PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports What's the worst sports team you've ever played on?

MMXcalibur
04-30-2014, 08:38 AM
My current rec league hockey team is 0-6 and has a -45 goal differential. We've scored 8 or 10 times total.

We've been blown out in every game except one where we lost in OT (no loser points). I think I lead the team in scoring with 3 G and 1 A.

We get stuck in our zone playing D all game and have zero breakout or offensive zone time.

We stink.

jd1020
04-30-2014, 08:40 AM
I've never been on any particularly good teams. Think the best team I was ever on was a summer league baseball team and we were .500.

The worst team I was ever on was by far my very first and last soccer team when I was like 8 years old. We were like 0-10 and maybe scored 1 or 2 goals. Actually killed my interest in playing soccer.

seclark
04-30-2014, 08:41 AM
was on a league bowling team that finished dead last 4 years in a row. we all got pissed and said fuck it...we quit and joined a archery league. finished dead last for 6 years in a row.

sec

Why Not?
04-30-2014, 08:42 AM
Dude, my current rec league softball team blows. I'm the youngster at 37 and the rest of the guys all got old at the same time(not that I'm Ken Griffey Jr myself). We had one really good ringer but he is such a prick(Detroit fan so no surprise)that he got booted from the team. Current record: 0-8

Baby Lee
04-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Moving from U-14 to U-16 in traveling team soccer, last level before HS. In U-14 we were competitive always and demolished a ton of teams. From Fall to Spring, all of the sudden we were getting our shit pushed in. Probably shouldn't have gone up as a unit, but we'd played together since 8yo. We weren't a farm system like Udinese, KCPL, Johnny Mac's or Anheuser Busch.

We once lost to Busch 30-0, that's right in a regulation soccer game.

ChiTown
04-30-2014, 08:45 AM
My 7th-8th grade football teams went 0-fer. It's amazing that I had the will to play in HS.

Predarat
04-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Oh my. My 8th grade soccer team, it was our first year in the league. Only 2 8th graders, the others 7th and 6th graders. We were horrible. It was like 4 games until we scored our first goal. The games went something like 0-2 (gave us false hope), 0-8, 0-11, 1-7. 0-6, 2-9, 1-5, 1-1

Baby Lee
04-30-2014, 08:53 AM
I will say I kind of regret that our HS football team sucked so bad when I was there. We didn't get soccer until my Jr. year, and our place kicker and punter were abysmal. No kidding he routinely punted over his shoulder and rarely kicked off to the 25.

I played soccer with passion, but never had any aspirations of playing professionally and had no interest in coaching. But I could have trained myself to maybe develop into something that could've at least gotten a scholarship as a FB kicker or punter. Either because I played a lot of goalie as well as striker, depending on what the team needed.

The irony was, and people know this, our HS FB coach was Gregg Williams. Went 0-10 two years straight.

But me, and about 4-5 guys who ended up on the soccer team, worked out with the FB team in a course called Physical Fitness, as opposed to PE, which was basically a 1-hr workout circuit a day.

Dead squatted 550# for coach Williams for our final, got a 'good job BL.'

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Nine-ten year old Little League my ten year old year. The sponsor of my old team went out of business so they dissolved the team and assigned us all to other teams. The team I was placed on was absolutely horrible. I pitched and played first. The team was so bad that I would run from first to behind second base to backup throws from the catcher, because there was almost no way that either the second baseman or shortstop would catch or stop the ball.

I broke my left middle finger the day before the first game and played the entire season only partially able to hold the bat. Missed the last two games with viral pneumonia, too.

Only highlight of the season was throwing a no-hitter and getting a little league homerun on a walk in the same game. Still, I got shelled more than once and even blew a save. It was a shit experience.

Kaepernick
04-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Losing builds character. :mad:

DanT
04-30-2014, 08:58 AM
My Southtown YMCA (Kansas City, MO) tackle football teams in 5th and 6th grade were way under .500 and would often get blown out. One thing about me, though, is that I'm a ludicrous optimist. I remember looking at scoreboards at halftime and thinking, OK, they're up 28 points on us, but if they can build up that kind of lead in one half, we can overcome that much in the next. ;) Unfortunately, that same kind of fierce unwillingness to give up also means that I sorta kinda knew that the Chiefs lead against the Colts could be squandered.

The fortunes for my 7th and 8th grade teams at Southtown YMCA were completely reversed. We got moved into a lower division in the Johnson County, KS, YMCA league and that, plus an infusion of talent from throughout the city (KCMO) caused us to be an incredibly powerful team, fighting for the league championship in 7th grade (1978) and then winning it in 8th (1979). For those two years, we wore the colors of the Miami Dolphins, so I still like those colors because it reminds me of how much fun we had.

The Southtown YMCA was the one on Wornall Road, about a block North and across the street from Southwest High School. I think the physical facility is still there, but it is no longer a YMCA.

Nzoner
04-30-2014, 09:08 AM
I consider myself very fortunate in that the worst would've been men's softball at .500,played little league etc. and the worst I ever experienced was a 2nd place team.

Big Tedd
04-30-2014, 09:10 AM
My HS football team won one stinking game my senior year. To top it off, I was injured for that game. Still pisses me off.

Halfcan
04-30-2014, 10:12 AM

I guess KC team fans have the most character in the country then. :shake:

sd4chiefs
04-30-2014, 10:28 AM
I suck so bad at playing any sport that even the really bad teams did not want me to play for them.

WhawhaWhat
04-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Played on a slow pitch softball team when I was 19 that was filled with 18-19-20 year olds playing against people who were closer to 30. We would drink in the parking lot before the games and we got spread after the 3rd inning in literally every game. Still had fun though.

A Salt Weapon
04-30-2014, 10:38 AM
My wife's last job had a co-ed softball team, my team wasn't playing second season so they asked if I'd play for them. I said what the hell why not. The team had to get league approval for me to play in such a low division. That team lost every game, There was only one other guy that could even hit the ball out of the infield.

BWillie
04-30-2014, 10:40 AM
12 year old basketball team. We went 1-11, and I averaged 21ppg..and im not good at basketball. I was the Carmelo Anthony of little league baseball. In that I mean, not valuable at all and had to be a ball hog. We only had one other kid on our team that could even dream of making a basket outside 7 ft

ThaVirus
04-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Sophomore year in high school I played on a 2-8 jv football team. Worse still, I was the 4th string RB.

That was my first year of organized sports, though. I was extremely undersized and just not ready for the rough contact.

I ended up working my way into the starting line up at KR and almost busted a few open for TDs. Never quite hit pay dirt but I usually gave us pretty good field position that we always squandered.

saphojunkie
04-30-2014, 10:51 AM
The tallest person on my rec basketball league team right now is 6'1. There are 6'5 guys in the league. We do not face a single team ever where any one of our players is taller than his assignment.

Additionally, there are like three guys on my team under 5'9" who have no athletic ability whatsoever.

We lose by 50 almost every game. It's horrible. This is my last season. I can't take it anymore. We used to have tall dudes and a PG that played college ball in CA.

That was fun. This is not.

AndChiefs
04-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Freshman year of high school soccer team.

My parents wouldn't let me play football because I was "too small" (never mind that I was 6' at the time). I still wanted to play something because I love sports so I tried out for the soccer team. I had maybe touched a soccer ball twice before in my life. We bought some cleats/shinguards and went to the tryouts. I made the varsity team and was starting by game 2.

Let's just say we finished last.

TEX
04-30-2014, 11:00 AM
My Junior High football team went 1-6-1.

brucey_72
04-30-2014, 11:02 AM
I played High School football and we were pretty bad but at least we were competitive going like 5-5 every year but the year after I couldn't play anymore because of head injuries our team went on revolt against our head coach and roughly 20 guys quit. It has been 6 years since then and they still haven't recovered because no one will play. Since my Junior year they have gone maybe 5-55, losing by more than 20 points. Bad thing is my freshman year we were in the run for the playoffs 7-1 before our QB got hurt.

The program is in shambles because of a douchebag head coach that caused most of us players quit and lost all the coaches. Bad thing is we we were one of the best progams around my area for a long time winning state a few times. Now were have more people in choir than football

Sully
04-30-2014, 11:09 AM
I've been on and coached some bad teams (Truman HS for one). But this past year felt the worst.
DC at a small school in Missouri, we won one game. Couldn't/wouldn't stop the most simple plays, saved by the running clock in at least half our games. It was the first time I ever contemplated leaving the sport.
I'd go into film study every week and solicit advice from anyone who would listen, "How can I make these guys do what they are supposed to?" And no one had any answers.
My kids would spend the entire week in practice doing the right thing, and go out on Fridays and pee down their legs. Absolutely the most frustrating year of my career.

Discuss Thrower
04-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Last year my team had soccer we went 3-20.

morphius
04-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Most the teams I have been on have been pretty decent. The only thing I was worthless at was swimming. Worst team probably had to be a bowling team, I think it was 3 girls and myself. I think my average was probably 100 pins over all the other players on the team, it was painful because I'm the best bowler in the league so everyone always brought their A game against us. And the girls on my team didn't have and A game, lol. Though it didn't bug me too much as I know that the only thing I can do is control my own score and compete against myself.

Pepe Silvia
04-30-2014, 11:22 AM
I was lucky that I was only on one bad team my whole life, I was always used to winning from little league baseball to state champs in hs school football. However in 4th grade I wanted to play basketball with my friends that I played little league with, only problem is I acted too late and the team was full, so I had to join the shit team from that same community center, it was a joke, we had 2 girls on our team. lol We were 0-10, I'll never forget the day we played the best team in the league, it was an all black team and they beat us like 110-0 ROFL

seclark
04-30-2014, 11:22 AM
my junior and senior year in hs baseball. 1 win in 2 years and the only reason we got that win was the other school canceled because the whole team had the flu, or mono, or some fuckin thing.
sec

frankotank
04-30-2014, 11:30 AM
my senior high school basketball team only won 5 games.
I played football, but the team was so low that they asked me to play. we had basically two guys that were legit, and then one of them got kicked off the team for drinking before the first game was even played. man I could foul out like a mutha!

it was horrible.

EDIT - conversely....my son has been on THREE undefeated football teams!!! 8th, 9th & 10th grades. his senior team went 11-1 for a school record, losing in the district championship game. quite a run......

hometeam
04-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Softball a few years ago. We went something like 2-4. Every other sports team I have played on has been pretty successful .

InChiefsHeaven
04-30-2014, 11:34 AM
My first year of tackle football. I was 10 years old, and weighed a wopping 70 lbs. I played offensive line...so yeah. There were only 11 guys on the team total, so we played iron man football.

We never scored a TD. The only one we scored was on a sweep and our guy *just* stepped out of bounds. I think we might have gotten a first down, and it was on that play. Seriously...we were fuggin' awful.

digger
04-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Grade school baseball, we 0-hundred. :) We were not good. The last year I played they disbanded that team, split us up on to other teams.

TLO
04-30-2014, 11:56 AM
I've never really played on a bad team. :shrug:

We were always really good in baseball, and that's the only sport I played.

InChiefsHeaven
04-30-2014, 12:04 PM
my senior high school basketball team only won 5 games.
I played football, but the team was so low that they asked me to play. we had basically two guys that were legit, and then one of them got kicked off the team for drinking before the first game was even played. man I could foul out like a mutha!

it was horrible.

EDIT - conversely....my son has been on THREE undefeated football teams!!! 8th, 9th & 10th grades. his senior team went 11-1 for a school record, losing in the district championship game. quite a run......

My son had a great run in football. Never played on a losing team from age 7 until he quit his sophomore year. Decided it wasn't enough, he wanted to do MMA. Friggin' kids...

morphius
04-30-2014, 12:05 PM
I'll never forget the day we played the best team in the league, it was an all black team and they beat us like 110-0 ROFL

Damn!!! That had to be rough. I thought my last year of swimming was bad, I beat 1 guy all season long. I was a summer swimmer swimming against year round swimmers, it was bad.

Pepe Silvia
04-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Damn!!! That had to be rough. I thought my last year of swimming was bad, I beat 1 guy all season long. I was a summer swimmer swimming against year round swimmers, it was bad.

It was pretty brutal. My friends team played that team like 2 weeks before we did(the team I could have been on instead). Our game started right after that and they were losing like 90 to 12 to those guys, I was like man I don't even want to know how bad they will beat us and they did. lol

Fire Me Boy!
04-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Not a team, but once when I was 10 or so I scored a zero on 10 frames of bowling... I remember after the first few gutters I was so frustrated, I know I got in my head and I just could not do it right. I followed that game up with one of my best.

Third Eye
04-30-2014, 12:32 PM
1995 William Jewell football team. We were terrible. After getting pummeled something like 48-7 on homecoming against Benedictine, the first words out of Coach Brown's mouth were, "At least our uniforms looked better."

Buehler445
04-30-2014, 12:35 PM
The last 4 years I've plsyed rec ball for our coop. Each year we beat 1 team and got bounced in the first round of the tournament.

This year a ringer went to wotk for the coop and we went .500 and got to the semis. Hes fucking good.

loochy
04-30-2014, 12:38 PM
Not a team, but once when I was 10 or so I scored a zero on 10 frames of bowling... I remember after the first few gutters I was so frustrated, I know I got in my head and I just could not do it right. I followed that game up with one of my best.

i dont even know how thats possible

tooge
04-30-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm a member of CP. Any team thats ever been blessed with my talents couldn't be anything but great

Demonpenz
04-30-2014, 01:00 PM
Great Thread. Would Read again.

BlackHelicopters
04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
My church league softball team blew. We were 1-9, the win coming by forfeit

Sully
04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
1995 William Jewell football team. We were terrible. After getting pummeled something like 48-7 on homecoming against Benedictine, the first words out of Coach Brown's mouth were, "At least our uniforms looked better."

You played with a couple of guys I played HS ball with.

Lzen
04-30-2014, 01:10 PM
i dont even know how thats possible

Gutter ball, gutter ball, gutter ball.......

Third Eye
04-30-2014, 01:10 PM
You played with a couple of guys I played HS ball with.

Oh yeah? Who? If you don't want to throw names out on here, feel free to PM. I was a freshman that year and I transferred out the following year, but if they played the fall of '95 then I should remember them. Sadly, I only keep in touch with one guy from those days.

loochy
04-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Gutter ball, gutter ball, gutter ball.......

yeah, i know, but how do you not accidentally throw it down the middle at least once?

Lzen
04-30-2014, 01:13 PM
yeah, i know, but how do you not accidentally throw it down the middle at least once?

Lol. I have no idea.

Fire Me Boy!
04-30-2014, 01:14 PM

You got me. I was sooooo frustrated, and I was trying so hard, everything I could think of.

cosmo20002
04-30-2014, 04:09 PM
My church league softball team blew. We were 1-9, the win coming by forfeit

That's got to hurt when God hates your team that much.

Dayze
04-30-2014, 04:32 PM
we won 2 games in 2 years on my HS football team. about 3/4 of the way through the 2nd year is when I said "Fuck this". practicing all the time; getting beat up; not getting to play all that much. Coaches obviously didn't have a lot of football IQ.

Sully
04-30-2014, 04:43 PM
Oh yeah? Who? If you don't want to throw names out on here, feel free to PM. I was a freshman that year and I transferred out the following year, but if they played the fall of '95 then I should remember them. Sadly, I only keep in touch with one guy from those days.

Keaton and Kapke, I think, played there that year. Same class as you.

Valiant
04-30-2014, 04:45 PM
The tallest person on my rec basketball league team right now is 6'1. There are 6'5 guys in the league. We do not face a single team ever where any one of our players is taller than his assignment.

Additionally, there are like three guys on my team under 5'9" who have no athletic ability whatsoever.

We lose by 50 almost every game. It's horrible. This is my last season. I can't take it anymore. We used to have tall dudes and a PG that played college ball in CA.

That was fun. This is not.

We are getting ready to start A league in liberty.
We have a decent team, but I guess other teams are stacked with former D1 players. I guess one team has a 6'8" fucker that is all muscle. They already told me I am guarding him.

Shall be interesting. I have a feeling we will lose a lot of games. Hopefully we compete.

Valiant
04-30-2014, 04:56 PM

I watched a video on youtube on a swim meet relay. Looked like highschool. School vs. school.

This team showboated and decimated this team. From what I remember, 4 v 4, there and back on the lap lanes.

This team blew them away, but to put up the smack I guess they did illegal strokes or styles. One swam completely under water. Another one was jacking around. All of that and they still toasted them. They had to forfeit for it.

I sucked at swimming.

Third Eye
04-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Keaton and Kapke, I think, played there that year. Same class as you.

I definitely remember Keaton. He made a quick name for himself, but not in a great way. Kapke sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right guy. D-line? Stout, but not terribly tall? Maybe a shaved head?

Sully
04-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Yeah, that sounds right for Kapke.

Did Keaton puke every 15 seconds. He loved to do that right where I was about to put my hand down in practice every day. He some some esophageal issue that caused him to always puke, just a little at a time, but pretty regularly.
I still see him quite a bit as we are both coaches in the area.

Easy 6
04-30-2014, 05:16 PM
My high school football team sucked balls, and with the exception of a 3 year run about 5-6 years ago... they still do, its a baseball/basketball town if there ever was one.

The Podunk, Texas Scrubs would wipe the floor with this town... there simply is no priority put on it, its sad.

Saulbadguy
04-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Every sports team that I played on.

Third Eye
04-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Yeah, that sounds right for Kapke.

Did Keaton puke every 15 seconds. He loved to do that right where I was about to put my hand down in practice every day. He some some esophageal issue that caused him to always puke, just a little at a time, but pretty regularly.
I still see him quite a bit as we are both coaches in the area.

My god that guy puked a lot. I've never seen anything like it.

MotherfuckerJones
04-30-2014, 07:50 PM

Not in Kansas City

Sorter
04-30-2014, 07:57 PM
I'd go into film study every week and solicit advice from anyone who would listen, "How can I make these guys do what they are supposed to?" And no one had any answers.
My kids would spend the entire week in practice doing the right thing, and go out on Fridays and pee down their legs. Absolutely the most frustrating year of my career.

Did you try beating them?

Sully
04-30-2014, 08:16 PM
Did you try beating them?

I learned every Friday night, getting beaten had no effect on them.

Discuss Thrower
04-30-2014, 08:18 PM
I learned every Friday night, getting beaten had no effect on them.

There's always electric shocks. Make those little fuckers run the gauntlet drill with the coaches fitted with cattle prods.

salame
04-30-2014, 08:21 PM
My HS football was SICK
undefeated or 1 loss every year until playoffs
we did always CHOKE in the playoffs though
But a team in our conference was always O-fer and I felt so bad every time we played them. It was obvious they weren't trying and we were really good so often our freshman would play the whole 4th quarter and still only give up like 1TD

ChiefRocka
04-30-2014, 08:24 PM
13 year old little league team lost 45-2

Why Not?
05-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Dude, my current rec league softball team blows. I'm the youngster at 37 and the rest of the guys all got old at the same time(not that I'm Ken Griffey Jr myself). We had one really good ringer but he is such a prick(Detroit fan so no surprise)that he got booted from the team. Current record: 0-8

Edit: 0-10 after tonight

05-01-2014, 01:03 AM
The worst softball and volleyball team I ever played on still had an above .500 record.

Marcellus
05-01-2014, 06:20 AM
Played on a softball team with a bunch of guys from a local bar years ago. Early season leauge so they didn't have divisions. We would have been C or D leauge and there were B leauge teams in this thing.

We won 2 games against the same team lost every other game.

Had a double header the last week of the season, got 15 run ruled in 3 innings then 15 run ruled the next team we played.

Talk about a weird leauge.

Drank much beer though.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
05-01-2014, 09:35 AM
I was a decent youth basketball player. I was always really undersized, but I was an ok 4th option/starter in a competitive league. The year before I started the competitive league (where they actually had a draft to achieve competitive balance) I got stuck on a terrible team where I was the team's Brandon Knight and we never won a game. Though I think I got my "career" high that year playing against a friend's team. That felt nice.

Al Bundy
05-01-2014, 09:39 AM
I was on a couple of really bad little league baseball teams. One of them went 0-20, that was the Pirates, Yellow and Green jersey's.

jjjayb
05-01-2014, 09:47 AM
I was on a softball team full of old beer belly guys without a lick of talent that accidentally got signed up in the A league. We were clearly a D league team. We played against teams full of college aged studs. We lost every game by mercy rule except for one game. The last game of the season we actually got to play the whole game. We still lost, but we celebrated like we won the championship.

bevischief
05-01-2014, 09:47 AM
I played on a lot of soccer teams but even the worse we were at least .500.

rico
05-01-2014, 10:30 AM
One time, we had this softball benefit for my brother to fund him to wrestle at Fargo nationals. I (attempted to) gather a team together for it and had some freaking studs/studettes on the roster. Unfortunately, the morning of the tournament, there was a fatal 4 person car accident in the town that like 6 of the people on my team were from and those 6 people had to back out...that morning because of it.

So at 8:30 in the morning, I only had 5 people on my roster. The tourney began at 10a. Therefore, I scrambled around looking for some players and went into total desperation mode... even found a couple of local dipshits who were crawling in and out of dumpsters looking for pop cans (this was normal behavior for them).

I don't think there was a game where we were beaten by 20+ runs. It was embarrassing. And it was my freaking team... ugh.

Jimmya
05-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Totally sucked in Jr high football.

|Zach|
05-02-2014, 12:57 AM
I remember being on a shitty soccer team when I was way wayyyyyy young.

Other than that all the teams I was ever on personally were Championship teams...6 or 7 years of little league football every year...a Championship didn't really exist in middle school but I remember only losing one game...then later a State Championship in Missouri in HS football my senior year.

Played lacrosse recreationally and the team ended up being real good...played rec ultimate frisbee in college...we won the league of people who didn't take it seriously and because of that we got bumped into the league of people who take it seriously and got our asses kicked. LMAO

kcxiv
05-02-2014, 01:04 AM
City league baseball team. I was like 14 years old. I was the only damn decent player on the team. Well coaches son was pretty decent. I was a pitcher and i kept us in every game, because i was actually pretty fucking good at pitching, but in the end, you gotta score runs and we really couldnt. I was just an average hitter, but i could pitch.

rockymtnchief
05-02-2014, 06:19 AM
My buddy talked me into forming a co-ed softball team. It would be the "All Back" team. He would recruit hot chicks from the bar with great asses to play. We lost every game by 10+ runs.

The next year, he recruited all the lesbians from UPS and we won state 2 out of the next 3 years.

Pushead2
05-02-2014, 06:26 AM
I played on a rec hockey team that went 0-10 in a ten game season. I totally got suckered into that one. I must have had 23-25pts but we were getting crushed 10-4, 11-3 every game.

Then at open ice, one of the good teams asked me to play with them & we won the title against that same team the next season. It was so weird. I felt like Hossa.

PunkinDrublic
05-02-2014, 07:38 AM
I played on a lot of shitty soccer teams growing up. One team I played on we won one game all season 1-0 because the other teams goalie whiffed on a kick that was passed back to him by his own teammate.

I remember my HS football team at SM West was so bad that they got the coach of over 10 years fired at the end of the season.

Buck
05-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Junior Midgets Pop Warner. Went 0-10. Next season with Midgets we went 10-0 and lost in the Semifinals of the 8 team playoff.

Valiant
05-02-2014, 02:22 PM
I was on a softball team full of old beer belly guys without a lick of talent that accidentally got signed up in the A league. We were clearly a D league team. We played against teams full of college aged studs. We lost every game by mercy rule except for one game. The last game of the season we actually got to play the whole game. We still lost, but we celebrated like we won the championship.

Shit, around here there is no difference in A and D. Those assholes play down to destroy teams in D. I do not see how blowing out teams is fun.

I have said this before, played in a softball tournament. A guy on our team did not get to bat before the game was over. D tournament. 9 outs and mercy rule. I will toot my own horn. I was the only one that got on, but then doubled play.

I suck now at softball because of my shoulder so I no longer play.

Valiant
05-02-2014, 02:27 PM
The worst softball and volleyball team I ever played on still had an above .500 record.

I sub for my friend a lot because she has trouble finding people to consistently show up for her volleyball. I understand why. The fuckers do not 3hit. Just volley that shit over like a ping pong. That shit is not fun except for old drunk people.

Everytime I give advice I get scorned by her, then get yelled at because I don't want to be a regular. I am not paying for that shit.

I walked out of one game I was subbing on, because I would set the others. But never returned the favor.

Bwana
05-02-2014, 02:36 PM
My buddy talked me into forming a co-ed softball team. It would be the "All Back" team. He would recruit hot chicks from the bar with great asses to play. We lost every game by 10+ runs.

The next year, he recruited all the lesbians from UPS and we won state 2 out of the next 3 years.

LMAO

Titty Meat
05-02-2014, 02:37 PM
My HS football was SICK
undefeated or 1 loss every year until playoffs
we did always CHOKE in the playoffs though
But a team in our conference was always O-fer and I felt so bad every time we played them. It was obvious they weren't trying and we were really good so often our freshman would play the whole 4th quarter and still only give up like 1TD

How does a cat play football?

Titty Meat
05-02-2014, 02:39 PM
I never played on real shitty teams a few that were a few games under .500

I do remember one year we lost to a team 102-52 which was cool considering in middle school it usually took teams 3 or 4 games combined to score 100 points.