Mr. Laz
03-13-2014, 04:26 PM
according to PFT

pr_capone
03-13-2014, 04:28 PM
not seeing it on their page or twitter acct

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-13-2014, 04:29 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Former Steelers LB LaMarr Woodley agreed to a two-year deal with the Oakland Raiders with a max value of $12 million dollars.
*</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/444236730023960576">March 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mr. Laz
03-13-2014, 04:30 PM
not seeing it on their page or twitter acct
just said it on PFT TV

chiefzilla1501
03-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Lamar Woodley = Kendrell Bell

Amazing what kind of player he turned into as Keisel and Aaron Smith got older

R8RFAN
03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Justin Tuck is now a Raider and expect the Tampa Bay LT to be soon

Bowser
03-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Woodley would have been a great signing four years ago.

TimBone
03-13-2014, 05:02 PM

Are you honestly excited about the Raiders moves thus far?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Woodley would have been a great signing four years ago.

Outside of Faneca (who was still really old at the time), has there been a Steeler FA who was worth a shit?

(I guess you can count the beer looter, Mike Vrabel, but he was a scrub for them)

R8RFAN
03-13-2014, 05:11 PM

I like the pickups, I am not happy with losing Lamaar and Veldheer

mcaj22
03-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Outside of Faneca (who was still really old at the time), has there been a Steeler FA who was worth a shit?

(I guess you can count the beer looter, Mike Vrabel, but he was a scrub for them)

Keenan Lewis they let go to the Saints is pretty good but that's about it

Eureka
03-13-2014, 05:12 PM

You're starting to sound like most of these writers on BSPN & NFL.com.

MotherfuckerJones
Broke dick central

htismaqe

Donald Penn can be flat out dominant.

He can also be a fat tub of goo.

High risk, high reward.

Hoover
the rich get richer. elfin Chiefs...

TimBone
03-13-2014, 05:14 PM
You're starting to sound like most of these writers on BSPN & NFL.com.

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll say this...I thought McKenzie did a fine job cleaning up bad contracts and clearing cap space in Oakland over the last couple of years. It had me worried that Oakland was getting there shit together under the new regime. However, every move since free agency started has reassured me that they're just as clueless as ever.

R8RFAN
03-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Donald Penn can be flat out dominant.

He can also be a fat tub of goo.

High risk, high reward.

I saw that part where he has had weight problems, Raiders will either have to get him or draft a rookie, I would rather take my chances with Penn

Jiu Jitsu Jon
03-13-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure what that means, but I'll say this...I thought McKenzie did a fine job cleaning up bad contracts and clearing cap space in Oakland over the last couple of years. It had me worried that Oakland was getting there shit together under the new regime. However, every move since free agency started has reassured me that they're just as clueless as ever.

Exactly what the Germans WANT you to believe.

mcaj22
03-13-2014, 05:17 PM
how did you guys with all that cap space let Lamarr Houston just walk out the door

that's like the Chiefs letting Dontari Poe walk out the door.

R8RFAN
03-13-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm not sure what that means, but I'll say this. I thought McKenzie did a fine job cleaning up bad contracts and clearing cap space in Oakland over the last couple of years. It had me worried that Oakland was getting there shit together under the new regime. However, every move since free agency started has reassured me that they're just as clueless as ever.

RM said the whole time they are not going to spend all the cash on 1 or 2 players and they will spend alot of money, it's gonna take them a while to do it. They are determined to build this team through the draft and plug in F/As at other places... Time will tell.

This whole team needs too many upgrades to focus big money on one position other than QB

R8RFAN
03-13-2014, 05:19 PM
how did you guys with all that cap space let Lamarr Houston just walk out the door

Well, Maybe they didn't want to be here...

Eureka
03-13-2014, 05:20 PM

Houston mentioned a few months ago that he doesn't fit in Allen's scheme. They might be switching to a 3-4

Jiu Jitsu Jon
03-13-2014, 05:21 PM

Didn't we hear this last year? "Raiders are letting all their best players leave." Palmer actually surprised me. Not too shabby in Arizona. Good for him. The rest of the former Raiders really haven't done dick, though. Wish they hadn't let Rashad Jennings leave, though.

Eureka
03-13-2014, 05:24 PM

Those writers bash Oakland in every article they write.

He's only signed a few players and has a lot more $$$ to spend. Reggie will put together a good roster hopefully. It'll make 2 games a year more exciting for Chiefs fans!

mcaj22
03-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Didn't we hear this last year? Raiders are letting all their best players leave. Palmer actually surprised me. Not too shabby in Arizona. Good for him. The rest of the former Raiders really haven't done dick, though.

I don't know who on the Raiders left last year or whatever that argument is. All I know is right now, today and that's guys like Lamarr Houston and Reshad Jennings aren't bad players. I'm not talking about the Jacoby Fords or whatever slapdicks you have on your team. I'm talking about the guys that left to sign with good teams for money you guys could afford them at.

Yea it maybe a scheme issue or whatever, but I mean Lamarr Houston is a hell of a lot better than the money thrown at broke dicks like Justin Tuck and Lamarr Woodley, who both combined might barely play a total of 16 games.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
03-13-2014, 05:29 PM
I don't know who on the Raiders left last year or whatever that argument is. All I know is right now, today and that's guys like Lamarr Houston and Reshad Jennings aren't bad players. I'm not talking about the Jacoby Fords or whatever slapdicks you have on your team. I'm talking about the guys that left to sign with good teams for money you guys could afford them at.

Yea it maybe a scheme issue or whatever, but I mean Lamarr Houston is a hell of a lot better than the money thrown at broke dicks like Justin Tuck and Lamarr Woodley, who both combined might barely play a total of 16 games.

Tuck? 11 sacks last year. Let's not pretend Lamarr was some world-beater. He was an above-average player on a bad team.

Honestly I don't know what the hell is going on. Tuck & Woodley at least are a step in the right direction.

Eureka
03-13-2014, 05:30 PM

Houston is a good player and signed a 35 million dollar contract. He had 6 sacks last year and dogged it the last 6 games.

Justin tuck had 9.5 last year and signed a 2 year 11 million dollar contract.

I'm sure RM has his reasons for letting Houston go.

htismaqe
03-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Houston is a good player and signed a 35 million dollar contract. He had 6 sacks last year and dogged it the last 6 games.

You'd dog it too if you played for the worst organization in professional sports.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
03-13-2014, 05:33 PM
You'd dog it too if you played for the worst organization in professional sports.

Nigga please. The Chiefs don't exactly have a dynasty. You just have a winning season every few years.

htismaqe
03-13-2014, 05:35 PM
****a please. The Chiefs don't exactly have a dynasty. You just have a winning season every few years.

This isn't about the Chiefs and you know it.

mcaj22
03-13-2014, 05:37 PM
i'd rather a young ascending player @ 7 mil than two 30 year olds that might fall off a cliff at 5/6 million.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
03-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Nah-nah-nah-nah-nahnah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-naaa...

As I read your post that's how it sounded in my mind.

Eureka
03-13-2014, 05:46 PM
i'd rather a young ascending player @ 7 mil than two 30 year olds that might fall off a cliff at 5/6 million.

You obviously haven't seen the Raiders roster have you?

RM has a 5 year plan.

Year 1-2 purge contracts

Year 3-4 keep building through the draft and add older talent with all that Cap room. 1-2 year deals on older players. He'll prob make a another big trade in this years draft. More picks.

Year 5 ???

htismaqe
03-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Year 5 ???

4-12, new GM.

TimBone
03-13-2014, 05:59 PM
You obviously haven't seen the Raiders roster have you?

RM has a 5 year plan.

Year 1-2 purge contracts

Year 3-4 keep building through the draft and add older talent with all that Cap room. 1-2 year deals on older players. He'll prob make a another big trade in this years draft. More picks.

Year 5 Fired

FYP

DaWolf
03-13-2014, 06:00 PM
RM said the whole time they are not going to spend all the cash on 1 or 2 players and they will spend alot of money, it's gonna take them a while to do it. They are determined to build this team through the draft and plug in F/As at other places... Time will tell.

This whole team needs too many upgrades to focus big money on one position other than QB

I think Reggie's approach is smart. It is proven over time to work, and I think Dorsey will follow that approach as well. We will just have to see if Mark Davis doesn't sabatoge it all.

If these GMs are close to what Schneider has been in Seattle, Oakland vs KC should be back to SF vs Seattle levels in the next couple of years...

TimBone
03-13-2014, 06:00 PM
4-12, new GM.

ha. beat me too it.