PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV SceneItAll Tournament: Round 2, Heat 32

Rain Man
06-08-2014, 02:36 PM
You know the rules. Vote for your FAVORITE scene from these three:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S06nIz4scvI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j2Y0x0ZKJLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U_eZmEiyTo0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
06-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Another tough one.

Rain Man
06-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Another easy heat for me:

#1 - The Life Of Brian. This one has about a dozen jokes buried within it. If you don't love this scene, you don't love America.

#2 - Full Metal Jacket. It was a good line, and I appreciate that the buildup to it was the murder of a number of villagers.

#3 - The Princess Bride. This scene is slightly annoying.

BlackHelicopters
06-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Tough round

AndChiefs
06-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Another easy heat for me:

#1 - The Life Of Brian. This one has about a dozen jokes buried within it. If you don't love this scene, you don't love America.

#2 - Full Metal Jacket. It was a good line, and I appreciate that the buildup to it was the murder of a number of villagers.

#3 - The Princess Bride. This scene is slightly annoying.

I must hate America because that scene is awful.

Rain Man
06-08-2014, 06:27 PM
I must hate America because that scene is awful.

Are you Canadian or something? Maybe that's the problem.

Meanwhile, I keep looking and looking for the appeal of the Princess Bride scene, and each time I come back like the DB Cooper search party shrugging and throwing up my hands.

wazu
06-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Reluctantly voted for Princess Bride over Life of Brian. The Full Metal jacket scene is one of the weakest in the movie.

DJJasonp
06-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Python.....all of them....geniuses.

Gadzooks
06-08-2014, 08:06 PM

Meanwhile, I keep looking and looking for the appeal of the Princess Bride scene, and each time I come back like the DB Cooper search party shrugging and throwing up my hands.

I think Canadians could appreciate this scene. You should've asked him if he's from Timbuktu, (formerly Timbuktoo). They don't seem to have much of a sense of humor over there despite their whimsical name.

AndChiefs
06-09-2014, 07:39 AM

I have been to Canada before...

Rain Man
06-09-2014, 09:15 AM
I have been to Canada before...

I bet that's it, then. All the glaciers removed the small stones from Canada, so jokes about stoning don't play well there.

Kaepernick
06-09-2014, 11:29 AM
The stoning scene by a country mile. That scene is just classic. I wonder how many are voting for princess bride without bothering to watch the stoning scene.

Pure comedy gold. Of course my favorite form of comedy is satire and it takes a certain level of cerebral acuity to appreciate over slapstick.

Rain Man
06-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Princess Bride moves on instead of the highly deserving stoning scene.