PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Umbrella drink yea or nay?

Nzoner
07-25-2014, 08:54 AM
A firework customer gave me a recipe that I'm going to try out tomorrow on a first come first served basis for my guests and I ask the planet should I offer small umbrellas with the serving or not.

Recipe includes:Rum,Vodka,lemon juice,pineapple juice,cherry jello,and sugar.

Katipan
07-25-2014, 08:56 AM
A firework customer gave me a recipe that I'm going to try out tomorrow on a first come first served basis for my guests and I ask the planet should I offer small umbrellas with the serving or not.

Sounds like a bomb pop. :) Girls get umbrellas. Boys just do dumb stuff with them.

lcarus
07-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Sure why not? I'm a beer guy myself but I'd drink your concoction.

Dayze
07-25-2014, 09:07 AM
Just be careful

http://youtu.be/1_H_sVNgvf4

Rain Man
07-25-2014, 09:20 AM
If you happen to have a dancing frog, a small umbrella could be a good stand-in for a cane. You'd have to figure out the top hat thing separately.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MsROL4Kf8QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayze
07-25-2014, 09:24 AM
agree. the umbrella is always a good emergency substitution for a cane. It's one of the few no-brainers I live by. It ranks right up there with 'Don't Eat Yellow Snow"

Psyko Tek
07-25-2014, 09:28 PM

sounded good until jello and sugar
and put a fuckin' umbrella in it
and tequilla

Easy 6
07-25-2014, 09:34 PM
If I'm at the beach, then yep load me up with neato drink decorations, when in Rome...

But just serving them up around the house or something like that? Nah, I'd skip the frills.

Just Passin' By
07-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Save the umbrellas for the alcohol-free versions you serve to the underaged drinkers.