PDA

View Full Version : Life What is your Briggs Myers personality type?

luv
06-23-2014, 07:40 PM
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp#questionnaire

ESFJ here.

luv
06-23-2014, 07:43 PM
http://www.16personalities.com/esfj-personality

Totally me.

Psyko Tek
06-23-2014, 07:56 PM
depends on how much I lie on the test

luv
06-23-2014, 07:58 PM
depends on how much I lie on the test

You're only lying to yourself, man.

LoneWolf
06-23-2014, 07:58 PM
INTJ

Reaper16
06-23-2014, 07:59 PM
INTJ. I've never gotten anything but INTJ and I take an online Myers-Briggs at least once per year. Even took a much longer, officially proctored one for free during grad school.

mdchiefsfan
06-23-2014, 08:02 PM
ENTJ

JoeyChuckles
06-23-2014, 08:02 PM
INTJ

INTJ. I've never gotten anything but INTJ and I take an online Myers-Briggs at least once per year. Even took a much longer, officially proctored one for free during grad school.

INTJ is one of the more rare, something like 2% of all people, and yet three in a row including me.

Good thing INTJ's don't make friends easily, or I'd invite you all to lunch.

Predarat
06-23-2014, 08:05 PM
ISTP for me http://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality

RedandGold
06-23-2014, 08:07 PM
INTJ

luv
06-23-2014, 08:09 PM
The number of INTJ on CP isn't actually all that surprising...lol.

sedated
06-23-2014, 08:11 PM
INTJ here as well. Taken this a few times over time and always comes out the same.

Predarat
06-23-2014, 08:12 PM
INTJ Planet

Rain Man
06-23-2014, 08:12 PM
INTJ and proud of it.

MOhillbilly
06-23-2014, 08:14 PM
ENTJ

notorious
06-23-2014, 08:15 PM
ENTJ

mr. tegu
06-23-2014, 08:20 PM
I didn't take this one but I took the real one a while back while studying the assessment and I am an INTJ as well.

If I recall correctly my Holland Occupational Code is IES. Not positive on that one though.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2014, 08:21 PM
People on the internet are INTJs? No fucking shit?

Bearcat
06-23-2014, 08:21 PM
I took it a few years ago and got ESTP, but it was like 52% E and ISTP is more accurate. This site said ISTJ, so splitting the difference works.

cdcox
06-23-2014, 08:31 PM
INTP

P sometimes leans toward J.

mr. tegu
06-23-2014, 08:33 PM
People on the internet are INTJs? No fucking shit?

Extrovert vs introvert is the only one that could be "obvious" for this population.

Trivers
06-23-2014, 08:35 PM
INTJ.

With all the INTJs here, no wonder we have the endless "discussions" around here on CP.

TLO
06-23-2014, 08:35 PM
INFP

notorious
06-23-2014, 08:36 PM
PIIHB

Predarat
06-23-2014, 08:37 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/48/10/e54810a1f7d48853191ec6d8a8bfd724.jpg

LoneWolf
06-23-2014, 08:39 PM
People on the internet are INTJs? No ****ing shit?

What was yours? GHEY?

cosmo20002
06-23-2014, 08:40 PM
COOL

Hammock Parties
06-23-2014, 08:40 PM
What was yours? GHEY?

Same yours, LoneWolf.

cosmo20002
06-23-2014, 08:42 PM
What type is it if you look at the test, see 72 questions, and think, "no fucking way I can get through all that."

TLDR?

Dave Lane
06-23-2014, 08:43 PM
INTP

notorious
06-23-2014, 08:48 PM
INTP

INTo Planetariums?

LoneWolf
06-23-2014, 08:53 PM
What type is it if you look at the test, see 72 questions, and think, "no ****ing way I can get through all that."

TLDR?

Around here we call that RICO.

BucEyedPea
06-23-2014, 09:01 PM
ENTJ

I'm surprised they think an artist has be an introvert. That's total BS.

cosmo20002
06-23-2014, 09:03 PM
ENTJ

I'm surprised they think an artist has be an introvert. That's total BS.

RWNJ

/had to say it

BucEyedPea
06-23-2014, 09:04 PM
INTP

Wanna be my boyfriend?

The page says they're a good romantic mate for me. I'll bet you just love that idea, huh Dave?

:eek:

BucEyedPea
06-23-2014, 09:05 PM
cosmos got LWNJ

eDave
06-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Mine came up DAVE. Sounds right as I will not be categorized.

luv
06-23-2014, 09:22 PM
Wanna be my boyfriend?

The page says they're a good romantic mate for me. I'll bet you just love that idea, huh Dave?

:eek:
I'm compatible with ISTP or ISFP.

Dayze
06-23-2014, 09:23 PM
ATM

pretty accurate

hometeam
06-23-2014, 09:25 PM
INTP

Titty Meat
06-23-2014, 09:26 PM
ESFJ

Eleazar
06-23-2014, 09:29 PM
ENTP

Dayze
06-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Pretty creepy; it nailed me about 90% (NTTAWWT).

INFJ

Self Awareness / Personnel Growth:
INFJs are distinguished by both their complexity of character and the unusual range and depth of their talents. Strongly humanitarian in outlook, INFJs tend to be idealists, and because of their J preference for closure and completion, they are generally "doers" as well as dreamers. This rare combination of vision and practicality often results in INFJs taking a disproportionate amount of responsibility in the various causes to which so many of them seem to be drawn.

INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type.

Due in part to the unique perspective produced by this alternation between detachment and involvement in the lives of the people around them, INFJs may well have the clearest insights of all the types into the motivations of others, for good and for evil. The most important contributing factor to this uncanny gift, however, are the empathic abilities often found in Fs, which seem to be especially heightened in the INFJ type (possibly by the dominance of the introverted N function).

This empathy can serve as a classic example of the two-edged nature of certain INFJ talents, as it can be strong enough to cause discomfort or pain in negative or stressful situations. More explicit inner conflicts are also not uncommon in INFJs; it is possible to speculate that the causes for some of these may lie in the specific combinations of preferences which define this complex type. For instance, there can sometimes be a "tug-of-war" between NF vision and idealism and the J practicality that urges compromise for the sake of achieving the highest priority goals. And the I and J combination, while perhaps enhancing self-awareness, may make it difficult for INFJs to articulate their deepest and most convoluted feelings.

Usually self-expression comes more easily to INFJs on paper, as they tend to have strong writing skills. Since in addition they often possess a strong personal charisma, INFJs are generally well-suited to the "inspirational" professions such as teaching (especially in higher education) and religious leadership. Psychology and counseling are other obvious choices, but overall, INFJs can be exceptionally difficult to pigeonhole by their career paths. Perhaps the best example of this occurs in the technical fields. Many INFJs perceive themselves at a disadvantage when dealing with the mystique and formality of "hard logic", and in academic terms this may cause a tendency to gravitate towards the liberal arts rather than the sciences. However, the significant minority of INFJs who do pursue studies and careers in the latter areas tend to be as successful as their T counterparts, as it is *iNtuition* -- the dominant function for the INFJ type -- which governs the ability to understand abstract theory and implement it creatively.

In their own way, INFJs are just as much "systems builders" as are INTJs; the difference lies in that most INFJ "systems" are founded on human beings and human values, rather than information and technology. Their systems may for these reasons be conceptually "blurrier" than analogous NT ones, harder to measure in strict numerical terms, and easier to take for granted -- yet it is these same underlying reasons which make the resulting contributions to society so vital and profound.

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life.Those who are activists - INFJs gravitate toward such a role - are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden.They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress.INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless.The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led.These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time.Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

(INFJ stands for Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeling, Judging and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

Your Type Preferences
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(12%) Judging(22%)

Functional Analysis Of The INFJ
Based on Jung’s framework of mental functions - by Joe Butt
Introverted iNtuition

Introverted intuitives, INFJs enjoy a greater clarity of perception of inner, unconscious processes than all but their INTJ cousins. Just as SP types commune with the object and "live in the here and now" of the physical world, INFJs readily grasp the hidden psychological stimuli behind the more observable dynamics of behavior and affect. Their amazing ability to deduce the inner workings of the mind, will and emotions of others gives INFJs their reputation as prophets and seers. Unlike the confining, routinizing nature of introverted sensing, introverted intuition frees this type to act insightfully and spontaneously as unique solutions arise on an event by event basis.

Extraverted Feeling

Extraverted feeling, the auxiliary deciding function, expresses a range of emotion and opinions of, for and about people. INFJs, like many other FJ types, find themselves caught between the desire to express their wealth of feelings and moral conclusions about the actions and attitudes of others, and the awareness of the consequences of unbridled candor. Some vent the attending emotions in private, to trusted allies. Such confidants are chosen with care, for INFJs are well aware of the treachery that can reside in the hearts of mortals. This particular combination of introverted intuition and extraverted feeling provides INFJs with the raw material from which perceptive counselors are shaped.

Introverted Thinking

The INFJ's thinking is introverted, turned toward the subject. Perhaps it is when the INFJ's thinking function is operative that they are most aloof. A comrade might surmise that such detachment signals a disillusionment, that she has also been found lacking by the sardonic eye of this one who plumbs the depths of the human spirit. Experience suggests that such distancing is merely an indication that the seer is hard at work and focusing energy into this less efficient tertiary function.

Extraverted Sensing

INFJs are twice blessed with clarity of vision, both internal and external. Just as they possess inner vision which is drawn to the forms of the unconscious, they also have external sensing perception which readily takes hold of worldly objects. Sensing, however, is the weakest of the INFJ's arsenal and the most vulnerable. INFJs, like their fellow intuitives, may be so absorbed in intuitive perceiving that they become oblivious to physical reality. The INFJ under stress may fall prey to various forms of immediate gratification. Awareness of extraverted sensing is probably the source of the "SP wannabe" side of INFJs. Many yearn to live spontaneously; it's not uncommon for INFJ actors to take on an SP (often ESTP) role.

Famous INFJs
by Joe Butt
Nathan, prophet of Israel
Aristophanes
Chaucer
Goethe
Robert Burns, Scottish poet
U.S.Presidents:
Martin Van Buren
James Earl "Jimmy" Carter
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Fanny Crosby, (blind) hymnist
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Fred McMurray (My Three Sons)
Shirley Temple Black, child actor, ambassador
Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader, martyr
James Reston, newspaper reporter
Shirley MacLaine (Sweet Charity, ...)
Piers Anthony, author ("Xanth" series)
Michael Landon (Little House on the Prairie)
Tom Selleck
John Katz, critic, author
Paul Stookey (Peter, Paul and Mary)
U.S.Senator Carol Moseley-Braun (D-IL)
Billy Crystal
Garry Trudeau (Doonesbury)
Nelson Mandela
Mel Gibson
Carrie Fisher
Nicole Kidman
Jerry Seinfeld
Jamie Foxx
Sela Ward
Mark Harmon
Gary Dourdan
Marg Helgaberger
Evangeline Lilly
Tori May
Typology of Westeros: personality types of the characters from A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy novel series (you may have seen its Game of Thrones TV adaptation).

prhom
06-23-2014, 09:52 PM
I've taken this one a few times over the years and never got anything other than ENTP. It's pretty scary how close the description fits. I love figuring out how to do/fix something, but once I know what to do I get bored with the execution phase.

Dragonocho
06-23-2014, 09:54 PM
INTJ - took the MBTI instructor course three years ago. It's fascinating and dry. It's essential to answer the questions in the test in a stress free environment or the results get really squirrelly. It's a forced distribution test and only tells you your natural preference - you might have learned behaviors contrary to your natural preference and see the results as false because you act differently. And that's....OK.

ThaVirus
06-23-2014, 09:54 PM
ISFJ

Titty Meat
06-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Luv it could be 3 am id still have you.goin to waffle house for me

Gadzooks
06-23-2014, 09:58 PM
INTP
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(75%) Perceiving(56%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

Going through the test, I noted that I'd made many contradictions based on the wording of the questions.
Pseudo-psychology at it's finest. :bravo: Well done humanmetrics.com., at least your bullshit's free.

BTW - I'm no introvert. I can turn it on and off like a light switch. PBJ.

Dayze
06-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Luv it could be 3 am id still have you.goin to waffle house for me

IWWFH

TimBone
06-23-2014, 09:59 PM
ISFP

Introvert(33%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33%)
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
•You have distinct preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
•You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
•You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

BucEyedPea
06-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Going through the test, I noted that I'd made many contradictions based on the wording of the questions.

I thought the same thing.

Titty Meat
06-23-2014, 10:02 PM
IWWFH

PIHB

Pushead2
06-23-2014, 10:05 PM
ESFP

ThaVirus
06-23-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm also one of those that can switch between being alone and being in social settings.

I prefer to be alone or in small groups but I can mingle with the best of them.

Third Eye
06-23-2014, 10:06 PM
ENTJ as usual.

Gadzooks
06-23-2014, 10:06 PM
ISFP

Introvert(33%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33%)
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
•You have distinct preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
•You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
•You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

You on your period?

Dayze
06-23-2014, 10:10 PM
PIHB

LMAO
....this place is slippin'.
way to step up.

Mojo Jojo
06-23-2014, 10:21 PM
INTJ is one of the more rare, something like 2% of all people, and yet three in a row including me.

Good thing INTJ's don't make friends easily, or I'd invite you all to lunch.
Another INTJ here

Chiefshrink
06-23-2014, 10:25 PM
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp#questionnaire

ESFJ here.

Same here.:thumb:

Discuss Thrower
06-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Supposedly INTP.. But also borderline ENFJ

Dayze
06-23-2014, 10:28 PM
INJT's.....those guys are fags..

https://d2nh4f9cbhlobh.cloudfront.net/_uploads/galleries/22944/fast-times-image-1.jpg

eDave
06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Isn't it Myers Briggs?

Stanley Nickels
06-23-2014, 10:33 PM
INTJ
Wife is ESFP. ROFL

Hammock Parties
06-23-2014, 10:35 PM
INTJ
Wife is ESFP. ROFL

Opposites do attract.

I suspect she likes you because you are like her rock, and can tolerate her craziness.

Chiefs=Champions
06-23-2014, 10:39 PM
ESFP

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-23-2014, 10:55 PM
ISFJ

TimeForWasp
06-23-2014, 11:02 PM
What a bunch of ass kissers

Discuss Thrower
06-23-2014, 11:05 PM
I guess the fact that none of the personality types fit me explains why I have had such a bad time finding employment.

Dayze
06-23-2014, 11:09 PM
I guess the fact that none of the personality types fit me explains why I have had such a bad time finding employment.

POS?

...you need to take it again.

cosmo20002
06-23-2014, 11:21 PM
INTJ and proud of it.

All these INTJs...I can't believe I share a personality type with someone with such questionable taste in movie scenes.

Fish
06-23-2014, 11:23 PM
INTJ or die.

Fish
06-23-2014, 11:29 PM
INTJ and proud of it.

I'm seeing a Chiefs/INTJ correlation. We need data.

BucEyedPea
06-23-2014, 11:31 PM
It means you are unique.

I thought the career choices were kinda bogus.

whoaskew
06-24-2014, 12:57 AM
INTP here.

Lots more INTPs and INTJs here than I expected. Maybe that explains why I felt so "at-home" when I first found this place.

Perineum Ripper
06-24-2014, 01:08 AM
ISTJ for me

06-24-2014, 01:30 AM
Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™
Your Type
ISTJ
Introvert(67%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

listopencil
06-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Opposites do attract.

I suspect she likes you because you are like her rock, and can tolerate her craziness.

Funny how that works.

BlackHelicopters
06-24-2014, 06:41 AM
ISTJ

WhawhaWhat
06-24-2014, 06:50 AM
ESTP

Extravert(89%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(44%)
You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

KCUnited
06-24-2014, 07:15 AM
INTJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Fire Me Boy!
06-24-2014, 07:34 AM

Yep. Me too. INTJ again.

Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(75%) Judging(89%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)

DaKCMan AP
06-24-2014, 07:49 AM
The Awesome type - ENTJ

teedubya
06-24-2014, 07:50 AM
ENTP

tooge
06-24-2014, 08:14 AM
ENTP
Basically it said I'm one kick ass motherfuckin guy.

luv
06-24-2014, 08:20 AM
ESFJ strengths
Always look for win-win situations. ESFJ personalities value harmony and do their best to avoid conflict wherever possible. They are natural team players, trying to get along with everyone.
Very loyal. ESFJs value relationships and stability very highly and try hard not to disturb the status quo unless absolutely necessary. This makes them very loyal and trustworthy employees and partners.
Sensitive and warm. ESFJ personalities seek harmony and care deeply about other people’s feelings, being careful not to offend or hurt anybody.
Know how to connect to people. ESFJs are social and friendly individuals who have no difficulties with small talk or following other social rituals. People with this personality type also tend to have a strong need to belong, e.g., by playing an active role in the local community.
Take their duties very seriously. ESFJ personalities tend to be responsible and reliable, paying a lot of attention to their duties and responsibilities. They can be very hard workers, often putting their duties above their own needs.
Good with practical matters. People with the ESFJ personality type have excellent practical skills and do not mind dealing with routine, daily tasks. They will always make sure that people close to them are cared for.

ESFJ weaknesses
Often obsessed with their social status. ESFJs tend to have a very strong need to be seen as responsible, respected and successful individuals—they will do everything they can to increase their social status and influence.
May be inflexible. ESFJs place a lot of importance on traditions and may often worry too much about what other people see as acceptable. Consequently, they are likely to be very careful, or even critical, when it comes to unconventional methods or non mainstream views.
Unwilling to improvise. People with the ESFJ personality type dislike venturing outside their comfort zone and taking bold steps, usually out of fear of being (or appearing) different.
Very vulnerable to criticism. ESFJs strongly dislike conflicts and criticism. They can get very defensive and hurt if someone (especially a person close to them) criticizes their habits, ideas, or favorite traditions.
Often too selfless. ESFJ personalities may care and worry so much about others that their attention will become overwhelming and ultimately unwelcome. This is also likely to lead to the neglect of their own needs.
May be needy. ESFJs need to know that they are liked and their efforts are valued. Consequently, people with this personality type may often fish for compliments or try to attract other people’s attention.

Not really sure that I'm that concerned with social status, but otherwise, wow.

Coochie liquor
06-24-2014, 08:24 AM
ESFP here

scorpio
06-24-2014, 08:27 AM
INTJ

ChiTown
06-24-2014, 08:59 AM
shockingly, I'm more of an introvert (33%) than I thought

INTP

ForeverChiefs58
06-24-2014, 09:00 AM
ESPN

luv
06-24-2014, 09:05 AM
Okay, there is no way that every INTJ posts on CP.

Garcia Bronco
06-24-2014, 09:30 AM
ENTJ

Rain Man
06-24-2014, 09:34 AM
All these INTJs...I can't believe I share a personality type with someone with such questionable taste in movie scenes.

Using the revised test, I bet you're an INTJB and I'm an INTJG.

B = Bad movie fan
G = Good movie fan

Rausch
06-24-2014, 09:36 AM
ENTP

Same here...

keg in kc
06-24-2014, 09:45 AM
ISTP

Introvert(100%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(11%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Donger
06-24-2014, 09:46 AM
INRI

Coyote
06-24-2014, 10:16 AM
ENTJ

Hammock Parties
06-24-2014, 10:17 AM
JEDI

gblowfish
06-24-2014, 10:18 AM
I have a Briggs & Stratton personality type.

Gadzooks
06-24-2014, 10:36 AM
JEDI

RTOJ

Pablo
06-24-2014, 12:17 PM
ENTJ

TGIF

LOLJK

BRB

ModSocks
06-24-2014, 12:42 PM
INTJ

Baby Lee
06-24-2014, 12:49 PM
ENTJ, same as always.

Anyong Bluth
06-24-2014, 12:55 PM
ENFP

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/25/u2e2ydyv.jpg

Otherwise

PBNJ

duncan_idaho
06-24-2014, 01:00 PM
ENFJ

Just like always. Been a few years since I took it... hasn't changed since I was about 23.

Anyong Bluth
06-24-2014, 01:01 PM
ENFP characteristics

Myers-Briggs description

ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

Keirsey descriptions

Champions (ENFP) delight in novelty. They are optimistic, enthusiastic, and vivacious, craving expressions of strong emotion. With a dramatic flair, they share their experiences with others, hoping to reveal some universal truth or win others over in support of a cause. Attuned to possibilities, Champions scan their environment, probing the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. This sensitivity sometimes conflicts with their intense drive for personal authenticity. Spontaneous and personable, they attract others to their company.[3]*Champions are full of energy and can spend great amounts of time discussing ideas and possibilities with others. They always look to find meanings in the world, and are more likely to be the champion of causes rather than of individuals. Living fully in this way is extremely important to them and it is their nature. Champions observe all that is going on around them and are quick to bring peace to any unpleasant interaction. They are not afraid to speak up and defend what they think is right and correct, just, or fair.

Roughly, only 3-4% of the population.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/25/ugamyjup.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/25/5ysu4agu.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/25/pugetysa.jpg

KC native
06-24-2014, 01:02 PM
ENTP

AndChiefs
06-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Your Type
INTJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(88%) Judging(22%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Donger
06-24-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm actually a little nervous about taking this test.

AndChiefs
06-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Your Type
INTJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(88%) Judging(22%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

It fit me pretty well.

DiaperBoy27
06-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Opposites do attract.

My ex was the exact opposite of me. We fought constantly.

I’m routined and like to have a gameplan for everything, and she couldn’t plan anything more than 5 minutes ahead. Drove me crazy. And of course the judgmental side of me saw these as flaws that could (and should) be corrected, or at least make an effort because it drives the other person insane. End rant.

Steron
06-24-2014, 02:14 PM
ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Portrait of an ISTJ - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
(Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Thinking)

The Duty Fulfiller

As an ISTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.
ISTJs are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living. They have a strongly-felt internal sense of duty, which lends them a serious air and the motivation to follow through on tasks. Organized and methodical in their approach, they can generally succeed at any task which they undertake.
ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity. They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities. While they generally take things very seriously, they also usually have an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun - especially at family or work-related gatherings.
ISTJs tend to believe in laws and traditions, and expect the same from others. They're not comfortable with breaking laws or going against the rules. If they are able to see a good reason for stepping outside of the established mode of doing things, the ISTJ will support that effort. However, ISTJs more often tend to believe that things should be done according to procedures and plans. If an ISTJ has not developed their Intuitive side sufficiently, they may become overly obsessed with structure, and insist on doing everything "by the book".
The ISTJ is extremely dependable on following through with things which he or she has promised. For this reason, they sometimes get more and more work piled on them. Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle. For this reason, the ISTJ often works long hours, and may be unwittingly taken advantage of.
The ISTJ will work for long periods of time and put tremendous amounts of energy into doing any task which they see as important to fulfilling a goal. However, they will resist putting energy into things which don't make sense to them, or for which they can't see a practical application. They prefer to work alone, but work well in teams when the situation demands it. They like to be accountable for their actions, and enjoy being in positions of authority. The ISTJ has little use for theory or abstract thinking, unless the practical application is clear.
ISTJs have tremendous respect for facts. They hold a tremendous store of facts within themselves, which they have gathered through their Sensing preference. They may have difficulty understanding a theory or idea which is different from their own perspective. However, if they are shown the importance or relevance of the idea to someone who they respect or care about, the idea becomes a fact, which the ISTJ will internalize and support. Once the ISTJ supports a cause or idea, he or she will stop at no lengths to ensure that they are doing their duty of giving support where support is needed.
The ISTJ is not naturally in tune with their own feelings and the feelings of others. They may have difficulty picking up on emotional needs immediately, as they are presented. Being perfectionists themselves, they have a tendency to take other people's efforts for granted, like they take their own efforts for granted. They need to remember to pat people on the back once in a while.
ISTJs are likely to be uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. However, their strong sense of duty and the ability to see what needs to be done in any situation usually allows them to overcome their natural reservations, and they are usually quite supporting and caring individuals with the people that they love. Once the ISTJ realizes the emotional needs of those who are close to them, they put forth effort to meet those needs.
The ISTJ is extremely faithful and loyal. Traditional and family-minded, they will put forth great amounts of effort at making their homes and families running smoothly. They are responsible parents, taking their parenting roles seriously. They are usually good and generous providers to their families. They care deeply about those close to them, although they usually are not comfortable with expressing their love. The ISTJ is likely to express their affection through actions, rather than through words.
ISTJs have an excellent ability to take any task and define it, organize it, plan it, and implement it through to completion. They are very hard workers, who do not allow obstacles to get in the way of performing their duties. They do not usually give themselves enough credit for their achievements, seeing their accomplishments simply as the natural fulfillment of their obligations.
ISTJs usually have a great sense of space and function, and artistic appreciation. Their homes are likely to be tastefully furnished and immaculately maintained. They are acutely aware of their senses, and want to be in surroundings which fit their need for structure, order, and beauty.
Under stress, ISTJs may fall into "catastrophe mode", where they see nothing but all of the possibilities of what could go wrong. They will berate themselves for things which they should have done differently, or duties which they failed to perform. They will lose their ability to see things calmly and reasonably, and will depress themselves with their visions of doom.
In general, the ISTJ has a tremendous amount of potential. Capable, logical, reasonable, and effective individuals with a deeply driven desire to promote security and peaceful living, the ISTJ has what it takes to be highly effective at achieving their chosen goals - whatever they may be.

Old Dog
06-24-2014, 02:15 PM
INTJ

luv
06-24-2014, 02:42 PM

Well?

cdcox
06-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Donger is INTJ or possibly ISTJ

Jilly
06-24-2014, 03:22 PM
I'm an ENFJ. It's weird because I took this like 20 years ago and was an ENFJ and took it a few weeks back and was an ENFJ. Guess I just don't change.

Discuss Thrower
06-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Donger is INTJ or possibly ISTJ

Which ever type Hitler supposedly would be.

Chiefspants
06-24-2014, 04:19 PM
ENFP

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-24-2014, 04:56 PM
JIMP

Inspector
06-24-2014, 06:33 PM
ENFP
My wife too.
It's pretty spot on.

Baby Lee
06-24-2014, 06:41 PM
ENTJs, I can see myself in a lot of what unites this list

Adele
Adolf Hitler
Al Gore
Alexander Hamilton
Angela Merkel
Aristotle
Bill Gates
Carl Sagan
Charlize Theron
Cobie Smulders
David Letterman
Dick Cheney
Donald Trump
Edward Teller
Franklin D. Roosevelt
George Clooney
Hannibal
Harrison Ford
Hillary Clinton
Jack Welch
Jerry Seinfeld
Jim Carrey
Joseph Stalin
Julius Caesar
Karl Rove
Katharine Hepburn
Madeleine Albright
Margaret Thatcher
Matt Damon
Nancy Pelosi
Napoleon Bonaparte
Newt Gingrich
Oskar Schindler
Peter Thiel
Rahm Emanuel
Richard Nixon
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Connery
Sigourney Weaver
Simon Cowell
Steve Jobs
Steve Martin
Tea Leoni
Tony Robbins
Vladimir Putin
Warren Buffett
Whoopi Goldberg
Winston Churchill

Dayze
06-24-2014, 06:45 PM

BPSHELL

Baby Lee
06-24-2014, 06:48 PM
BPSHELL

FRAK

Gadzooks
06-24-2014, 09:39 PM
How do it know who be INSJ from when there weren't no test yo? They didn't take no test.
Shiiiiiiiiit.
(I'm on season 4 of the Wire).

BucEyedPea
06-24-2014, 09:41 PM
BPSHELL

LMAO

BucEyedPea
06-24-2014, 09:42 PM
ENTPs, I can see myself in a lot of what unites this list

OMG Look at some of the names on that thing? Putin and Hitler.

Sorter
06-24-2014, 09:54 PM
INTJ?

Gadzooks
06-24-2014, 10:01 PM
INTJ?

Don't worry about it. It seems they know your letters when you're dead.

Sorter
06-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Don't worry about it. It seems they know your letters when you're dead.

Noice.

mikey23545
06-24-2014, 10:29 PM
ISTJ, for whatever that's worth...

Groves
06-24-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm an ISTP/INTP

Opposites may seem to attract, but really it all makes more sense when you get the pairings down.

Here are the 4 groups you need to know.

SJs
These are by far the most common, and they love uniformity. They get nervous when someone doesn't join in. They love popular things and reunions and color runs and beauracracy.

SPs
Fun loving. Adventurous. Action now, organize later. These are often your pro athletes and thrill seekers.

NTs
These are the brains. The knowledge seekers. They will be the ones figuring everything out, and then not caring about much else.

NFs
Idealists. Principle driven, vision led. Justice is a driving force. Empathy.

the SJs are happiest with each other, but whoa to the kid with double SJ parents.

All the rest can generally marry each other pretty easily, with opposite pairings being fairly common.

Doubles of the non-SJ types can form good marriages, but mostly because thy don't try and fix each other all day. Any double can have its blind spots, of course.

With all of the expertise represented at CP, it's not surprising the high number of NTs.

SuperChief
06-24-2014, 11:05 PM
ENFJ. It describes me to a T.

Baby Lee
06-24-2014, 11:36 PM
OMG Look at some of the names on that thing? Putin and Hitler.

And Oskar Schindler, Franklin Roosevelt and Winston Churchill.

No need to Godwin personality archetypes.

chefsos
06-25-2014, 07:59 AM
I don't even want to know.

What the hell is the acronym for that?