PDA

View Full Version : Life so I have my first actual internal checkup tomorrow of my heart

J Diddy
04-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Can't sleep. Tripping they're going to find something bad....again and require surgery.....again. Nothing more than a cardiograph but more than what's been done since I got out. Admission to the hospital, I think, is what's freaking me out the most. Can't say as I much care for them places.

cosmo20002
04-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Good luck...just keep your feet out of it for now. Don't even raise the topic. They'll be way too distracted to focus on the heart stuff. Seriously though...best wishes.

J Diddy
04-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Good luck...just keep your feet out of it for now. Don't even raise the topic. They'll be way too distracted to focus on the heart stuff. Seriously though...best wishes.

FTR, when I had my surgery the nurses loved my tattoo. I think that my pic didn't do it justice.

Demonpenz
04-02-2014, 12:33 AM
I'll put a beer by your statue.

J Diddy
04-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I'll put a beer by your statue.

Hey you remember many years ago when you were funny?

Demonpenz
04-02-2014, 12:35 AM
rororororr

Demonpenz
04-02-2014, 12:36 AM
nope

RustShack
04-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Heart problems suck. Good luck.

Dayze
04-02-2014, 01:57 AM
if you have 4.4 speed, I don't think you'll have any issues with admission.

(good luck though for real)

Smed1065
04-02-2014, 02:01 AM
Doubt 9its bad cause doubt you have a heart. If you do GFL............

PhillyChiefFan
04-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Best of luck today

DanT
04-02-2014, 05:11 AM
Good luck, Dick Bull. That's a stressful situation. It will be good when it's over and you and the docs have the updated information on your heart and a plan of action.

Simply Red
04-02-2014, 05:18 AM

You're a drunk fool.

GL bud w/ the analysis today, DB.

Cannibal
04-02-2014, 05:24 AM
You get through it without issue, no worries.

tooge
04-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Hope it goes well. Hospitals suck. I once snuck two beers in to my room in a backpack from a friend. Got first one with dinner. Second was confiscated.

htismaqe
04-02-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm sure it will be fine. Prayers for ya regardless...

J Diddy
04-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Guess it's all good. Daria was my echocardiogram host today and was as emotionless and icy as my first wife. In and out. Spent more time worrying about it than the procedure took.

Hadn't been in the hospital since they chopped me open so I guess I was little freaked out. My last memories weren't great.

Thinks for the well wishes and prayers though.

booger
04-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Great news man!

crossbow
04-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Been there too. Not liking hospitals either but it gets better with time. Stay strong.

Fairplay
04-02-2014, 07:57 AM
Guess it's all good. Daria was my echocardiogram host today and was as emotionless and icy as my first wife. In and out. Spent more time worrying about it than the procedure took.

Hadn't been in the hospital since they chopped me open so I guess I was little freaked out. My last memories weren't great.

Celebrate by getting a big mac and fries.

Buehler445
04-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Good news dude.

Glad all is well.

htismaqe
04-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Daria was my echocardiogram host today and was as emotionless and icy as my first wife.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608044258269466021&pid=15.1

Eleazar
04-02-2014, 08:14 AM

I assume you already did the holter? What were the results of that?

Glad to hear you are taking care of your heart, you only get one of those! :thumb:

BlackHelicopters
04-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Great news!

vailpass
04-02-2014, 11:29 AM

:thumb:

Gonzo
04-02-2014, 11:34 AM

You're a drunk fool.

GL bud w/ the analysis today, DB.

This...

At first I just disabled his rep, now I think he may be due a vacation.

Gonzo
04-02-2014, 11:38 AM
There, he's out for a while.

Good luck with your checkup man. I'm pulling for you.

Mr. Plow
04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
This...

At first I just disabled his rep, now I think he may be due a vacation.

Smed is harmless. Well, I think he is harmless. I've never read a post of his that made enough sense to determine whether he was making threats or ordering chicken wings.

vailpass
There, he's out for a while.

Good luck with your checkup man. I'm pulling for you.

Well played...

Mr. Plow
Glad everything checked out ok Dick.

Gonzo
04-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Smed is harmless. Well, I think he is harmless. I've never read a post of his that made enough sense to determine whether he was making threats or ordering chicken wings.

Fuck that. he was obviously hitting the rock or something last night. I see shit like this again and he can take a month off instead of ten days. How many people have I banned in my 2 years as a mod, five maybe? I'm the type that never does that unless I find it offensive, (which takes a lot).
I know dude has his problems but Dick was legitimately scared for his life in this thread and drunk/stoned asshole comes on to troll. Just not cool in my book.

Mr. Plow
04-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Fuck that. he was obviously hitting the rock or something last night. I see shit like this again and he can take a month off instead of ten days. How many people have I banned in my 2 years as a mod, five maybe? I'm the type that never does that unless I find it offensive, (which takes a lot).
I know dude has his problems but Dick was legitimately scared for his life in this thread and drunk/stoned asshole comes on to troll. Just not cool in my book.

You misinterpreted what I was saying. I don't care if you ban him & never let him back. He only shows up every once in awhile and when he does, he never makes any sense. He's always been that way. I'd be surprised if he knew which thread he was in.

Gonzo
04-02-2014, 12:03 PM
You misinterpreted what I was saying. I don't care if you ban him & never let him back. He only shows up every once in awhile and when he does, he never makes any sense. He's always been that way. I'd be surprised if he knew which thread he was in.

No I got you, brother. I'm fired up today I guess. I know he's harmless but he's done this shit before without consequence, AFAIK.

You, out of everyone here knows how I am. It takes a shit ton of stupidity for me to take notice.
He trolled my thread first with his nonsensical shtick.
Meh, I doubt he'll even see that he was banned. LOL

Mr. Plow
04-02-2014, 12:06 PM
No I got you, brother. I'm fired up today I guess. I know he's harmless but he's done this shit before without consequence, AFAIK.

You, out of everyone here knows how I am. It takes a shit ton of stupidity for me to take notice.
He trolled my thread first with his nonsensical shtick.

He'll probably think he forgot to pay his Chiefsplanet internet bill for the month.

Pennywise
04-02-2014, 12:30 PM

Change his username to Smegma365 for being such a dick cheese then.

J Diddy
04-02-2014, 01:16 PM
**** that. he was obviously hitting the rock or something last night. I see shit like this again and he can take a month off instead of ten days. How many people have I banned in my 2 years as a mod, five maybe? I'm the type that never does that unless I find it offensive, (which takes a lot).

I think he was joking. GFL=Good fucking luck

Phobia
04-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Glad to hear you're going to live for another 2-3 years. Congrats.

go bo
04-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Glad to hear you're going to live for another 2-3 years. Congrats.

couldna said it better myself...

here's to ya mayor! :BLVD: