PDA

View Full Version : News Autistic Boy Tortured by Teenage Girls

T-post Tom
03-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Lauren Bush, 17, and her 15-year-old accomplice were arrested by the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Department. Sheriff Tim Cameron told the Daily News Wednesday the “heinous” allegations in this case are some of the worst he has ever seen and has shocked the rural Maryland county.

The suspects recorded themselves assaulting their mentally challenged victim by pointing a knife to his throat, making him walk across a frozen pond and not helping when he fell in multiple times and kicking him in the groin, Cameron said.

Perhaps the most appalling charge was a sexual act they allegedly coerced him into performing.

“The victim was forced to masturbate and then copulate with a family pet,” he said. “It’s beyond comprehension.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/maryland-girls-tortured-autistic-boy-sheriff-office-article-1.1718983#ixzz2voRJVq86

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/coPdblkILCc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefs Pantalones
03-12-2014, 10:12 PM
WTF is wrong with people? These kids' parents are fucked up.

Gonzo
03-12-2014, 10:18 PM
My son is high-functioning autistic. He's absolutely brilliant and the sweetest little boy you'd ever want to meet.
If something like this ever happened to him, I doubt I'd be able to keep myself from seriously wounding the piece of shit responsible.

I seriously hope these little cunts get what's coming to them.

Gonzo
03-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Hey, if any of you can access this twunts' Facebook...

listopencil
03-12-2014, 10:20 PM
I don't even know what a fitting punishment is. Horrible.

Cephalic Trauma
03-12-2014, 10:21 PM
The suspects recorded themselves assaulting their mentally challenged victim by pointing a knife to his throat, making him walk across a frozen pond and not helping when he fell in multiple times and kicking him in the groin, Cameron said.

Perhaps the most appalling charge was a sexual act they allegedly coerced him into performing.

“The victim was forced to masturbate and then copulate with a family pet,” he said. “It’s beyond comprehension.”[/I]

Sentence these mother fuckers to death. God fucking damnit that is some awful, awful shit. Fuck them.

Shogun
03-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Charge them as adults please

Gonzo
03-12-2014, 10:23 PM

Sentence these mother fuckers to death. God fucking damnit that is some awful, awful shit. Fuck them.

Answered.

Rasputin
03-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Sentence these mother ****ers to death. God ****ing damnit that is some awful, awful shit. **** them.

That's not harsh punishment enough.

cabletech94
03-12-2014, 10:34 PM
wow. just absolutely horrible. special place in hell for people (yes, even little demon spawn girls) like this.

man, i'm so pissed off right now, i'm shaking.

Cephalic Trauma
03-12-2014, 10:35 PM
That's not harsh punishment enough.

I'm all ears on improvements. Everything is on the table.

kcxiv
03-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Ididnt watch the video, as i cant. I hate that shit. People thatpick on disabled children, hell people in general is a huge fucking no no in front of me. Ill fight a motherfucker for that shit.

Sorter
03-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Unfucking believable.

htismaqe
03-12-2014, 10:44 PM
I wish I hadn't opened this thread.

Gonzo
03-12-2014, 10:52 PM
It's hard to believe people can be so terrible.

Kids with autism, (especially severe like this boy) just want the people around them to love them. They don't understand when they're being mistreated or why. All they want is acceptance. They're normally much smarter than the average person. They just don't understand right from wrong without constant guidance.

These two cunts took advantage of that situation for what, a laugh?

I hope there is a hell just for people like this.

MMXcalibur
03-12-2014, 10:54 PM
The parents should receive the same punishment.
I can always count on ChiefsPlanet to link me somewhere that loses my faith in humanity just a wee bit more.

Cmd'r&Chief
03-12-2014, 10:55 PM
My son is high-functioning autistic. He's absolutely brilliant and the sweetest little boy you'd ever want to meet.
If something like this ever happened to him, I doubt I'd be able to keep myself from seriously wounding the piece of shit responsible.

I seriously hope these little cunts get what's coming to them.

My son has sensory processing disorder. Which has many similarities to autism. He's only 3, but if anybody ever did anything remotely close, to something so sick as this, I'm not sure the consequences wouldn't put me in prison for life.

Cmd'r&Chief
03-12-2014, 10:57 PM
It's hard to believe people can be so terrible.

Kids with autism, (especially severe like this boy) just want the people around them to love them. They don't understand when they're being mistreated or why. All they want is acceptance. They're normally much smarter than the average person. They just don't understand right from wrong without constant guidance.

These two cunts took advantage of that situation for what, a laugh?

I hope there is a hell just for people like this.

There is. It's the same hell where the child molesters go.

Gonzo
03-12-2014, 11:00 PM
My son has sensory processing disorder. Which has many similarities to autism. He's only 3, but if anybody ever did anything remotely close, to something so sick as this, I'm not sure the consequences wouldn't put me in prison for life.

On yeah? What's he good at? There's something he's better at than any other kid his age.

My kid has a photographic memory. I showed him my 8 digit code for unlocking my iPad one time. Then I waited 4 days and handed it to him. It was amazing when he tapped that sucker in like I had just showed it to him.

His kindergarten teacher told me he was the smartest kid she's taught in 30 years. Ima gonna be rich. Lol

SPchief
03-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Prison justice will prevail here. Hopefully they're both tried as adults

Cmd'r&Chief
03-12-2014, 11:05 PM
On yeah? What's he good at? There's something he's better at than any other kid his age.

My kid has a photographic memory. I showed him my 8 digit code for unlocking my iPad one time. Then I waited 4 days and handed it to him. It was amazing when he tapped that sucker in like I had just showed it to him.

His kindergarten teacher told me he was the smartest kid she's taught in 30 years. Ima gonna be rich. Lol
Wow, that's some amazing stuff! He could end up doing some amazing things with computers some day.

Well like I said, my son is only 3, but he's amazing at putting puzzles together. He has this puzzle of the United States, I ask him "where's north Dakota" and he'll pick up north Dakota and put the puzzle piece in it's place. He also picks up very quickly at video games(yea, he's my boy)

Gonzo
03-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Wow, that's some amazing stuff! He could end up doing some amazing things with computers some day.

Well like I said, my son is only 3, but he's amazing at putting puzzles together. He has this puzzle of the United States, I ask him "where's north Dakota" and he'll pick up north Dakota and put the puzzle piece in it's place. He also picks up very quickly at video games(yea, he's my boy)

There you go. My kid is 5, I could see him developing the Playstation 5 or something. He's so good at concentrating on a task.
Sounds like your boy is about on the same track. Lol
With the advancements being made lately, I truly think Autistic kids have better chances all the time.

Cmd'r&Chief
03-12-2014, 11:13 PM
There you go. My kid is 5, I could see him developing the Playstation 5 or something. He's so good at concentrating on a task.
Sounds like your boy is about on the same track. Lol
With the advancements being made lately, I truly think Autistic kids have better chances all the time.

True story bro

Pepe Silvia
03-12-2014, 11:14 PM
They're girls so they will probably get a slap on the wrist. It's BS.

cosmo20002
03-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Not watching that news report. Reading the short summary was bad enough.

03-12-2014, 11:43 PM
They're girls so they will probably get a slap on the wrist. It's BS.

Because they just didn't understand the ramifications of their actions. Gotta love the American legal system. Sure hope I'm wrong and they get hit hard.

RealSNR
03-13-2014, 12:43 AM
They said in the clip that the 17-year old will be tried as an adult. The 15-year old still as a juvenile.

OldSchool
03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Wow, wtf is wrong with kids these days? Bet they're Justin Bieber fans.

Jimmya
03-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Pieces of shit!

Denver Mike
03-13-2014, 01:20 AM
This is some fucked up shit right here.

And trust me. I would know.. I'm on Chiefsplanet..

but in all seriousness. These little crooks better be locked up for life

Dayze
03-13-2014, 01:26 AM
I know it's nothing compared to the parents of the victim, but imagine the parents of those little fuckers. God, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my kid did that to someone.

rabblerouser
03-13-2014, 06:02 AM
I know it's nothing compared to the parents of the victim, but imagine the parents of those little ****ers. God, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my kid did that to someone.

I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Mosbonian
03-13-2014, 06:21 AM
What's just as sad is that we act like this doesn't happen more often than it is reported. Special Needs children (and adults for that matter) are taken advantage of and brutalized more than we want to acknowledge.

It's no secret to any long-term poster that I am the father of a child with Aspergers....while this particular incident is on the far end of the scale, stuff a little milder than this happens way too often.

Mosbonian
03-13-2014, 06:26 AM

My kid loves History and Star Wars....he used to correct the History Teacher in HS when the teacher would try to infer some event incorrectly.

And Star Wars....he should probably write the script for Disney for the next set of films in the series. Kid knows it all....has read practically EVERY book ever written about it. And if I ask him a question...he never has to refer back to the books...just quotes it from memory. One day we were watching the original and he said every line from memory...didn't miss a beat.

InChiefsHeaven
03-13-2014, 06:36 AM
This kind of stuff hurts my heart so bad. The irony is, the victim is probably 10 or 20 times smarter than these stupid, ignorant, beastly girls. He just can't protect himself from people like that.

I hate bullies.

On a brighter note, I see stories like this and think humanity is lost. Then I read posts from guys like Gonzo and Mosbonian and Cmdr and I know we're not all lost. Some people in this world, some even on this website, would say your kids would be better off dead than to live like that. So glad you disagree!

Last year my wife and I were at the mall food court having lunch, and a group of seriously disabled kids were in there with their caretakers. These kids were all in wheel chairs, some zoned out, some repetatively grunting or even yelling a little. Their caretakers were...angels. So patient, so caring. There is value in all life, even, maybe especially, the lives of those who are affected in that way. They are very different, but they have a special value. Not everybody sees that.

Not all the world sucks. Just a lot of it.

God save us all...

Predarat
03-13-2014, 06:53 AM
Charge them as adults please

Yes if boys that age did something like that to an autistic girl, you bet your ass they would be charged as adults.

Mosbonian
03-13-2014, 06:55 AM
This kind of stuff hurts my heart so bad. The irony is, the victim is probably 10 or 20 times smarter than these stupid, ignorant, beastly girls. He just can't protect himself from people like that.

I hate bullies.

On a brighter note, I see stories like this and think humanity is lost. Then I read posts from guys like Gonzo and Mosbonian and Cmdr and I know we're not all lost. Some people in this world, some even on this website, would say your kids would be better off dead than to live like that. So glad you disagree!

Last year my wife and I were at the mall food court having lunch, and a group of seriously disabled kids were in there with their caretakers. These kids were all in wheel chairs, some zoned out, some repetatively grunting or even yelling a little. Their caretakers were...angels. So patient, so caring. There is value in all life, even, maybe especially, the lives of those who are affected in that way. They are very different, but they have a special value. Not everybody sees that.

Not all the world sucks. Just a lot of it.

God save us all...

ICH...I won't begin to speak for Gonzo or Cmdr but I am pretty sure they will echo what I am about to say.

My son is my hero. In a world that seems to revel in disparaging or making fun of Special Needs kids/adults he still manages to find a way to see the good in people. I've learned many valuable lessons as his Father, not the least of which is humility with others and compassion where deserved.

My wife and daughter went out of town last week...leaving just my son and I to have "guys week". We were..well, just guys. We ate horribly, watched Red vs. Blue, played video games. We didn't care about washing the dishes each day, we just had Dad/Son time....and it was a blast. Does he have moments I wish he could better control his emotions or reactions...yes. But hell, that just described 99% of CP.

But when he walks up and gives me a big old bear-hug..it melts me. And then when he tells me he loves me and how much fun we had....and wishes we could do it more I smile.

Then I go sit in a corner....and cry. Why? Because I don't take more time to do these things like I should.

BlackHelicopters
03-13-2014, 07:09 AM
Couldn't watch the video. What pieces of trash.

tooge
03-13-2014, 07:17 AM
I'll go ahead and administer death by boofoo to the one pictured. She's not hot or anything, but I feel it's my civic duty

TLO
03-13-2014, 07:36 AM
Fucking crazy ass people.

Three7s
03-13-2014, 07:36 AM
This kind of crap makes me sick. Someone needs to torture those girls like that.

KC native
03-13-2014, 07:42 AM
I say this is a legitimate "man can hit the woman" scenario.

PhillyChiefFan
03-13-2014, 07:46 AM
ICH...I won't begin to speak for Gonzo or Cmdr but I am pretty sure they will echo what I am about to say.

My son is my hero. In a world that seems to revel in disparaging or making fun of Special Needs kids/adults he still manages to find a way to see the good in people. I've learned many valuable lessons as his Father, not the least of which is humility with others and compassion where deserved.

My wife and daughter went out of town last week...leaving just my son and I to have "guys week". We were..well, just guys. We ate horribly, watched Red vs. Blue, played video games. We didn't care about washing the dishes each day, we just had Dad/Son time....and it was a blast. Does he have moments I wish he could better control his emotions or reactions...yes. But hell, that just described 99% of CP.

But when he walks up and gives me a big old bear-hug..it melts me. And then when he tells me he loves me and how much fun we had....and wishes we could do it more I smile.

Then I go sit in a corner....and cry. Why? Because I don't take more time to do these things like I should.

You're obviously a great dad.

My wife and I are about to have our first kid, and I'll be honest...I've been pretty nervous. Most of my friends with kids all say that it's stressful, chaotic, and it completely changes your life etc etc, and I know that it is all true.

But reading your post, makes me remember there's more than just the stress and chaos and that there's a lot more to look forward to. Gives me a renewed sense of purpose. It's amazing how I already feel like I'm not living my life just for myself anymore, and he/she won't be born until Aug/Sep.

In58men
03-13-2014, 07:49 AM
Apparently the parents are to blame here.

Mr. Plow
03-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Not watching that news report. Reading the short summary was bad enough.

Yup. Just scrolled right past that video.

seclark
03-13-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm lucky enough to have 3 family members that were born with different types of "mental disabilities". over the years, I've learned more from them than I have from any school, teacher, or job.

sec

ChiTown
03-13-2014, 07:56 AM

:bravo:

We need more Dad's like you.

WhawhaWhat
03-13-2014, 07:58 AM
That's a long way to go to try to get laid.

Donger
03-13-2014, 08:02 AM
Where's Gary Plauche?

Skyy God
03-13-2014, 08:28 AM
5-0 getting in on the act.

http://m.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-entrapment-of-jesse-snodgrass-20140226

WhawhaWhat
03-13-2014, 08:50 AM

http://m.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-entrapment-of-jesse-snodgrass-20140226

Shit like this is why I hate cops. Hopefully the ones in this story meet some gangbangers in a bad mood in the near future.

WhiteWhale
03-13-2014, 09:30 AM

It involves those girls, non consensual sex, and whatever animal has the biggest dick you can find.

Well, that would be the punishment they deserve.

InChiefsHeaven
03-13-2014, 09:33 AM

WTF does that have to do with the OP?

The Franchise
03-13-2014, 09:37 AM

That's fucked.

beach tribe
03-13-2014, 09:58 AM
My son is two, and has autism.....

I am scared to fucking death of other kids.

Right now, he is an only child.
When I grew up, I had two brothers and a sister, and we were pretty much a gang.
Messing with one of us meant your ass.
I am currently trying to pop out another one, hopefully a boy, that I can pass the tradition on to.
So if some little fuck tries some shit like this on my kid, his brother will show him what a ridge hand to throat feels like.

Cephalic Trauma
03-13-2014, 10:00 AM
I know it's nothing compared to the parents of the victim, but imagine the parents of those little ****ers. God, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my kid did that to someone.

The difference is your kid wouldn't do that to someone, because you're probably a good person and you have imparted that on them. My guess is the parents are scum as well.

Cephalic Trauma
03-13-2014, 10:05 AM
BTW, good posts, fellas. All good posts.

Mosbonian
03-13-2014, 10:23 AM

It's partly about an Asperger's child getting caught up in a HS drug sting. While I have no sympathy with those caught selling at that age, I do find reprehensible the actions of the undercover officer and the school.

There should be jobs lost in this whole mess...and it should start with the undercover officer.

Mosbonian
03-13-2014, 10:29 AM

I am scared to ****ing death of other kids.

When I grew up, I had two brothers and a sister, and we were pretty much a gang.
I am currently trying to pop out another one, hopefully a boy, that I can pass the tradition on to.
So if some little **** tries some shit like this on my kid, his brother will show him what a ridge hand to throat feels like.

Just to let you know....if you haven't already, find a Parent Support group to join. Also, if you haven't done so here is the web link to Autism Speaks...

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Sign up for their Facebook page too....there you can talk with other parents who face much the same fears you are having now.

But for all your fear, there is soooo much your child will teach you.

NinerDoug
03-13-2014, 12:33 PM

I seriously hope these little ****s get what's coming to them.

My 8 year old is mild to moderate. Same as yours, great personality, would never hurt anyone. I would feel the same way if something like this happened to him.

Radar Chief
03-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Wow, I had no idea there are so many of us on CP.
My son MiniRadar has high functioning autism also, a.k.a. Asperger’s.
He is incredibly bright, he’s been reading since he was 4 and in first grade a teacher just mentioned negative integers / how they work and he figured the rest of it out for himself. He’s way ahead of the curve.
He just has emotional outbursts and doesn’t do well dealing with others. Particularly if he feels he’s being picked on, he’ll lash out physically.

Cephalic Trauma
03-13-2014, 02:21 PM
He is incredibly bright, he’s been reading since he was 4 and in first grade a teacher just mentioned negative integers / how they work and he figured the rest of it out for himself. He’s way ahead of the curve.
He just has emotional outbursts and doesn’t do well dealing with others. Particularly if he feels he’s being picked on, he’ll lash out physically.

:toast:

Here's to hoping his talents are recognized and embraced by those around him. Future engineer, perhaps?

Mav
03-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Blood BOILING right now.

GloryDayz
03-13-2014, 02:58 PM
They need to force both of them into a life of porn with the most infected men in the business! Let them catch everything known to man then let their skanky asses rot in jail intil their AIDS asses die!

Jesus Christ!

GloryDayz
03-13-2014, 03:09 PM

Awesome work dad! I don't have a son with autism, but I don have one born with a cleft lip and palate, so I have a bit of an idea of the challenge that special needs bring into the picture. And with the 1,000s and 1,000s of great people out there, from a maxillofacial surgeon who is the most wonderful artist I've ever known (and I got back stage passed to the Vatican as a kid!), to to the dentists who know and do everything God ever gave somebody the skills to know, to the many other professionals in the Children's mercy system that worked tirelessly to repair the birth defect from their particular professional area, 99% of people never even know he's cleft. They just think he slip his lip as a kid or something. Cleft parents can usually tell, but not many others.

So yeah, I consider myself lucky with the challenge God gave me, but I consider myself blessed beyond comprehension with the good people the challenge has introduced me too. And for a fucking jungle rat like me, we're not supposed to get that lucky.

THAT'S why these whores can die in an AIDS fire for all I care! You lose touch with your humanity to the level they have, there's no fixing it! They'll try to put make-up on their cruel should to make it appear less horrible, but they are evil just the same! Just off them!

Skyy God
03-13-2014, 03:22 PM

Mistreatment of a high schooler with autism. It's germane as a MF.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
03-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Just send the girls to me. They'll be begging for prison.

They think abuse is funny. They haven't seen abuse yet.

My nephew has autism. Some boy just got suspended for pantsing him. Bullying is bad, period - but picking on special needs kids is just beyond low.

Radar Chief
03-13-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it but really our problems are so minor I hate to bring them up or make much of them. He’s a great kid, he just has troubles dealing with certain situations.

Future engineer, perhaps?

We will support him in whatever he wants to do we just have to keep him away from the brother in law. He’s been teaching my son blackjack and talking about taking him to Vegas someday.

GloryDayz
03-13-2014, 03:47 PM

I am scared to fucking death of other kids.

So if some little fuck tries some shit like this on my kid, his brother will show him what a ridge hand to throat feels like.

I can tell you this, love goes a LONG way in all of this. My older son's patrol members were blessed with an autistic kid, and I mean it. Every kid in that patrol has gone on to become Eagle scouts, learned compassion, and learned how to help (but actually be more patient), and a LOT of it was built around that "gang" that was often created by being that kid's "brother". They knew how and when to just be there for him, and when to laugh and help him be successful. Kids taking merit badge classes two times to make sure he was amongst friends, but not looking overly protective. Or planning to take merit badge classes with him to make sure he had support. May sound odd, but nobody missed his Eagle court of honor. Nobody! They never knew what that young man did for them, but those of us who watched them all grow together knew what a big part of it is/was. Fast forward to today, and my son is blessed with working side-by-side with another autistic child in his passion called robotics. I attribute my son's ability to work with him the way he does, and let this young man's talents flow, to his days in scouting where 7 young men started a journey and never let one get left behind. He does the same with his current co-driver, he shows him the love and support he needs to give him the confidence he needs to do the best he can. And not on some hidden small stage, on one that will be broadcast on the Internet in the coming days.

What does all that mean??? It means don't fear other kids. There will be bumps, there will be pain, but I encourage you to look into things that will let him flourish around people who will be expected to do that. Start with scouting perhaps. It may not be his thing, but it get you all involved in the Cub Scouts, and lets you gradually release him into a group of young men who will have know him for many years before. Other things like FLL (FIRST Lego League), and later with the FTC and FRC, I think there are opportunities that could be a good fit.

So please don't fear, or give up (and I know you won't give up), just let the love flow and keep trying.

Mosbonian
03-13-2014, 05:04 PM
I can tell you this, love goes a LONG way in all of this. My older son's patrol members were blessed with an autistic kid, and I mean it. Every kid in that patrol has gone on to become Eagle scouts, learned compassion, and learned how to help (but actually be more patient), and a LOT of it was built around that "gang" that was often created by being that kid's "brother". They knew how and when to just be there for him, and when to laugh and help him be successful. Kids taking merit badge classes two times to make sure he was amongst friends, but not looking overly protective. Or planning to take merit badge classes with him to make sure he had support. May sound odd, but nobody missed his Eagle court of honor. Nobody! They never knew what that young man did for them, but those of us who watched them all grow together knew what a big part of it is/was. Fast forward to today, and my son is blessed with working side-by-side with another autistic child in his passion called robotics. I attribute my son's ability to work with him the way he does, and let this young man's talents flow, to his days in scouting where 7 young men started a journey and never let one get left behind. He does the same with his current co-driver, he shows him the love and support he needs to give him the confidence he needs to do the best he can. And not on some hidden small stage, on one that will be broadcast on the Internet in the coming days.

What does all that mean??? It means don't fear other kids. There will be bumps, there will be pain, but I encourage you to look into things that will let him flourish around people who will be expected to do that. Start with scouting perhaps. It may not be his thing, but it get you all involved in the Cub Scouts, and lets you gradually release him into a group of young men who will have know him for many years before. Other things like FLL (FIRST Lego League), and later with the FTC and FRC, I think there are opportunities that could be a good fit.

So please don't fear, or give up (and I know you won't give up), just let the love flow and keep trying.

This!! My son was in Cub Scouts with a group of boys whose parents started the group because all the boys in the other groups made fun of them. When one of the boys met my son in school just after we moved there, he went home and told his dad about my son. His dad came by and personally invited my son to join...then looked at me and asked if I wanted to be an Assistant. I was traveling a lot then, but told him count me in for whenever I was home.

This group of kids was great!! They supported each other....were patient with each other and no one let anyone get down. The first Jamboree they had a tug-of-war....in the past the boys had been soundly beaten each time. They anchored my son and one of the other boys and they were immovable.

When it came time to do the hill climb, my son struggled because of his motor skills issue. What did these boys do? They teamed to support him as he climbed and he made it to the top!

Scouts can be one of those places where kids accept each other just at face value...no judgments.

cabletech94
03-13-2014, 05:55 PM
man, every single one of you.....really!!! i'm almost in tears right now. every single one of you is awesome!!! and i want to personally thank each and everyone of you!!!

i don't say it often enough, but god bless each and everyone of you!!!

GloryDayz
03-13-2014, 08:56 PM
man, every single one of you.....really!!! i'm almost in tears right now. every single one of you is awesome!!! and i want to personally thank each and everyone of you!!!

i don't say it often enough, but god bless each and everyone of you!!!

It's something as sick and disgusting as those girls that remind us that in the end most people are human and do care.

And you're welcome. This board is kind of the Wild West of thoughts, but I know that most folks, while different, are still good at heart.

And God bless you too.. All of you...

Al Bundy
03-13-2014, 08:57 PM
These girls are nothing more than predators.

Rasputin
03-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm all ears on improvements. Everything is on the table.

Leave them in the middle of the hottest part in the Sahara desert with no shoes & nothing to drink or eat. They have to survive & find a way out on their own but also happen be surrounded by snakes & spiders & scorpions.

Gonzo
03-14-2014, 12:24 AM
I want to thank everyone for speaking up and letting the Planet know of their situations. I truly thought I was alone here. It's nice to know I have a few people to talk to.
<------------------------

Look at this boy, is he not the most gorgeous boy you've ever seen? Lol

He has so many "girlfriends" at his school... it's insane. The kids there are all protective of my son and they love him. It's so different from when I was a kid. Special Kids are really accepted and taken care of.

Mosbonian
03-14-2014, 06:00 AM
I want to thank everyone for speaking up and letting the Planet know of their situations. I truly thought I was alone here. It's nice to know I have a few people to talk to.

He has so many "girlfriends" at his school... it's insane. The kids there are all protective of my son and they love him. It's so different from when I was a kid. Special Kids are really accepted and taken care of.

Gonzo.....very cute kid!

A lot of the acceptance really starts with the parents. If parents teach their kids acceptance then the child will look at yours just like he would any other. I didn't want my child handled with "kid gloves", I just wanted him to be accepted for who he is....and then let his friends be protective of him when other kids who haven't been raised to understand and accept pick on him. (Of course when you kid is usually about 3 or 4 inches taller than kids his age, acceptance sometimes comes out of fear)

Mosbonian
03-14-2014, 06:11 AM
You're obviously a great dad.

My wife and I are about to have our first kid, and I'll be honest...I've been pretty nervous. Most of my friends with kids all say that it's stressful, chaotic, and it completely changes your life etc etc, and I know that it is all true.

But reading your post, makes me remember there's more than just the stress and chaos and that there's a lot more to look forward to. Gives me a renewed sense of purpose. It's amazing how I already feel like I'm not living my life just for myself anymore, and he/she won't be born until Aug/Sep.

I got so involved in saying a few things that I skipped over this, and I didn't want to.

Nervous is fine....especially with your first kid. When your friends talk about change them might forget to tell you how it is a good change. I grew up in a dysfunctional home and I don't think I ever really understood what loving someone was until I met my wife. She taught me so much about giving of myself and what real love is.

I didn't think there was another plateau of love to ascend to...then I had kids. For all the worry about everything that goes thru your mind the moment you hold your child in your arms, or rock them to sleep, or watch their favorite cartoon and you realize there is another level.

Kids are so forgiving...one minute you screw something up and think, "what a crappy dad I am being" and the next minute they come in, hug your neck and they have forgotten it.

Good luck to you my friend....you are already headed in the right direction because you think about these things.

One Fatherly piece of advice that no one gave me....if you have a boy and you are changing his diaper ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS, have a cloth diaper handy to put over his "sprinkler".

Cmd'r&Chief
03-14-2014, 06:22 AM

We should create a small CP support group

GloryDayz
03-14-2014, 06:30 AM

Yeah, we really all are kind of awesome, but not nearly as awesome as our kids!

Al Bundy
03-14-2014, 06:31 AM

I really think this is true, even though there was 1 handicapped kid I went to school with that was protected by the jocks, I think that for the most part kids that have some special needs are protected by other kids. One of my best friends son's has downs syndrome and yeah, he doesn't get messed with.

Cmd'r&Chief
03-14-2014, 06:32 AM
One Fatherly piece of advice that no one gave me....if you have a boy and you are changing his diaper ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS, have a cloth diaper handy to put over his "sprinkler".

LoL...Nice tip for any new parent to a boy.

GloryDayz
03-14-2014, 06:33 AM
We should create a small CP support group

We already are... We're just branching out from a "Chiefs Fans" support group :grr: to one that really matters... :D

Simply Red
03-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Yes if boys that age did something like that to an autistic girl, you bet your ass they would be charged as adults.

:clap:

Cmd'r&Chief
03-14-2014, 06:47 AM
We already are... We're just branching out from a "Chiefs Fans" support group :grr: to one that really matters... :D

Does this forum have the capabilities to create small groups? I know that some forums do. It's convenient when it comes to messaging.

Rain Man
03-14-2014, 09:43 AM
I really think this is true, even though there was 1 handicapped kid I went to school with that was protected by the jocks, I think that for the most part kids that have some special needs are protected by other kids. One of my best friends son's has downs syndrome and yeah, he doesn't get messed with.

I wonder if that's changed over time. I'll be honest - when I was in high school no one looked out for the special needs kids for the most part. While we all bemoan the noncompetitive "everyone's a winner" culture that kids are raised in today, perhaps this is a positive outcome of that.

NewChief
03-14-2014, 09:45 AM
I wonder if that's changed over time. I'll be honest - when I was in high school no one looked out for the special needs kids for the most part. While we all bemoan the noncompetitive "everyone's a winner" culture that kids are raised in today, perhaps this is a positive outcome of that.

Definitely. A HUGE part of it is inclusion education, in that these kids are put in mainstream classrooms instead of segregated off at an early age, so it breeds familiarity and comfort. Kids today are MUCH more comfortable and accustomed to being around special needs kids than they were in my childhood. Hell, they're more comfortable today than they were when I get into education 10 years ago.

I find that, oftentimes, my students are better at dealing with their special needs peers than I am.

htismaqe
03-14-2014, 09:46 AM

I went to a small rural school until my sophomore year. In that setting, kids can be BRUTAL. There's nowhere to hide when the entire high school has 110 kids in it.

And despite that, the one kid in my class that had Down's was SUPER popular. Everybody loved the guy. And you didn't dare do anything to him or you had 15 people lining up across the street from the school that afternoon, waiting to kick your ass.

NewChief
03-14-2014, 09:53 AM

That's just awful. As someone with a special needs kid who is desperate for a friend besides his brother, I can completely feel for that poor kid and parents. My own son (who has borderline IQ) would be so easy to manipulate into doing something like that and would go to any lengths for a friend. Meanwhile, we, his parents, would probably be so overjoyed that he had a friend, that we'd overlook doing due diligence on the kid.

J Diddy
03-14-2014, 09:53 AM
I got so involved in saying a few things that I skipped over this, and I didn't want to.

Nervous is fine....especially with your first kid. When your friends talk about change them might forget to tell you how it is a good change. I grew up in a dysfunctional home and I don't think I ever really understood what loving someone was until I met my wife. She taught me so much about giving of myself and what real love is.

I didn't think there was another plateau of love to ascend to...then I had kids. For all the worry about everything that goes thru your mind the moment you hold your child in your arms, or rock them to sleep, or watch their favorite cartoon and you realize there is another level.

Kids are so forgiving...one minute you screw something up and think, "what a crappy dad I am being" and the next minute they come in, hug your neck and they have forgotten it.

Good luck to you my friend....you are already headed in the right direction because you think about these things.

Heh. I was lucky enough to witness my wife changing my son's first diaper. Before him she had 2 girls and I had 1, so no boy changing experience on either side. The look of awe on her face as he unleashed a rainbow-esque stream of urine that slowly came to the end of it's journey right on her forehead was priceless.

Having witnessed this first hand, I developed a changing speed that would have been the envy of every NASCAR pit crew.

Rain Man
03-14-2014, 10:00 AM
I went to a small rural school until my sophomore year. In that setting, kids can be BRUTAL. There's nowhere to hide when the entire high school has 110 kids in it.

And despite that, the one kid in my class that had Down's was SUPER popular. Everybody loved the guy. And you didn't dare do anything to him or you had 15 people lining up across the street from the school that afternoon, waiting to kick your ass.

I went to a larger rural school. Whether it was my era or my location or my particular school, I don't think life was good for special ed kids. There was one kid who was popular, and I don't think they were systematically persecuted as a group, but I think they were easy targets who didn't get any special protection. It eased up as kids got older and was probably worst in 8th or 9th grades. By 12th grade I think people were more accepting.

But the special ed kids were also very segregated. They had their own classroom, and it was in a very odd place. We never saw the kids in that class. As in, never ever, other than maybe an occasional assembly.

houstonwhodat
03-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Somebody hook these bitches up with Darren Sharper.

Radar Chief
03-14-2014, 10:09 AM

The first thing MiniRadar did straight out of the womb was piss on my shirt.

Graystoke
03-14-2014, 10:12 AM
I went to a larger rural school. Whether it was my era or my location or my particular school, I don't think life was good for special ed kids. There was one kid who was popular, and I don't think they were systematically persecuted as a group, but I think they were easy targets who didn't get any special protection. It eased up as kids got older and was probably worst in 8th or 9th grades. By 12th grade I think people were more accepting.

But the special ed kids were also very segregated. They had their own classroom, and it was in a very odd place. We never saw the kids in that class. As in, never ever, other than maybe an occasional assembly.

I went to a small school. The Special Ed kids were in the basement...really. But overall we never messed with them. In fact one kid Leo, was always hanging with us because he was so fun and inocent. We liked him a lot.

TLO
03-14-2014, 10:18 AM
Fun fact.

I'm mildly autistic. I have very few symptoms, and it doesn't have a major effect on my life. This story really grinds my gears though. I want to know why these girls did these terrible things.

Mav
03-14-2014, 12:12 PM
Fun fact.

I'm mildly autistic. I have very few symptoms, and it doesn't have a major effect on my life. This story really grinds my gears though. I want to know why these girls did these terrible things.

Because people are sadistic evil fucks, and the parents who aren't paying any attention to their kids are just as fucking responsible.

im torn, because I feel like if I ever caught my kids, or found out they were doing this, I would be devastated, and if I ever found that anyone was doing this to my kids, those people would need witness pro.

it also leads me to wonder where the FUCK was this kids parents? I ALWAYS know where my son is.

I would ESPECIALLY ALWAYS KNOW where my son was if he had something like this.

Im just fucking fired right the fuck up.

ModSocks
03-14-2014, 12:58 PM
I want to know why these girls did these terrible things.

Because they're a pair of bored teenagers. I'm sure they thought it was all fun & games.

Take my 15 yr old nephew for example. Great kid until he gets with his friends. Then he turns into a complete fucking morAn just like his buddies. Teens seem to be much worse when they're together.

ThaVirus
03-14-2014, 01:09 PM
A lot of the acceptance really starts with the parents. If parents teach their kids acceptance then the child will look at yours just like he would any other.

Unpossible /Prison Bitch

Seriously, though. You guys are awesome and yes your kid is really cute, Gonzo.

GloryDayz
03-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Here's an update about one mildly autistic kid.... He finished the day 7-1 driving a 150lb robot.

Yeah, he may have some challenges, but when it comes to driving a robot, he kicks some major ass!

I could not be more proud of him, the team, and especially my son who was there to work with him as a co-driver and help him excel at something he does very very well.

listopencil
03-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Does this forum have the capabilities to create small groups? I know that some forums do. It's convenient when it comes to messaging.

Yes it does:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/group.php?do=grouplist

bevischief
03-14-2014, 08:50 PM
My wife has a brain injury and works with the mental disabled on almost a daily basis. This happened about 20 years ago, she had to learn to walk and talk. She understands a lot of what they go thru. I know I can't go thru what she does daily. L have met most of those she cares for. May whoever have mercy on their/you're soul.

SAUTO
03-14-2014, 10:18 PM

I seriously hope these little cunts get what's coming to them.Im scared to think of what I'd do
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
03-15-2014, 07:50 AM

Yes it is. My wife was in a car wreck and had to re-learn to do everything. This was before we were married. She works with the special needs people on almost a daily basis.

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2014, 08:39 AM
where are the parents of these kids? I'm pretty sure you can point the finger at the parents of these girls and see a pattern of uninvolvement and lack of parental guidance or interest in these girl's lives.

beach tribe
03-15-2014, 09:40 AM

I went to a larger school, got into some trouble, and graduated from a very small, very rural school.
As I sit in the South FL having left the small town life right out of HS, somehow gravitating towards bigger and bigger metropolitan areas, I can't help but think back to that small school, and how going there was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Never again will I feel that sense of familiarity with an entire community of people from K-12th grade.
Surrounded here in all directions by a sea of diversity, here from everywhere from Puru, to Finland, I know that I will never again feel that sense of family, which includes watching out for and protecting your family.
Don't get me wrong, I have been shocked before by the kindness of strangers, but let's face it, there is a reason why it shocked me.
This thread has gone a long way toward quelling some of the fears that are being pushed deep down inside me.
I know that there are ****ed up kids out there.
I've seen them.
I lived in the town that held that first school that I talked about, and I stayed very close to my friends there.
Some of whom were not nice people.
And it's after I think of what put some of them in prison where they belong, that I remember how much nastier they were as 13 yr olds than as adults.
I'm getting off track here, though.
I am torn over whether I should try and give my son that small town experience that I had.
Things to consider:
My GF makes great money. Small towns will not provide that.
I am in school to be a marine engineer. (Yup, 34 back in school)
I have a ton of skills, but none more so than what I do in the marine industry, and working on ships and yachts pays a little more than bass boats.
We have gone through pain staking actions to make sure that Benjamin gets into some of the best programs available in the country at Nova University. And the Dan Marino Center is 5 min from my house and they provide free, speech and occupational therapy and work hand in hand with early steps who come to the house twice a week for behavioral.
This kind of treatment will not be available to him in out there.
I wish life would ever be as simple as it was out there back then.
It really could be.
I've been a simple man my whole life.
I still am.
Honestly, if it were up to me, I could say goodbye to all the advantages of the city, but It's no longer up to me alone...and Thank God it's not.
Luckily my son has a Parent that is a little more grounded in reality than I am. We are both lucky as hell to have her. I am way too Free Bird.
I take care of all my son's therapy, and work with him and hr and 1/2 a day at least.
Did I mention my GF pays the bills while I go to school?
I guess the decision was easy all along.

Well...not that easy........"did you ever see the beauty of the hills of Carolina, or the sweetness of the grass in Tennessee"
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dH-gnMSzmtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>