PDA

View Full Version : Life Best friend from back in the day just got out of the pen...

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 04:59 PM
This guy is probably the best friend I ever had, he would have given his life for me when we were young and helped me out of many poor decisions. Every fond memory of my childhood and teenage years up until 22 involved him in some way. Then he got locked up for multiple felonies, and I got married/started a family.

We kept in touch for several years, I'd often write and occasionally visit him, then he started getting in trouble in prison and went to the hole several times and lost pretty much all of his privileges. After awhile we lost touch...partially because he wasn't allowed to communicate with anyone other than immediate family, and partially because I moved on with my life.

Couple weeks ago he finds me on FB and told me he was free and wanted to kick it. I cautiously accepted and invited him over for some ribs this last weekend.

So we had a few beers and lots of laughs reminiscing over all the dumb shit we used to do as teens and all the road trips we went on. After awhile it started getting really hot outside and he took his shirt off...to my surprise the guy was covered in white supremacy/Neo-Nazi tattoos. At first he claimed he had to get them to survive in there, claimed he didn't really believe all that shit but it was either join the "SSG" and be protected, or take his chances getting his ass beaten/raped by blacks and whites.

But the more and more we talked it became quite obvious this is probably the most racist guys Ive ever known. I let it be known quick that I dont believe all that bullshit and didn't want to hear about it and he acted like he understood, but the more beers he got in him the more foul he became.

I'm trying not to judge him, I don't know what he went through in there but I cant be friends with someone like that. I feel bad because he's been calling and texting since and I havent replied...don't really know how to handle a situation like this. Ive already told him my views but I know he's not going to change his.

/MTG thread

TLO
07-30-2014, 05:00 PM
First

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-30-2014, 05:05 PM
SW Missouri

Rain Man
07-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Are you sure it's white supremacy, or is it just a lot of self-confidence?

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 05:07 PM

LMAO

I can always count on you sir.

Pepe Silvia
07-30-2014, 05:07 PM
You have to realize that he was your friend from a different time in your life. I faced this same problem once, ran into a childhood friend that had moved to Nevada for 10 years, came back to Missouri and said he wanted to hang, the first day he tried to fight one of my current friends, I was so embarrassed, you have to cut him loose.

Just Passin' By
07-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Pair him up with your ex-wife.

Problems solved. :thumb:

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Oh hell no, I dont want his bigot ass anywhere near my kids...

keg in kc
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
So we had a few beers and lots of laughs reminiscing over all the dumb shit we used to do as teens and all the road trips we went on. After awhile it started getting really hot outside and he took his shirt off..Raider fan version of a penthouse letter?

Just Passin' By
07-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Those kids have to deal with you and your ex-wife forever, so they're already fucked six ways from Sunday. What's one more issue?

Donger
07-30-2014, 05:14 PM
What is "SSG"?

Donger
07-30-2014, 05:15 PM
As to your neo-NAZI friend, I think that you should give him a history test and see if he passes it.

Rain Man
07-30-2014, 05:17 PM
What is "SSG"?

SuperSonic Gang, I bet.

Donger
07-30-2014, 05:25 PM
SuperSonic Gang, I bet.

I was going with Super Shower Gangbang, but I didn't want to be presumptuous.

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 05:25 PM
What is "SSG"?

I dont know, some prison skinhead group or something. I'm sure MoHillbilly will chime in and explain.

Dayze
07-30-2014, 05:29 PM
you're friends with Mr. Blonde?

Dayze
07-30-2014, 05:31 PM
yeah...
I'd tell him you have moved on with your life etc, and if he was serious about re-connecting or whatever, the white supremacist shit is a no go if true. get that shit out of the way right up front (like you did).

delicate situation IMO

Donger
07-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Ha! Rain Man and I were both wrong, although I think I was less wrong...

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/sacred-separatist-group.html

Also known as: SSG

The Sacred Separatist Group (SSG) is a Missouri-based white supremacist prison gang. The group's "patch" tattoo consists of a shield over a crossed sword and battleaxe, with the initials SSG inside. Typically, the letters SS in those initials are rendered as lightning bolts.

Members may also use the acronym OPIOS, which stands for "Our Pride Is Our Strength."

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/sacred-separatist-group-1.jpg

Cannibal
07-30-2014, 05:32 PM
There are a few wingers in DC you could introduce him to. They'd hit it off swimmingly.

Deberg_1990
07-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Invite him over to watch "American History X" together.

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Ha! Rain Man and I were both wrong, although I think I was less wrong...

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/sacred-separatist-group.html

Also known as: SSG

The Sacred Separatist Group (SSG) is a Missouri-based white supremacist prison gang. The group's "patch" tattoo consists of a shield over a crossed sword and battleaxe, with the initials SSG inside. Typically, the letters SS in those initials are rendered as lightning bolts.

Members may also use the acronym OPIOS, which stands for "Our Pride Is Our Strength."

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/sacred-separatist-group-1.jpg

Yep he had OPIOS in huge font across his chest...

Donger
07-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Yep he had OPIOS in huge font across his chest...

It's funny to me that these people hate Black people and then use black ink to color their skin to show their hatred.

milkman
07-30-2014, 05:38 PM
This is why I'm glad I don't have any friends.

Fairplay
07-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Did he tell you if he had sex in prison?

John Dope
07-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Prison changes people.

Passepartout
07-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Just hope he will change his life along with his ways of looking at other people. Regardless of race, color, creed, sex, etc. Only thing that matters is the human race!

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 05:50 PM
I cant keep ignoring the guy, I already feel like a dick for it...and he didn't start with all the racial BS until he was drunk. Part of me wonders if there's any way I can "reform" him and just keep our friendship to sober gatherings only. Like john Dope said, prison changes people...so in theory he should be able to be changed back...I hope.

ThaVirus
07-30-2014, 05:54 PM
I'd watch a reality show about your life, dude.

What was he saying? Specifically.

Deberg_1990
07-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Hire him to "take care" of your ex's boyfriend.

NewChief
07-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Don't worry, he will provably be back in the pen shortly and your dilemma will be solved.

siberian khatru
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Raider fan version of a penthouse letter?

LMAOLMAOLMAO

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
I'd watch a reality show about your life, dude.

What was he saying? Specifically.

Just the constant use of every derogatory name for blacks and Hispanics you can think of, jokes, went on and on how he couldn't believe a ninja is president and how this country went to shit while he was locked up, how white men are the most discriminated against etc...just too much to list. I argued with him for a bit but finally just started trying to change the subject.

KCUnited
07-30-2014, 06:01 PM
I know when I'm cautious about a guy getting released from prison, I have him over to my house.

Deberg_1990
Just the constant use of every derogatory name for blacks and Hispanics you can think of, jokes, went on and on how he couldn't belive a ninja is president and how this country went to shit while he was locked up, how white men are the most discriminated against etc...just too much to list. I argued with him for a bit but finally just started trying to change the subject.

So he's a Republican then?

Eleazar
From everything I have read/watched, in prison you stick with your own race for your own safety. However, I wouldn't doubt that spending years inside and surrounded by white supremacists would mess you up.

NewChief
07-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Find a photo of a hot black woman. Show him picture and tell him it's your girlfriend. That should solve your issue if he doesn't shank you for race mixing.

NewChief
07-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I know when I'm cautious about a guy getting released from prison, I have him over to my house.

Meeting down at the local meth cookhouse didn't seem like a good idea I reckon

MTG#10
From everything I have read/watched, in prison you stick with your own race for your own safety. However, I wouldn't doubt that spending years inside and surrounded by white supremacists would mess you up.

That's what I was thinking and why Im trying not to judge him. At the same time though, lots of white guys go to prison and dont come out racist...

srvy
Why avoid him just tell him square up that while we were best buds at one time but you and your family cant be around all that hate.

Also remember in prison you survive however ya can. Whole different world when your free. You can cume by ya (sp)? all peacenic all you want in freedom then drive home to the burbs. Life inside a steel and concrete melting pot of hate from every conceivable kind is sure to change a man and take up defenses anyway ya can.

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Find a photo of a hot black woman. Show him picture and tell him it's your girlfriend. That should solve your issue if he doesn't shank you for race mixing.

That's funny because fucking a black girl actually came up in our conversation. I reminded him of how he was laying pipe to one before he got locked up but he adamantly denied it. He knows he did and he knows that I know he did but he still wouldn't admit it. It was hilarious and sad at the same time.

Eleazar
07-30-2014, 06:28 PM
That's what I was thinking and why Im trying not to judge him. At the same time though, lots of white guys go to prison and dont come out racist...

I read a story online once by a guy who was white who did time in Mississippi, where he was a minority to say the least. I wish I could find it now but I can't. I'm sure you can find similar ones online

TimBone
07-30-2014, 06:34 PM

Show him the scene from American History X where the black and white guy become friends. Make sure he doesn't watch any other scenes though.

TimBone
07-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Did he have any good jokes?

teedubya
07-30-2014, 06:37 PM
You become who you hang around. Ditch this fool.

TribalElder
07-30-2014, 06:43 PM
Don't worry, he will provably be back in the pen shortly and your dilemma will be solved.

Yep, because his "friends" can't understand he has been institutionalized to think and act a certain way.

Don't duck the guy, you need to be straight up. Be a stand up guy.

This is the type of shit that happens because of Facebook ROFL

Pablo
07-30-2014, 06:48 PM

MTG decisions are the best decisions.

milkman
You become who you hang around. Ditch this fool.

Wait....

You become who you hang around, and you are what you eat, then I'm my wife?

Easy 6

Uh, yeah.

Bwana
07-30-2014, 06:52 PM
You need new friends.

TimBone
07-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Uh, yeah.

What's the skinny on the name change, bud?

ping2000
07-30-2014, 06:53 PM
Move, or buy a gun and a good security system. And antifreeze.

Easy 6
07-30-2014, 06:56 PM
What's the skinny on the name change, bud?

Just tired of the same old same old... the tweet someone posted in the camp thread about Bray to Jenkins on a go for an Easy 6 gave me the answer.

In58men
07-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Before you make a rash a decision just hit him up and tell him when he's sober. Let him know if he gets rowdy when he drinks that it's done. Hanging out a few times (sober) could save your friendship, if you even care to have one with him.

TimBone
07-30-2014, 07:02 PM
Just tired of the same old same old... the tweet someone posted in the camp thread about Bray to Jenkins on a go for an Easy 6 gave me the answer.

I like it!

srvy
07-30-2014, 07:03 PM

Huh I missed that. Some of you change names around here like people change undershorts after a meal of Taco bell.

kcxiv
07-30-2014, 07:03 PM
well when you go to prison for a while and its all about race inside, im sure one would get a little if not alot racist! The system!

ThaVirus
07-30-2014, 07:05 PM
You have to realize that he was your friend from a different time in your life. I faced this same problem once, ran into a childhood friend that had moved to Nevada for 10 years, came back to Missouri and said he wanted to hang, the first day he tried to fight one of my current friends, I was so embarrassed, you have to cut him loose.

I never bring friends from different groups around each other if I'm the only thing that's tying the two together. This is the reason why..

kcxiv
07-30-2014, 07:06 PM

This all depends on who he clicked up with inside and what kind of brainwashing they did and who tried to kick his ass and what not. If your Race A and Race B keeps fucking with you inside, you will hate Race B. So, every single day you worry about Race B trying to fuck you up, yeah i can easily see how one can become racist!

Prison is no joke i have known quite a few people that been in and out and the stories I hear are insane. Its just a whole different set of rules then us Civilians live.

kcxiv
07-30-2014, 07:10 PM
I never bring friends from different groups around each other if I'm the only thing that's tying the two together. This is the reason why..

I did this as a teenager and into my early to mid 20's. I had my gangster/thug homies i grew up with, then i had this other friend and his buddies that were not into gang stuff whatsoever and i would never mix the 2. Lets just say when i wasnt with my "good friends" i was doing bad stuff. Its like i lived a different life at times! I just kept the shit separate!

So, yeah, i can totally get what your saying

Valiant
07-30-2014, 07:17 PM

Guy has not been in prison that long to believe that myth..

gblowfish
07-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Well, when he needs money, he knows where he can get a car now...

Coochie liquor
07-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Have you thought about just becoming racist with him? Might make the situation a little easier for him. He DID just get out of the pen. He likely needs to get laid too, SOOO....

gblowfish
07-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Have you thought about just becoming racist with him? Might make the situation a little easier for him. He DID just get out of the pen. He likely needs to get laid too, SOOO....

How bout you and your wife and kids, invite MTG and his wife and friend down to Busch Gardens, and you can all get wasted and bump uglies in a Super 8 somewhere?

TribalElder
07-30-2014, 07:44 PM

:LOL:

MTG#10
07-30-2014, 08:27 PM
How bout you and your wife and kids, invite MTG and his wife and friend down to Busch Gardens, and you can all get wasted and bump uglies in a Super 8 somewhere?

LMAO

Eleazar
07-30-2014, 08:31 PM

If you're gonna get that drunk, don't forget to pick up a tranny while you're out.

vailpass
07-30-2014, 08:34 PM
If you are having a smoke does he ask you if he can get shorts on that?
I hate that...

Deberg_1990
07-30-2014, 08:41 PM
After awhile it started getting really hot outside and he took his shirt off...

This part is kinda weirding me out.

I don't care how hot I am, I don't just take my shirt off if it's just me an another dude.

I mean, he did just get out of the joint...

ThaVirus
07-30-2014, 08:46 PM

I don't care how hot I am, I don't just take my shirt off if it's just me an another dude.

LMAO

This is probably your best post ever. Not saying much, but congratulations. You made me chuckle.

kcxiv
07-30-2014, 08:50 PM

this? really? Then again i live in Cali, and there are always dudes with shirts off walking down the street. After all it is 104 degree's here today! Thats normal as fuck for where i live. This heat sucks

Fish
07-30-2014, 08:52 PM
MTG is like Missouri Dr. Seuss....

lewdog
07-30-2014, 08:52 PM
How long until this dude rapes someone else?

CoMoChief
07-30-2014, 09:05 PM
SSG means SchutzStaffel Guardians

It's a Hitler loving Neo-Nazi gang.

Think of Edward Norton and American History X (great flick btw).

BeeHo
07-30-2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome him with blow.......

jobs.

wazu
07-30-2014, 09:14 PM
It is really weird to take your shirt off when having beers at a friend's house. He wanted you to see his tattoos. He wanted to know if you'd be cool with the "new" him.

srvy
07-30-2014, 09:16 PM

I am still laughing at that one.

88TG88
07-30-2014, 09:41 PM
kick his ass

/thread

BigRedChief
07-30-2014, 10:10 PM
This all depends on who he clicked up with inside and what kind of brainwashing they did and who tried to kick his ass and what not. If your Race A and Race B keeps fucking with you inside, you will hate Race B. So, every single day you worry about Race B trying to fuck you up, yeah i can easily see how one can become racist!

Prison is no joke i have known quite a few people that been in and out and the stories I hear are insane. Its just a whole different set of rules then us Civilians live.Maybe you should never commit felonies, or as in this case several felonies and then surviving in prison is a moot point.

BigBeauford
07-30-2014, 10:11 PM
Tell him to get an account on ChiefsPlanet. Then show us his cool tattoos! I think we had a thread on that that worked out well.

hometeam
07-30-2014, 10:47 PM
This dude is bad news~

Strongside
07-30-2014, 11:23 PM
Sounds like a movie night is in order. American History X should do the trick.

Pepe Silvia
07-30-2014, 11:58 PM
[/U]ThaVirus;10776618]I never bring friends from different groups around each other if I'm the only thing that's tying the two together. This is the reason why..

Oh I learned my lesson on that one. The thing is I had hung out with friends from different groups before that but never had that experience. It sucks that someone who was once cool later became an ass but that's life.

kcxiv
07-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Maybe you should never commit felonies, or as in this case several felonies and then surviving in prison is a moot point.

of course. One of my main friends and the kid i grew up with next door got completely fucked and spend 10 years of his life on a 25 to life sentence then after all kinds of bullshit, they finally told him, ok, we will let you out if you agree to a lesser charge of manslaughter and time served. Wtf was he supposed to do? say, no thats ok, im innoccent so im not signing that shit and ill just rot inside?

Now outside of him, sometimes people make mistakes it happens in life, people snap for whatever reasons, every life is different. It happens. All im saying is that i can easily see how people can get screwed up in the head once inside! We are humans, some of us fuck up. Glad i never been to jail.

Coochie liquor
07-31-2014, 04:22 AM
If you're gonna get that drunk, don't forget to pick up a tranny while you're out.

May as well stop by Hamburger Mary's and grab Jim Jones then too....

scho63
07-31-2014, 04:27 AM
All im saying is that i can easily see how people can get screwed up in the head once inside! We are humans, some of us **** up. Glad i never been to jail.

FYP-Glad I've never been to PRISON.

Jail is easy, such as arrested for a DUI or missing child support payments. Prison is NOT, it's where shit get's real, as in REAL BAD! :huh:

Coochie liquor
07-31-2014, 04:32 AM

I know you're from Independence Mo, so Super 8 is pretty much the cream of the crop hotel up there. But we have Holiday Inns down here.....:toast:

Eleazar
07-31-2014, 05:21 AM
May as well stop by Hamburger Mary's and grab Jim Jones then too....

They have good food there, just don't order the smoked sausage

WhiteWhale
07-31-2014, 05:56 AM
Meh. Everyone I know who's been to prison came out a racist bigot. They also came out as bigger scumbags than they were when they went to prison. Our prison system does the exact opposite of most civilized prison systems... we make criminals worse. It's like criminal college. That's why we have the highest prison population on the planet.

My best friend went to prison and I haven't talked to him since. I have no interest in being friends with a serial rapist.

Of course, now I know where the term 'rapists wit' came from, because girls loved the guy. I have no idea what makes a guy who can easily charm women a rapist... or is it that women are simply extremely attracted to guys with the personality of a rapist? I dunno. It makes no sense.

ThatRaceCardGuy
07-31-2014, 06:15 AM
You have friends for different phases of your life. A few of my friends did time, some came out wanting to change, others came out with the same loser mentality that got them locked up in the first place. Be straight up and don't bullshit. I've had to tell life long friends that I can't have them around me because they were doing shit that I didn't believe in..couldn't have that around me. They may be upset but they will respect the honesty.

beach tribe
07-31-2014, 06:21 AM

:LOL:
Bravo, good sir.

Seriously, though.
Prison will do that to you.
He may have gotten raped by blacks before getting that protection.
It is color before everything in there, and if you are not racist going in, you WILL BE racist when you come out.

Iowanian
07-31-2014, 07:39 AM
Like others, the initial reaction is to tell you to ditch the guy.

My issue is I had a similar situation with one of my best friends getting into trouble and going to the pen. After basically losing the guy to 10 years of drugs and jail I was at my tipping point on ditching him for life. I told him as much.

Then I remembered how loyal he had been, and I remembered a party in another town where I was sucker punched, and when 2 other friends slipped off, he stepped into the circle with me ready to go to war. The other thing that helped it was when our 3rd was killed in a pretty terrible way. We spent some time together dealing with that and I decided then I was going to work at keeping him around and helping him stay on his feet.

The end of the story is that it took a little while, but my friend got his shit together, has had a long relationship now, has had the same job for several years and isn't messing with the shit anymore. He's not the same person, but in a way he is. We don't hang out a lot, but part of that is the fact we're 20 years older and have responsibilities, but I still drop in to see him now and then.

That said, he doesn't have the baggage you're talking about. If he's sincerely into that shit he might be gone. It's also entirely possible he had to do that to survive in there. It's also possible that being surrounded by that shit for so long would rub off and become a habit. He's either going to clan up with white trash and continue a bad path, or he's going to reach out to people from his past and change for the better.

I say proceed with caution but a true pal doesn't cut a buddy loose without a little effort. Just tell him straight up you appreciated his friendship but you're not cool with that crap. He'll either accept it or move on.

Keep him away from your kids.

Eleazar
07-31-2014, 07:43 AM
You always hear that the make factor in recidivism is if the person who just got out of jail goes back to their old circles, their old friends.

Lzen
07-31-2014, 07:52 AM
There are a few left wingers in DC you could introduce him to. They'd hit it off swimmingly.

FYP

:D

Lzen
07-31-2014, 07:53 AM
Invite him over to watch "American History X" together.

That's actually a pretty good idea.

KC native
07-31-2014, 08:00 AM
How long has he been out?

I have two friends that went to prison and went the white supremacist route.

One hasn't lightened up about it and has completely cut off a lot of people he grew up with because they weren't white.

The other is ashamed of his hateful past. He got his bolts covered. He still drops racist shit here and there, but he's not really a racist anymore and has made efforts to be friends with minorities.

Give him some time, he may lighten up on the racist shit.

Why Not?
07-31-2014, 08:19 AM

Lol. Well done

MTG#10
07-31-2014, 08:22 AM

My issue is I had a similar situation with one of my best friends getting into trouble and going to the pen. After basically losing the guy to 10 years of drugs and jail I was at my tipping point on ditching him for life. I told him as much.

Then I remembered how loyal he had been, and I remembered a party in another town where I was sucker punched, and when 2 other friends slipped off, he stepped into the circle with me ready to go to war. The other thing that helped it was when our 3rd was killed in a pretty terrible way. We spent some time together dealing with that and I decided then I was going to work at keeping him around and helping him stay on his feet.

The end of the story is that it took a little while, but my friend got his shit together, has had a long relationship now, has had the same job for several years and isn't messing with the shit anymore. He's not the same person, but in a way he is. We don't hang out a lot, but part of that is the fact we're 20 years older and have responsibilities, but I still drop in to see him now and then.

That said, he doesn't have the baggage you're talking about. If he's sincerely into that shit he might be gone. It's also entirely possible he had to do that to survive in there. It's also possible that being surrounded by that shit for so long would rub off and become a habit. He's either going to clan up with white trash and continue a bad path, or he's going to reach out to people from his past and change for the better.

I say proceed with caution but a true pal doesn't cut a buddy loose without a little effort. Just tell him straight up you appreciated his friendship but you're not cool with that crap. He'll either accept it or move on.

He most definitely will never be around my kids. Good post, a lot of what you described matches this guy when we were friends...he also was the only one to step in and fight for me when I was getting harassed my a few guys at a concert back in the day.

Its easy for people to say "why would you invite a guy that just got out of prison to your house" but he isnt just a guy...he was like a brother to me. I talked to him last night and explained why it took so long to decide to reply to his texts and reaffirmed my beliefs. He acted like he understood but was pretty short with me after that. He's only been out a couple weeks so I dont expect the hate to just disappear.

Why Not?
07-31-2014, 08:26 AM

Do this. Thread over, let's move on.

CoMoChief
07-31-2014, 08:35 AM
This may be a dumb question but how does one get a tattoo while in prison?

It's not like they have a tattoo parlor in cell block E...and I'd imagine guards wouldn't allow these violent offenders have any sort of sharp object in their possession.

Sully
07-31-2014, 08:58 AM
I cant keep ignoring the guy, I already feel like a dick for it...and he didn't start with all the racial BS until he was drunk. Part of me wonders if there's any way I can "reform" him and just keep our friendship to sober gatherings only. Like john Dope said, prison changes people...so in theory he should be able to be changed back...I hope.

This is a great idea. Try to change him. This always works with relationships, friendships, etc.

Iowanian
07-31-2014, 09:01 AM
You cannot change anyone, but you can try to be part of a positive environment that helps facilitate a change for the better.

If he ends up being bad news or you decide you don't trust him, cut him loose.

WhawhaWhat
07-31-2014, 09:05 AM
This sounds like the prequel to episodes of Cops and the First 48.

Omaha
07-31-2014, 09:43 AM
You should probably start watching Orange is the New Black so you can understand him better.

MTG#10
08-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Well he ended up making the decision very easy for me.

I ran into him at a mutual friends' house a few days ago and he confronted me about not replying to his texts. I explained again that I didn't agree with his views and felt uncomfortable around him when he started with all the white power bullshit.

He called me a "ninja loving race traitor", then said "SSG MOTHERFUCKER!" and did some gay-ass salute. I started laughing and he acted like he was about to swing on me but our mutual friend started yelling at him and told him to leave. He proceeded to call him a race traitor as well then stumbled his drunk ass to his motorcycle.

It was an interesting day.

Omaha
08-21-2014, 09:34 AM

I ran into him at a mutual friends' house a few days ago and he confronted me about not replying to his texts. I explained again that I didn't agree with his views and felt uncomfortable around him when he started with all the white power bullshit.

He called me a "ninja loving race traitor", then said "SSG MOTHER****ER!" and did some gay-ass salute. I started laughing and he acted like he was about to swing on me but our mutual friend started yelling at him and told him to leave. He proceeded to call him a race traitor as well then stumbled his drunk ass to his motorcycle.

:facepalm:

InChiefsHeaven
08-21-2014, 09:36 AM

He called me a "ninja loving race traitor", then said "SSG MOTHER****ER!" and did some gay-ass salute. I started laughing and he acted like he was about to swing on me but our mutual friend started yelling at him and told him to leave. He proceeded to call him a race traitor as well then stumbled his drunk ass to his motorcycle.

Don't suppose you called the cops since he was driving drunk?

ChiTown
08-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Some people lead interesting lives, and then, there's MTG#10.................

WHISKEY
TANGO
FOXTROT

Ming the Merciless
08-21-2014, 09:41 AM
You have to start slowly by doing things he will be comfortable with

Lice Checks
Showering together
build some shivs together
get in seperate rooms and tap on walls to communicate
go to two different bathrooms and holler down the toilet to talk
set alarms in your house and organize 'going to the yard' and 'bed checks'

Slowly ease him back into a normal life

MTG#10
08-21-2014, 09:49 AM
Don't suppose you called the cops since he was driving drunk?

My buddy's wife did. I dont think they caught him though because he was posting dumb shit on FB the next day.

Graystoke
08-21-2014, 09:59 AM

Sounds Toxic.
Let it go. Nobody got time for Toxic

ptlyon
08-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Nice knowing you MTG

Pablo
08-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Some people lead interesting lives, and then, there's MTG#10.................

WHISKEY
TANGO
FOXTROTLMAO

A Jerry Springer lifestyle, no doubt.