PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs UDFA's.

Micjones
05-10-2014, 10:23 PM
One clean thread with all of the rumors about undrafted signees.

Albert Wilson WR Georgia State
James Baker RB Idaho
Cairo Santos K Tulane
Cole Pensick C Nebraska
Will Latu OL Abilene Christian
Charcandrick West RB Abilene Christian
David Van Dyke DB Tenn State
Ben Gottschalk OT SMU
Darryl Surgent WR La-Lafayette
Daniel Sorenson S BYU
Kacy Rogers S Miami
Ben Johnson LB Tennessee-Martin
Joey Demartino RB Utah State
Kenny Carter DE Auburn
Kona Schwenke DL Notre Dame
Marcus Heit LS Kansas St
Shawn Shuperd DL Eastern Kentucky (Tryout)

htismaqe
05-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Man, I can't get over the Sorenson pickup. I just think that's a good get.

Chiefaholic
05-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Man, I can't get over the Sorenson pickup. I just think that's a good get.

Given the lack of talent at the position, I'm surprised most of the top rookie FA's weren't ringing the phones off the wall for an opportunity. At least one undrafted prospect will make the final 53, and 1-2 more on the practice squad.

htismaqe
05-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Sorenson is gonna make the roster. He's a solid special teamer too.

The Franchise
05-10-2014, 11:08 PM
I don't see Schwenke making the 53.....just doesn't have the overall talent.

farmerchief
05-11-2014, 07:56 AM
With the drafting of Thomas, plus the UDFA's, Chiefs have a big menu to pick from for the KO/punt returners! Competition should be great!

Direckshun
05-11-2014, 07:57 AM
So many names in UDFA this year, and we land ONE of them.

God. This is why the Chiefs can't win shit. They get next to nothing in UDFA.

Johnny Vegas
05-11-2014, 08:01 AM

:thumb:

Gino-Bartali
05-11-2014, 08:15 AM
I don't see Schwenke making the 53.....just doesn't have the overall talent.

His career was weird. ND literally wasted his redshirt absurdly and then he had some bad luck with injuries (and having Nix ahead of you does not help). This year i was impressed with him. He dominated the Navy game (even with a lot of pain in his ankle) and played very well against ASU too (you can see his cutup against ASU on youtube, very impressive). A heck of a player in my opinion..

jd1020
05-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Dont understand how they look at Joe Mays next to DJ and not get Christian Jones in FA.

Hoover
05-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Dorsey is just going to scout teams like the Seahawks and 49ers during the preseason and work his magic again

Hoover
05-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Dont understand how they look at Joe Mays next to DJ and not get Christian Jones in FA.
I don't know, I think the Bears are a pretty good landing spot too.

hmmm where do I want to live, Chicago or KC, hmmmm

CaliforniaChief
05-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Dorsey is just going to scout teams like the Seahawks and 49ers during the preseason and work his magic again

Unfortunately, as opposed to last year, we won't have the ability to take them all.

Chieftain58
05-11-2014, 09:22 AM
I agree with all the receivers taken the Chiefs will get a Veteran after the roster cuts

thabear04
05-11-2014, 09:38 AM

Where did he go to?

htismaqe
05-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Where did he go to?

Jags.

SPATCH
05-11-2014, 09:43 AM
I agree with all the receivers taken the Chiefs will get a Veteran after the roster cuts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a guy is cut loose during TC then I think he has to go through the waiver process...

And we're quite a bit lower on the waiver priority than we were last year.

milkman
05-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a guy is cut loose during TC then I think he has to go through the waiver process...

And we're quite a bit lower on the waiver priority than we were last year.

Depends on how many years he has been in the league.

I believe it's the players with 3 years or less in the league that have to go through the waiver process, but am not certain.

mcaj22
05-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Depends on how many years he has been in the league.

I believe it's the players with 3 years or less in the league that have to go through the waiver process, but am not certain.

I thought it was 4 years milky?

milkman
05-11-2014, 10:07 AM
I thought it was 4 years milky?

Could be, which is the reason I say I'm not certain.

RealSNR
05-11-2014, 10:09 AM

I was pretty disappointed, too.

We did a FAR better job in UDFA last year than this year.

mcaj22
05-11-2014, 10:09 AM
I was pretty disappointed, too.

We did a FAR better job in UDFA last year than this year.

so much for Chiefzilla's offseason plan of scraping by the UDFAs and waiver pick ups

Nickel D
05-11-2014, 12:46 PM

But we do hit the motherlode the day after all teams cut down to 53!!

Dante84
05-11-2014, 12:55 PM
So, are any of these guys worth a shit?

Dante84
05-11-2014, 12:56 PM
But we do hit the motherlode the day after all teams cut down to 53!!

I think so.

If I'm a decent WR, I'm going to sign with a team where I'll have an opportunity to make an impact.

I think we are a great destination for vets.

And I can't wait til next year, when Jordy comes home!

The Franchise
05-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Christian Jones signed with the Bears.

Easy 6
05-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Cairo ****ing Santos?

That names just too cool not to make it.

Exoter175
05-11-2014, 02:12 PM

Wilson looks like he's got the best chance to make it out of the UDFA's. ;)

Barring any vet signings that is.

keg in kc
05-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Christian Jones signed with the Bears.That's the dude I wanted them to grab, but this place has to be a bit of a hard sell for linebackers at this point. He may have a shot to start in Chicago, even as a UDFA. At least I think the MLB position's a bit in flux there, even after re-signing DJ Williams.

Exoter175
05-11-2014, 02:24 PM
That's the dude I wanted them to grab, but this place has to be a bit of a hard sell for linebackers at this point. He may have a shot to start in Chicago, even as a UDFA. At least I think the MLB position's a bit in flux there, even after re-signing DJ Williams.

I'm calling this now, they just found their future starter in the UDFA market with C jones.

mdchiefsfan
05-11-2014, 02:28 PM

I will not be surprised to see us grab a WR or two that gets the boot after all these WRs were drafted.

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 02:29 PM

Albert Wilson: Great drive and the pure athletic ability to make it at least as a special teamer in his first year. He can be a #4 deep threat as a rookie with 4.3-4.4 wheels. Very similar player to Bruce Ellington in this draft and TY Hilton/Cobb in terms of measurables and playing style. Shot to make it because we have a pretty weak WR core with Bowe, Avery, and Jenkins being the only locks to make the team.

Daniel Sorensen: Great size and measurables for a safety, smart kid. He has great acceleration but only ok speed overall. We need a 4th safety and he has as good a shot to make it as any.

CoMoChief
05-11-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't know, I think the Bears are a pretty good landing spot too.

hmmm where do I want to live, Chicago or KC, hmmmm

personally I would hate to live in CHI.

great vaca spot if you like big cities, lots to do.

But I couldn't live there.

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 02:36 PM
If I were a UDFA I would do my best to go play at a place where there is very little to no income tax. Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Dallas are all places where you can likely go and have a real shot at making the roster. Other options are Houston and Seattle but it'll be tougher to make those rosters than the others that I mentioned before.

Easy 6
05-11-2014, 02:40 PM
personally I would hate to live in CHI.

great vaca spot if you like big cities, lots to do.

But I couldn't live there.

Same here, KC is a much more "manageable" city... the sprawl of a town like Chicago just turns me off.

I prefer the smaller cities like KC, St, Louis etc.

The Franchise
05-11-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm calling this now, they just found their future starter in the UDFA market with C jones.

If i remember correctly. ..they drafted Jon Bostic last year as well.

CoMoChief
05-11-2014, 02:55 PM
WR-Albert Wilson
S-Daniel Sorenson
DL-Kona Schwenke
C-Cole Pensick

keg in kc
05-11-2014, 02:55 PM
If i remember correctly. ..they drafted Jon Bostic last year as well.They've supposedly moved him out to the strong side spot. I don't know how much Williams has left in the tank, which is why I'm thinking it's a good spot for Jones to land.

CoMoChief
05-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Is there a list of all of the UDFA signings?

Saccopoo
05-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Sorensen and Wilson have as much of a shot to make this team as any of the draft picks, maybe more so as they are at positions that represent the weakest spots on the roster outside of the offensive line.

As OldSchool said, Sorensen has tremendous turn and burst capabilities which translates well to what a safety does/covers. He has really quick feet, nails his cuts/plants, and has fluid hips. He's smart, instinctive and fundamentally sound. He's already an upgrade to the dog shit we had on the field last year in Lewis and Robinson. He ran a 4.54 on his Pro Day and upgraded his broad jump by 10". I would have been happy with him as our 5th or 6th round pick.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ideL2XCFgEs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1p7nij" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1p7nij_draft-preview-daniel-sorensen_sport" target="_blank">Draft Preview: Daniel Sorensen</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/FOX_Sports_Interactive" target="_blank">FOX_Sports_Interactive</a></i>

Wilson looks to have as much in the way of measurables and production as a lot of guys taken in the draft. (Just another one of those dudes who was running a 4.4 something with a 37"+ vertical in this draft.) Very good returner as well. Thick, compact frame. Looks to have good field awareness. Guys wanting a Josh Huff, Bruce Ellington, Robert Herron type player should be happy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QrgDNCZ0FOU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RB_agajVwio?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
05-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Just saw we are bringing Marcus Davis into camp?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g2eFvci1A2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
05-11-2014, 06:51 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xGlTKJ5kmUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
05-11-2014, 06:53 PM
"Why Marcus Davis is the Perfect Late Round Steal" (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1554762-why-virginia-techs-marcus-davis-is-the-perfect-late-round-steal?is_shared=true)

SAUTO
05-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Where are you seeing that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6
05-11-2014, 07:03 PM
ALWAYS found Tabitha Sorenson incredibly hot, sign her up and lets roll.

Exoter175
05-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Call me crazy, but when I look at sorensen, I see a coverage linebacker, not a safety, and he'd have to beat out a lot of much better safeties to get a spot here.

htismaqe
05-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Call me crazy, but when I look at sorensen, I see a coverage linebacker, not a safety, and he'd have to beat out a lot of much better safeties to get a spot here.

You're crazy.

Micjones
05-11-2014, 07:50 PM
If they can help Davis develop as a receiver, he could be something.
His combination of size and speed is very impressive.
You aren't going to catch him from behind often. He's got a great second gear.

RealSNR
05-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Shit, Sorensen is white?

I change my mind. Dude is camp fodder.

Dante84
05-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Saw it on the Chief Concerns facebook page

htismaqe
05-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Shit, Sorensen is white?

He's gonna make the team. Great special teams player.

RealSNR
05-11-2014, 07:56 PM
I didn't trust Jon McGraw.

I didn't trust Sabby Piscatelli.

I'm not about to trust Daniel Sorensen.

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Shit, Sorensen is white?

LMAO Isn't Eric Weddle white?

RealSNR
05-11-2014, 08:00 PM
LMAO Isn't Eric Weddle white?

So was Jason Seahorn.

The Yosemite supervolcano isn't due for an explosion for another 100,000 years or so, and the same goes for the next great white defensive back after Weddle

Exoter175
05-11-2014, 08:06 PM
You're crazy.

I'm just saying, you put 30lbs on him, and he's a linebacker, not a safety, guys lack of speed and explosion put him at a borderline linebacker anyways.

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 08:11 PM
So was Jason Seahorn.

The Yosemite supervolcano isn't due for an explosion for another 100,000 years or so, and the same goes for the next great white defensive back after Weddle

John Lynch? Every generation a new one needs to be born. Why not Sorensen? Lol.

htismaqe
05-11-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm just saying, you put 30lbs on him, and he's a linebacker, not a safety, guys lack of speed and explosion put him at a borderline linebacker anyways.

Look at him. You're not putting 30 pounds on him.

Furthermore, he's an ace gunner and is always around the ball in kick coverage. You try to beef him up and you neutralize the biggest thing he brings to the team.

They don't need him to play safety but every team needs guys that can knock the shit out of returners.

RealSNR
05-11-2014, 08:13 PM
John Lynch? Every generation a new one needs to be born. Why not Sorensen? Lol.
You keep on the hunt for that white safety of yours, Captain Ahab. I'll be on dry land working with the real talent.

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 08:15 PM
You keep on the hunt for that white safety of yours, Captain Ahab. I'll be on dry land working with the real talent.

Lol. I'm not expecting much from any of these UDFAs. It's just that Sorensen and Wilson are, from what I see, the two best that we managed to bring in.

Just hoping for the best.

RealSNR
05-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Lol. I'm not expecting much from any of these UDFAs. It's just that Sorensen and Wilson are, from what I see, the two best that we managed to bring in.

Just hoping for the best.

I can appreciate that. You're being honest and true to what you see.

I just think white men can't jump, that's all. And most of the time I'm right.

Saccopoo
05-11-2014, 08:22 PM

And those guys would be who on the roster exactly?

I mean, those "much better safeties."

Dunerdr
05-11-2014, 08:35 PM
You don't fuck with sorensons ace gunner ability. Period. We didn't have a specialty ace gunner after we picked up that garbage pile Marcus cooper. And look where it got us first round playoff loss. Fuck you john Dorsey .

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 08:36 PM
It says on several draft sites that Marcus Davis ran a 4.47 at the combine and 4.44 at his pro day?

He's 6'3" and did it at 233 pounds. 39 1/2" vertical.

Are they just getting that off of the unofficial numbers?

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 08:40 PM
This is from rotoworld:

Virginia Tech WR Marcus Davis measured 6-foot-3 1/8 and 230 pounds during this week's East-West Shrine weigh-in.
CBS Sports' Dane Brugler has likened Davis' receiving upside to Dez Bryant's, and he certainly is built like the Dallas Cowboys' star getting off the bus. Davis has huge hands (10 1/8") and arms that would be suitably long for an NFL left tackle (33 3/4"). We sure wish he were a better football player. Tue, Jan 15, 2013 09:33:00 PM
Source: National Football Post

He's one of Dorsey's long shots I guess.

Dante84
05-11-2014, 09:45 PM
I think he's going to be my Bobby Sippio this year.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vqePMRDM4qw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
05-11-2014, 09:49 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ehwBrdMdPDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
05-11-2014, 09:49 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hsfUjDxb8ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OldSchool
05-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Too bad his knock is that he gives 0 effort in run blocking and is overall just not a hard worker. Dez Bryant upside but sounds like Ryan Leaf mentality.

Dante84
05-11-2014, 10:06 PM
zero risk, high reward.

Hope he shapes up.

booger
05-12-2014, 02:56 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2019049-2014-nfl-draft-safety-deron-furr-battled-teammates-and-life-on-path-to-draft

This kid was invited to a try out. Project but has Kam Chancellor size if they try him at SS. Potentially an athlete to groom behind DJ at WILB.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=82684&draftyear=2014&genpos=SS

Not Telvin Smith. But potentially could fill the same role for those of us that wanted to draft smith. Nickel LB/Special teams and see if he can fit at SS or ILB long term

OldSchool
05-12-2014, 03:13 AM
Long shot at the ILB position, IMO. Too slow to play SS but fast, physical, and big enough for ILb.

booger
05-12-2014, 03:22 AM
He's a slower Taylor mays. Gonna have to bust ass on special teams. Taxi squad prospect that's a good athlete. I like the idea even though he's not a high end prospect I like looking at adding that type to this d

OldSchool
05-12-2014, 03:25 AM
He's a slower Taylor mays. Gonna have to bust ass on special teams. Taxi squad prospect that's a good athlete. I like the idea even though he's not a high end prospect I like looking at adding that type to this d

Mays seems to be the opposite of that kid. Big, fast as hell, hits like a mack truck, but can't play football worth a shit for all that physical abilities that he had. This kid at least seems like he has some natural football abilities if not for the lack of speed. Any links to extended videos of him? I'd like to see if he plays faster than he timed.

booger
05-12-2014, 03:33 AM
Mays seems to be the opposite of that kid. Big, fast as hell, hits like a mack truck, but can't play football worth a shit for all that physical abilities that he had. This kid at least seems like he has some natural football abilities if not for the lack of speed. Any links to extended videos of him? I'd like to see if he plays faster than he timed.

I haven't looked at YouTube yet.

TEX
05-12-2014, 05:00 AM
All you who think you know something about any of these guys crack me up...Most know close to nothing, get your info from some scouting report, come here with a take, and argue with those who have a different one...LMAO

OldSchool
05-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Should watch Poe's Memphis stuff. Deron Furr is number 14 on that team. I think he must have caught the eyes of our scouts when they checked out Poe. He does stand out from what I've seen. All I have to go off of right now is highlights so of course he's going to look good, but you can tell certain things.

He's definitely not a safety from the little I've seen. Punishing LB type with how he throws his body around.

OldSchool
05-12-2014, 05:27 AM
What NFL.com had to say about him.
STRENGTHS Has long arms and a solid frame. Good body power and hip snap. Disciplined playing the cutback. Has a knack for timing up collisions. Good eyes, instincts and anticipation. Carries a swagger and plays with confidence.
WEAKNESSES Is a bit of a 'tweener, lacking ideal size for a linebacker and the hips, fluidity and foot speed for a safety. Allows too much separation in man coverage and tends to freelance in zones. Can do a better job getting skinny as a blitzer.
DRAFT PROJECTION Round 7-Priority free agent
BOTTOM LINE Hard-hitting, playmaking Division II rover safety who projects to the weak-side linebacker position in the pros. Stood out in the Medal of Honor all-star game, when he earned MVP honors and showed up heavily around the ball. Has developmental linebacker potential.

It's pretty much what you can see off of what's available on youtube. Most, if not all, of it is of his time at Memphis. He played there when Poe was on the team in 2010.

Buehler445
05-12-2014, 08:03 AM
I was hoping KC would pick up James Sims but it looks like GB picked him up.

SAUTO
05-12-2014, 08:06 AM
All you who think you know something about any of these guys crack me up...Most know close to nothing, get your info from some scouting report, come here with a take, and argue with those who have a different one...LMAO
you just made a great addition to the thread

OldSchool
05-12-2014, 08:46 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/--gd9bwEYdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LIy2Mhab1Ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForeverChiefs58
05-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Kansas City Chiefs cut running back Eric Kettani, according to a source

saphojunkie
05-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Please let Cairo Santos make the team over Succop.

The Franchise
05-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Schwenke.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/APp_k9YZSgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gets pretty good pressure. Looks to have decent pass rushing ability. Gets stood up a couple of times in the run game.

OldSchool
05-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Schwenke.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/APp_k9YZSgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gets pretty good pressure. Looks to have decent pass rushing ability. Gets stood up a couple of times in the run game.

What's your honest take on him?

The Franchise
05-12-2014, 11:17 AM
What's your honest take on him?

Didn't really play a bunch at ND (due to the players in front of him). I think his ceiling is a situational pass rusher. Probably not more than a JAG.

Pro Day results:

Height: 6042
Weight: 285
40 Yrd Dash: 4.94
20 Yrd Dash: 2.80
10 Yrd Dash: 1.64
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 27
Vertical Jump: 29
Broad Jump: 09'00"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.49
3-Cone Drill: 7.19

staylor26
05-12-2014, 11:27 AM
After looking more into Albert Wilson, I really like the signing. Great speed and size for an inside guy. I think he makes the team.

htismaqe
05-12-2014, 11:36 AM
Didn't really play a bunch at ND (due to the players in front of him). I think his ceiling is a situational pass rusher. Probably not more than a JAG.

He's got a good football name.

Or maybe a dancer name...

Frosty
05-12-2014, 12:02 PM
My son goes to University of Idaho, so I'm going to cheer on James Baker (http://blogs.nfl.com/2014/03/18/james-baker-of-idaho-could-get-nfl-look-as-free-agent/) just for grins. I don't know anything about him other than he is pretty big (6' 237lbs). The Vandals' football team was beyond putrid last year and he got zero help from a really bad o-line.

Looks like he can catch the ball pretty well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tRuEUdaX_x8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(yes, I know he has zero chance to make the team)

aturnis
05-12-2014, 04:10 PM
#qctimes Iowa defensive back BJ Lowery signs a free-agent deal with the Chiefs.

ForeverChiefs58
05-13-2014, 06:09 AM
Chiefs get their WRs -- after draft

By Adam Teicher | May 13, 2014 7:30:11 AM

The Kansas City Chiefs failed to draft a wide receiver, not counting Oregon's De'Anthony Thomas, a collegiate running back who could wind up playing in the slot in the NFL. But two of the Chiefs' six undrafted free agents are wide receivers.

They are Georgia State's Albert Wilson and Louisiana-Lafayette's Darryl Surgent. As with all undrafted free agents, it's probably not wise to count on much from either player. Neither player has the size the Chiefs look for in their wide receivers (Wilson is 5-9 and 200 pounds, Surgent is 6-0 and 185). Wilson was a big producer in college, catching 175 passes in four seasons and scoring 23 touchdowns. Surgent had 100 catches and scored 14 touchdowns.

This group of signings, including Wilson and Surgent, show the interest of general manager John Dorsey in players from smaller schools. None of the six is from a power conference. The others are a running back (Charcandrick West of Abilene Christian), a linebacker (Ben Johnson of Tennessee-Martin), a cornerback (David Van Dyke of Tennessee State) and a safety (Daniel Sorensen of Brigham Young). Look for the Chiefs to sign more undrafted free agents before the start of their rookie camp on May 24.

The Chiefs also released two players, wide receiver Rashad Ross and fullback Eric Kettani.

htismaqe
05-13-2014, 06:12 AM
#qctimes Iowa defensive back BJ Lowery signs a free-agent deal with the Chiefs.

Sweet. Lowery was a nice player...

ForeverChiefs58
05-13-2014, 06:13 AM
I read Jerry Rice Jr was trying out for the Ravens after failing to catch on with 49ers. Bring in for look. We could do worse.

The Franchise
05-13-2014, 07:18 AM
Damn. ....it sucks that Ross got cut. I work with his old basketball coach.

beach tribe
05-13-2014, 10:58 AM
This is from rotoworld:

He's one of Dorsey's long shots I guess.

If they can get this guy to give even a half-assed effort he will be a huge treasure.
http://deadspin.com/5959914/virginia-tech-receiver-marcus-davis-doesnt-feel-like-blocking-ever

The Franchise
05-13-2014, 11:01 AM
If they can get this guy to give even a half-assed effort he will be a huge treasure.
http://deadspin.com/5959914/virginia-tech-receiver-marcus-davis-doesnt-feel-like-blocking-ever

He won't last a day on this roster if he pulls that shit.

Chiefs=Champions
05-13-2014, 11:11 AM

Quick guys, shut down the planet. It's all over.

Saccopoo
05-13-2014, 11:15 AM

That's awesome.

I wonder if Dorsey inputs "does not block" as a key trait to what type of players he should pick into the Decision Lens system?

KChiefs1
05-17-2014, 03:36 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2064002-report-card-grades-for-kansas-city-chiefs-undrafted-free-agent-signings

Good read

Reerun_KC
05-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Quick guys, shut down the planet. It's all over.

You could Just leave. That would help the quality of the board.

-King-
05-17-2014, 04:40 PM
That's awesome.

I wonder if Dorsey inputs "does not block" as a key trait to what type of players he should pick into the Decision Lens system?

Tell us about that offensive player of the year guard again bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

kccrow
05-17-2014, 08:24 PM
So was Jason Seahorn.

I dunno, Harrison Smith is looking pretty damn good thusfar.

htismaqe
05-17-2014, 08:30 PM
I dunno, Harrison Smith is looking pretty damn good thusfar.

He's pretty old. It will be interesting to see how he fits in the new Star Wars movie.

kccrow
05-17-2014, 08:36 PM
He's pretty old. It will be interesting to see how he fits in the new Star Wars movie.

lol.

ForeverChiefs58
05-19-2014, 09:26 AM