PDA

View Full Version : Football How do you think Osweiler will do this year?

TimeForWasp
03-24-2014, 09:29 PM
After we send Manning to IR.

You heard it here first.

Why Not?
03-24-2014, 09:31 PM
With how often and hard we hit Manning last year, I can see how you think this.

RealSNR
03-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Manning's going to sweep us again. You do know that, right?

Chief_For_Life58
03-24-2014, 09:32 PM
manning is gonna have another ridiculous year

TimeForWasp
03-24-2014, 09:34 PM
Manning's going to sweep us again. You do know that, right?

All we have to do is convice Poe that Manning ate his sammich.

alpha_omega
Still waiting for that ship to come in.

lewdog
Is this supposed to be funny, clever or accurate?

I'm finding nothing.

Discuss Thrower
03-24-2014, 09:35 PM
4-8 36 yards 0/0 when he gets put into garbage time against KC at Denver after Manning hangs 5 TDs and whatever RB they have nets another two.

TimeForWasp
03-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Is this supposed to be funny, clever or accurate?

I'm finding nothing.

Keep looking. AND YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!

BullJunkandIron
03-24-2014, 09:36 PM
Maybe Andy will ass bump manning this year.

listopencil
03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
I'll say he plays in four games, completes 11 out of 16 passes (68.8%) for 95 yards and no TD's or INT's.

Easy 6
03-24-2014, 11:22 PM

Seattle handed the league a bone fide blueprint on how to slow him down, obviously not everyone has the players they do, but I still bet his stats aren't nearly as gaudy this year.

He'll still play like a HOFer, but he isn't gonna rape the regular season like that again.

listopencil
03-24-2014, 11:29 PM
Seattle handed the league a bone fide blueprint on how to slow him down, obviously not everyone has the players they do, but I still bet his stats aren't nearly as gaudy this year.

He'll still play like a HOFer, but he isn't gonna rape the regular season like that again.

The blueprint is to have an incredibly good Defense led by a D-Line full of impact players. Good luck with that.

listopencil
03-24-2014, 11:31 PM
To be clear: We weren't beat by scheme. We were beat by talent. Their D outplayed our O.

Psyko Tek
03-24-2014, 11:46 PM

wanna bet?
Denver will run that pick play all year unless your DC has the balls to play bump and run
well, balls and talent
don't see that happening much
if you don't hit the donks WR at the line they will run that pick

Iconic
03-24-2014, 11:54 PM
What are the odds of Osweiler turning out to be good?

Coochie liquor
03-25-2014, 05:06 AM

Just like us, Manning has a much harder schedule this year. I don't think he's gonna have as big if a year. Also I think (wishfully)we split with them. I think we woulda beat them at arrowhead last year had our defense not folded.

Kman34
03-25-2014, 05:43 AM
After we send Manning to IR.

You heard it here first.

43-8

RealSNR
03-25-2014, 01:51 PM
What are the odds of Osweiler turning out to be good?

0%

htismaqe
03-25-2014, 01:52 PM
I'll bet we don't manage to sack Manning more than once in both games combined.

mcaj22
03-25-2014, 01:53 PM

Seattle didn't hand anyone the blueprint unless that blueprint is "We have more talent and depth than you do" then yes.

that blueprint requires two top 10 safeties, three good CBs, three good coverage LBers and about 6 good pass rushing DLineman

who else has that? Not the ****ing Chiefs that's for sure.

Bowser

No bet here

MTG#10
Yeah this thread isn't just asking for bad karma. Now if Denver sends Alex to IR we know who to thank. Dumbass.

Discuss Thrower
03-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Yeah this thread isn't just asking for bad karma. Now if Denver sends Alex to IR we know who to thank. Dumbass.

Alex on IR before he signs a major contract would probably be the best thing to happen to KC since Pioli got canned

Just Passin' By
03-25-2014, 02:29 PM

If the NFCW is what everyone thinks it will be this season, Manning had better learn to stop leading Welker into concussions, or Manning will be joining him on the sidelines soon after he loses his outlet receiver.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Dude is fucking garbage

Easy 6
03-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Seattle didn't hand anyone the blueprint unless that blueprint is "We have more talent and depth than you do" then yes.

that blueprint requires two top 10 safeties, three good CBs, three good coverage LBers and about 6 good pass rushing DLineman

who else has that? Not the ****ing Chiefs that's for sure.

Its not rocket science, in most situations their corners played press man until the donks were fully into their routes, then they kinda settled down into a zone concept and let that extremely athletic safety duo hold the fort down ie; keep everything in front of them, until the rush could get to fathead... nothing got behind seattle, nothing.

In other words don't make your corners play trail all game, give them a boundary where they can slow down and go into a zone concept to look for underneath routes while letting the safeties handle deep coverage, in that way no one gets behind you and it makes it harder to kill you underneath... a Manning specialty.

As I said, few teams have the players to perfectly execute this strategy... but if you don't think that the rest of the NFL isn't now salivating at using aspects of what Seattle did then you're flat. out. wrong.

Its a BLUEPRINT that works, how well other teams can build it is up to them... but Mannings stats will NOT be what they were, ever again... teams now have a plan that atleast works in theory, its going to be harder for Dinver next year, period.

Deberg_1990
03-25-2014, 05:50 PM
He beats out Manning in camp. Lights it up for 37 TDs, 4300 yards
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus
03-25-2014, 05:51 PM

That's a safe bet.

Manning just doesn't get sacked much. Even when the pass rush gets to him consistently, he's one of the best at avoiding taking a sack.

I think the Seahawks only actually got 1 sack on him in the Super Bowl. Am I remembering that right?

vailpass
03-25-2014, 05:52 PM
How many seasons have teams had to come up with a blue print to stop manning?

Pasta Little Brioni
03-25-2014, 05:58 PM
That's a safe bet.

Manning just doesn't get sacked much. Even when the pass rush gets to him consistently, he's one of the best at avoiding taking a sack.

I think the Seahawks only actually got 1 sack on him in the Super Bowl. Am I remembering that right?

But they did hit the pussy and he basically gave up

Easy 6
03-25-2014, 06:03 PM

Romeo used to "play good football" against him... he won more than he lost.

Why? he rarely let that chump get him deep... fivehead could nickel and dime all he wanted between the 20's, but Romeo frustrated him in the red zone, its a fact.

vailpass
03-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Romeo used to "play good football" against him... he won more than he lost.

Why? he rarely let that chump get him deep... fivehead could nickel and dime all he wanted between the 20's, but Romeo frustrated him in the red zone, its a fact.

Yeah, I remember that. Good point.

Easy 6
03-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I remember that. Good point.

Manning is one of those rare exceptions where going balls out on pressure isn't the best bet... Romeo would drop 7-8 between the 20's and use his front 3-4 to harass, not necessarily sack because Manning has always had a great quick release, second only to Marino in that respect.

Deberg_1990
03-25-2014, 06:34 PM

He's a great QB. But he basically beats up bad Ds. You start hitting him in the mouth or crushing his pocket and WRs and he folds. its why I put him just a notch below guys like Montana and Elway. He's used to everything going his way and doesn't deal with adversity well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefaholic
03-25-2014, 06:35 PM
Unless the NFL made the choke hold illegal around Hali's neck, then the NFL goldenboy will enjoy another successful season. NOBODY will want to watch Osweiler in a primetime spot. Manning WILL stand upright, and only a handfull flags will be thrown when the game is out of hand. The Vaseline boys will do whatever necessary with assistance from the refs to keep Mannings jersey clean.

Nickel D
03-25-2014, 06:41 PM
The Big "O" will take over early in the season and put up arguably better numbers than Major Forehead, leading the Donkos to the first Super Bowl OT win.

vailpass
03-25-2014, 06:53 PM
He's a great QB. But he basically beats up bad Ds. You start hitting him in the mouth or crushing his pocket and WRs and he folds. its why I put him just a notch below guys like Montana and Elway. He's used to everything going his way and doesn't deal with adversity well.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's hard to argue with at this point. Sigh....but the guy is damn good at making things go his way.
Get on him early like Seattle did our bring your lunch.
I hope Rottweiler learns how to toughen up on that by playing a couple years under Aaron Rogers after manning goes...

Easy 6
03-25-2014, 06:59 PM
So "Rotweiller" is the nickname these days? LMAO

Hell maybe he turns out ok, but its still sounds funny building up a NOBODY with a name like that... no wonder the NFL rules.

Deberg_1990
03-25-2014, 07:00 PM
That's hard to argue with at this point. Sigh....but the guy is damn good at making things go his way.
Get on him early like Seattle did our bring your lunch.
I hope Rottweiler learns how to toughen up on that by playing a couple years under Aaron Rogers after manning goes...

Its really weird, Eli isn't nearly as good, but he plays better than Peyton under extreme pressure.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
03-25-2014, 07:02 PM
So "Rotweiller" is the nickname these days? LMAO

Hell maybe he turns out ok, but its still sounds funny building up a NOBODY with a name like that... no wonder the NFL rules.

Heh! My fucking phone auto correct just dubbed him that. AND I just crashed my rc boat into the hot tub rail.
I'M FAILING!!!

listopencil
03-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Heh! My ****ing phone auto correct just dubbed him that. AND I just crashed my rc boat into the hot tub rail.
I'M FAILING!!!

That's hilarious. If it catches on you get credit for it.

vailpass
03-25-2014, 07:22 PM
That's hilarious. If it catches on you get credit for it.

Heh, ok. Right now I'm more concerned with getting my fucking smoke cannon up and running...

listopencil
03-25-2014, 07:22 PM
Unless the NFL made the choke hold illegal around Hali's neck, then the NFL goldenboy will enjoy another successful season. NOBODY will want to watch Osweiler in a primetime spot. Manning WILL stand upright, and only a handfull flags will be thrown when the game is out of hand. The Vaseline boys will do whatever necessary with assistance from the refs to keep Mannings jersey clean.
http://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/disney-satanic-clothing-line.jpg?w=584&h=427

This new line of Disney clothing is intended to be worn every day, not just at Halloween

The Illuminati controlled Disney company pushes Satanism to children through the themes in its films. One such film is Maleficent. A new line of children’s clothing, samples of which are illustrated above, derive from that film.

While the occult themes in Disney’s films have been present from the beginning, the intention to indoctrinate children into the occult was subtle. Today? Not so subtle.

Thus, pushing children to dress like witches and evil not-quite-human creatures is not surprising.

You’ve seen the samples above. When your children beg to be indoctrinated into a Satanic cult, as junior members of the Illuminati, are you going to resist?

This effort by Disney needs to be sabotaged before it gets off the ground. Christian parents ought to bombard the company with emails of protest.

Decent non-Christians ought to do the same. And although this is another Satanic scheme cooked up by the Jewish controlled entertainment industry, I would expect decent Jews to join in the protest too.

The child’s soul you save may be your own or that of a loved one.

unlurking
03-25-2014, 08:22 PM
After reading the Fisher to LT thread, I'm wondering if the OP wouldn't be better off questioning Chase Daniel's performance expectations.

Easy 6
03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Heh! My ****ing phone auto correct just dubbed him that. AND I just crashed my rc boat into the hot tub rail.
I'M FAILING!!!

An RC boat? oh you just know how to rub it in you rich prick... I want your money.

Don't create a job for me noooo **** that, I just want your money on my EBT card NOW... DO IT GIMME MY FREE AMERICAN MONEY!

Reerun_KC
03-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Sutton is still the DC. Stupid chiefs fans.

salame
03-25-2014, 09:42 PM
http://forums.gideontech.com/vps/data/500/thread-is-stupid.jpg