PDA

View Full Version : Life When is the last time you...

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 09:31 AM
2 Thu nights ago I got a call from a girl I went to high school with, that now lives in Sarasota (about 70 min from me). She sai one of my best (female) friends and her family were going to be in town early the following week, and wanted to get together. This friend, Angie is the person who my wife lived with when we met, and I credit her with getting my wife and I hooked up. We also hadn't seen her in 12 years. So we make plans to meet them on Tue evening, and then we all go to Busch Gardens Wed. We meet them at their hotel pool Tue night. Got some herbs, and a half gallon of Naked Turtle rum. We start drinking pretty fast as it's hot and humid even at 9 pm. 2 hours til pool closes....
When we drink we go big! We use a 44 oz circle K cup and pour strong! We slammed the first drinks and amid good convo, and reminiscing we make it to pool closing and get the kids up to the room. It's now 1130.....
My wife asked before we left if we should bring swim suits. Thought we wouldn't get in pool, but didn't think about the gulf (the hotel is right on the gulf). We get back to the pool area. I cover the light where we have our stuff and strip down to boxers and jump into the gulf. With very little effort I get my wife, Angie, and Wayne to come into the water too. Then as usual I'm the first one with my clothes off. And I eventually coax everyone else to do the same. So we skinny dip a while and I start climbing the Arawak by the pool of a neighboring hotel. Security tells us to move back down by our hotel and we do. Next thing I know were all getting crazy right next to each other on the steps that lead to the parking lot. Security shows up again but sees were right in the middle if something and leaves without saying anything. We eventually make it back to the room but have lost some clothes along the way (thank god for towels). We continue to mess around in seperate beds for an hour or so, then my wife and I go home and crash. The time is now 5 am....
The alarm goes off at 8 am, 3 hours after passing out, and still pretty drunk I get up and shower and get ready to go to Busch Gardens. My wife is still krunked up too, I call and wake the others up. We make it to BG by 11 am, still slightly buzzed but in sure need of water. Ride a bunch of coasters, and other rides and finally started feeling somewhat normal around 3-4 once I finally got hydrated. Was a fun couple days, but my body paid the price. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Now.... When's the last time you did some crazy fun stuff and what was it?

Prison Bitch
07-28-2014, 09:33 AM
At first I was pissed at you for posting a boring story that took 30 seconds of my life away. Then, I became pissed at myself for allowing you the courtesy.

Dayze
07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
:popcorn:

The Franchise
07-28-2014, 09:35 AM
You just made me agree with a Prison Bitch post......and I hate you for that.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-28-2014, 09:38 AM
Sweet story that Daddy don't Hate

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 09:42 AM
I guess I could say I can't remember the last time I let someone rail my wife and got so drunk and stoned that I was impaired when I took my children in public the next day, mostly because I'd never do that.

Al Bundy
07-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Did your dicks touch?

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Was love worth losing your best friend?

Katipan
07-28-2014, 09:48 AM
I guess I could say I can't remember the last time I let someone rail my wife and got so drunk and stoned that I was impaired when I took my children in public the next day, mostly because I'd never do that.

Fucking awesome.

BucEyedPea
07-28-2014, 09:49 AM
I refused to be blackmailed.

scho63
07-28-2014, 09:51 AM
I think this thread could fit quite well in here.....:D

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=268934&page=4

Dayze
07-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Was love worth losing your best friend?

LMAO

...there's an obscure thread reference that hasn't popped up in a while.

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 09:54 AM
I refused to be blackmailed.

So what you're saying is that you have some cement burns from the steps, lost your Mickey Mouse T-shirt somewhere along the gulf and shared a jug of PowerAids with Coochie and co with your kids at the zoo.

BucEyedPea
07-28-2014, 09:55 AM
So what you're saying is that you have some cement burns from the steps, lost your Mickey Mouse T-shirt somewhere along the gulf and shared a jug of PowerAids with Coochie and co with your kids at the zoo.

Nah! Just answering his full sentence at the end:

When's the last time you did some crazy fun stuff and what was it?

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 10:12 AM
So you guys pretty much just sit on the computer and bitch about the Chiefs, and stuff on this site? Don't go and let loose?? Sounds about right.... LAME!!prob shoulda added "what do you like on your French fries" and it woulda been solid gold!!

Donger
07-28-2014, 10:14 AM
2 Thu nights ago I got a call from a girl I went to high school with, that now lives in Sarasota (about 70 min from me). She sai one of my best (female) friends and her family were going to be in town early the following week, and wanted to get together. This friend, Angie is the person who my wife lived with when we met, and I credit her with getting my wife and I hooked up. We also hadn't seen her in 12 years. So we make plans to meet them on Tue evening, and then we all go to Busch Gardens Wed. We meet them at their hotel pool Tue night. Got some herbs, and a half gallon of Naked Turtle rum. We start drinking pretty fast as it's hot and humid even at 9 pm. 2 hours til pool closes....
When we drink we go big! We use a 44 oz circle K cup and pour strong! We slammed the first drinks and amid good convo, and reminiscing we make it to pool closing and get the kids up to the room. It's now 1130.....
My wife asked before we left if we should bring swim suits. Thought we wouldn't get in pool, but didn't think about the gulf (the hotel is right on the gulf). We get back to the pool area. I cover the light where we have our stuff and strip down to boxers and jump into the gulf. With very little effort I get my wife, Angie, and Wayne to come into the water too. Then as usual I'm the first one with my clothes off. And I eventually coax everyone else to do the same. So we skinny dip a while and I start climbing the Arawak by the pool of a neighboring hotel. Security tells us to move back down by our hotel and we do. Next thing I know were all getting crazy right next to each other on the steps that lead to the parking lot. Security shows up again but sees were right in the middle if something and leaves without saying anything. We eventually make it back to the room but have lost some clothes along the way (thank god for towels). We continue to mess around in seperate beds for an hour or so, then my wife and I go home and crash. The time is now 5 am....
The alarm goes off at 8 am, 3 hours after passing out, and still pretty drunk I get up and shower and get ready to go to Busch Gardens. My wife is still krunked up too, I call and wake the others up. We make it to BG by 11 am, still slightly buzzed but in sure need of water. Ride a bunch of coasters, and other rides and finally started feeling somewhat normal around 3-4 once I finally got hydrated. Was a fun couple days, but my body paid the price. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Now.... When's the last time you did some crazy fun stuff and what was it?

How old are you?

Katipan
07-28-2014, 10:20 AM
So you guys pretty much just sit on the computer and bitch about the Chiefs, and stuff on this site? Don't go and let loose?? Sounds about right.... LAME!!prob shoulda added "what do you like on your French fries" and it woulda been solid gold!!

I can't count the number of times I've been naked and fucked.
I can't count the number of times I've been naked, fucked and high.
I can't even count the number of times I've been fucked, naked, high and drunk.

I can count the number of times I ditched my kids in a hotel room to do any of it.

Kman34
07-28-2014, 10:21 AM
So...No partner swapping or three way sex?
Thread fail....

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 10:23 AM

I was reading the hotel reviews from where you stayed this weekend and the general consensus was that she brayed like donkey when you put the bong in her behind on the pool steps.

Sounds like you really let it rip while Audrey and Russ chilled up in the room.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yd_AYa_eb0Q/0.jpg

ChiTown
07-28-2014, 10:26 AM
Tummy Stick story. AWESOME!

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 10:27 AM
You call that a party? /jim jones

Eleazar
07-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Tummy Stick story. AWESOME!

Wait, does that mean they did the chinese finger-trap?

Pasta Little Brioni
07-28-2014, 10:50 AM
We're you raised on riots as a young lad?

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 10:54 AM
I can't count the number of times I've been naked and fucked.
I can't count the number of times I've been naked, fucked and high.
I can't even count the number of times I've been fucked, naked, high and drunk.

I can count the number of times I ditched my kids in a hotel room to do any of it.

Well you can call it ditching if you want. But my 15-year-old hanging out with another 15-year-old and 16-year-old in their own room playing games and who knows what else. So yeah I ditched her, to a place she would've rather been.youre right I should have left her home alone!!

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 10:54 AM
We're you raised on riots as a young lad?

What's that??

Pasta Little Brioni
07-28-2014, 10:56 AM
How else would u know what a Lil chiefy is brah cmon ROFL

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Wait, does that mean they did the chinese finger-trap?

I like to call it the Dick Weber guaranteed strike technique!!

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 10:57 AM
How else would u know what a Lil chiefy is brah cmon ROFL

Riots??

Katipan
07-28-2014, 10:58 AM
Well you can call it ditching if you want. But my 15-year-old hanging out with another 15-year-old and 16-year-old in their own room playing games and who knows what else. So yeah I ditched her, to a place she would've rather been.youre right I should have left her home alone!!

Much better than potentially watching your parents relive a spring break from 20 years ago.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Riots??

OK Darth Carl

Katipan
07-28-2014, 10:59 AM
"Who knows what else."

ROFL
Badass.

Halfcan
07-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Booze, dope, gang bang and roller coasters- dude know how to party.

pics?

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 11:07 AM
Much better than potentially watching your parents relive a spring break from 20 years ago.

As you we'll know the last place a teenager wants to be is near their parents. They weren't coming outta their room!

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 11:10 AM
Why would you do that? /society

"Because I like to party" /CL

http://cdn5.movieclips.com/sony/t/talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-2006/0474209_664_MC_Tx360.jpg

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 11:11 AM
HEY! I Like to Party TOO! Text me /jim jones

http://trimeon.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/ricky-bobby.jpg

loochy
07-28-2014, 11:12 AM
omg your so cool cuz u leave you're kids in teh hotel room while they wander we're they're mom and dad are. mom and dad have lost they're minds and their and idiot.

Katipan
07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
As you we'll know the last place a teenager wants to be is near their parents. They weren't coming outta their room!

Look, I don't have a horse in this race. There are a couple positives. You got your ass up the next day. It sounds like you and your wife have a... honest? relationship. Your daughter wasn't raped and kidnapped.

But you don't get to post the story and be all huffy because some of us have reservations. The last place I want to be when I'm drunk and naked is anywhere near my daughter.

One teenage bored trip to the pool while you were partying and that's how girls become strippers.

ChiTown
07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I don't coochie thought this post out very well.LMAO

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Why would you do that? /society

"Because I like to party" /CL

http://cdn5.movieclips.com/sony/t/talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-2006/0474209_664_MC_Tx360.jpg

Perfect!! Lmao!
I'm gonna enjoy and live life to the fullest!! I'm not gonna be a spectator I'm gonna experience it. I've been through tons of bad stuff in the short time I've been alive. Been homeless, no electricity for months, lived thru hurricanes and the death of one of my own children. And I've finally overcome everything that's been thrown at me, and I'm living MY life and doing me again! Like it or not that's what I'm about! Do I like to let loose? Hell yeah. Do I make questionable decisions sometime. Prob more often than not!! But it's who I am and I'm comfortable with that person even if nobody else is.

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 11:22 AM
One day you're Audrey Griswold on a nice family vacation, doing a little girl talk with your Cousin Vicki....the next day, your name is Cinnimon and you wonder where dad went.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4YayuKwytBg/hqdefault.jpg

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 11:23 AM
I don't coochie thought this post out very well.LMAO

I was just sharing a small snippe I my week! Better than food threads, or Inmem vs sorter from god know when. Or food threads, or... No worries. Haters gonna hate!

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 11:24 AM
One day you're Audrey Griswold on a nice family vacation, doing a little girl talk with your Cousin Vicki....the next day, your name is Cinnimon and you wonder where dad went.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4YayuKwytBg/hqdefault.jpg

$$$$

Katipan
07-28-2014, 11:25 AM
I was just sharing a small snippe I my week! Better than food threads, or Inmem vs sorter from god know when. Or food threads, or... No worries. Haters gonna hate!

In that case, you're pretty disgusting. Glad your kid is almost an adult.

Eleazar
07-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Hey mom and dad, wha - who is that other couple? and where are your clothes?

YOLO KIDZ LOL

LMAO

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 11:29 AM
I know what you mean Man, I love to party too.

This weekend, I took my kids to a friend's cabin and we made a 100' slip n slide and sprayed cooking oil on the bottom of floating rings and sleds. Probably guzzled a good 2-3 beers while we cooked out before the kids started getting tired and their mother and I loaded them into the truck and took them home. Woke up Sunday and after sunday morning activities I let them get crazy and pick 2 shows on tv before we went to the lake and they played games for a couple of hours and then swam for like 3hrs. Then we went for a ride in my old truck and listened to songs and talked about not giving up in life and then drove through a river and some fields and went home and ate mediocre store bought pizza.

I remembered everything and no one got to watch me shovel the Mrs guts around though so, lame I know.

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 11:31 AM

This weekend, I took my kids to a friend's cabin and we made a 100' slip n slide and sprayed cooking oil on the bottom of floating rings and sleds. Probably guzzled a good 2-3 beers while we cooked out before the kids started getting tired and their mother and I loaded them into the truck and took them home. Woke up Sunday and after sunday morning activities I let them get crazy and pick 2 shows on tv before we went to the lake and they played games for a couple of hours and then swam for like 3hrs. Then we went for a ride in my old truck and listened to songs and talked about not giving up in life and then drove through a river and some fields and went home and ate mediocre store bought pizza.

I remembered everything and no one got to watch me shovel the Mrs guts around though so, lame I know.

I love pizza!!

Donger
07-28-2014, 11:32 AM
40+?

DeepSouth
07-28-2014, 11:41 AM
In that case, you're pretty disgusting. Glad your kid is almost an adult.
Teenagers are old enough to go to Chiefsplanet and read what their parents post. Also, they can figure out that their parents user_name means "I eat Pu$$y" and see their own butts on their dad's signature.

siberian khatru
07-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Teenagers are old enough to go to Chiefsplanet and read what their parents post. Also, they can figure out that their parents user_name means "I eat Pu$$y" and see their own butts on their dad's signature.

My sons know my handle here, that's why I stay away from the "My wife won't do anal" threads.

BWillie
07-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey nice huge long paragraph. Excellent job.

Didn't read, though.

Fish
07-28-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm glad you specified where the 44oz. cups were from. The story just wouldn't have made any sense otherwise.

Katipan
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm glad you specified where the 44oz. cups were from. The story just wouldn't have made any sense otherwise.

He only had 64 ounces of liquor. 16 ounces of hard liquor is like the equivalent of 8 beers. I suspect roofies.

Nzoner
07-28-2014, 01:18 PM
I did some crazy fun stuff just this last Saturday but I'll be damned if I'm sharing it with you.

ChiTown
07-28-2014, 01:19 PM
My sons know my handle here, that's why I stay away from the "My wife won't do anal" threads.

ROFL - "HEEEEEEEEEY, MOM!!!!! Dad says you like it in the corn-hole........OMG!!!!"

Iowanian
07-28-2014, 01:22 PM
ROFL - "HEEEEEEEEEY, MOM!!!!! Dad says you like it in the corn-hole........OMG!!!!"

Laugh it up. I'll wager your sons always want to ride along when you're going in for a "hair cut"

tooge
07-28-2014, 01:26 PM

Oh, I let loose quite often. I just don't let some other dude fondle my wife, nor do I take my kids places when I'm still drunk

gblowfish
07-28-2014, 01:33 PM
The Liquor Industry loves this post.

ChiTown
07-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Laugh it up. I'll wager your sons always want to ride along when you're going in for a "hair cut"

:D

Bufkin
07-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Yesterday at 4pm.

Eleazar
07-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Oh, I let loose quite often. I just don't let some other dude fondle my wife, nor do I take my kids places when I'm still drunk

Oh come on, live a little. :doh!:

Why Not?
07-28-2014, 03:22 PM

Pretty much this. I played fruit baseball with my two young sons yesterday. I t was crazy fun in my book. Color me lame as well, I suppose.

Eleazar
07-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Pretty much this. I played fruit baseball with my two young sons yesterday. I t was crazy fun in my book. Color me lame as well, I suppose.

We had some great family vacations when I was little. They never left us alone in our hotel room to go get can't-remember-it-all drunk and have group sex in public but we managed to make a life out of it anyhow. :doh!:

Why Not?
07-28-2014, 03:39 PM
We had some great family vacations when I was little. They never left us alone in our hotel room to go get can't-remember-it-all drunk and have group sex in public but we managed to make a life out of it anyhow. :doh!:

Lol

rambleonthruthefog
07-28-2014, 04:49 PM
They never left us alone in our hotel room to go get can't-remember-it-all drunk and have group sex in public

You don't know that

beach tribe
07-28-2014, 04:54 PM

You should have added a tranny to your story.

Or some drugs.

Or something entertaining.

"I got drink and made out with my wife"
"Othur people made out with their wives"
"Then I drove drunk to Busch Gardens with my kids in the car"

Rain Man
07-28-2014, 04:58 PM
The more amazing and unbelievable one's life is, the less they talk about it. That's why I think we don't hear from Gaz and FAX any more.

KCUnited
07-28-2014, 05:02 PM
This is why I hardly ever **** another dude's wife that has kids, I don't want to carry that guilt around with me.

Titty Meat
07-28-2014, 06:20 PM
This story is made up his wife was bukkaked by a gng of black men

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Wayne is the best.

BigRedChief
07-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Perfect!! Lmao!
I'm gonna enjoy and live life to the fullest!! I'm not gonna be a spectator I'm gonna experience it. I've been through tons of bad stuff in the short time I've been alive. Been homeless, no electricity for months, lived thru hurricanes and the death of one of my own children. And I've finally overcome everything that's been thrown at me, and I'm living MY life and doing me again! Like it or not that's what I'm about! Do I like to let loose? Hell yeah. Do I make questionable decisions sometime. Prob more often than not!! But it's who I am and I'm comfortable with that person even if nobody else is.Between the ages of 18-27 that was a slow night for me.

Losing a child has to be devestaing. I have no idea how I would go on. Live life on your terms. Like someone smarter than me said.........Life ain't no dress rehearsal.

Deberg_1990
07-28-2014, 06:50 PM

worthless without pics of girls involved...

Buck
07-28-2014, 06:55 PM
When's the last time you wrote a paragraph?

loochy
07-28-2014, 06:55 PM
worthless without pics of girls involved...

Here's one:

http://www.vegastripping.com/images/showguide_carrottop.jpg

And here's the other:
http://atlmalcontent.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/steventyler.jpg

Easy 6
07-28-2014, 07:15 PM
You call that a party? /jim jones

ROFL

Coochie liquor
07-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Here's one:

http://www.vegastripping.com/images/showguide_carrottop.jpg

And here's the other:

Sir.... Where did you get our photos??

loochy
07-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Sir.... Where did you get our photos??

Google "men that look like old lesbians"

KChiefer
07-28-2014, 07:41 PM

Is this really the tldr of the OP?

LMAO

Psyko Tek
07-28-2014, 08:15 PM
BAN
misleading title

should have said
DEAR PENTHOUSE
I never thought this would happen to me...

LoneWolf
07-28-2014, 08:17 PM
And here's the other:

Holy shit. They should change the name of the band to Aerotits.

Hootie
07-28-2014, 08:55 PM
this is the reincarnation of DCS/ROR?

Frosty
07-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Hey mom and dad, wha - who is that other couple? and where are your clothes?

YOLO KIDZ LOL

LMAO

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/arc1253/funny-pictures-mom-dad-surprised-ca.jpg

Kman34
07-29-2014, 05:58 AM
BAN
misleading title

should have said
DEAR PENTHOUSE
I never thought this would happen to me...

Can't tell by the story if anything happened or not....

InChiefsHeaven
07-29-2014, 06:22 AM

You're assuming the other dude was fondling his wife...might have been dude on dude...he was drunk and high after all...

Lex Luthor
07-29-2014, 06:41 AM
I can't count the number of times I've been naked and ****ed.
I can't count the number of times I've been naked, ****ed and high.
I can't even count the number of times I've been ****ed, naked, high and drunk.

23 times?

Katipan
07-29-2014, 07:17 AM
I don't like hotels.

LoneWolf
07-29-2014, 07:19 AM
23 times?

When she said she couldn't count the number of times, I just assumed it was higher than 20. :D

Katipan
07-29-2014, 07:21 AM
If she said she can't count the number of times, I just assumed it was higher than 20. :D

There's only 8 letters in fuck you!

Xoxo

LoneWolf
07-29-2014, 07:25 AM
There's only 8 letters in **** you!

Xoxo

7. Are you wearing one mitten and shoes?

Katipan
07-29-2014, 07:26 AM
7. Are you wearing one mitten and shoes?

Omg I wish I had a private edit button.

Coochie liquor
07-29-2014, 07:27 AM
You're assuming the other dude was fondling his wife...might have been dude on dude...he was drunk and high after all...

This ain't a Jim jones thread...

LoneWolf
07-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Omg I wish I had a private edit button.

I thought it was hilarious. I also thought it might be intentional as sort of an ironic joke. Thanks for making me laugh this morning, even if it wasn't intentional.

LoneWolf
07-29-2014, 07:29 AM
This ain't a Jim jones thread...

We know, his threads are interesting and don't involve the endangerment of children. :evil:

Katipan
07-29-2014, 07:30 AM
I thought it was hilarious. I also thought it might be intentional as sort of an ironic joke. Thanks for making me laugh this morning, even if it wasn't intentional.

It would have been so much better to play it off as on purpose! But I was yelling at Cosmo in DC and I'm on a tiny kindle. And I worked late last night. And I'm half naked and high.

Sigh... now I know how coochie feels.

Coochie liquor
07-29-2014, 07:36 AM
It would have been so much better to play it off as on purpose! But I was yelling at Cosmo in DC and I'm on a tiny kindle. And I worked late last night. And I'm half naked and high.

Sigh... now I know how coochie feels.

If only I knew how to do quote as sig lol!!

Nzoner
07-29-2014, 08:07 AM
And I'm half naked and high.

Which half?

Coochie liquor
07-29-2014, 08:22 AM
We know, his threads are interesting and don't involve the endangerment of children. :evil:

So sex with a tranny is more interesting than heterosexual sex?? Not in my book!

Halfcan
07-29-2014, 08:41 AM
There's only 8 letters in **** you!

Xoxo

:thumb:

Classic! This needs to be your signature.

LoneWolf
07-29-2014, 08:46 AM
So sex with a tranny is more interesting than heterosexual sex?? Not in my book!

Same principle as a car wreck. Everyone will slow down to look at a car wreck, but nobody slows dwn to look at a car stopped at a stop light. The wreck holds more interest. That doesn't mean everyone wants to be involved in a car wreck.

Iowanian
07-29-2014, 08:55 AM

You say that like last weekend you didn't climb right in there and play tongue-a-bung on the dude hammering your Mrs on the Super 8 steps in an Old Crow and Skunk weed fueled parking lot orgy.

Coochie liquor
07-29-2014, 09:11 AM
Same principle as a car wreck. Everyone will slow down to look at a car wreck, but nobody slows dwn to look at a car stopped at a stop light. The wreck holds more interest. That doesn't mean everyone wants to be involved in a car wreck.

Nice ANALogy

Coochie liquor
07-29-2014, 09:15 AM
You say that like last weekend you didn't climb right in there and play tongue-a-bung on the dude hammering your Mrs on the Super 8 steps in an Old Crow and Skunk weed fueled parking lot orgy.

Kinda like this.... But different...

Nzoner
07-29-2014, 09:20 AM
Kinda like this.... But different...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/myhnAZFR1po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Halfcan
07-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Its all tap dancing and banjos until someone makes you squeal like a pig.

BlackHelicopters
07-29-2014, 10:18 AM
It's all fun and games until someone loses a kidney.