PDA

View Full Version : News (KBLB)

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-19-2014, 09:52 AM
Throwing $1000 at it soon as the money clears. What do you think ?????

TLO
06-19-2014, 09:53 AM
(JIMP)

Gonzo
06-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Should do ok.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-19-2014, 09:55 AM
You can't beat spider silk !

Gonzo
06-19-2014, 09:57 AM
I spoke to someone about this very topic the other day. If I had the $$$ I would be looking at it.

Kman34
06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
IDC

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-19-2014, 10:22 AM
I spoke to someone about this very topic the other day. If I had the $$$ I would be looking at it.

Do what I do and borrow the money.

Dante84
06-19-2014, 10:41 AM
P O

P P A

No info

for the

D E A

Dartgod
06-19-2014, 10:46 AM
Do what I do and borrow the money. /r8ers

FYP

InChiefsHeaven
06-19-2014, 10:55 AM
Um...what is KBLB??

Scaga
06-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Um...what is KBLB??

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (KBLB) is the first company with a commercially feasible spidersilk to be mass produced.

Chief_For_Life58
06-19-2014, 11:04 AM
why is spider silk gonna be a big thing?

Dayze
06-19-2014, 11:35 AM
7 Minute Abs!!

saphojunkie
06-19-2014, 11:39 AM
P O

P P A

No info

for the

D E A

Federal agents
tapped mah cell
and the phone in the basement

frankotank
06-19-2014, 11:43 AM

they are saying it would replace kevlar for one thing.

and talk about a long lasting shirt! you'd probably be handing that dang thing down to your grandchildren.

frankotank
06-19-2014, 11:44 AM
I'd like someone with some investment knowledge to chime in.
penny stocks are.....risky.....but aren't they all.
but this sounds like something that really could take off.

Gonzo
06-19-2014, 12:00 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JoqDYcCDOTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-19-2014, 12:45 PM

Heh, I went and bought up 1 million shares of SSOL a long time ago. it was at like .016 or something . I think I spent close to a thousand. I think now its worth $80 . I should have realized what sol really mean't , right !

But then again I bought INO at 1.18 and now its around $9

$1000 won't change my life in any way if I lose it. but if it hits well then, I could buy that sofa I always dreamed of.

KC native
06-19-2014, 01:21 PM

$0 revenue.
Questionable market opportunity (adoption and size).
Expansion depends on favorable financing (unlikely unless revenues begin to come in).
Ineffective controls according to MD&A (company's executives discussion and analysis).
0 institutional ownership.

You're throwing money away if you buy this.

frankotank
06-19-2014, 01:25 PM
$0 revenue.
Expansion depends on favorable financing (unlikely unless revenues begin to come in).
Ineffective controls according to MD&A (company's executives discussion and analysis).

good stuff. thanks.
just SEEMS so.....revolutionary.....

KC native
06-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Heh, I went and bought up 1 million shares of SSOL a long time ago. it was at like .016 or something . I think I spent close to a thousand. I think now its worth $80 . I should have realized what sol really mean't , right !

But then again I bought INO at 1.18 and now its around $9

$1000 won't change my life in any way if I lose it. but if it hits well then, I could buy that sofa I always dreamed of.

INO has sales growth and a promising drug entering Phase 2 trials (getting this from a quick company report in FactSet). The share price increase is likely due to that. I have no idea if it's at fair value or not because I'm not doing a deep dive, but I would consider ringing the register or at least selling half and letting half ride as everyone covering it has recently revised the 2014 EPS estimates down. Price targets from the 5 analysts covering it are 18,26,20,10,15.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-20-2014, 09:33 AM
INO has sales growth and a promising drug entering Phase 2 trials (getting this from a quick company report in FactSet). The share price increase is likely due to that. I have no idea if it's at fair value or not because I'm not doing a deep dive, but I would consider ringing the register or at least selling half and letting half ride as everyone covering it has recently revised the 2014 EPS estimates down. Price targets from the 5 analysts covering it are 18,26,20,10,15.

Sounds good . I guess I'm selling all my INO and throwing it at spider sperm.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-20-2014, 09:34 AM
$0 revenue.

Which means it may be the perfect time to get this. It's in it's infancy.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2014, 12:24 PM
Jul 15, 2014 06:05:00 (ET)

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Announces U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Has Registered the Company's Monster Silk(R) Trademark

LANSING, Mich., July 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB:KBLB) ("Company"), the leading developer of advanced spider silk based fibers, announces today that "Monster Silk(R)" is now a registered trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Monster Silk(R), a genetically engineered spider silk fiber, is in the early stages of commercialization.

In addition to Monster Silk(R), the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has registered the Company's Spiderpillar(R) and Spilk(R) trademarks.

Yes, my plan is coming together Niiicely !:old:

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Jul 15, 2014 06:05:00 (ET)

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Announces U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Has Registered the Company's Monster Silk(R) Trademark

LANSING, Mich., July 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB:KBLB) ("Company"), the leading developer of advanced spider silk based fibers, announces today that "Monster Silk(R)" is now a registered trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Monster Silk(R), a genetically engineered spider silk fiber, is in the early stages of commercialization.

In addition to Monster Silk(R), the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has registered the Company's Spiderpillar(R) and Spilk(R) trademarks.

Yes, my plan is coming together Niiicely !:old:

Jul 09, 2014 06:05:00 (ET)

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories' Succeeds in Doubling Its Production of Monster Silk(TM)

Kraig Achieves Another Milestone in Spider Silk Commercialization

LANSING, Mich., July 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB:KBLB) ("Company"), the leading developer of advanced spider silk based fibers, announced that its Monster Silk(TM) production program has successfully doubled in size, achieving another major milestone in the Company's spider silk commercialization process.

"Earlier this year, we set ambitious goals for the growth of our Company and for the production of genetically engineered spider silk," said Company Founder and CEO, Kim K Thompson. "Since then, we have expanded our productive capacity in order to make that growth a reality. The current production run is by far the largest in the Company's history. The doubling of production is an important milestone in the commercialization of spider silk and is affirmation of the success of our production plan and commercialization strategy," stated Thompson.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-15-2014, 12:43 PM
just wait until Peter Parker files his patent infringement suit

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2014, 12:54 PM
just wait until Peter Parker files his patent infringement suit

I'm pretty sure Peter Parker Picked a Peck of Pickeled Peppers.

And therefore is a loser.

EDIT / I had to google him.

ROFL

You suck

Halfcan
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Look at WDAS- they are changing the way solar energy is developed. 13 Power Clouds so far with 50% of cloud 14 funded.

They pay a dividend as well.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Look at WDAS- they are changing the way solar energy is developed. 13 Power Clouds so far with 50% of cloud 14 funded.

They pay a dividend as well.

How much are the shares ?

Halfcan
07-15-2014, 05:30 PM
stock is dirt cheap right now for the amount of revenue they are pulling in-with zero debt.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=wdas

They have 5 power Clouds in Production with 13 fully funded ready to build.

http://www.powerclouds.com/index.php/projects/

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2014, 05:45 PM
stock is dirt cheap right now for the amount of revenue they are pulling in-with zero debt.

$1 a share . Will investigate .

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-20-2014, 09:03 AM
http://www.kraiglabs.com/independent-news-video-3/

They've crossed a spider and a silkworm to make a silkworm that produces silk 10 times stronger than steel. As of this year they can now start producing on a commercial scale.

Dave Lane
07-20-2014, 09:40 AM

It's dirt cheap because there are 4-5 billion shares outstanding even after a 50-1 reverse split. So there was 200-300 billion shares outstanding what a ponzi scheme.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2014, 10:23 AM

Fishing line. Strong and will attract spiders that attract baitfish that attract bigger fish that attract Killer Whales. Sweet