PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink This Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband

R8RFAN
03-29-2014, 06:44 PM
http://www.worthytoshare.com/wp-content/uploads/This-Pretty-Girl-Was-Seeking-A-Rich-Husband.jpg

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:

Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO
http://www.worthytoshare.com/pretty-girl-seeking-rich-husband-reply-got-banker-priceless#

Dave Lane
03-29-2014, 06:50 PM
Q Q Q

houstonwhodat
03-29-2014, 06:50 PM
Told that bitch.

Dave Lane
03-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Told that bitch.

So you saw it the 4th time it was posted ehhh?

Shogun
This is pretty old, but funny still

Simply Red
does she even bleach her ass?

R8RFAN
03-29-2014, 06:52 PM
i don't read past the 1st page so therefore not a single fuck is given

OldSchool
03-29-2014, 06:52 PM
Awesome response, lol.

Hammock Parties
03-29-2014, 06:57 PM
http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/slap.gif

FloridaMan88
03-29-2014, 07:02 PM
therefore not a single **** is given

That is pretty much the consensus reaction to anything you post on here.

CoMoChief
03-29-2014, 07:21 PM
2 yrs ago Q

Rain Man
03-29-2014, 07:23 PM
I know how to spell the word 'advise' better than the CEO of J.P. Morgan.

Saccopoo
03-29-2014, 07:25 PM

Finance majors...whatcha gonna do?

srvy
03-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Whats a JP Morgan CEO doing reading posts on a dating site? I'm call Bull on this one. My guess the reply is from a 7-11 employee on break in the back room.

Bl00dyBizkitz
03-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Finance majors...whatcha gonna do?

Make a lot of $$$

Rain Man
03-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Whats a JP Morgan CEO doing reading posts on a dating site? I'm call Bull on this one. My guess the reply is from a 7-11 employee on break in the back room.

Yeah, probably.

I know how to spell the word 'advise' better than a typical worker at 7-11.

luv
03-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Yeah, probably.

I know how to spell the word 'advise' better than a typical worker at 7-11.

First thing I caught.

TripleThreat
03-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Why is there a 500k$ banker on a dating forum site? 20$ says the reply was from a 20 year old teen in his moms basement who spent a hour writing the reply.

Lex Luthor
03-29-2014, 09:27 PM
http://www.snopes.com/love/dating/golddigger.asp

Reaper16
03-29-2014, 09:37 PM
It reads like an average guy on Reddit had a realization halfway through the semester in a basic finance course.

Gadzooks
03-29-2014, 09:54 PM

After that he says: "This has better chance than finding a rich fool." - WTF?

Up until "advice" it was an enjoyable read. How he did talk english after it said was no good.

Easy 6
03-29-2014, 10:03 PM
This one may have been proven fake, but there is an actual website out there for this scenario, don't quote me on this but I think its "sugardaddy.com"

Lotta desperate, pathetic and rich mfers out there... apparently.

Jamie
03-29-2014, 10:05 PM
http://www.worthytoshare.com/wp-content/uploads/This-Pretty-Girl-Was-Seeking-A-Rich-Husband.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is Anne Hathaway.

GloryDayz
03-29-2014, 10:27 PM
This is played-out equally at many levels... I recall talking to one Navy fighter pilot's wife who was soon to be an ex-wife, who was oddly angry that she was being "dumped" for what was suspected to be a younger model. She forget that she married a fighter pilot, used her looks, mouth, lips, legs and touch to seal the deal, then became what's called a "Mrs. ChaChesta" in the process (if you're aren't close to it, you prolly aren't familiar with the term). What she missed is that he was not only STILL a fighter pilot, but the XO of a fighter squadron, and she was sagging like drop tanks. For a stay-at-home Mom with both kids in school and a nanny, a gym membership, and a home gym, that seemed sad. After two kids he was flying faster than ever, shooting better missiles, and had pretty-much the same beach bunny hopping his dick (this time with a totally shaved pussy and modern skills) than he did some 20 years before; and she was sagging at the eyes, tits and ass... He was a centurion, she looked like she was from the last century! Yeah, he was better, she now sucked (and not dick)!

She was angry...

GloryDayz
03-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Would do........

TEX
03-29-2014, 11:10 PM
$500K income and the guy cant spell....

tk13
03-29-2014, 11:11 PM
I heard this was written by George Carlin.

TripleThreat
03-29-2014, 11:13 PM
This is played-out equally at many levels... I recall talking to one Navy fighter pilot's wife who was soon to be an ex-wife, who was oddly angry that she was being "dumped" for what was suspected to be a younger model. She forget that she married a fighter pilot, used her looks, mouth, lips, legs and touch to seal the deal, then became what's called a "Mrs. ChaChesta" in the process (if you're aren't close to it, you prolly aren't familiar with the term). What she missed is that he was not only STILL a fighter pilot, but the XO of a fighter squadron, and she was sagging like drop tanks. For a stay-at-home Mom with both kids in school and a nanny, a gym membership, and a home gym, that seemed sad. After two kids he was flying faster than ever, shooting better missiles, and had pretty-much the same beach bunny hopping his dick (this time with a totally shaved pussy and modern skills) than he did some 20 years before; and she was sagging at the eyes, tits and ass... He was a centurion, she looked like she was from the last century! Yeah, he was better, she now sucked (and not dick)!

She was angry...

I like read this, but i just dont understand, fuk bro honestly help me understand cause this is too intelligent but sounds spot on lol

Sannyasi
03-29-2014, 11:19 PM
And that J.P. Morgan CEO was Albert Einstein.

TimBone
03-29-2014, 11:48 PM
That bitch better do the laundry! Amirite, R8ers?

Easy 6
03-30-2014, 12:27 AM
I like read this, but i just dont understand, fuk bro honestly help me understand cause this is too intelligent but sounds spot on lol

The adrenaline pumped, cocksure fighter pilot maintained his vigor in spite of age, he had something to live for outside of civilian life, he mastered state of the art flying machines and he didn't let a woman kill his testosterone.

The self seeking wife got old quick because she was a selfish, ladder climbing whore who everyone used up as fast as possible and moved on from just as fast... she ultimately got complacent, fat and lost her looks because she didn't have the same joi de vivre as her husband.

That would be my take, military wives... they're scandalous no doubt.

Sorter
03-30-2014, 12:29 AM
The snopes article was interesting as far as validity is concerned.

Jakemall
03-30-2014, 01:27 AM
2 yrs ago Q

And it wasn't true then, either.

R8RFAN
03-30-2014, 06:05 AM
That bitch better do the laundry! Amirite, R8ers?

You damn skippy:D

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 07:53 AM

In cities with fighter plane bases, "hot chicks" hang out in Officer's Clubs trying to score a pilot. Once they do that, they live a sort of awesome life with a hubby who has what most folks think is a pretty cool job. Fifteen years later he's still a fighter pilot, he's usually in pretty decent shape, she's not 'as' hot, and gravity is well on its way to winning. The aging whore does things while hubby is on cruise to "make her feel young again"...

Fast forward a bit and pilot trades-in "hag with shag" for a philly... Soon-to-be ex-wife ends up in O-club sagging and mad and thinks getting part of his retirement "will show him"!

A scene played-out in fighter-town USA every month of the year.

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 07:54 AM
The adrenaline pumped, cocksure fighter pilot maintained his vigor in spite of age, he had something to live for outside of civilian life, he mastered state of the art flying machines and he didn't let a woman kill his testosterone.

The self seeking wife got old quick because she was a selfish, ladder climbing whore who everyone used up as fast as possible and moved on from just as fast... she ultimately got complacent, fat and lost her looks because she didn't have the same joi de vivre as her husband.

That would be my take, military wives... they're scandalous no doubt.

Yup.. Fucking bitches!

Fish
03-30-2014, 08:03 AM
I'm pretty sure this is Anne Hathaway.

Which makes the story even worse. That greedy cunt.

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 08:09 AM
Which makes the story even worse. That greedy cunt.

I would PIIHB.... And mouth.... And every other hole!

ptlyon
03-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Whore

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 08:17 AM
Whore

Wow......

Lonewolf Ed
03-30-2014, 08:48 AM
First thing I caught.

Second for me. The first was the pic of Anne Hathaway.

luv
03-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Second for me. The first was the pic of Anne Hathaway.

That's who I thought it was, too. Is it her? I started second guessing.

13and3
03-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Marry a black athlete. Its what other money grubbing whores do.

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 01:16 PM

On this we agree...

And that's why in cases that involve athletes (of any color), assholes or not, I start with "not guilty" until "proof" is shown. If it's all going to be based on "she said, she said", I'm not sure I think a guy who could tap as much hot pussy as he wants needs to resort to "rape" to get his Ricky-Thing wet. So it may be true, but they're going to need more than "I said no, but he kept going anyway."

On the flip side, I'm not going to judge the women as whores or nuns, but when push comes to shove and you're in a man's room at 2:00am, and you're not fresh off a farm without TV or Internet (that you never left), I'm thinking the "innocent" part of "innocent until proven guilt" wins.

Sad if a rape goes unpunished, but it takes more than mere words to qualify as "proof" IMO.

But that's just me....

Red Dawg
03-30-2014, 01:16 PM

Lol. So true.

Reaper16
03-30-2014, 01:23 PM
On this we agree...

And that's why in cases that involve athletes (of any color), assholes or not, I start with "not guilty" until "proof" is shown. If it's all going to be based on "she said, she said", I'm not sure I think a guy who could tap as much hot pussy as he wants needs to resort to "rape" to get his Ricky-Thing wet. So it may be true, but they're going to need more than "I said no, but he kept going anyway."

On the flip side, I'm not going to judge the women as whores or nuns, but when push comes to shove and you're in a man's room at 2:00am, and you're not fresh off a farm without TV or Internet (that you never left), I'm thinking the "innocent" part of "innocent until proven guilt" wins.

Sad if a rape goes unpunished, but it takes more than mere words to qualify as "proof" IMO.

But that's just me....

Really then you should suspend judgment entirely until proof is established. Not begin with "not guilty" but rather begin without judgment entirely on either party. Otherwise it sounds like the caricature of "lying, money-grubbing whore" is your default assumption of women who make a rape allegation.

srvy
03-30-2014, 01:29 PM

What Fatass Williams sister should I whore around with?

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Really then you should suspend judgment entirely until proof is established. Not begin with "not guilty" but rather begin without judgment entirely on either party. Otherwise it sounds like the caricature of "lying, money-grubbing whore" is your default assumption of women who make a rape allegation.

I see your point, but I think "innocent until proven guilty" starts with the assumption of innocent and establishing proof is the burden of the accuser. And "I told him no" is hardly proof. And I don't think leading what some hard-liners call a promiscuous life makes you either a whore, slut, or even immoral, but common sense does say playing the Nun card later on is a bit disingenuous at face value.

All I'm saying is uncorroborated conversation isn't enough, and prolly should not have been since the 70's or 80s.

vailpass
03-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Just another day in Scottsdale...

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 01:44 PM
What Fatass Williams sister should I whore around with?

My dick may not come out for a week! Can we please go back to pics of Anne Hathaway??

http://planetxot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Anne-Hathaway-Beautiful-Dress.jpg

http://www.newsorena.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/anne-hathaway-hot-234x300.jpg

http://www.apnatimepass.com/anne-hathaway-hot-photos-2.jpg

Just Passin' By
03-30-2014, 01:46 PM
...And I don't think leading what some hard-liners call a promiscuous life makes you either a whore, slut, or even immoral,...

Well, yeah, it does. By definition.

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 01:52 PM
Well, yeah, it does. By definition.

I don't. I think it makes you alive and not boring.

vailpass
03-30-2014, 01:58 PM

Not disagreeing but curious: how would you define "slut"?

Just Passin' By
03-30-2014, 01:59 PM

No offense, but what you think doesn't matter, in terms of accuracy.. You don't get to re-define the English language. It's definitional.

Definition of SLUT
chiefly British : a slovenly woman
a : a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute
b : a saucy girl : minx

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slut

A promiscuous women is, indeed, a slut, by definition.

Definition of WHORE
: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slut?ref=dictionary&word=whore#

A promiscuous women is also a whore, by definition.

Katipan
03-30-2014, 02:02 PM
On this we agree...

But that's just me....

I'm very much opposed to handing out victim cards all willy nilly. I think it would behoove my sex to take a little more responsibility for positions we find ourselves in. But that being said. There are far easier ways to get your dick wet than by rape. It absolutely has nothing to do with the physical hard on and everything to do with the mental one.

vailpass
03-30-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm very much opposed to handing out victim cards all willy nilly. I think it would behoove my sex to take a little more responsibility for positions we find ourselves in. But that being said. There are far easier ways to get your dick wet than by rape. It absolutely has nothing to do with the physical hard on and everything to do with the mental one.

Absofuckinglutely...

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Not disagreeing but curious: how would you define "slut"?

I choose not to. It's derogatory and usually sexist. Not worth my time...

But if I to put words to it, I'd say Michelle Obama is a slut.

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 02:14 PM
No offense, but what you think doesn't matter, in terms of accuracy.. You don't get to re-define the English language. It's definitional.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slut

A promiscuous women is, indeed, a slut, by definition.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slut?ref=dictionary&word=whore#

A promiscuous women is also a whore, by definition.

Sure I can... Words are redifined all the time. Look at the word gay.

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 02:19 PM

I agree. That's why I don't think most of these cases where some girl cries rape should go much further than, "what proof do you have that it wasn't consensual, and was a violent act? And semen in the panties or elsewhere proves only that there was sex, not that it wasn't consensual."

Just Passin' By
03-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Sure I can... Words are redifined all the time. Look at the word gay.

The word gay still means what it meant before.

a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>
b : brilliant in color

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay

A new definition has been added due to modern usage, but the old definition remains. A promiscuous woman is still immoral, a slut and a whore, by definition. Your personal love, respect and/or admiration for such a woman is a separate issue.

BlackHelicopters
03-30-2014, 02:22 PM

LMAO

srvy
03-30-2014, 02:47 PM
The word gay still means what it meant before.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay

A new definition has been added due to modern usage, but the old definition remains. A promiscuous woman is still immoral, a slut and a whore, by definition. Your personal love, respect and/or admiration for such a woman is a separate issue.

F all there this crap and lets just go with trollop.

Simply Red
03-30-2014, 03:53 PM
would plow.

lewdog
03-30-2014, 03:56 PM

I'd say opposite.

I bet she's got them legs shut like a well oiled bear trap!

Simply Red
03-30-2014, 04:06 PM
I'd say opposite.

WOULD PLOW!

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 04:35 PM
I'd say opposite.

Once the trap closes, opportunities abound....

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 04:36 PM
WOULD PLOW!

No cuts pal, line forms at the her rear!!!!

go bo
03-30-2014, 04:40 PM
I'd say opposite.

i've never been a mountain man, but don't you leave the traps open to catch a bear?

lewdog
03-30-2014, 04:59 PM
i've never been a mountain man, but don't you leave the traps open to catch a bear?

AHhhhhh so I've go to explain this......sigh.

Bear presents itself to a well oiled bear trap, steps in it, it immediately closes hard.

A man presents himself to Michelle and like a well oiled bear trap, she closes her legs immediately.

Sigh...........

GloryDayz
03-30-2014, 05:28 PM
AHhhhhh so I've go to explain this......sigh.

Bear presents itself to a well oiled bear trap, steps in it, it immediately closes hard.

A man presents himself to Michelle and like a well oiled bear trap, she closes her legs immediately.

Sigh...........

Amiright?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/12/article-2307278-13572FCF000005DC-841_306x501.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/240/c/6/figure_4_leglock_by_anotherguttersnipe-d5cp5nm.png