PDA

View Full Version : Poop Girlfriend buys boyfriend gloves so he can beat their kid

In58men
07-10-2014, 02:51 PM
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/25971404/arlington-mom-charged-in-connection-to-daughters-death

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/11/3a7eme7y.jpg

TLO
07-10-2014, 02:54 PM
That's fucked up.

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 02:56 PM
That's ****ed up.

This

KC native
07-10-2014, 02:56 PM
That's not what happened.

The guy beat the kid viciously.
Child quits breathing.
They tried to resuscitate the child.
Guy loads the body into the car.
They both drive to a Walmart on their way to the sticks.
They buy two shovels and gloves to bury the child.
They bury the child.
Grandparents call the cops when they haven't seen the kid.
Cops suspect foul play.
Girl confesses.
Both arrested.

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 02:57 PM
So did the girl try to stop him or did she want something like that to happen

Valiant
07-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Death to both of them.

Thankfully they are both stupid and caught so easily.

Should not of clicked that link.

alpha_omega
07-10-2014, 02:58 PM
See you in hell fucker!

KC native
07-10-2014, 02:58 PM
So did the girl try to stop him or did she want something like that to happen

That's unclear. I don't think the girl wanted him to beat the child to death though.

TLO
07-10-2014, 02:59 PM
See you in hell ****er!

Hopefully hell has a special section for these kind of people.

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 03:00 PM
That's unclear. I don't think the girl wanted him to beat the child to death though.

Ah ok..so does anybody know why he started beating the child..other than he is a POS

TLO
07-10-2014, 03:01 PM

Yeah. They said the girl may have feared for her own safety. Though if someone had murdered my child, I don't think I'd go ahead and play along. I'd take that fucker down or make him kill me too.

tooge
Marine father needs to come home and beat the living fuck out of that pussy. Who hits a little kid?

KC native
Ah ok..so does anybody know why he started beating the child..other than he is a POS

No, they've showed the couple's prom picture and the guy's mug shot. I think the dude may have recently started on the juice. Dude's neck is massive in the mug shot. It's not massive in the prom picture.

tooge
07-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Oh, and as far as the mom goes, I'd hit that. Too soon?

KC native
Yeah. They said the girl may have feared for her own safety. Though if someone had murdered my child, I don't think I'd go ahead and play along. I'd take that fucker down or make him kill me too.

Well, the guy is much larger in his mug shot than in the earlier pictures they've shown of him. I could see how she would be scared.

Sassy Squatch
The child's biological father is a marine. That dude is going to fuck some shit up.

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Oh, and as far as the mom goes, I'd hit that. Too soon?

I'd hit her and Casey Anthony at the same time.

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Yeah. They said the girl may have feared for her own safety. Though if someone had murdered my child, I don't think I'd go ahead and play along. I'd take that ****er down or make him kill me too.

I agree..the first time someone touched my kids I would have went after them..nobody will hit my kids in anger and I damn sure won't stand around and watch it happen over and over..I will give my life in a second to protect my kids

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 03:05 PM
I'd hit her and Casey Anthony at the same time.

I would destroy Casey Anthony's pussy like she destroyed her own kid

Predarat
07-10-2014, 03:06 PM
What a stupid cunt putting her child in the hands of that piece of shit. both of them need an Oklahoma Style Execution, but some cruel and unusual punishment first.

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:06 PM
I agree..the first time someone touched my kids I would have went after them..nobody will hit my kids in anger and I damn sure won't stand around and watch it happen over and over..I will give my life in a second to protect my kids

The details of it so far are that the guy hit the kid, then slammed the kid on the bed, kid bounced off the bed, and then the guy stomped on the kid one or two times.

Sounds like it happened pretty fast.

TLO
07-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Not that it really matters, but isn't the thread title wrong?

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Not that it really matters, but isn't the thread title wrong?

Yes

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 03:10 PM
The details of it so far are that the guy hit the kid, then slammed the kid on the bed, kid bounced off the bed, and then the guy stomped on the kid one or two times.

Sounds like it happened pretty fast.

Oh shit..well I guess she might have not been able to do anything..at least she is working with the police to get it taken care of

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Mom's mug shot
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2014/07/Botello_Alexis-MUG-240x300.jpg

Guy's mug shot

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2014/07/beard-240x300.jpg

News report with prom picture.
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="http://www.nbcdfw.com/portableplayer/?cmsID=266356411&videoID=HM9iIcLVPdgw&origin=nbcdfw.com&sec=news&subsec=local&width=600&height=360"></script>

Perineum Ripper
07-10-2014, 03:12 PM
He looks like he couple be missing a chromosome or his parents banged in a nuclear waste plant when he was conceived

lawrenceRaider
07-10-2014, 03:13 PM
He'll get his in prison. They have special treatment for POC's like him.

WhiteWhale
07-10-2014, 03:17 PM
No, they've showed the couple's prom picture and the guy's mug shot. I think the dude may have recently started on the juice. Dude's neck is massive in the mug shot. It's not massive in the prom picture.

ROFL

People don't go from normal to baby stomper because of steroids, no matter what the media has told you.

Unsmooth-Moment
07-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Antifreeze and aids wouldn't be enough for this guy.

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:19 PM
ROFL

People don't go from normal to baby stomper because of steroids, no matter what the media has told you.

Some users of steroids do experience roid rage. They're in the minority but let's not act like it's not possible.

Discuss Thrower
07-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Fucker looks like he has Bell's Palsy.

Iowanian
07-10-2014, 03:22 PM
They should be air dropped from 20' into Mogadishu....Naked and Afraid.

There isn't punishment bad enough for someone who would hurt a small child.

tooge
07-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Mom's mug shot
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2014/07/Botello_Alexis-MUG-240x300.jpg

Guy's mug shot

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2014/07/beard-240x300.jpg

News report with prom picture.
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="http://www.nbcdfw.com/portableplayer/?cmsID=266356411&videoID=HM9iIcLVPdgw&origin=nbcdfw.com&sec=news&subsec=local&width=600&height=360"></script>

Your new Delta Tau nickname is..... Sloth

WhiteWhale
07-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Some users of steroids do experience roid rage. They're in the minority but let's not act like it's not possible.

If you work out routinely you have heightened testosterone and it tends to have a similar result. Raid rage is over-stated for the purpose of fear mongering, just like they tend to do with all illegal drugs.

I'm saying there has to be something seriously wrong to cause a man to stomp on a baby. People don't stomp on babies because of hormones. There really has to be something WRONG with you.

Bwana
07-10-2014, 03:27 PM
He looks like he couple be missing a chromosome or his parents banged in a nuclear waste plant when he was conceived

Yeah no doubt. I would sure love to give him a shot at the title as well, what a pile of garbage.

http://www.gay-bible.org/write/2_neanderthal.jpg (http://www.awfulcommercials.com/archives/2007/02/27/geico-cavemen-faq-and-definitive-video-post/)

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:31 PM
If you work out routinely you have heightened testosterone and it tends to have a similar result. Raid rage is over-stated for the purpose of fear mongering, just like they tend to do with all illegal drugs.

I'm saying there has to be something seriously wrong to cause a man to stomp on a baby. People don't stomp on babies because of hormones. There really has to be something WRONG with you.

I agree that it's overstated. Steroids if used properly are generally pretty safe. However, there is a subset of steroid users that do experience psychosis, roid rage, and other bad side effects (Remember Chris Benoit?).

The Franchise
07-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Girlfriend buys boyfriend gloves so he can beat their kid

Where in the fuck did you get that from this story?

Titty Meat
07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
KC Nitwit defending steroids? That explains his rage posts.

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:36 PM
KC Nitwit defending steroids? That explains his rage posts.

You are retarded.

Knowing how steroids work and whether they're safe or not is not defending steroid use.

WhiteWhale
07-10-2014, 03:41 PM
I agree that it's overstated. Steroids if used properly are generally pretty safe. However, there is a subset of steroid users that do experience psychosis, roid rage, and other bad side effects (Remember Chris Benoit?).

Benoit? Really?

Dude used steroids for decades and didn't go insane and kill anyone... I mean until the end there. That was media sensationalism at it's finest, with people like Nancy Grace going on and on. He was on steroids, he killed his family, therefore steroids were the cause. It doesn't work that way.

His brain showed signs of clear CTE... actually one of the worst cases ever documented. So he had major brain trauma.

There was loads of alcohol at the scene (several empty wine bottles), and his drinking issues were not a huge secret with his rather recent DUI arrest.

He was apparently extremely paranoid for weeks leading up to the tragedy, thinking people were trying to kill him and his family.

The benoit thing was always an attempt to insist that correlation equals causation, but major brain trauma combined with alcohol abuse seems like the more likely explanation with helluva lot more precedent. Also, don't take this as a defense for him. He did that to his own brain and his actions are his own... but I never bought that steroids were the factor the media kept insisting they were.

Deberg_1990
07-10-2014, 03:44 PM
I don't think the girl wanted him to beat the child to death though.

Bad thread title then. Thread title implies that the girl bought him the gloves specifically to beat the kid.

KCUnited
07-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Can we get a NSFW tag in the OP or at least a before picture of the baby?

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Bad thread title then. Thread title implies that the girl bought him the gloves specifically to beat the kid.

Inmen is Inmen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Cornhole, meet mop-handle.

Discuss Thrower
07-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Of all the Amendments the government and a plurality of Americans want to banish, why can't the 8th be one of them?

hometeam
07-10-2014, 03:50 PM
ughhhhhh fuck these motherfuckers who hurt kids I hate these scums with every ounce of my being.

I almost wish the media wouldn't report it so I could pretend it doesn't happen :(

KC native
07-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Benoit? Really?

Dude used steroids for decades and didn't go insane and kill anyone... I mean until the end there. That was media sensationalism at it's finest, with people like Nancy Grace going on and on. He was on steroids, he killed his family, therefore steroids were the cause. It doesn't work that way.

His brain showed signs of clear CTE... actually one of the worst cases ever documented. So he had major brain trauma.

There was loads of alcohol at the scene (several empty wine bottles), and his drinking issues were not a huge secret with his rather recent DUI arrest.

He was apparently extremely paranoid for weeks leading up to the tragedy, thinking people were trying to kill him and his family.

The benoit thing was always an attempt to insist that correlation equals causation, but major brain trauma combined with alcohol abuse seems like the more likely explanation with helluva lot more precedent. Also, don't take this as a defense for him. He did that to his own brain and his actions are his own... but I never bought that steroids were the factor the media kept insisting they were.

So are you denying that roid rage exists?

A Salt Weapon
07-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Can we get a NSFW tag in the OP or at least a before picture of the baby?

I shouldn't have laughed at that. :shake:

BucEyedPea
07-10-2014, 04:07 PM

Her boyfriend, of 2 months, was beating the mother. Mom is 17 years old. Baby was not the boyfriend's child. The real dad is a Marine.

According to the search warrant, "…Beard then started yelling and hitting Botello…" and later that night, "…Beard began hitting Botello…” As Beard was allegedly stomping on the toddler, "…Beard hit and choked Botello when she tried to stop him.”

WhiteWhale
07-10-2014, 04:16 PM
So are you denying that roid rage exists?

I'm saying that 'roid rage' is simply an increased level of aggression which is common with increased testosterone (or replacements) levels, not a psychotic episode that causes totally normal people to transform into violent animals and stomp on babies or kill their own children.

There isn't as much precedent for that as you may believe. It's mostly media sensationalism.

Valiant
07-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Is road rage real then?

people snap for reasons all the time. Sometimes it is someone on to many rods effecting their body chemistry. Now is roids over stated Iin media? Sure. Just like concussions now for suicide. Almost all of the players were broke or near broke, wives wanting divorces.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-10-2014, 05:32 PM
What's the point of posting a thread like this?

Fuck, man.

Discuss Thrower
07-10-2014, 05:39 PM
What's the point of posting a thread like this?

Fuck, man.

VigilantePlanet

notorious
07-10-2014, 06:04 PM
God Damnit.

Depressingplanet.com

Jerm
07-10-2014, 06:34 PM
As a parent of a 9 month old daughter these stories really, really depress me.

The father of the baby should have an array of tools, Hostel style, be left alone with that fucking POS and allowed to do whatever he wants for however long he wants.

Mennonite
07-10-2014, 06:34 PM
This guy is an idiot. You don't beat babies to tenderize them. You've gotta marinate them overnight.

Wait - this isn't another food thread? uh...nevermind.

loochy
07-10-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm saying that 'roid rage' is simply an increased level of aggression which is common with increased testosterone (or replacements) levels, not a psychotic episode that causes totally normal people to transform into violent animals and stomp on babies or kill their own children.

There isn't as much precedent for that as you may believe. It's mostly media sensationalism.

I juiced for a few long cycles back in college. I experienced zero roid rage. In fact, I think they improved my mood. The only sides were mild hair thinning and extreme horniness.

a pp roach
07-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Whorida scum.

Mennonite
07-10-2014, 08:28 PM
I juiced for a few long cycles back in college. I experienced zero roid rage. In fact, I think they improved my mood. The only sides were mild hair thinning and extreme horniness.

Well, that and your clit got HUGE.