PDA

View Full Version : Misc Marionville mayor: " I don't think Miller should have killed Jews, but I understand"

Skyy God
04-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Missourah!!

http://m.kspr.com/marionville-mayor-i-agree-with-frazier-millers-beliefs-not-behaviors/21053016_25503568

Kansas prosecutors filed state murder charges against the white supremacist accused in a shooting spree that left three people dead at two Jewish community sites over the weekend.

Johnson County District Attorney announced Tuesday the charges against Frazier Glenn Cross, also known as Frazier Glenn Miller.

He's charged for the deaths of a 14-year-old boy, his grandfather, and another woman. The capital murder count is connected to the deaths of William Lewis Corporon and Reat Griffin Underwood, said Steve Howe, district attorney for Johnson County. The premeditated murder count is linked to the death of Terri LaManno.

73-year-old Cross is from the Aurora- area and his racist activities have long drawn the attention of hate-group monitors.

"He was always a little bit different," said Brent Kasinger, who knew Frazier Cross as Frazier Miller. "He was always real nice and polite. He was not shy, that's one thing. He was not a shy person at all. He spoke his opinion, which you know, you could respect that at least. You may not like his opinion, but at least you knew it. You knew exactly where he stood with him."

Marionville's new mayor, elected Tuesday, called Miller a friend.

"He was always nice and friendly and respectful of elder people, you know, he respected his elders greatly. As long as they were the same color as him," laughed Clevenger. "Very fair and honest and never had a bit of problems out of him."

In addition to being mayor, Clevenger, also owns a repair shop. He knew Miller by many names.

"When I first met him, he called himself Frazier Mais. I think that was spelled Mais," recalled Clevenger. "If I remember right. Then all of a sudden he started calling himself Frazier Miller."

Despite the name change, Clevenger said Miller's biased beliefs stayed strong.

"Kind of agreed with him on some things but, I don't like to express that too much," said Clevenger.

That hasn't always been the case. Nearly a decade ago, Clevenger wrote a letter to the editor of the Aurora Advertiser.

"I am a friend of Frazier Miller helping to spread his warnings," wrote Clevenger. "The Jew-run medical industry has succeeded in destroying the United State's workforce."

The letter continued.

"Made a few Jews rich by killin' us off."

He also spoke of the "Jew-run government backed banking industry turned the U.S into the world's largest debtor nation."

Years later, Clevenger's views haven't seemed to change.

"There some things that are going on in this country that are destroying us. We've got a false economy and it's, some of those corporations are run by Jews because the names are there," he said. "The fact that the Federal Reserve prints up phony money and freely hands it out, I think that's completely wrong. The people that run the Federal Reserve, they're Jewish."

After prosecutors charged Miller, known as Cross, with murder, Clevenger said his opinion of his friend has changed.

"It was shocking that he would do something like that, but knowing him and how much was built up inside of him, I can understand why he would be the one to do that," said Clevenger. "He didn't expect to live very long. So after he done this, I kind of speculated that he might be wanting to go out proving his point big time on that. I imagine when he goes to trial, he will be able to really state his views on things, and I think he's just wanting to go out with a bang."

Although Clevenger puts blame on some minorities, he said he stands firmly against violence. He also said he doesn't hate anyone.

"I think it's terrible what Frazier did," said Clevenger. "He didn't have any right to do that and I think he should pay with his life."

BlackHelicopters
04-16-2014, 12:43 PM
What is wrong with SWMO.

Bowser
04-16-2014, 12:45 PM
:facepalm:

It's the 21st Century, you fucking Neanderthals.

ping2000
Sad.

Dante84
get him out

FlaChief58
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Kinda weird that George didn't break this news

Pablo
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
*Cue banjo music*

Dante84
04-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Kinda weird that George didn't break this news

It wasn't on Yahoo's front page

ModSocks
04-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Marionville has a population of 2200-ish according to 2010 Census.

My block probably has a higher population than that. In a town that small in Sw Mo, im not surprised an idiot like that can be elected Mayor.

FlaChief58
04-16-2014, 12:50 PM
It wasn't on Yahoo's front page

That and it didn't happen in Florida

saphojunkie
04-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Real America.

ModSocks
04-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Im looking at Marionville right now....why does it even need a Mayor? It looks like it's the size of a small community that should be governed by something bigger. Seriously, my neighborhood is bigger than that.
1.76 Sq Miles. Yeah.......that place doesn't need its own Mayor. Cut that guy off the teet asap.

greatgooglymoogly
04-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Yeah...I got nothing. Anti-black and anti-Hispanic sentiments were stronger than anti-Semitism where I grew up, though.

seaofred
04-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Hey, not all of SWMO is like that..

KC native
04-16-2014, 01:16 PM

Just 99.99% of it.

greatgooglymoogly
04-16-2014, 01:18 PM

Speaking as a lifelong resident of the Ozarks, yes it is. You can even find these attitudes in Springfield without listening too closely. FGS, the Missouri State marching band played Dixie on the square, where two innocent blacks were lynched around the turn of the century. This didn't happen in the 1950's, it happened a couple of years ago.

BlackHelicopters
04-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Speaking as a lifelong resident of the Ozarks, yes it is. You can even find these attitudes in Springfield without listening too closely. FGS, the Missouri State marching band played Dixie on the square, where two innocent blacks were lynched around the turn of the century.

Stay classy.

Jimmya
04-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Dumbass!

greatgooglymoogly
04-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Stay classy.

Link for reference: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/18/missouri-state-dixie_n_1156335.html

...and a correction: it was actually three blacks. Apologies for my error above.

seaofred
04-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Just 99.99% of it.

So, 1 person does something bad and 1 other person has similar views that makes up 99.99%?

gblowfish
04-16-2014, 01:24 PM
George has been kinda busy trying to make a living this week....

KC native
04-16-2014, 01:25 PM
So, 1 person does something bad and 1 other person has similar views that makes up 99.99%?

Yes, when using chiefsplanet math it does.

seaofred
04-16-2014, 01:26 PM

LMAO

BlackHelicopters
04-16-2014, 01:27 PM

1+1=3

Skyy God
04-16-2014, 01:54 PM

Data would suggest otherwise.

http://users.humboldt.edu/mstephens/hate/hate_map.html

seaofred
04-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Data would suggest otherwise.

http://users.humboldt.edu/mstephens/hate/hate_map.html

So looking at that, what is the hate tweet per capita? Also, how many of those hate tweets are from different users?

Plus looking at that map, it looks like there is more hate tweets from the east coast.

Eureka
04-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Us people who live elsewhere should force our beliefs or tell those towns people who to elect as mayor. (Sarcastic)

Jewish or not those 3 people didn't deserve to die. The shooter should be hanged

seaofred
04-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Im looking at Marionville right now....why does it even need a Mayor? It looks like it's the size of a small community that should be governed by something bigger. Seriously, my neighborhood is bigger than that.
1.76 Sq Miles. Yeah.......that place doesn't need its own Mayor. Cut that guy off the teet asap.

I guess the guy was voted Mayor with about 180 votes.. Out of 2200 ish people.. Crazy.

Skyy God
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM
I guess the guy was voted Mayor with about 180 votes.. Out of 2200 ish people.. Crazy.

April elections typical have terrible turnout.

ptlyon
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM

Maybe the vote was taken on a Sunday

Tribal Warfare
04-16-2014, 02:23 PM
if this shit happened in this area of SWMO it wouldn't be a story because the KKK contingent would sweep it under the rug like it never happened.

philfree
04-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Marionville used to have a BBQ place right on the HWY. Bowling's BBQ. They'd sell their BBQ in bucket to take home and eat at your leisure. I miss that place.

Skyy God
04-16-2014, 02:26 PM
if this shit happened in this area of SWMO it wouldn't be a story because the KKK contingent would sweep it under the rug like it never happened.

National KKK HQ is in the Ozarks, near Harrison.

kepp
04-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Not defending the guy...he obviously has racist/bigoted views...but he didn't say what's quoted in the thread title. He said, "...but knowing him and how much was built up inside of him, I can understand why he would be the one to do that". Most of you are making it sound like he's cheering the deaths.

tooge
Maybe the vote was taken on a Sunday

Maybe the vote was taken during a lynching

philfree

I'm sure there is some around but I've never met, seen or even heard of a KKK member in SWMO and I've lived here all my life.

ModSocks
Us people who live elsewhere should force our beliefs or tell those towns people who to elect as mayor. (Sarcastic)

Force our beliefs? How about expecting some decency and respect for people that aren't white? Apparently that's asking for too much from a Mayor.

Actually, we shouldn't even call him a Mayor. For a "City" that small, he's more of a neighborhood watch captain than a Mayor. Who pays him anyway? The state or the county? Either way, they should drop the dead weight expense.

Tribal Warfare
National KKK HQ is in the Ozarks, near Harrison.

Yep, infact one of their main gathering venues was Fantastic Caverns way back when.

Tribal Warfare
04-16-2014, 02:30 PM
I'm sure there is some around but I've never met, seen or even heard of a KKK member in SWMO and I've lived here all my life.

I have, multiple times if "they" like you it's no problem but if they don't it's a totally different issue.

ptlyon
04-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Yep, infact one of their main gathering venues was Fantastic Caverns way back when.

Did they serve ice cream?

Skyy God
04-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Not defending the guy...he obviously has racist/bigoted views...but he didn't say what's quoted in the thread title. He said, "...but knowing him and how much was built up inside of him, I can understand why he would be the one to do that". Most of you are making it sound like he's cheering the deaths.

It's a variant of Chris Rock's OJ/Nicole joke.

philfree
04-16-2014, 02:32 PM
I have, multiple times if "they" like you it's no problem but if they don't it's a totally different issue.

How did you know they were KKK?

ModSocks
04-16-2014, 02:33 PM

Said so on the T-Shirt pocket.

Tribal Warfare
04-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Did they serve ice cream?

Pastries, and the others are respected businessmen.

Tribal Warfare
04-16-2014, 02:34 PM

One gave me a KKK dagger as a gift.

philfree
04-16-2014, 02:36 PM
One gave me a KKK dagger as a gift.

It doesn't sound like you were just walking or driving down the street and came across some KKK dudes. Sound like you were hanging out with'em...Hmmmmm

Skyy God
04-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Burning up the Marionville charts, here's Collins & Harlan's latest.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x6F_S4LbdpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe
04-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Dude, put that in spoiler tags. That could be considered filter evasion and get you banned.

Tribal Warfare
04-16-2014, 02:39 PM
It doesn't sound like you were just walking or driving down the street and came across some KKK dudes. Sound like you were hanging out with'em...Hmmmmm

I'm not racist, never been my posting history dictate that but the individuals I speak of are and have some clout in the world who've I known since I was a little kid.

greatgooglymoogly
04-16-2014, 02:48 PM
I don't personally know any members, but it's pretty well understood around here that they're about. They occasionally paper a Springfield neighborhood or proselytize in a small town. I'm surprised that people are surprised by this.

Eureka
04-16-2014, 03:48 PM
Force our beliefs? How about expecting some decency and respect for people that aren't white? Apparently that's asking for too much from a Mayor.

Actually, we shouldn't even call him a Mayor. For a "City" that small, he's more of a neighborhood watch captain than a Mayor. Who pays him anyway? The state or the county? Either way, they should drop the dead weight expense.

Most Jewish peeps I know are white. He ummmm hates white people!

MOhillbilly
04-16-2014, 06:44 PM
I think he killed in kansas so he didn't have to do time in missouri where David Tate is housed and considered a god among white prisoners.

listopencil
04-16-2014, 06:48 PM

I've been around a few. I made a point of disassociating myself from them.

MOhillbilly
04-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Speaking as a lifelong resident of the Ozarks, yes it is. You can even find these attitudes in Springfield without listening too closely. FGS, the Missouri State marching band played Dixie on the square, where two innocent blacks were lynched around the turn of the century. This didn't happen in the 1950's, it happened a couple of years ago.

Link to the Dixie playing?

MOhillbilly
04-16-2014, 06:59 PM

For thirty + years I lived less than a mile from fantastic caverns. Matter of fact my family grew up on that same ridge and I know for a fact kkk shit wasn't tolerated.
They moved out that way in 34' and not once have I ever been witness or heard of any kkk gatherings.

So you must be talkin about ancient history.

Tribal Warfare
04-16-2014, 07:10 PM
For thirty + years I lived less than a mile from fantastic caverns. Matter of fact my family grew up on that same ridge and I know for a fact kkk shit wasn't tolerated.
They moved out that way in 34' and not once have I ever been witness or heard of any kkk gatherings.

So you must be talkin about ancient history.

surprised, because I have heard about this type of stuff.

for example concerning their existence

a few years back, in Joplin a back family moved a predominately white neighborhood within a month someone spray painted go away nigger on their house, it was reported just once and never followed up like it never happened

Second time in Joplin again, a Mosque was burnt down it was reported only once as stated then never follow up afterwards like it never occured

greatgooglymoogly
04-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Link to the Dixie playing?

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111217/NEWS01/112170375/MSU-leader-apologizes-band-playing-Dixie-

Part of the article is cut off due to the News-Leader's paid archive system, so here are other links:

http://thegrio.com/2011/12/20/missouri-state-university-chief-sorry-band-played-dixie/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/18/missouri-state-dixie_n_1156335.html

Pants
04-16-2014, 07:30 PM
Not surprising at all.

FloridaMan88
04-16-2014, 07:53 PM
JFC, Missouri is upstaging Florida this week in state humiliation… that is quite an "accomplishment".

MOhillbilly
04-16-2014, 07:54 PM
surprised, because I have heard about this type of stuff.

for example concerning their existence

a few years back, in Joplin a back family moved a predominately white neighborhood within a month someone spray painted go away ****er on their house, it was reported just once and never followed up like it never happened

Second time in Joplin again, a Mosque was burnt down it was reported only once as stated then never follow up afterwards like it never occured

I was talking specifically about the klan having rallies out on the rural route.

MOhillbilly
04-16-2014, 07:59 PM
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111217/NEWS01/112170375/MSU-leader-apologizes-band-playing-Dixie-

Part of the article is cut off due to the News-Leader's paid archive system, so here are other links:

http://thegrio.com/2011/12/20/missouri-state-university-chief-sorry-band-played-dixie/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/18/missouri-state-dixie_n_1156335.html

The white mans guilt is strong in those articles.

Reerun_KC
04-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Missouri strong.

Rukdafaidas
04-16-2014, 08:13 PM
Even the squirrels are white in Marionville.

Eleazar
04-16-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't get this Jewish conspiracy theory stuff. Do these nuts think they walk around like The Borg, communicating with each other all day?

Dave Lane
04-16-2014, 09:45 PM
I have nothing to add to the ignorance displayed in the opening post. It's beyond belief.

That this generational hate and bigotry is dying out is a good thing. It's a shame too because there where many great people of this generation who's memories are tarnished by fools like these.

vailpass
04-16-2014, 09:49 PM
I don't get this Jewish conspiracy theory stuff. Do these nuts think they walk around like The Borg, communicating with each other all day?

They don't?

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-17-2014, 04:44 AM

Same here.

Jimmya
04-17-2014, 04:55 AM
They will all die out to be followed by other haters.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-17-2014, 04:57 AM
Speaking as a lifelong resident of the Ozarks, yes it is.

Who appointed you the official spokesperson for SWMO? You make it sound like something off A Time To Kill. There have been some awful things happen in the area, but to say almost every single person is a white supremacist is ridiculous. But now, outsiders will think everyone here is like that. Great job.

Tribal Warfare
04-17-2014, 04:59 AM
Who appointed you the official spokesperson for SWMO? You make it sound like something off A Time To Kill. But now, outsiders will think everyone here is like that. Great job.

In certain areas yeah, its Mississippi Burning (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mississippi_burning/)

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-17-2014, 05:01 AM
In certain areas yeah, its Mississippi Burning

All thriving communities, I'm sure...

Tribal Warfare
04-17-2014, 05:02 AM
All thriving communities, I'm sure...

actually yeah, that's the thing these guys are successful, but they don't advertise it

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-17-2014, 05:03 AM
actually yeah

Such as?

Jiu Jitsu Jon
04-17-2014, 05:12 AM
Marionville used to have a BBQ place right on the HWY. Bowling's BBQ. They'd sell their BBQ in bucket to take home and eat at your leisure. I miss that place.

When did that place close? I remember eating there when I was young. There's a place in downtown Aurora that's not too shabby.

Otter
04-17-2014, 06:16 AM

Misleading thread title + Not reading the article + Knee jerk response = The Mob has Spoken!!!

Hoopsdoc
04-17-2014, 06:26 AM

I've always wondered this myself. To read or listen to the lunatic anti-Semites, you'd think Jewish people are all ten feet tall with laser eyeballs. Seriously, they blame "tha Joo's" for EVERYTHING.

Mind boggling.

philfree
04-17-2014, 06:32 AM
When did that place close? I remember eating there when I was young. There's a place in downtown Aurora that's not too shabby.

Burnt down over 20 years ago.

BigRedChief
04-17-2014, 07:00 AM
Not surprising at all.I spent a year of my life living in Aurora. Definitely redneck/ignorant/uneducated and proud of it territory.

ThatRaceCardGuy
04-17-2014, 07:11 AM
I think the mayor was saying the guy was filled with hate so he would understand why he would do that...not that he condoned it.

BigRedChief
04-17-2014, 07:14 AM
I think the mayor was saying the guy was filled with hate so he would understand why he would do that...not that he condoned it.Or maybe that he didn't know about the Jews control the world theories but he could see how it may be true.

seaofred
04-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Even the squirrels are white in Marionville.

That's funny. Most people won't get it, but it's funny.

seaofred
04-17-2014, 07:28 AM
There is a lot of ignorance in this thread.. Most of it by people that don't live in SWMO.

seaofred
04-17-2014, 07:33 AM

That's Richards Hogwild BBQ. It's pretty good, best know for there nachos.

BigRedChief
04-17-2014, 07:37 AM
That's Richards Hogwild BBQ. It's pretty good, best know for there nachos.It wasn't bad. Better than anything you can get in Florida thats for damn sure.

There was a steak place up the main road from the car dealership. They cooked a great steak. Is it still there?

Halfcan
04-17-2014, 08:04 AM
Sad that these idiots are getting the attention they wanted. KC Star puts him on the front page??? WTF?

Lzen
04-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Misleading thread title + Not reading the article + Knee jerk response = Typical Lib logic!!!

FYP

seaofred
04-17-2014, 08:11 AM
It wasn't bad. Better than anything you can get in Florida thats for damn sure.

There was a steak place up the main road from the car dealership. They cooked a great steak. Is it still there?

No the steak place is gone.

Donger
04-17-2014, 08:20 AM
There is a lot of ignorance in this thread.. Most of it by people who don't live in SWMO.

FYP

Dave Lane
04-17-2014, 08:25 AM
FYP

You are wrong. That was already high faluting SWMO high school grammar.

greatgooglymoogly
04-17-2014, 08:33 AM
Who appointed you the official spokesperson for SWMO? You make it sound like something off A Time To Kill. There have been some awful things happen in the area, but to say almost every single person is a white supremacist is ridiculous. But now, outsiders will think everyone here is like that. Great job.

White supremacist? No. Racist? Absolutely. At least, that was my experience growing up, and that's all I can reasonably speak to.

MOhillbilly
04-17-2014, 08:41 AM

I see more confederate types / emblems north of the river than I ever did down home.

Dave Lane
04-17-2014, 08:45 AM
I see more confederate types / emblems north of the river than I ever did down home.

Maybe people knew how you felt and kept their mouths shut.

patteeu
04-17-2014, 08:47 AM
Terrible thread title.

BTW, none of the people killed were Jews, for those who don't know.

greatgooglymoogly
04-17-2014, 08:47 AM

They haven't been common anywhere I've traveled, and most of my travels have been south of the Missouri. I almost dinged my car going into Old Chicago a few weeks ago when I saw a license plate with the old Georgia flag on it.

Prison Bitch
04-17-2014, 09:00 AM

It's no different than Lane and Cosmo bashing Christians for every ill in this country. Or people who blame Bush still, or the KU professor who blamed the NRA for the massacre at Sandy Hook. People will always scapegoat because its so easy to do. It makes complex situations simple and easier to digest.

htismaqe
04-17-2014, 09:14 AM
The "Jewish conspiracy" isn't 100% manufactured.

There was a time in the late Medieval/early Renaissance period when banking and money-lending was primarily performed by Jews.

It wasn't a vast conspiracy though. It was a product of religious doctrine - usury was a Christian sin. Christians weren't allowed to charge each other interest. Jews weren't allowed to charge interest to other Israelites but nothing in Judaism forbade them from charging Christians interest.

Baby Lee
04-17-2014, 09:42 AM
The "Jewish conspiracy" isn't 100% manufactured.

There was a time in the late Medieval/early Renaissance period when banking and money-lending was primarily performed by Jews.

It wasn't a vast conspiracy though. It was a product of religious doctrine - usury was a Christian sin. Christians weren't allowed to charge each other interest. Jews weren't allowed to charge interest to other Israelites but nothing in Judaism forbade them from charging Christians interest.

Might be a play about that somewhere.

Prison Bitch
04-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Friend of mine says he talked with one of the arresting officers and that Miller was "steaming drunk" and there were liquor bottles in the car. He would not have passed a sobriety test and in fact they did determine at the station e was legally intoxicated. This may imply Miller had some knowledge that he was doing wrong. We will have to wait and see what comes out at his trial.

Reaper16
04-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Might be a play about that somewhere.

LMAO

GloryDayz
04-17-2014, 10:14 AM
This is going to end well!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

seaofred
04-17-2014, 10:17 AM
FYP

Oh, thank you so much. I hope your superior intellect helps you feel better about yourself.

Just kidding Donger. I typed too quickly, sorry.

Donger
04-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Oh, thank you so much. I hope your superior intellect helps you feel better about yourself.

Just kidding Donger. I typed too quickly, sorry.

INRI

seaofred
04-17-2014, 10:20 AM
INRI

Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum?

seaofred
04-22-2014, 08:11 AM
Looks like the Marionville Mayor stepped down this morning.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/marionville-mayor-submits-letter-of-resignation-tuesday-morning/21048998_25598874

Skyy God
04-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Looks like the Marionville Mayor stepped down this morning.

After an impeachment vote and 2 resignations, yes.

seaofred
04-22-2014, 08:26 AM
After an impeachment vote and 2 resignations, yes.

Yep, he was going to be gone one way or another.

ptlyon
04-22-2014, 08:29 AM
Quitter