PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Meet Our Week 1 Right Guard

pugsnotdrugs19
07-14-2014, 10:05 AM
I have said it since the day after he was picked that I thought he would win the job, and this nice article only helps that argument. You all should be excited about this guy like I am.

Meet, Zach Fulton. http://arrowheadaddict.com/2014/07/14/zach-fulton-depth-look-kansas-city-chiefs-next-right-guard/#!beQyno

ChiTown
07-14-2014, 10:12 AM
:nosmilie:

RealSNR
07-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Maybe.

I knew nothing about him when we drafted him in the 6th round. All the reports have been glowing about him, but then I look at what he did in college, and he looks slow, plodding, and... well... bad.

We'll find out, I guess.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-14-2014, 10:31 AM
Maybe.

I knew nothing about him when we drafted him in the 6th round. All the reports have been glowing about him, but then I look at what he did in college, and he looks slow, plodding, and... well... bad.

We'll find out, I guess.

Just watch at least 1 of the videos with the link.. he's playing Sheldon Richardson in one.

Halfcan
07-14-2014, 11:35 AM
Zach Fulton seems to be earning more and more of the first-team reps at RG. We'll see how he does in pads, through.

The Franchise
07-14-2014, 11:38 AM
Zach Fulton seems to be earning more and more of the first-team reps at RG. We'll see how he does in pads, through.

Halfcan is Terez Paylor?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm moist.

OldSchool
07-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Fulton looks pretty solid from those clips. I can see why Bray went undrafted, lol.

Deberg_1990
07-14-2014, 03:39 PM
I have said it since the day after he was picked that I thought he would win the job, and this nice article only helps that argument. You all should be excited about this guy like I am.

Meet, Zach Fulton. http://arrowheadaddict.com/2014/07/14/zach-fulton-depth-look-kansas-city-chiefs-next-right-guard/#!beQyno

Heh, ok.

But at the end of the day he's still just a guard so my "give a shit" level remains very low.

TEX
07-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Maybe.

We'll find out, I guess.

This.

BullJunkandIron
07-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Maybe.

We'll find out, I guess.

We had a qb like that and he did really good for us. He is in Minn now. Hope to get him back soon we need a real starter.

a pp roach
07-14-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm moist.

I'm mid-orgasm.

beach tribe
07-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Rocky top bitches.

Easy 6
07-14-2014, 05:38 PM
We'll find out.

DTLB58
07-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Couldn't agree more. I thought the same thing from shortly after we drafted him.
Thankfully, Reid and Dorsey are smart enough to realize this can be done at this postion in the 6 th rd or like last season with a FA scrap heap pick-up (Schwartz) opposed to all those out there (especially the staffers and million mockers at Walters) thinking we needed to draft a OG in the 1st! :eek:

Dave Lane
07-15-2014, 07:28 AM
Just watch at least 1 of the videos with the link.. he's playing Sheldon Richardson in one.

If he plays any meaningful time this season the Alex Smith haters will rejoice.

Saccopoo
07-15-2014, 07:42 AM
If he plays any meaningful time this season the Alex Smith haters will rejoice.

If he plays meaningful time this season, we are in worse ****ing shape than anyone could have possibly imagined.

If you thought Jeff Allen struggled in his first season as a starter, you've seen nothing yet for what our RG position has in store for you in 2014.

For those of you who think that a backup rush end/special teams player was more important than a high level starting offensive linemen, then start the party...

http://wbma.images.worldnow.com/images/3690775_G.jpg

RealSNR
07-15-2014, 09:37 AM
If he plays meaningful time this season, we are in worse ****ing shape than anyone could have possibly imagined.

If you thought Jeff Allen struggled in his first season as a starter, you've seen nothing yet for what our RG position has in store for you in 2014.

For those of you who think that a backup rush end/special teams player was more important than a high level starting offensive linemen, then start the party...

http://wbma.images.worldnow.com/images/3690775_G.jpg

I can't wait until Gabe Jackson and Xavier Sua Felatio suck dick in their rookie seasons. We're talking Eric Fisher-like levels of failure.

You're just as likely to find "high level starting offensive linemen" in the 6th round as you are the 3rd. That's why it's worth it to invest in guys like Zach Fulton instead of Jon Asamoah and Jeff Allen, who still suck dick.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I can't wait until Gabe Jackson and Xavier Sua Felatio suck dick in their rookie seasons. We're talking Eric Fisher-like levels of failure.

You're just as likely to find "high level starting offensive linemen" in the 6th round as you are the 3rd. That's why it's worth it to invest in guys like Zach Fulton instead of Jon Asamoah and Jeff Allen, who still suck dick.

This.