.

We all worked together for 6 years

Saccopoo
03-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Yeah. Those dumbass Russian oligarchs chose the wrong man to be their puppet. Major **** up by them.

Now that it's Putin's hand up their asses instead of the other way around, yeah...

They are all most likely in the gulag for Hooliganism at this point anyway.

Pants
03-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Now that it's Putin's hand up their asses instead of the other way around, yeah...

They are all most likely in the gulag for Hooliganism at this point anyway.

Putin was kind enough to release one from prison recently. Another one committed suicide abroad and left a note asking Putin for forgiveness. You seriously couldn't make this shit up.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Putin was kind enough to release one from prison recently. Another one committed suicide abroad and left a note asking Putin for forgiveness. You seriously couldn't make this shit up.

Who was the former Russian spy that died in the UK from Radiation poisoning?

Pants
03-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Litvinenko, right?

scho63
03-01-2014, 11:36 PM

Alexander Litvinenko

Saccopoo
03-01-2014, 11:37 PM

I know, it's absolutely mind boggling really.

Bloomberg Business Weekly had a great Putin issue last year. It's mindblowing how he's just asserted himself in the manner he has in this day and age.

Russia my ass, it's totally the United Republic of Putin at this point.

DenverChief
03-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Litvinenko, right?

Alexander Litvinenko

Yeah that was pretty obviously Putin too

Easy 6
03-02-2014, 12:05 AM
There is nothing like a nasty bloody war to make that change quick. Just look at America from 1965 -1972.

Russian is already suffering a declining population, emigration of the best and brightest, and capital flight for those that can get out. Sending their sons into a meat grinder is not gonna go over well with the populace. Putin if he is smart just sticks with Crimea.

Its my opinion that you underestimate the nationalist sentiment of atleast 60-70% of that country... based on my reading they're EVERY bit as proud of who they are and determined to "be somebody" in this world as we are.

It took over 5 years of Afghanistan to tell those people enough is enough, they aren't going to give up so quick on their own back yard.

Old drunken Yeltsin was duped by the closet Commies in his cabinet with this MFER wasn't he... "heres a young and vigorous reformer to help you along, Boris" they said... "here, try this new 12x distilled vodka" they said.

kcchiefsus
03-02-2014, 12:20 AM

The Tatars could also start sending suicide bombers to Moscow. Let's see how the commie scum react then.

Pants
03-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Russia my ass, it's totally the United Republic of Putin at this point.

Yup.

penbrook
03-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Come on Putin.

Meanwhile Obama is telling Putin not to send troops into Ukraine and said it can be solved by peace.

penbrook
03-02-2014, 12:28 AM
The many Democrats who called it a "gaffe" when Romney said Russia is our geopolitical foe need to apologize:

penbrook
03-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Do you know Barack Obama voted 3 times for infanticide? For you libtards, that means killing a baby after it survives abortion.

Psyko Tek
03-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Putin is a badass. GO RUSSIA!

that name so fits you

DenverChief
03-02-2014, 12:35 AM
So anyway :rolleyes:

So am I reading this right that Russia keeps Russian naval vessels in Sevastopol? Kind of like letting Mexico keep naval vessels in San Diego?

Pants
03-02-2014, 12:36 AM
So anyway :rolleyes:

So am I reading this right that Russia keeps Russian naval vessels in Sevastopol? Kind of like letting Mexico keep naval vessels in San Diego?

They don't rape Ukraine by gouging them with extremely high gas prices in return, though.

Bowser
03-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Do you know Barack Obama voted 3 times for infanticide? For you libtards, that means killing a baby after it survives abortion.

meh

DenverChief
03-02-2014, 12:39 AM
They don't rape Ukraine by gouging them with extremely high gas prices in return, though.

I just wanted to make sure that I was understanding that right

Bowser
03-02-2014, 12:42 AM

Maybe if we DID let the Mexican navy base their fleet in San Diego then the Mexicans would share their good tequila with us?

DenverChief
03-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Maybe if we DID let the Mexican navy base their fleet in San Diego then the Mexicans would share their good tequila with us?

Don Julio or Patron

The rest can got to hell!

alanm
03-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Fore!!

DenverChief
03-02-2014, 03:31 AM
Fore!!

Golfing and posting to CP is very dangerous

ILChief
03-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Ukraine maybe?

Are there no Seinfeld fans here?

The Ukraine is weak. It's a sitting duck.

http://youtu.be/fzLtF_PxbYw

Jimmya
03-02-2014, 07:46 AM
I prefer Don Julio

Donger
03-02-2014, 08:02 AM

Are you really making another 100% prediction?

BigRedChief
03-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Do you know Barack Obama voted 3 times for infanticide? For you libtards, that means killing a baby after it survives abortion.Why is this thread still in the Lounge?

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Yep, they're marching in...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzN6OwVT7q3D0LB_mdzt2n2h8QOx5oNY4X93b6V2pcFRpDLadn

Donger
03-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Why is this thread still in the Lounge?

I think it's going to be a rather difficult challenge to keep politics out of a discussion of an event which is inherently political. Although some of the above isn't exactly relevant to the discussion...

Donger
03-02-2014, 09:01 AM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzN6OwVT7q3D0LB_mdzt2n2h8QOx5oNY4X93b6V2pcFRpDLadn

This, however, is perfectly acceptable.

BigRedChief
03-02-2014, 09:04 AM
This, however, is perfectly acceptable.I agree. This thread needs more of this.:thumb:

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Why is this thread still in the Lounge?

I think it's penbook's objective to get it moved. Especially with nonsensical off topic crazy posts. Thus, it should be allowed to stay so as to not disrupt our policy of no negotiating with terrorists.

chiefzilla1501
03-02-2014, 09:05 AM
You might say, he aien't Putin up with shit

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 09:07 AM

I once ate a whole can of beans in one sitting. Shortly thereafter I was Putin like a motherfucker.

Donger
03-02-2014, 09:07 AM

I think the Chiefs need another good pass Russia next season.

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 09:08 AM
This, however, is perfectly acceptable.

Yes, YES IT IS...

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 09:14 AM
I agree. This thread needs more of this.:thumb:

OK...

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/jessica_simpson_in_the_army.jpg

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachments/general-chit-chat/298093d1176323848-need-link-hot-military-chicks-thread-g-i-boobs.jpg

http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/idf-woman-43.jpg

LOL, Some are are better than others:

http://englishrussia.com/images/miss_army/1.jpg

http://www.militaryfox.com/var/albums/Military-Hot-Women/military_women_03.jpg?m=1370834724

BigRedChief
03-02-2014, 09:19 AM
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/jessica_simpson_in_the_army.jpg
Valentine, if that is your real name......please contact your local porn purveyor. It pays better. Just saying.

beach tribe
03-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Jessica Simpson is a Russian SPY!!

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 09:30 AM

Evidently!

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1084244224/h4DD56ACD/

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 09:30 AM

ssshhhhhhh BRC thinks she's like a real soldier girl...

TLO
03-02-2014, 09:34 AM
I haven't been following this story at all. Why is Russia involved? I have no idea what's going on, but would like to know more.

BigRedChief
03-02-2014, 09:34 AM
ssshhhhhhh BRC thinks she's like a real soldier girl...Hey asshole, are you really that stupid? A russian women with an english Valentine name plate that looks like Simpson? It was just fun and you have to come out into the Lounge with the insults. Leave that shit in DC.

-King-
03-02-2014, 09:37 AM

He was initially against it until he saw your mother. He knew then and there he had to do anything he could to prevent such people from reproducing.
Posted via Mobile Device

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Hey asshole, are you really that stupid? A russian women with an english Valentine name plate that looks like Simpson? It was just fun and you have to come out into the Lounge with the insults. Leave that shit in DC.

Could you edit out where you call me an asshole before you begin your lecture on insults? And the stupid part should go as well along that line.

And I 83% sure you had no clue who it was. And this was a horrible recovery.

No lets get back to the show.

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 09:41 AM
It does appear this could easily escalate. To think its going to stop at Crimea is a hard one to buy into.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Ukraine-calls-up-reserves-readies-for-potential-combat-with-Russia-343990

Ukraine mobilized on Sunday for war and called up its reserves, after Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened to invade in the biggest confrontation between Moscow and the West since the Cold War.

Ukraine’s security council ordered the general staff to immediately put all armed forces on highest alert, the council’s secretary Andriy Parubiy announced. The Defense Ministry was ordered to conduct the call-up, potentially of all men up to 40 in a country that still has universal male conscription.

Russian forces who have already bloodlessly seized Crimea – an isolated Black Sea peninsula where most of the population are ethnic Russian and Moscow has a naval base – tried to disarm the small Ukrainian contingents there on Sunday. Some Ukrainian commanders refused to give up weapons and bases were surrounded.

Of potentially even greater concern are eastern swathes of the country, where most of the ethnic Ukrainians speak Russian as a native language. Those areas saw violent protests on Saturday, with pro-Moscow demonstrators hoisting flags at government buildings and calling for Russia to defend them.

BigRedChief
03-02-2014, 09:42 AM
And I 83% sure you had no clue who it was.This coming from one of the most clueless people on the Planet. You read Farmers Almanac every day for direction in your life. Yet, I have no clue?

ActiveShooter
03-02-2014, 09:43 AM
I prefer Don Julio

+1 Don Julio Anejo Centenario Anejo is great also. A little pricier, which tequila is expensive to begin with. Cuervo is the crap that needs to be banned.

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 09:46 AM
This coming from one of the most clueless people on the Planet. You read Farmers Almanac every day for direction in your life. Yet, I have no clue?

How long will it take to get over the asshurt? Or is this the new angry BRC?

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 09:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bht-h1dCAAEb-Dv.png

Love the tweet that went with this regarding the Ukranians fleeing to Russia and protection of Putin...

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Who gets/keeps Chernobyl?

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
WH says they talked this am..

Bet this was good....Obama on the phone with Vlad.

Braincase
03-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Let's send aircraft carriers to the Baltic. Nothing like WWIII to liven things up and insure the destruction of a teetering economy.

BigRedChief
03-02-2014, 10:08 AM
How long will it take to get over the asshurt? Or is this the new angry BRC?ROFL You labor under the illusion that what RWNJ's think of me matters in the slightest. This afternoon I'm walking out my back door, getting on my boat and going out on the ocean for some sun/fun/fishing. Anger is not the emotion you are grasping for, try another. Maybe you should consult your Farmers Almanac and get back to me.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Are there no Seinfeld fans here?

The Ukraine is weak. It's a sitting duck.

http://youtu.be/fzLtF_PxbYw

Ukraine game to you? What if I take your little board and SMASH!!

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 10:17 AM
With all the amazing technology we have for communications it is still interesting how few consistent messages come out of the former soviet. Makes you wonder if any of it represents reality or is it all spins depending on the source or sender.

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Let's send aircraft carriers to the Baltic. Nothing like WWIII to liven things up and insure the destruction of a teetering economy.

Well,it is the off season... Wrap it up by 9/1/2014 and it's all good.

Rausch
03-02-2014, 10:56 AM
WH says they talked this am..

Bet this was good....Obama on the phone with Vlad.

Vlad the ImPutin has owned 2 POTUS' in a row.

Now he doesn't even bother with a heads up or a fishing trip.

He's eat'n! HE GOTTA' EAT! HE EAT 'EN!

GloucesterChief
03-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Who gets/keeps Chernobyl?

That is in the North and Ukrainian.

petegz28
03-02-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm sure P-Vladdy was curious as to what color crayon Obama would use this time for drawing lines in the sand?

LiveSteam
03-02-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm sure P-Vladdy was curious as to what color crayon Obama would use this time for drawing lines in the sand?

You said Obama in the Lounge. Get ready for BRCs wrath.

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 11:11 AM

I've heard that Putin has already invaded Uranus a number of times.

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 11:12 AM
You said Obama in the Lounge. Get ready for BRCs wrath.

You did it again.

This place went to hell the second Phil left.

LiveSteam
03-02-2014, 11:24 AM
You did it again.

This place went to hell the second Phil left.

Phil left?

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Phil left?

I was being facetious. I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope that I will be forgiven.

Pants
03-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Hey asshole, are you really that stupid? A russian women with an english Valentine name plate that looks like Simpson? It was just fun and you have to come out into the Lounge with the insults. Leave that shit in DC.

That was not a Russian uniform, my dude.

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 12:32 PM
That was not a Russian uniform, my dude.

There were uniforms. Now I'll be.............

Eleazar
03-02-2014, 12:40 PM
ROFL You labor under the illusion that what RWNJ's think of me matters in the slightest. This afternoon I'm walking out my back door, getting on my boat and going out on the ocean for some sun/fun/fishing. Anger is not the emotion you are grasping for, try another. Maybe you should consult your Farmers Almanac and get back to me.

And you wonder why people find you irritating.

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 12:49 PM
And you wonder why people find you irritating.

Because of his disdain for the Farmers Almanac?

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Because of his disdain for the Farmers Almanac?

No silly, BRC has his own Ocean. He is BRC of America.

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 01:05 PM
No silly, BRC has his own Ocean. He is BRC of America.

Is that like Bank of America?

Wonder if he gives out loans. I could use a loan so if he gives out loans I'll take one. Probably won't pay it back so I guess it's silly to call it a loan. We'll call it a gift. I wonder if he gives out gifts. I surely could use and would like one. No bickering about the amount. Any amount is good by me.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Have super bowl ring will smash.

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Is that like Bank of America?

Wonder if he gives out loans. I could use a loan so if he gives out loans I'll take one. Probably won't pay it back so I guess it's silly to call it a loan. We'll call it a gift. I wonder if he gives out gifts. I surely could use and would like one. No bickering about the amount. Any amount is good by me.

I don't know. I know he is wired pretty deep into the national security apparatus and maybe even into areas we can't discuss.

If he gave you like 35 bucks, what would you do with it?

patteeu
03-02-2014, 01:21 PM

Insults feel at home in the Lounge. Don't be an idiot. There was nothing about his post that had to do with politics or religion.

Easy 6
03-02-2014, 02:12 PM

Putin on the Ritz.

Prison Bitch
03-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Putin on the Ritz.

I have to say that fighting force would never lose. They'd cause every soldier on earth to fall down slobbering on themselves.

Easy 6
03-02-2014, 02:48 PM
I have to say that fighting force would never lose. They'd cause every soldier on earth to fall down slobbering on themselves.

Take me over, all over.

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 03:22 PM

I'll bet their go kits have a different razor than mine did...

Simply Red
03-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh it's most definitely on now - this is the type of spark to just ignite this planet. Fuck me. (no politics intended)

mikey23545
03-02-2014, 03:27 PM

Is that guy in the foreground trying to snap an upskirt shot?

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Is that guy in the foreground trying to snap an upskirt shot?

Ummmmmmmmmmm "trying"??????????????

J Diddy
03-02-2014, 04:33 PM
I don't know. I know he is wired pretty deep into the national security apparatus and maybe even into areas we can't discuss.

If he gave you like 35 bucks, what would you do with it?

What would I do with it? I could do many things. I could buy some food. I could buy some gas for my car. I could use it on bills. I could buy a new pair of jeans or a shirt. All of these things would be a wise investment, but more likely is I use it to buy a bottle of Buffalo Trace.

I figure if I can't make me problems go away, I can drink enough to forget they exist.

RealSNR
03-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Obama gives this thread zero Puties

GloryDayz
03-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Obama gives this thread zero Puties

ROFLROFLROFL

Bowser
03-02-2014, 06:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AEowGhy.gif

HonestChieffan
03-02-2014, 06:54 PM
What would I do with it? I could do many things. I could buy some food. I could buy some gas for my car. I could use it on bills. I could buy a new pair of jeans or a shirt. All of these things would be a wise investment, but more likely is I use it to buy a bottle of Buffalo Trace.

I figure if I can't make me problems go away, I can drink enough to forget they exist.

That doesn't work. Look at BRC. Tomorrow, he is still gonna be his awesome self. Id say invest the 35 in a couple shares of 17 dollar stock

dred
03-02-2014, 07:19 PM
I've been following this pretty closely on /B

My question is... what has happened to all of the Clankers during the Russian invasion?

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/erikdred/1393156311352.jpg?t=1393809342

Pants
03-02-2014, 08:16 PM
I've been following this pretty closely on /B

My question is... what has happened to all of the Clankers during the Russian invasion?

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/erikdred/1393156311352.jpg?t=1393809342

They're told not to fall for any provocations.

Anyong Bluth
03-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Crimea is a SEMI-autonomous state - kind of like Texas is to the United States - Crimea is part of the Ukraine and recognized as sovereign territory of Ukraine by the UN

Exactly, it's still Ukrainian soil, and honestly, after the incidents in Georgia a couple years back, it's time the EU and it's members step up not rely on the US taking the lead. A unified front and sanctions should be the 1st course of action.

I'm definitely not interested in troop deployment or picking up the tab when the EU nations need to sort out their own backyard. We can assist On the diplomatic Side, and enforcement of economic consequences, along with Aid and rations for refugees, victims, and the displaced.