PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports **2014 NBA DRAFT**

Pages : 1 [2]

saphojunkie
06-26-2014, 11:36 PM
In reality Noel probably doesn't go to Kentucky to sit behind Davis. He'd end up somewhere else. I don't think it'd be unrealistic to get Kidd-Gilchrist, Randle and Davis as your starting frontcourt though. They'd all get plenty of playing time.

Vs. McLemore, Wiggins, Embiid...

Vs. Okafor, Parker, Jones...

Would be just fucking epic.

Mav
06-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Hornets killed the draft. Absolutely murdered it.

thabear04
06-26-2014, 11:58 PM
If ICB says so it must be true :facepalm:

Incarcerated Bob IBN @incarceratedbob
Follow
**BREAKING NBA NEWS** Carmelo Anthony intends to sign with Chicago (still may visit other teams) Bulls will be choice. Sources tell #IBN
9:38 PM - 26 Jun 2014
562 RETWEETS 149 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

;) :hmmm:

BWillie
06-27-2014, 02:30 AM
LOL Shabazz Napier, he would be playing in Russia or some Puerto Rican league if his team didn't luckbox to the win six games in a row in in March. Can't wait to see him shoot 33% from the field in the pros. Gonna be rich. He's a volume shooter if there ever was one.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, I love Kyle Anderson's fit with the Spurs. PERFECT FIT. I mean perfect.

chiefzilla1501
06-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Well LeBron was touting him up til draft day. He's pulling the strings

LeBron was doing the same things in Cleveland. Advised on most free agents. They even built their practice facility to be close to his house and let his entourage travel with the team. I think everyone knows it's silly to think drafting Napier is all it will take to keep LeBron. He wants upgrades at every position. They only upgraded at one and I'm sure he knows that Wade and bosh will downgrade themselves every year.

salame
06-29-2014, 02:02 AM
e
m
b
i
d