PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Am I a bad person for this?

Hammock Parties
08-06-2014, 04:10 PM
So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently.

When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game.

The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a Fucking PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers.

I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much.

Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache.

I then decide to ruin their day.

I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit.

Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare.

I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.

BWillie
08-06-2014, 04:12 PM
This actually happened ? Or did u find this posted somewhere

Trivers
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Like....slowly walking away as the actors do when there is a big explosion? Almost in sloooow motioooon?

Nicely done!

Canofbier
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
This would be glorious if it were real.

Of course, if it were real, you'd have taken pictures.

Bufkin
08-06-2014, 04:17 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2cm5xt/am_i_a_bad_person_for_this/

cosmo20002
08-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Cool story. You're very creative.

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-06-2014, 04:18 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2cm5xt/am_i_a_bad_person_for_this/

:LOL:

Pasta Little Brioni
08-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Count wouldn't be caught dead in a BK

loochy
08-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Yes, you are a bad person...because you posted a stolen story.

cosmo20002
08-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Does this story have a twist like the young boy was really you?

In58men
08-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Boiled ribs > burger king

LiveSteam
08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Does this story have a twist like http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/off-camber-off-topic/877313d1394994358-ass-gaskets-butt_plug_patrick_star_sponge_bob_spongebob_by_popowermetal-d6dj5ad.gif?

:D

Donger
08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently.

When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game.

The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a ****ing PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers.

I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much.

Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache.

I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit.

Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare.

I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.

You obviously didn't write this.

jspchief
08-06-2014, 04:45 PM
You're a bad person for a lot of reasons.

Mr. Kotter
08-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Awesome story. That Ho deserved what she got...even if it's not a real story, it's still funny.

bevischief
08-06-2014, 04:53 PM

The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a ****ing PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

cabletech94
08-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Yes, you are a bad person...because you posted a stolen story.

what?! plagerism?(sp?) from clay!

didn't weezer sing a song called "say it aint sooooooooo-0000000000"?;)

Deberg_1990
08-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Not true

Titty Meat
08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
So Clay went from stealing videos to stories?

hometeam
08-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Why the shit is CP becoming reddit repost all day.

Hammock Parties
08-06-2014, 05:18 PM
You're a bad person for a lot of reasons.

http://www.thelandofshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jar_Jar_FU.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
08-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Lol wow you actually stole a story.

TribalElder
08-06-2014, 05:32 PM
That story, stolen or not, was quite entertaining. I could totally picture that playing out. A+, would read again.

eDave
08-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Boiled ribs > burger king

And it's glorious. Sometimes.

We all have "BK run" in us.

I don't recommend the new spicy chicken sandwich. Just a very salty chicken sandwich.

vailpass
08-06-2014, 05:40 PM
That story, stolen or not, was quite entertaining. I could totally picture that playing out. A+, would read again.

Yeah. Though telling someone to shut their kid up is a good way to get dropped if dad is around...

Hammock Parties
08-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Yeah. Though telling someone to shut their kid up is a good way to get dropped if dad is around...

Dad would get sued for assault.

ragedogg69
08-06-2014, 05:56 PM
This still didnt happen. Most stories on reddit are made up for magic internet points.

BWillie
08-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Reddit is still stupid.

Moar Chiefsplanet.

Less Reddit.

Prison Bitch
08-06-2014, 06:06 PM
I didn't read the o.p. but I walked by Burger King downtown today, and almost vomited at the smell. It was a gigantic cloud of burnt meat, almost what I imagine Aushwitz (may they RIP) smelling like. I really cannot believe anybody eats taht faux meat loaded with fillers and artificial flavoring. NASTY

Easy 6
08-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Yes, terrible.

Bwana
08-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Heh, I had to go into K-Mart today to buy some of the blue ice packs for my coolers. Had the out of control kid from hell in front of me with his meth skank looking mother. Kid from hells Mom in front of me had brought a sprinkler up with no price tag. It took the fine folks at the Mart 5 minutes to get the price all the while kid from hell was standing there with his trailer trash Ditch Pig Mom and making squeaky noises. After they left it didn't take me long to figure out that I had found the slowest cashier on the face of the earth. He asked me if there was anything else and I asked he if he had a razor, because it thought I had been in there long enough that I needed a shave. He just gave me the deer in the headlight look and I left.

KChiefs1
08-06-2014, 06:26 PM
So Clay went from stealing videos to stories?

He is trying to make his life interesting.

Bwana
08-06-2014, 06:29 PM

If that's the case he can fly up here and I'll take him into K-Mart, that should do it.

Hammock Parties
08-06-2014, 06:34 PM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/aba4de1c08b5fe1ae5142e9971b1ea2e/tumblr_ms7sbrPBiy1swe6iro1_500.gif

wazu
08-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Oh, Clay. My image of you is totally blown.

WhiteWhale
08-06-2014, 06:43 PM
I didn't read the o.p. but I walked by Burger King downtown today, and almost vomited at the smell. It was a gigantic cloud of burnt meat, almost what I imagine Aushwitz (may they RIP) smelling like. I really cannot believe anybody eats taht faux meat loaded with fillers and artificial flavoring. NASTY

There ARE things we agree 100% about!

a pp roach
08-06-2014, 07:16 PM
Sounds a bit spiteful, but that kid is gonna get plenty more chances to eat pies his mom buys for him while he lives at home with her for the next 25 years of his life.

JoeyChuckles
08-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Anyone ever read the Chiefs subreddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/

It's not too active, but sometimes there is good content.

Pepe Silvia
08-06-2014, 07:23 PM

That's horrible that those places can't even give you real food.