PDA

View Full Version : Science Who went to rockfest?

salame
06-01-2014, 11:34 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/Geno_022/goatfront-1.jpg

KCrockaholic
06-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Was there. Looks about the same. With slightly more hair.

Pablo
06-01-2014, 12:37 PM
I saved myself the $14 and listened to Limp Bizkit in my bedroom alone yesterday.

CoMoChief
06-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Didn't go this year. Had a BBQ to go to.

Dayze
06-01-2014, 02:25 PM
couldn't pay me to go.

way too many people for my taste. and it being hot outside.

a pp roach
06-01-2014, 03:39 PM
bump

Coochie liquor
06-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Limp Bizkit? I thought they died....

TambaBerry
06-01-2014, 08:14 PM
God, rockfest sucks. I went one time and will never go back.

dmahurin
06-01-2014, 08:21 PM
I had to work it doing security. We had a butt ass naked man walking down the street. He was yelling about licking his own butthole. Got him taken down on Main Street. He must have a medical condition because his wiener looked a innie bellybutton.

In58men
06-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Please tell me that's not you?

Is this some kind of sick stone cold Steve Austin joke?

Coochie liquor
06-01-2014, 08:25 PM
I had to work it doing security. We had a butt ass naked man walking down the street. He was yelling about licking his own butthole. Got him taken down on Main Street. He must have a medical condition because his wiener looked a innie bellybutton.

Was it a member of this board? I swear some on here must have little shortys the way they are never happy.

ChiefsCountry
NSFW Nice little rant by Staind
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q9uIcWIWOLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pablo
Did you catch his CP handle?

Pablo
06-01-2014, 08:26 PM
LMAO

Staind is still playing their awful music, eh?

Deberg_1990
06-01-2014, 08:27 PM
LMAO

Its Been Awhile.....

In58men
06-01-2014, 08:30 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q9uIcWIWOLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahahahaha

What a ****ing douche bag

In58men
06-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Its Been Awhile.....

Brb got some mud on my shovel I gotta clean off.

I tried lol

Coochie liquor
06-01-2014, 08:43 PM
LMAO

Their plane can't go down over the Everglades fast enough for me. And for gods sake I hope Linkin Park is on the plane with them when it does.

Bowser
06-01-2014, 08:44 PM
The last one I went to was the mud fest one four or five years ago. I promised myself I'd never go to another one.

In58men
06-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Their plane can't go down over the Everglades fast enough for me. And for gods sake I hope Linkin Park is on the plane with them when it does.

Okay Linkin Park is bad ass man. They were the best band I've seen live.

SAUTO
06-01-2014, 08:48 PM
At least he was taking up for something he thought was wrong...
Posted via Mobile Device

Coochie liquor
06-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Okay Linkin Park is bad ass man. They were the best band I've seen live.

Ok what are you a 15 year old with a face full of acne? You should not be allowed to give opinions on music anymore after this PDA for Stinkin Linkin... Let me guess. You are a Nickleback fan too??

KCrockaholic
06-01-2014, 09:06 PM

Was he an overweight bald dude? Drunk off his ass?

dmahurin
06-01-2014, 09:08 PM
The last one I went to was the mud fest one four or five years ago. I promised myself I'd never go to another one.

I worked that one too. People were stripping naked outside the westin hotel and the bell boys were spraying them down with water houses before they could come in. That was a nightmare.

Coochie liquor
06-01-2014, 09:09 PM
At least he was taking up for something he thought was wrong...
Posted via Mobile Device

True. My issue with it is if you're gonna go into a pit, or crowd surf you know what's gonna happen before you do it. I'm not one for touching under ages girls inappropriately, but if I girl doesn't think that's gonna happen before she does it, she's not very smart. And I'd have some respect for him if he would have handled it like Phil Anselmo, and jump in there yourself and fix the prob. And who in the name of god would kick someone's ass cuz the singer for Staind told you to? I saw RATM many years ago and Zack coulda started a riot if he wanted. Dude was fired up and held the crowd in his hand.... but Staind??

In58men
06-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Ok what are you a 15 year old with a face full of acne? You should not be allowed to give opinions on music anymore after this PDA for Stinkin Linkin... Let me guess. You are a Nickleback fan too??

ROFL I was about 15 and they fucking kicked ass. I didn't have acne, a few zits here and there not enough to get proactiv.

Nickleback sucks fucking balls, don't put them in the same sentence at Linkin Park.

Bowser
06-01-2014, 09:18 PM
I worked that one too. People were stripping naked outside the westin hotel and the bell boys were spraying them down with water houses before they could come in. That was a nightmare.

Good lord. We actually left a bit early and caught a cab home from the Westin.

Rockfest just isn't fun. It's nothing but people drinking WAY too much all day long, fights, drama, and people getting naked that have no business getting naked in public. Maybe if I were like 22 again it might be fun, but as it is it's just a white trash extravaganza. Even people watching isn't reason enough to go to one of these again.

Rockfest is kind of like Worlds of Fun - it used to be fun, but now it just kind of sucks and is depressing.

Simply Red
06-01-2014, 09:29 PM
He didn't go.

http://i.imgur.com/CbmtBp3.jpg

Valiant
06-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Good lord. We actually left a bit early and caught a cab home from the Westin.

Rockfest just isn't fun. It's nothing but people drinking WAY too much all day long, fights, drama, and people getting naked that have no business getting naked in public. Maybe if I were like 22 again it might be fun, but as it is it's just a white trash extravaganza. Even people watching isn't reason enough to go to one of these again.

Rockfest is kind of like Worlds of Fun - it used to be fun, but now it just kind of sucks and is depressing.

Sounds like my experience waiting in line to pay at Walmart. Hate that place, but I needed something for my game and it was on the way. Seriously fuck Walmart and most of their shoppers.

Strongside
06-01-2014, 09:52 PM

...well then tell that 15 year old slut to make better life decisions than to crowd surf on top of 50k drunk rednecks in downtown Kansas City. Fuck that.

Bowser
06-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Sounds like my experience waiting in line to pay at Walmart. Hate that place, but I needed something for my game and it was on the way. Seriously fuck Walmart and most of their shoppers.

Ha, it's pretty damned close, I'd say!

Chief_For_Life58
06-01-2014, 10:00 PM
the people who go to rockfest probably dont use computers

Strongside
06-01-2014, 10:07 PM
the people who go to rockfest probably dont use computers

Or sunscreen, codoms, toilet paper, toothbrushes, deodorant, exercise, hearing protection, helmets, text books, smart phones, newspapers, sidewalks, headlights, window screens, bug spray, haircuts or dentists.

salame
06-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Someone on CP HAS to be the parent that let their 15 year old go to Rockfest.
Why would you EVER let a 15 year old go to Rockfest. There is no way 15 year olds are into KORN and STAIND.

Coochie liquor
06-02-2014, 04:36 AM
ROFL I was about 15 and they fucking kicked ass. I didn't have acne, a few zits here and there not enough to get proactiv.

Nickleback sucks fucking balls, don't put them in the same sentence at Linkin Park.

To me they don't sound the same but they're the same commercial radio rock. Not that I'm a music expert or anything, just not what I like. But music is about how you interpret it, and how it hits you. I bet out in Cali there's tons of bands that are equally goo or better than most the commercial bs that most don't know about. I know lots if the bands I jam to are from Cali.

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 05:13 AM
"Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Killswitch Engage, Steel Panther, Black Label Society, Pop Evil, Adelita’s Way, Escape the Fate, Soil, The Pretty Reckless, Heaven’s Basement, Eve to Adam and Nothing More."

LMAO

frankotank
06-02-2014, 06:04 AM

that kicks so much ass.

not sure why all the negativity. dude believed he was doing right. his heart was in the right place. not a staind fan....but I like this guy.

went to rockfest once several years back. for the life a me I can't remember who...but the headliner was a band I really wanted to see. the only real enjoyment for me was people watching. man....people are knucking futs!

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 06:53 AM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/89/245063794_5ab866053b.jpg

obligatory

beach tribe
06-02-2014, 07:25 AM
Did somebody say rock?
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/dtcommonstreamsStreamServer_zpsd81ab075.jpg (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/dtcommonstreamsStreamServer_zpsd81ab075.jpg.html)

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Did somebody say buttrock?

Fixied

Dayze
06-02-2014, 08:06 AM
Did somebody say rock?
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/dtcommonstreamsStreamServer_zpsd81ab075.jpg (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/dtcommonstreamsStreamServer_zpsd81ab075.jpg.html)

lol.
"Hey Joe Rogan. I smoke rocks

bdj23
06-02-2014, 08:09 AM
The girlfriend wanted to go. I said I'd like to see Korn and that's it. Thankfully that idea never came to fruition.

She is trying to drag me to country stampede too, which is causing me to have suicidal thoughts.

Pablo
06-02-2014, 08:47 AM
The girlfriend wanted to go. I said I'd like to see Korn and that's it. Thankfully that idea never came to fruition.

She is trying to drag me to country stampede too, which is causing me to have suicidal thoughts.I saw Korn in concert like 15 years ago. That's probably the last time Korn was worth seeing in concert. As if they ever were.

Staind as well.

Looking at that putrid lineup just makes me scratch my head. The only time I've ever been inclined to consider Rockfest was like five years ago when STP or Velvet Revolver was the headliner. I cared so much, I can't remember which band it was.

Molitoth
06-02-2014, 08:54 AM
"Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Killswitch Engage, Steel Panther, Black Label Society, Pop Evil, Adelita’s Way, Escape the Fate, Soil, The Pretty Reckless, Heaven’s Basement, Eve to Adam and Nothing More."

LMAO

Sorry, but Nothing More is fucking fantastic.

bdj23
06-02-2014, 08:59 AM
I hate 5 finger death punch so, so very much.

sedated
06-02-2014, 09:00 AM
The only time I've ever been inclined to consider Rockfest was like five years ago when STP or Velvet Revolver was the headliner.

It was STP, that's the only year I've been. Its reeked so badly of BO that I had friends blow cigarette smoke in my face because it smelled better. But the STP part of the show was awesome.

I thought they used to have some big names back in the day (Tool, Black Sabbath, etc) but looking at previous lineups and I'm totally wrong. The one in 1995 included: Cheap Trick, Allman Bros, Fleetwood Mac, Kansas, and Pat Benatar. Lord, how that station has changed.

tecumseh
06-02-2014, 09:17 AM
I've been to a couple of those type of big, multiband shows throughout the eighties. It was a mellow vibe then. I think that 3rd woodstock when everyone rioted pretty much opened the flood gates of stupid , violent behaviour. I'm curious about Bonnaroo. But I wouldn't consider a Coachela or Lolla event. Much less a "rock" fest.

Halfcan
06-02-2014, 09:28 AM
I wanted to go this year-but really didn't like any of the bands all that well. I have seen Stained and they put on a heck of show. They opened for Godsmack at Standstoned (Verizon) and it rained most of the show. It was warm out and the rain felt great-awesome show.

Hopefully rock fest will get some decent bands next year and stop being cheap.

Omaha
06-02-2014, 09:31 AM

LMAO

Why does he sing like that? It would be one thing if he were trying to be funny, but I don't think that's his goal. That's just ridiculous.

Omaha
06-02-2014, 09:34 AM
True. My issue with it is if you're gonna go into a pit, or crowd surf you know what's gonna happen before you do it. I'm not one for touching under ages girls inappropriately, but if I girl doesn't think that's gonna happen before she does it, she's not very smart. And I'd have some respect for him if he would have handled it like Phil Anselmo, and jump in there yourself and fix the prob. And who in the name of god would kick someone's ass cuz the singer for Staind told you to? I saw RATM many years ago and Zack coulda started a riot if he wanted. Dude was fired up and held the crowd in his hand.... but Staind??

People who listen to Staind aren't the best and brightest. They are people who listen to Staind. They'd probably do it.

beach tribe
06-02-2014, 09:42 AM

I though this was going to be some cry baby BS, but GOOD for him.
That is FD UP.

Coochie liquor
06-02-2014, 09:43 AM
I've been to a few smaller reggae festivals. Always a great vibe! Lots of unity, dancing, hot women, and lots in GANJA!!! IRIE times!!

beach tribe
06-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Today's Rock is just....sad.
I'm a rock/metal guy, and it's a tough day and age to be a rock/metal guy.

journeyscarab
06-02-2014, 09:46 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l88krvnQ191qbey7go1_500.jpg

Lzen
06-02-2014, 09:51 AM

LMAO

I love how CP is so above this. :rolleyes: Geez, what are you guys? A bunch of country music fans or something?
Personally, I'm not really a huge fan of any of those bands. But Korn, FFDP, KsE, and BLS would be worth seeing. I just went to Rocklahoma last weekend. Staind, FFDP, KsE, BLS, and some of those other bands were there, as well. Staind has kinda gotten lame over the years. I actually enjoyed their first couple albums before they got all radio friendly. FFDP put on one Helluva show. I also enjoyed KsE and BLS. How can you not appreciate Zach Wilde and the coolest sounding pinch harmonic of most any guitarist out there? :) Also enjoyed Down and Hellyeah. Those bands put on a good show.

As for Rockfest, the first time I went in 2006 I swear the setup was different than it is now (going off memory). Staind actually was good but they played a bunch of songs off the first album. Some other decent bands that year. But nowadays it seems that it is just a big old cluster. Went a few years ago and it rained....a lot. We got tired of the tight quarters and all the drunken idiots bumping into you wherever you walked, not to mention being soaked and miserable.

Halfcan
06-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Drove by rockfest on the way to Loose Park to take some pics. Some crazy drunk bitch was walking/falling down the street-half in traffic while yelling at her boyfriend who was walking a few steps back with his head hanging down. Not sure what he did, but was getting an earfull. She had mud all over her, one flip flop on and her shirt off with just a bra on. Looks like it was a party this year!

KCUnited
06-02-2014, 10:09 AM
I went to a Rockfest back in November and a Chiefs game broke out.

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 10:13 AM
I love how CP is so above this. :rolleyes: Geez, what are you guys? A bunch of country music fans or something?

Maybe we just don't like buttrock? I mean, Zakk Wylde is an exception, but the rest of that lineup is garbage. The post nu-metal hair bands of today. Nickelback is all that is missing. Most of the world wonders how Nickelback can keep going platinum or selling out arenas. There is your answer. That aerial photo of 50,000 trailerpark denizens.

Halfcan
06-02-2014, 10:14 AM
I wonder if this was the chick that was surfing during Stained?

bevischief
06-02-2014, 10:28 AM

She is trying to drag me to country stampede too, which is causing me to have suicidal thoughts.

Do VIP if you do go.

Omaha
06-02-2014, 10:30 AM

Not white trash enough.

Al Bundy
06-02-2014, 10:31 AM
The last one I went to was 2003, that was the last year I could get free tickets. It was pretty good, but too many shirtless white trash buffoons.

Omaha

I would just dump her.

Halfcan
Not white trash enough.

Tongue pierced, tatoo on each ass cheek, crowd surfing, giving the DIO horns. Yep, you are probably right. :D

Deberg_1990
06-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Sounds like fun.....

If was 21 again.....
Posted via Mobile Device

bdj23
06-02-2014, 11:03 AM
I would just dump her.

She said everything up to and including liquor would be free. But I dunno man, I just don't know..

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 11:06 AM
She said everything up to and including liquor would be free. But I dunno man, I just don't know..

It might be free, but there wouldn't be enough.

KCrockaholic
06-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Maybe you guys are just getting old :shrug:

Pablo
06-02-2014, 11:28 AM
It was STP, that's the only year I've been. Its reeked so badly of BO that I had friends blow cigarette smoke in my face because it smelled better. But the STP part of the show was awesome.

I thought they used to have some big names back in the day (Tool, Black Sabbath, etc) but looking at previous lineups and I'm totally wrong. The one in 1995 included: Cheap Trick, Allman Bros, Fleetwood Mac, Kansas, and Pat Benatar. Lord, how that station has changed.I'd be so, so, so much more inclined to go to that lineup vs. the butt-rock they play nowadays.

And LMAO about the BO. That sounds fucking delightful. I would have liked to have seen STP though.

Pablo
06-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Maybe you guys are just getting old :shrug:27.

Was an enormous Korn/Staind/Slipknot/(insert Nu-Metal band) fan as a teen.

Maybe the lineups they put out just aren't worth spending your time and money on.

:shrug:

Omaha
06-02-2014, 01:02 PM
I'd be so, so, so much more inclined to go to that lineup vs. the butt-rock they play nowadays.

And LMAO about the BO. That sounds ****ing delightful. I would have liked to have seen STP though.

I saw STP in the early '90s at a very small venue w/ only about 20 people in the crowd. They were a brand new "Buzz Bin" band on MTV at the time. Scott Weiland threw one of their cassettes into the "crowd" and I caught it. They were great.

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 01:10 PM
I'd be so, so, so much more inclined to go to that lineup vs. the butt-rock they play nowadays.

And LMAO about the BO. That sounds ****ing delightful. I would have liked to have seen STP though.

I went to it once, it was the same one sedated is describing, the year that STP was headlining. We found out what time they were supposed to start playing and showed up about an hour before that.

I saw half of Godsmack and then Johnny Dare's 60 year old ass ran up on the stage and claimed they had broken the beer drinking record at sandstone. Some white trash guy climbed up the structure that had been erected to hold the lighting up over the stage and was headbanging up at the tope of it, security had to talk him down off of there. There was some sort of a brawl up on the lawn right behind us but that probably happens all day.

Mostly it was hairy, sweaty, sleeveless shirts or no shirt, rat tail wearing trailer-park kind of crowd, and the kind of women you'd expect to accompany them.

Swanman
06-02-2014, 01:15 PM

Killer Be Killed - you can thank me later.

Group composed of the vocalists from Soulfy, Mastodon and Dillinger Escape Plan. Fantastic stuff.

sedated
06-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Mostly it was hairy, sweaty, sleeveless shirts or no shirt, rat tail wearing trailer-park kind of crowd, and the kind of women you'd expect to accompany them.

It was pretty much a t!t-fest. We had 3 girls to our right sitting on guy’s shoulders topless the entire show. A girl flashed my buddy for a cigarette. I saw more t!ts than when I go to a strip club. The women all seemed to go in knowing that this was mardi gras without the beads.

Chief Roundup
06-02-2014, 01:31 PM

She is a lot older than 15.

Contrarian
06-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Maybe we just don't like buttrock? I mean, Zakk Wylde is an exception, but the rest of that lineup is garbage. The post nu-metal hair bands of today. Nickelback is all that is missing. Most of the world wonders how Nickelback can keep going platinum or selling out arenas. There is your answer. That aerial photo of 50,000 trailerpark denizens.

That line up isn't bad man. You got a few bands in there that are retreads like Staind and such but Eve to Adam is a good newer band and FFDP are pretty fun to see live.

Swanman
06-02-2014, 02:20 PM
That line up isn't bad man. You got a few bands in there that are retreads like Staind and such but Eve to Adam is a good newer band and FFDP are pretty fun to see live.

Killswitch Engage is good too. They are back with their original vocalist. Their metalcore sound isn't for everyone but I think the newest album is pretty strong. I saw them open for Lamb of God and they were solid.

Contrarian
06-02-2014, 02:30 PM

It's coming back full circle right now, check out Cry of Love(similar to Bad Company) or Scarlet Carson, or even Rival Sons that have a Zeppelin sound to them. They're out there you just have to find it now through the menagerie of shit!

mikeyis4dcats.
06-02-2014, 02:30 PM
I went to it once, it was the same one sedated is describing, the year that STP was headlining. We found out what time they were supposed to start playing and showed up about an hour before that.

I saw half of Godsmack and then Johnny Dare's 60 year old ass ran up on the stage and claimed they had broken the beer drinking record at sandstone. Some white trash guy climbed up the structure that had been erected to hold the lighting up over the stage and was headbanging up at the tope of it, security had to talk him down off of there. There was some sort of a brawl up on the lawn right behind us but that probably happens all day.

The STP show was at Libery Memorial. I went because my buddy had free tickets from his brother's guitar shop.

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 02:31 PM
The STP show was at Libery Memorial. I went because my buddy had free tickets from his brother's guitar shop.

Must have been a different year then, this was in the early 2000s at Sandstone or whatever they are calling it now.

Contrarian
06-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Killswitch Engage is good too. They are back with their original vocalist. Their metalcore sound isn't for everyone but I think the newest album is pretty strong. I saw them open for Lamb of God and they were solid.

Yeah exactly they're bad ass I agree.

lawrenceRaider
06-02-2014, 03:21 PM

Was it a member of this board? I swear some on here must have little shortys the way they are never happy.

It was KC Native obviously.

KCrockaholic
06-02-2014, 03:29 PM

Was an enormous Korn/Staind/Slipknot/(insert Nu-Metal band) fan as a teen.

Maybe the lineups they put out just aren't worth spending your time and money on.

:shrug:

Your taste in music changed. Not the bands. Nothing wrong with aging. Your taste in music will likely get softer and softer from here on out until it's just a mellow violin or piano with no words coming from the speakers throughout your house. :thumb:

Coochie liquor
06-02-2014, 03:47 PM

Really it's the commercial radio stuff that sucks. There's tons of bands out there that are not played on the radio that are better IMO. I hope one day the radio stops existing because they're money grubbing whores who only regurgitate what the record companies tell them too. Maybe radios inability to change will be it's demise. You should check out Tsunami Rising. Guys are fresh and not like much on the radio. To me it a crazy mix of System of a Down, RATM, and Sublime. Hard rock, punk, reggae, jazz with amazing lyrics.
http://m.reverbnation.com/artist/48796/songs

KCrockaholic
06-02-2014, 04:07 PM
The band Nothing More was actually VERY impressive at Rockfest. Talented group, and I'm not a big fan of his voice. Reminds me of Rush a little bit when he goes high. Worth a look on Youtube.

PunkinDrublic
06-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Must have been a different year then, this was in the early 2000s at Sandstone or whatever they are calling it now.

2000 was the year STP headlined. Papa Roach, Godsmack and 3 Doors down were on the bill. I remember Scott Weiland went off on some dude that threw a beer at his head right in the middle of one of his songs. I still remember all the rednecks losing their shit when Jesse James Dupree hit the stage. Truely one of the worst concerts I've ever been to in my life.

PunkinDrublic
06-02-2014, 05:05 PM

Linkin Park is at the top of my most hated bands list. They are a triple threat of shitty lyrics, awful rapping and an annoying whiney singer. As far as Stained goes, I'm convinced Aaron Lewis plagarized his lyrics from a 15 year old girls hello kitty notebook.

Marcellus
06-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Took this pic at Rocklahoma last weekend. LMAO.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/A04BA899-3FC9-4F7C-98E7-263D01A1C8E0_zpsmblsa1ic.jpg (http://s541.photobucket.com/user/troyacupp/media/A04BA899-3FC9-4F7C-98E7-263D01A1C8E0_zpsmblsa1ic.jpg.html)

Chief Roundup
06-02-2014, 07:18 PM

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/A04BA899-3FC9-4F7C-98E7-263D01A1C8E0_zpsmblsa1ic.jpg (http://s541.photobucket.com/user/troyacupp/media/A04BA899-3FC9-4F7C-98E7-263D01A1C8E0_zpsmblsa1ic.jpg.html)

Wow that is some horrible artwork in the middle of that dudes back. Must have been an amateur buddy or something.

Marcellus
06-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Wow that is some horrible artwork in the middle of that dudes back. Must have been an amateur buddy or something.

Not to mention the whole premise is tacky at best.

Here is the kicker, he told me it wasn't done yet he had another $3,000 left to spend on his "piece".

I was wondering if that was what he got for the first $10 or if the $3,000 was for a cover up piece. LMAO

Coochie liquor
06-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Damn looks like a 10 year old designed it and a Stevie Wonder did it.

Chief Roundup
06-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Not to mention the whole premise is tacky at best.

Here is the kicker, he told me it wasn't done yet he had another $3,000 left to spend on his "piece".

I was wondering if that was what he got for the first $10 or if the $3,000 was for a cover up piece. LMAO

There are idiots born every day. He shouldn't have to pay anything to get that covered up by a real professional if another professional actually did that.

WhawhaWhat
06-02-2014, 07:50 PM

I liked the black guy better as the singer.

Bowser
06-02-2014, 07:51 PM

http://intellectualfroglegs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/jesus-arm-wrestling-with-satan-demon.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dFKoQxvrffo/Uvg5_eArtQI/AAAAAAAACRM/GHa21X0odwU/s1600/Nailed-It.png

KCrockaholic
06-02-2014, 09:44 PM
So the guy who did the tat on his right shoulder didn't do the big one in the middle, eh?

Titty Meat
06-02-2014, 09:46 PM
There were more std's than teeth

Eleazar
06-02-2014, 09:59 PM
What makes that bad tattoo epic is that the devil in the bad tattoo also has a bad tattoo.

Titty Meat
06-02-2014, 10:00 PM
It was pretty much a t!t-fest. We had 3 girls to our right sitting on guy’s shoulders topless the entire show. A girl flashed my buddy for a cigarette. I saw more t!ts than when I go to a strip club. The women all seemed to go in knowing that this was mardi gras without the beads.

I bet there tits sagged more than the gunts

eDave
06-02-2014, 11:05 PM
I've been to a couple of those type of big, multiband shows throughout the eighties. It was a mellow vibe then. I think that 3rd woodstock when everyone rioted pretty much opened the flood gates of stupid , violent behaviour. I'm curious about Bonnaroo. But I wouldn't consider a Coachela or Lolla event. Much less a "rock" fest.

You've gotten the wrong impression of Coachella.

salame
06-03-2014, 12:34 AM
I just don't understand the draw to see bands that sucked 10 years ago suck it up now

WhawhaWhat
06-03-2014, 06:22 AM
I just don't understand the draw to see bands that sucked 10 years ago suck it up now

Who would you rather see?

Coochie liquor
06-03-2014, 06:32 AM
What makes that bad tattoo epic is that the devil in the bad tattoo also has a bad tattoo.

Omfg! That's so true!!

mikeyis4dcats.
06-03-2014, 07:33 AM

that looks like felt tip marker

mikeyis4dcats.
06-03-2014, 07:35 AM
2000 was the year STP headlined. Papa Roach, Godsmack and 3 Doors down were on the bill. I remember Scott Weiland went off on some dude that threw a beer at his head right in the middle of one of his songs. I still remember all the rednecks losing their shit when Jesse James Dupree hit the stage. Truely one of the worst concerts I've ever been to in my life.

huh....I never knew STP headlined twice.

Eleazar
06-03-2014, 08:05 AM
I remember that, Weiland was gesturing at the people in the front throwing beer everywhere, and IIRC he was talking about how long he'd been clean.

Omaha
06-03-2014, 08:14 AM

Or the artist was pissed that he had to work on such a pasty, zitty fatbody.

Omaha
06-03-2014, 08:19 AM
There are idiots born every day. He shouldn't have to pay anything to get that covered up by a real professional if another professional actually did that.

How exactly does this work?

Pablo
06-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Or the artist was pissed that he had to work on such a pasty, zitty fatbody.If tattoo artists gave a shit about this, they'd never make any money.

Omaha
06-03-2014, 08:28 AM
If tattoo artists gave a shit about this, they'd never make any money.

It has to be distracting.

"Hey bro, this is going to be a little faded because I keep popping your bacne and the pus is mixing with the ink. Sorry, bro."