PDA

View Full Version : Money Women are stupid

TLO
04-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Please note the opinions from this article do not reflect my own personal views
—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

http://www.answersfrommen.com/2012/05/why-women-are-stupid/

May 28, 2012

Originally posted on June 7, 2011. Due to the overwhelming popularity of this article, and the positive and negative feedback from men and women, we deemed it necessary to run it again.

We seem to have been saying a lot of this lately, but here goes. The views in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and proprietors of AnswersFromMen.com. The opinions made in this article are the opinions of the author.

Women today, do a lot of whining and complaining about how the world does not treat them equally or fairly despite the ever growing number of women in the workforce, the higher levels of education, and the subsequent higher paying jobs that they are earning. Yes, men still earn more on average than women do (at least White and Asian males do), but women still have a lot advantages that men could never have. If they choose not to take advantage of what was given to them, then they should not complain. Women are stupid. There are millions of reasons why they are stupid, but below are the most glaring examples of stupidity.

1. Women are stupid because they fake orgasms – Yes, it had to be said. Faking orgasms is ridiculous. Not only are you pretending to be in the throws of passion to coddle the feelings of some idiot who does not know the difference between a belly button, a butt hole, and a clitoris, but you are also depriving yourself of one of the few real pleasures in life. There are only three simple pleasures in any person’s life that are worth participating in every time, dining on the perfect meal, finding a peaceful mind, and having a mind-numbing orgasm. Most men (at least the ones who have actually witnessed a real female orgasm) wish that they could have just one female orgasm in their lifetime. Men get about 30 seconds of intense sensation and about 5-10 seconds of good release. Women get a toe-curling, head-shaking, body-convulsing, borderline spiritual experience that lasts for as long as their partner can please them. Why on Earth, would anyone with half a brain fake that? When you fake an orgasm, your partner never learns how to please a woman and more importantly, never learns how to please you. And, you spend half an hour pretending to enjoy yourself while this clueless retard (I’m sorry “mentally challenged” person) fumbles around in your pelvic area. Stop faking orgasms and tell him the truth. You have more fun letting your cellphone vibrate in your pocket or riding your bike down a bumpy road than you have with him in the bedroom. Do you remember the time you left your cellphone in your back pocket, and the volume was all the way up. It was magical, right? He needs to know about that so that he can improve.

2. Women are stupid because they listen to Oprah – Who should you ask for relationship advice? The eighty year old career bachelorette that has never been married and spends more time with her best friend than her boyfriend? “Good call.” At least Dr. Phil was married, and he’s gay (Dr. Phil’s homosexual tendencies are probably a figment of my imagination, but you have to have an overload of estrogen to be Oprah’s pet, right?). Oprah does not care about anyone’s relationship. Hell, she does not care about her own relationships (that includes you Steadmon). You go on her show, cry for the camera, and her ratings go through the roof. She tells millions of housewives to buy some crappy self help book and it becomes a best seller. Oprah cares about herself. The only thing that any woman should ask Oprah about is how to make money. That is the subject that she knows and the only reason that she should be doling out advice.

3. Women are stupid because they like bad boys – There are plenty of nice guys that are waiting around to meet a nice, attractive woman with whom to spend the rest of their life. Unfortunately for them, women notoriously fall for the guys that treat them like dirt. There are myths (that were probably thought up by a smart bad boy) that, A. Some bad boys have a good heart, and B. That the right girl can convince even the worst bad boy to change his ways and settle down. They are just myths, ladies. Bad boys do not settle down with the right girl. You are not the right girl unless you sleep with a bad boy, and you will not be the only girl with whom he is sleeping. Guys, in general, do not settle down until they are ready to do so. You can not trap them. You can not convince them to be good. Bad boys know that good girls like them and they exploit that. He seems really nice until you find out that he is sleeping with your best friend… and your sister.

4. Women are stupid because they show cleavage and get upset when men look at it – Most women think that they should be able to wear whatever they want to wear without being ogled and harassed mercilessly by overly aggressive men. They are right. Theoretically, women should be able to wear and do whatever they want to do. Hypothetically, you should also be able to work for a company, let’s say Enron, for thirty years, retire, and live off your investments. In theory, almost anything works. However, reality is sometimes a bit different. Most men are visually stimulated, and a pair of bouncing boobs will grab any man’s attention in reality (gay men like boobs too). So, if you show off “the girls” at work, at the grocery store, or anywhere in public, expect a little male attention. And, stop feeling objectified, because you could have avoided the blank, chest-level stares with a little more clothing.

5. Women are stupid because they get plastic surgery to impress other people – The women that see you after your facelift or nose job are laughing behind your back. You may soothe yourself with chants of, “They’re just jealous,” and “They wish that they could look like me.” But, regardless of the reason that you changed your appearance, you are now consistently the butt of women’s jokes. And, men probably have no clue that you changed anything unless you went from an A cup to DD cup. You will get more attention from them, but most of it will be negative, and you will subject yourself to a lot of objectification from them. You really can not please men or women with any physical changes that you made, so the reasons for your plastic surgery were completely based in your own insecurities. Grow up and deal with having your big nose or small breasts.

This woman who looked flawless on the left, had plastic surgery, and now looks like a clown.

6. Women are stupid because some of them think that being a single mom will be easy – For the women that thought that they were building a foundation for a good relationship with a man who turned out to be a coward, this statement is not about you. This statement is for the women who purposely got pregnant in an attempt to be an “independent woman” and a mother. In most things, women do not need men. Women are self-sufficient, responsible human beings in most cases. Men and women need each other to raise children. There is a reason that conception only happens when a woman’s egg meets a man’s sperm. There is a reason that children who are raised in a single parent home invariably seek their other parent. Women that grow up without fathers generally have difficulty connecting with men, so they sabotage their relationships with men or look for affection through sex. Men that do not have a relationship with their father have less respect for authority (particularly male authority) and often end up in the criminal system. Children need both of their parents. And, there are too many self-righteous women that have been hurt by a trifling man, that seek to hurt that man by disallowing any contact from him to his children. This is stupid. It is stupid to think that raising a child to be an upstanding citizen without help is easy. Children siphon money out of your pockets, ladies. The television programs that show spunky lawyers who are single moms are lying to you. Kids get injured, which costs money. They participate in school programs, which costs money. They eat, which unless you plan to breastfeed them until they reach college, will cost you money. Television shows never show single mothers on welfare. Unless you are independently wealthy, you will need child support (which you will not get from the dead beat dad), use government assistance (that’s welfare), or find work that involves a pole and no clothing. Please, do not decide to be a single parent because it is not easy.

7. Women are stupid because they constantly complain about things that they do absolutely nothing to fix – Yes, sometimes people just needs to vent their frustrations, but women seem to need a lot more venting than men do. With men, at the end of a bad day, you get a response similar to, “This day sucks!”, which is an eruption of the emotion that could not be released while the person or things that caused the day to suck were near. When listening to a woman vent, the conversation sounds more like the flow of explosive diarrhea spouting uninterrupted from her mouth about the small, meaningless occurrences of any regular day that she has somehow turned into purposeful slights, though all the disservices could have all been solved by ignoring or confronting the the person that initially made them.

Woman: “I sat behind this guy that was driving 35 mph on the freeway for 10 minutes. I could not believe that he was driving so slow. It was as if he was personally trying to make me late for work.”

Man: “Why didn’t you just drive around him?”

Woman: *evil stare, with arms folded* “That’s not the point.”

Woman: “Then, Britney took my stapler to her desk and kept it there all day. My stapler is still on the top of her desk right now.

Man: Did you need it?

Woman: Yes! Why do you think that I’m telling you this?

Man: Did you ask for it back?

Woman: *menacing stare* Why don’t you listen to me?!

8. Women are stupid because they want a gay guy friend – Do not mistake this for gay bashing. Gay guys are awesome. They are clever, they dress well, they know all the hot women, and they know where all the deals are. But, they serve no real purpose for a straight woman. Women usually know all the latest fashion designers and what styles of clothes are popular. Or maybe they just know another woman that keeps up with all that. Hell, they dress better than men without that knowledge; scientists have to be close to finding a shopping gene that is exclusive to the “X” chromosome. Outside of the occasional talk about penises, why would women specifically want a gay man friend?

9. Women are stupid because they can not drive – Oka y, women do know how to drive, but they find everything that they can possibly do or attempt to do while driving which ultimately renders them useless behind the steering wheel of a car. You can not pay attention to the road, put on your make-up, yell at the kids, sing along to your favorite song, find those papers, and not cause three accidents on your way to work. And, why and how do women take self-pics and post them to Facebook while on the road? Just drive.

10. Women are stupid because they have PMS – Don’t blame men for what God did to you. Write a petition against your menstrual cycle and send it to Him by carrier pigeon. Men know that you have cramps, and you are extra hormonal along with the God-awful bleeding, but really have to face the wrath of your monthly visitor regularly? Cut out your ovaries or take some Midol. We did not give you periods, so don’t bite our heads off.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm sure this'll go over well.

TLO
04-14-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm sure this'll go over well.

:evil:

luv
04-14-2014, 12:36 PM
#10 is especially amusing. You think women bite your head off simply because they're PMSing? Based on your opinion of women, I'm guessing that's only part of your problem. LMAO

Also, men will never understand PMS. Never.

Canofbier
04-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Barf.

J Diddy
04-14-2014, 12:39 PM
#10 is especially amusing. You think women bite your head off simply because they're PMSing? Based on your opinion of women, I'm guessing that's only part of your problem. LMAO

I don't wish to understand it. I wish to remain oblivious to it and to keep fearing it.

Saccopoo
Big Smoke's ideal woman:

http://www.schmifordimages.com/img/s1/v21/p747178574-3.jpg

BlackHelicopters
Very informative

KC native
04-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Sorry, but you should encourage your woman to have a gay guy friend.

That has saved me from countless chick flicks and romantic comedies.

J Diddy
04-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Big Smoke's ideal woman:

Hell if that woman was cooking something while cleaning she'd be my ideal woman too.

TLO
04-14-2014, 12:41 PM

Nope. These aren't my own personal views.

And you're right, we'll never understand PMS.

J Diddy
04-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Sorry, but you should encourage your woman to have a gay guy friend.

That has saved me from countless chick flicks and romantic comedies.

How does you being the gay guy friend save you from countless chick flicks and romantic comedies?

Donger
04-14-2014, 12:42 PM
This is confusing a lack of intelligence with complexity. The complexity of women is a huge attraction for me. Well, tits too, of course.

luv
04-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Nope. These aren't my own personal views.

And you're right, we'll never understand PMS.

Oh, yeah. Not YOU you. I was referring to the author, or the general "you" to encompass any guy who agrees with all of this. :)

Eleazar
04-14-2014, 12:45 PM
For the women that thought that they were building a foundation for a good relationship with a man who turned out to be a coward, this statement is not about you.

Why not?

KC native
04-14-2014, 12:46 PM
How does you being the gay guy friend save you from countless chick flicks and romantic comedies?

You are terrible at being funny. You should stop embarrassing yourself.

Katipan
04-14-2014, 12:50 PM
None of that is applicable to me except I want simply red to be gay.

jiveturkey
04-14-2014, 12:52 PM
As I've aged I've come to the realization that we're two totally different animals. That helps me to be more patient.

Like when my wife speeds up to get a red light faster. She's just a different animal.

An animal that goes through brakes and tires like a NASCAR driver.

Saccopoo
04-14-2014, 12:55 PM
None of that is applicable to me except I want simply red to be gay.

He's not?

Really?

TLO
04-14-2014, 12:56 PM
This thread may be going places...

sedated
04-14-2014, 12:57 PM
#3 and #7 are true. There are evolutionary reasons behind #3. #7 is the one of toughest parts of being in a relationship.

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Please note the opinions from this article do not reflect my own personal views
—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

http://www.answersfrommen.com/2012/05/why-women-are-stupid/

May 28, 2012

Originally posted on June 7, 2011. Due to the overwhelming popularity of this article, and the positive and negative feedback from men and women, we deemed it necessary to run it again.

We seem to have been saying a lot of this lately, but here goes. The views in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and proprietors of AnswersFromMen.com. The opinions made in this article are the opinions of the author.

Women today, do a lot of whining and complaining about how the world does not treat them equally or fairly despite the ever growing number of women in the workforce, the higher levels of education, and the subsequent higher paying jobs that they are earning. Yes, men still earn more on average than women do (at least White and Asian males do), but women still have a lot advantages that men could never have. If they choose not to take advantage of what was given to them, then they should not complain. Women are stupid. There are millions of reasons why they are stupid, but below are the most glaring examples of stupidity.

1. Women are stupid because they fake orgasms – Yes, it had to be said. Faking orgasms is ridiculous. Not only are you pretending to be in the throws of passion to coddle the feelings of some idiot who does not know the difference between a belly button, a butt hole, and a clitoris, but you are also depriving yourself of one of the few real pleasures in life. There are only three simple pleasures in any person’s life that are worth participating in every time, dining on the perfect meal, finding a peaceful mind, and having a mind-numbing orgasm. Most men (at least the ones who have actually witnessed a real female orgasm) wish that they could have just one female orgasm in their lifetime. Men get about 30 seconds of intense sensation and about 5-10 seconds of good release. Women get a toe-curling, head-shaking, body-convulsing, borderline spiritual experience that lasts for as long as their partner can please them. Why on Earth, would anyone with half a brain fake that? When you fake an orgasm, your partner never learns how to please a woman and more importantly, never learns how to please you. And, you spend half an hour pretending to enjoy yourself while this clueless retard (I’m sorry “mentally challenged” person) fumbles around in your pelvic area. Stop faking orgasms and tell him the truth. You have more fun letting your cellphone vibrate in your pocket or riding your bike down a bumpy road than you have with him in the bedroom. Do you remember the time you left your cellphone in your back pocket, and the volume was all the way up. It was magical, right? He needs to know about that so that he can improve.

2. Women are stupid because they listen to Oprah – Who should you ask for relationship advice? The eighty year old career bachelorette that has never been married and spends more time with her best friend than her boyfriend? “Good call.” At least Dr. Phil was married, and he’s gay (Dr. Phil’s homosexual tendencies are probably a figment of my imagination, but you have to have an overload of estrogen to be Oprah’s pet, right?). Oprah does not care about anyone’s relationship. Hell, she does not care about her own relationships (that includes you Steadmon). You go on her show, cry for the camera, and her ratings go through the roof. She tells millions of housewives to buy some crappy self help book and it becomes a best seller. Oprah cares about herself. The only thing that any woman should ask Oprah about is how to make money. That is the subject that she knows and the only reason that she should be doling out advice.

3. Women are stupid because they like bad boys – There are plenty of nice guys that are waiting around to meet a nice, attractive woman with whom to spend the rest of their life. Unfortunately for them, women notoriously fall for the guys that treat them like dirt. There are myths (that were probably thought up by a smart bad boy) that, A. Some bad boys have a good heart, and B. That the right girl can convince even the worst bad boy to change his ways and settle down. They are just myths, ladies. Bad boys do not settle down with the right girl. You are not the right girl unless you sleep with a bad boy, and you will not be the only girl with whom he is sleeping. Guys, in general, do not settle down until they are ready to do so. You can not trap them. You can not convince them to be good. Bad boys know that good girls like them and they exploit that. He seems really nice until you find out that he is sleeping with your best friend… and your sister.

4. Women are stupid because they show cleavage and get upset when men look at it – Most women think that they should be able to wear whatever they want to wear without being ogled and harassed mercilessly by overly aggressive men. They are right. Theoretically, women should be able to wear and do whatever they want to do. Hypothetically, you should also be able to work for a company, let’s say Enron, for thirty years, retire, and live off your investments. In theory, almost anything works. However, reality is sometimes a bit different. Most men are visually stimulated, and a pair of bouncing boobs will grab any man’s attention in reality (gay men like boobs too). So, if you show off “the girls” at work, at the grocery store, or anywhere in public, expect a little male attention. And, stop feeling objectified, because you could have avoided the blank, chest-level stares with a little more clothing.

5. Women are stupid because they get plastic surgery to impress other people – The women that see you after your facelift or nose job are laughing behind your back. You may soothe yourself with chants of, “They’re just jealous,” and “They wish that they could look like me.” But, regardless of the reason that you changed your appearance, you are now consistently the butt of women’s jokes. And, men probably have no clue that you changed anything unless you went from an A cup to DD cup. You will get more attention from them, but most of it will be negative, and you will subject yourself to a lot of objectification from them. You really can not please men or women with any physical changes that you made, so the reasons for your plastic surgery were completely based in your own insecurities. Grow up and deal with having your big nose or small breasts.

This woman who looked flawless on the left, had plastic surgery, and now looks like a clown.

6. Women are stupid because some of them think that being a single mom will be easy – For the women that thought that they were building a foundation for a good relationship with a man who turned out to be a coward, this statement is not about you. This statement is for the women who purposely got pregnant in an attempt to be an “independent woman” and a mother. In most things, women do not need men. Women are self-sufficient, responsible human beings in most cases. Men and women need each other to raise children. There is a reason that conception only happens when a woman’s egg meets a man’s sperm. There is a reason that children who are raised in a single parent home invariably seek their other parent. Women that grow up without fathers generally have difficulty connecting with men, so they sabotage their relationships with men or look for affection through sex. Men that do not have a relationship with their father have less respect for authority (particularly male authority) and often end up in the criminal system. Children need both of their parents. And, there are too many self-righteous women that have been hurt by a trifling man, that seek to hurt that man by disallowing any contact from him to his children. This is stupid. It is stupid to think that raising a child to be an upstanding citizen without help is easy. Children siphon money out of your pockets, ladies. The television programs that show spunky lawyers who are single moms are lying to you. Kids get injured, which costs money. They participate in school programs, which costs money. They eat, which unless you plan to breastfeed them until they reach college, will cost you money. Television shows never show single mothers on welfare. Unless you are independently wealthy, you will need child support (which you will not get from the dead beat dad), use government assistance (that’s welfare), or find work that involves a pole and no clothing. Please, do not decide to be a single parent because it is not easy.

7. Women are stupid because they constantly complain about things that they do absolutely nothing to fix – Yes, sometimes people just needs to vent their frustrations, but women seem to need a lot more venting than men do. With men, at the end of a bad day, you get a response similar to, “This day sucks!”, which is an eruption of the emotion that could not be released while the person or things that caused the day to suck were near. When listening to a woman vent, the conversation sounds more like the flow of explosive diarrhea spouting uninterrupted from her mouth about the small, meaningless occurrences of any regular day that she has somehow turned into purposeful slights, though all the disservices could have all been solved by ignoring or confronting the the person that initially made them.

Woman: “I sat behind this guy that was driving 35 mph on the freeway for 10 minutes. I could not believe that he was driving so slow. It was as if he was personally trying to make me late for work.”

Man: “Why didn’t you just drive around him?”

Woman: *evil stare, with arms folded* “That’s not the point.”

Woman: “Then, Britney took my stapler to her desk and kept it there all day. My stapler is still on the top of her desk right now.

Man: Did you need it?

Woman: Yes! Why do you think that I’m telling you this?

Man: Did you ask for it back?

Woman: *menacing stare* Why don’t you listen to me?!

8. Women are stupid because they want a gay guy friend – Do not mistake this for gay bashing. Gay guys are awesome. They are clever, they dress well, they know all the hot women, and they know where all the deals are. But, they serve no real purpose for a straight woman. Women usually know all the latest fashion designers and what styles of clothes are popular. Or maybe they just know another woman that keeps up with all that. Hell, they dress better than men without that knowledge; scientists have to be close to finding a shopping gene that is exclusive to the “X” chromosome. Outside of the occasional talk about penises, why would women specifically want a gay man friend?

9. Women are stupid because they can not drive – Oka y, women do know how to drive, but they find everything that they can possibly do or attempt to do while driving which ultimately renders them useless behind the steering wheel of a car. You can not pay attention to the road, put on your make-up, yell at the kids, sing along to your favorite song, find those papers, and not cause three accidents on your way to work. And, why and how do women take self-pics and post them to Facebook while on the road? Just drive.

10. Women are stupid because they have PMS – Don’t blame men for what God did to you. Write a petition against your menstrual cycle and send it to Him by carrier pigeon. Men know that you have cramps, and you are extra hormonal along with the God-awful bleeding, but really have to face the wrath of your monthly visitor regularly? Cut out your ovaries or take some Midol. We did not give you periods, so don’t bite our heads off.

Women are stupid. Right along with the set known as men. While on an individual level we're all caring intelligent people, as a group we're a bunch of dumbasses. :)

TLO
04-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Big Smoke's ideal woman:

I think that's 3&48's ers ideal woman. Though she isn't doing laundry, so I can't be sure.

ThaVirus
You are terrible at being funny. You should stop embarrassing yourself.

Objectively speaking, his post was kind of funny.

Halfcan
11. Why do women like "Chick Flicks"? I don't get it at all. The plot is Always the same and see through. You know that (the girl in the story) gets her dream man and lives happily ever after. They are usually 2 hours of fluff that you will never get back. Sorry but Pretty Woman is dumb, so how can they watch it Every single time it is on TV?

TLO
04-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Women are stupid. Right along with the set known as men. While on an individual level we're all caring intelligent people, as a group we're a bunch of dumbasses. :)

We're just in it for the poon.

Saccopoo
04-14-2014, 12:59 PM
This is confusing a lack of intelligence with complexity. The complexity of women is a huge attraction for me. Well, tits and hips and walk too, of course.

FYP.

There is this gay guy at work who can't understand why guys like women.

We had this very attractive girl/woman walk through the other day, and she just had that little swing that comes naturally to girls. Everything stopped. I turned to him as she was walking down the hall and said, "That's why we like women."

KCUnited
04-14-2014, 01:00 PM
11. Why do women like "Chick Flicks"? I don't get it at all. The plot is Always the same and see through. You know that (the girl in the story) gets her dream man and lives happily ever after. They are usually 2 hours of fluff that you will never get back. Sorry but Pretty Woman is dumb, so how can they watch it Every single time it is on TV?

There's 7 Fast and the Furious movies alone.

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:00 PM
I like chick flicks. Men can/could learn a lot about women by watching them. My wife and I had a two hour discussion after watching Bridesmaids recently.

TLO
04-14-2014, 01:02 PM
I do enjoy Mean Girls. Is that a chick flick?

Or How to Lose a guy in 10 Days

ThaVirus
04-14-2014, 01:02 PM
I enjoy chick flicks as well.

Hammock Parties
04-14-2014, 01:03 PM
I like chick flicks. Men can/could learn a lot about women by watching them. My wife and I had a two hour discussion after watching Bridesmaids recently.

I agree. In fact I've gained a lot of insight into women by watching the show "Girls."

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:03 PM
I'll watch a rom-com now and then, don't have any issues there. However, watched Bridesmaids about 2 years ago with my sister and her partner/wife, all of us expecting to like it, but in the end we all agreed that it was pretty much awful.

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:05 PM
I'll watch a rom-com now and then, don't have any issues there. However, watched Bridesmaids about 2 years ago with my sister and her partner/wife, all of us expecting to like it, but in the end we all agreed that it was pretty much awful.

It was surprisingly vulgar, but I thought it was entertaining.

Katipan
I could watch The Devil Wears Prada in repeat but that's the only one. I still cry during Rudy, Chariots of Fire and Cool Runnings.

ThaVirus
Bridesmaids blew dicks.

If you've never seen He's Just Not That Into You you should give it a look-see. I was pleasantly surprised.

Hammock Parties
I could watch The Devil Wears Prada in repeat but that's the only one. I still cry during Rudy, Chariots of Fire and Cool Runnings.

I'll watch anything with Anne Hathaway. I've actually seen "Love and Other Drugs" twice. I'd like to mate with her.

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:06 PM
I'd like to mate with her.

I thought we agreed that you procreating would be a poor idea?

ThaVirus
Anne Hathaway could certainly get the D.

TLO
I'll watch anything with Anne Hathaway. I've actually seen "Love and Other Drugs" twice. I'd like to mate with her.

Oh yes. Those legs....

Jimmya
Good article.

TLO
04-14-2014, 01:07 PM
For the love of Pete! This is turning into a chick flick discussion!!!

Hammock Parties
04-14-2014, 01:08 PM
I thought we agreed that you procreating would be a poor idea?

I said "mate," not "procreate."

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:08 PM
I still say that Steel Magnolias is the best chick flick.

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:09 PM
I said "mate," not "procreate."

Yes, which can mean breeding in some cases. Glad to hear it, though.

Katipan
04-14-2014, 01:11 PM
My favorite child hood movie was Blood of Heroes. That was a badass chick.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:11 PM
I watched How Do You Know with Reece Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd and Jack Nicholson on USA a couple of months ago. It was surprisingly not bad.

The most depressing one I've ever seen had to be Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. Man, total downer.

suzzer99
04-14-2014, 01:12 PM

Mostly about asshole-bleaching I'm guessing.

ThaVirus
04-14-2014, 01:14 PM
Is Seeking a Friend for the End of the World the one with Steve Carrell?

If so, I agree. That was not a good movie.

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:15 PM
I think one aspect of women that most men don't get is that they are always thinking about or feeling something. For years, my wife would ask me (usually while watching STTNG for the hundredth time), "What are you thinking about?" and I'd honesty answer "Nothing." She would actually get mad at me because she assumed I was lying. If I asked the same and she said "Nothing," I'd go, "OK" and go about my business, being completely unaware it was a lie.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:15 PM
Is Seeking a Friend for the End of the World the one with Steve Carrell?

If so, I agree. That was not a good movie.Yeah, that was it.

It was sort of like what would happen if the 40 year old virgin quit taking his antidepressants.

KC native
04-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Objectively speaking, his post was kind of funny.

lame gay jokes are lame.

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Mostly about asshole-bleaching I'm guessing.

No.

KC native
04-14-2014, 01:17 PM
For the love of Pete! This is turning into a chick flick discussion!!!

LMAO

Sorry. I hate chick flicks. I don't need to watch them to understand my wife. They all have pretty much the same story and the same jokes. They are boring as fuck (I feel the same way about most horror flicks).

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:18 PM
I think one aspect of women that most men don't get is that they are always thinking about or feeling something. For years, my wife would ask me (usually while watching STTNG for the hundredth time), "What are you thinking about?" and I'd honesty answer "Nothing." She would actually get mad at me because she assumed I was lying. If I asked the same and she said "Nothing," I'd go, "OK" and go about my business, being completely unaware it was a lie.I'm the other end of that spectrum, my brain never shuts down.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Yeah, that was it.

It was sort of like what would happen if the 40 year old virgin quit taking his antidepressants.This was apparently my 50kth post.

Seems appropriate on several different levels.

Katipan
04-14-2014, 01:21 PM
This was apparently my 50kth post.

Seems appropriate on several different levels.

It was far more interesting than my 10k. This would be the perfect time to smoke a bowl and curl up with a chick flick.

ThaVirus
04-14-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm the other end of that spectrum, my brain never shuts down.

It's odd to me that someone could legitimately not be thinking about something at any given time.

I'm literally having thoughts fly through my head at all times. Half the time I'm doing one thing, I'm thinking about something else.

MOhillbilly
04-14-2014, 01:23 PM
My favorite child hood movie was Blood of Heroes. That was a badass chick.

A movie about red wings is a bit risqué for children. To each his own.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:24 PM
It was far more interesting than my 10k. This would be the perfect time to smoke a bowl and curl up with a chick flick.It's the perfect time to get my easily distracted ass back to work on this video proje-ooh shiny!

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:25 PM

Perhaps I should have qualified that as "nothing substantial." Sure, I'm wondering what Troi's nipple look like under that uniform, but I'm not thinking about the meaning of the universe or worrying about my kids' future at the time. It's my break, I suppose.

ptlyon
04-14-2014, 01:26 PM
It's odd to me that someone could legitimately not be thinking about something at any given time.

I'm literally having thoughts fly through my head at all times. Half the time I'm doing one thing, I'm thinking about something else.

Absolutely.

Boobs. Beer. Pussy. Puppies. Chiefs. Blowjobs. Chiefs. Blowjobs. Chiefs. Another beer. Puppies...

Donger
04-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Ah, found it:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gjnLLw5BTmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KC native
04-14-2014, 01:27 PM

Meditation would be good for you.

Saccopoo
04-14-2014, 01:28 PM
It was far more interesting than my 10k. This would be the perfect time to smoke a bowl and curl up with a chick flick.

Oh, that's great.

Smoke a bowl, watch Fried Green Tomatoes or Friends re-runs nearly every fucking day and then complain to your friends about how I don't put enough into the marriage.

Well, fuck you.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:29 PM
Perhaps I should have qualified that as "nothing substantial." Sure, I'm wondering what Troi's nipple look like under that uniform, but I'm not thinking about the meaning of the universe or worrying about my kids' future at the time. It's my break, I suppose.Ever since I hit 40 it's been like a 24/7 midlife crisis.

I assume that'll pass eventually.

I hope.

Katipan
04-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Oh, that's great.

Smoke a bowl, watch Fried Green Tomatoes or Friends re-runs nearly every ****ing day and then complain to your friends about how I don't put enough into the marriage.

Well, **** you.

Hahaha. Every day at lunch time.
Except for the bitching. I don't bitch. I'm pretty much a great girlfriend. Or I just keep my men either too drunk or too high to notice any different.

Katipan
04-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Ever since I hit 40 it's been like a 24/7 midlife crisis.

I assume that'll pass eventually.

I hope.

Test drive a 20 something, you'll feel better.

Dunerdr
04-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Science has proven they have a smaller brain.

Just Passin' By
04-14-2014, 01:43 PM
Interesting version of the general public thread. It should bring out the White Knights to show us all their man-vag's.

luv
04-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Science has proven they have a smaller brain.

Most men should know that size doesn't matter.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Test drive a 20 something, you'll feel better.The only feasible result of me approaching a 20 something would be laughter, although I guess they do say it's the best medicine.

keg in kc
04-14-2014, 01:50 PM
I really liked Sideways, that's definitely on the positive side of the rom-com ledger.

I really liked Juno, too.

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2014, 02:02 PM
"5. Women are stupid because they get plastic surgery to impress other people – The women that see you after your facelift or nose job are laughing behind your back. You may soothe yourself with chants of, “They’re just jealous,” and “They wish that they could look like me.” But, regardless of the reason that you changed your appearance, you are now consistently the butt of women’s jokes. And, men probably have no clue that you changed anything unless you went from an A cup to DD cup. You will get more attention from them, but most of it will be negative, and you will subject yourself to a lot of objectification from them. You really can not please men or women with any physical changes that you made, so the reasons for your plastic surgery were completely based in your own insecurities. Grow up and deal with having your big nose or small breasts."

I generally consider anyone who gets cosmetic surgery or tatoos as a person with self-esteem issues. Well unless it's for a medical reason. It's still techically an estemm issue...but justifable surgery.

vailpass
04-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Humor, fun, travel, sex, conversation, party, understanding.
If that doesn't fit you must quit.

TLO
04-14-2014, 03:34 PM

Or became the one who likes teh peen?

vailpass
04-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Or became the one who likes teh peen?

Um sure...if that's an option.

Fishpicker
04-14-2014, 04:21 PM
The author is stupid for not understanding #8. The gay guy friend will frequently encourage women to engage in the behaviors #3 and #7. They (GGFs) offer unconditional you-go-girl-isms. They also encourage women to be fierce, catty, and disloyal to men that the women have relationships with.

Rain Man
04-14-2014, 04:30 PM
I like women. I like them a lot.

Canofbier
04-14-2014, 04:39 PM
The author is stupid for not understanding #8. The gay guy friend will frequently encourage women to engage in the behaviors #3 and #7. They (GGFs) offer unconditional you-go-girl-isms. They also encourage women to be fierce, catty, and disloyal to men that the women have relationships with.

If that's the kind of "gay friend" your wife ends up hanging out with, chances are that she would behave that way anyhow.

cosmo20002
04-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Women are stupid.

Some. But pretty much all of them are crazy.

RunKC
04-14-2014, 04:56 PM

These women still exhist? These creatures are about extinct if they aren't married.

cosmo20002
04-14-2014, 04:59 PM
How about that thing they do where they start talking and literally do not stop for like 10 minutes. There might even be topic changes in there, but never at any point is there a moment where you're even supposed to speak.

If you are on the phone during one of these, you can put the phone down, go do a couple things and come back and she has no idea. If you're face-to-face, it is a test of how long you can continue nodding and resist drifting your eyes to the TV or computer screen.

Even if a guy tells a long story, it's maybe a minute and a half, tops.

ghak99
04-14-2014, 05:04 PM
How about that thing they do where they start talking and literally do not stop for like 10 minutes. There might even be topic changes in there, but never at any point is there a moment where you're even supposed to speak.

If you are on the phone during one of these, you can put the phone down, go do a couple things and come back and she has no idea. If you're face-to-face, it is a test of how long you can continue nodding and resist drifting your eyes to the TV or computer screen.

These fucking kill me and they all end the same...

"Are you there?"

"Ya, I'm just listening." ROFL

Rain Man
04-14-2014, 05:11 PM

This is when you begin staring at their breasts. They have breasts for that specific reason.

BigRichard
04-14-2014, 05:15 PM
I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

notorious
04-14-2014, 05:20 PM

Chiefsplanet gushes 365 days a year........

Pasta Little Brioni
04-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Makes them easier to manipulate right notorious ;)

luv
04-14-2014, 06:40 PM

And men say we're the fairer sex. :p

vailpass
04-14-2014, 06:46 PM
These women still exhist? These creatures are about extinct if they aren't married.

There are lots of them out there though they tend to be younger...

DTLB58
04-14-2014, 06:50 PM
I still refuse to stereo type anyone for anything.

I would rather get to know the individual. I think everyone is different.

Hammock Parties
04-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Join Our Family: Stop Advertising That Hurts Our Kids; FTC Act on H.R.4341

http://change-production.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/2/pz/fq/lTpzFqYSbKeakMs-556x313-noPad.jpg?1397437038

Join Our Family and Ask the FTC to Help Stop Advertising Hurting Our Kids

Every parent thinks their children are perfect and my wife and I are no different. We want our eight year-old daughter and seven year-old son to grow up knowing they’re beautiful just the way they are. But every day our message to them as parents is undermined by the messages of advertisers "photoshopping" the people in their ads, creating false and unrealistic expectations of what our kids can and should look like.

These ads are weapons of mass perfection and their casualties are stark. 53% of 13 year-old girls are unhappy with their bodies; by the time they are 17, 78% will be. In fact, the 3 most common mental health issues amongst girls -- eating disorders, depression, and low self-esteem -- can be linked to the images they see of themselves in the media. And boys are impacted also, with 16% HS boys suffering from disordered eating.

When a prescription drug is making people sick, we ask for an investigation. When false, deceptive and "photoshopped" advertising -- creates anatomically impossible, fake, and unhealthy images of human bodies -- is making our children sick, in the absence of industry self-regulation, the body responsible for investigating deceptive advertising and protecting consumers, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), has a duty to step in and investigate what's making our kids (and adults too) sick. That’s why I’m asking you to join me and my family in supporting the passage and implementation of the bipartisan Truth in Advertising Act.

Psyko Tek
04-14-2014, 08:20 PM

that is why we drink

TLO
04-15-2014, 04:39 PM
Join Our Family: Stop Advertising That Hurts Our Kids; FTC Act on H.R.4341

http://change-production.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/2/pz/fq/lTpzFqYSbKeakMs-556x313-noPad.jpg?1397437038

LMAO

Jimmya
04-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Nice.

Fishpicker
04-15-2014, 05:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6dynbzMlCcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

probably Q but IDGAC

TribalElder
04-15-2014, 05:57 PM
http://i.giflike.com/SCEl7bw.gif