PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs White cops taze black fan at Arrowhead.(Video)

MikeMaslowski
08-09-2014, 08:26 AM
It's been a bit since I've posted but I haven't seen this. Maybe you guys got it on the local news in KC. Racists.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/08/kansas-city-chiefs-fan-tasered-at-nfl-preseason-game-last-night

TimBone
08-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Why is it racist? The title could have simply read "Cops taze fan at Arrowhead."

MikeMaslowski
08-09-2014, 08:31 AM
How long have you been here?

vailpass
08-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Why is it racist? The title could have simply read "Cops taze fan at Arrowhead."

/thread

Deberg_1990
08-09-2014, 08:43 AM
What was that black guy doing in the "whites only" section?

DJJasonp
08-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Ummmm yeah.....the article in the link states: "Kansas City Chiefs fan tasered at NFL preseason game last night".

BlackHelicopters
08-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Should have been tased twice

hometeam
08-09-2014, 08:49 AM
...... the fuck does black or white have to do with it?

This guy was two rows in front of one of my co-workers, he was smoking, drinking, swearing, acting belligerent and just being a general fuckhole.

So, security came, and then he wrestled with them before being tazed.

Sounds like a douche to me, regardless of race.

Fish
08-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Kill whitey.

BigRedChief
08-09-2014, 08:52 AM
It's been a bit since I've posted but I haven't seen this. Maybe you guys got it on the local news in KC. Racists.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/08/kansas-city-chiefs-fan-tasered-at-nfl-preseason-game-last-nightThe dude was openly smoking, drunk off his ass and blowing smoke at people who complained. A young security guy asked him to quit smoking and disturbing the other fans. He lit up another cigarette and told him to fuck off. He went and got the real cops and thats where the video picks up.

Reap what you sew situation if you ask me.

Halfcan
08-09-2014, 08:52 AM
It really is simple- If you are asked to leave-Leave. If you are asked questions by the police-Answer them without cussing and disrespecting them. If you are placed under arrest-submit as calmly as possible.

You won't win in a fight. They won't change their mind and Not arrest you because you don't want to go to jail. Most likely you put yourself in that position, so deal with it. It will only get worse not better.

Rasputin
08-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Those were sheriffs not security.

DJJasonp
08-09-2014, 08:54 AM
I did have a chuckle when I heard the now infamous "DONT TAZE ME BRO" line.

The original guy should have trademarked that line! :)

Halfcan
08-09-2014, 08:56 AM
The dude was openly smoking, drunk off his ass and blowing smoke at people who complained. A young security guy asked him to quit smoking and disturbing the other fans. He lit up another cigarette and told him to **** off. He went and got the real cops and thats where the video picks up.

What part of No Smoking inside the stadium do they not understand. Some people are highly allergic to smoke. This is one of the Best policies the Chiefs have made in recent years. I hate second hand smoke and the people that blow it in your face. Glad he was zapped and most likely banned for at least a year.

Deberg_1990
08-09-2014, 08:58 AM
I've only been to a couple, but it feels like preseason games do bring out some trashy fans. A lot season ticket holders I know just give their tix away.

MikeMaslowski
08-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Stop stressing the title. Morons with computers get to type shit, arguing with them is an exercise in fertility or however that saying goes. ;)

C'mon guys, I was just messing around a bit. Good to be back, see it's still uptight as ever.

Simply Red
08-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Stop stressing the title. Morons with computers get to type shit, arguing with them is an exercise in fertility or however that saying goes. ;)

C'mon guys, I was just messing around a bit. Good to be back, see it's still uptight as ever.

Not really MM - I hope you're doing well and welcome you back. Where have you been?

BigRedChief
08-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Those were sheriffs not security.I have a buddy who was just behind the person in the video.

The first guy was the one you see in the "security" jackets. They are not cops and just carry walkie talkies. He didn't do anything but ask him to stop. When the guy refused, he said nothing and just walked away.

People were pissed that the dude was going to get away with his shit. Then they saw the "real" cops come and knew it was going to get good.ROFL

Rasputin
08-09-2014, 09:13 AM
I have a buddy who was just behind the person in the video.

The first guy was the one you see in the "security" jackets. They are not cops and just carry walkie talkies. He didn't do anything but ask him to stop. When the guy refused, he said nothing and just walked away.

People were pissed that the dude was going to get away with his shit. Then they saw the cops come and knew it was going to get good.ROFL

All this seems like good pertinent information ya know cuz it was only like a 30 sec video.

TribalElder
08-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Tickets now available ROFL
Last time I was there a guy got tossed out by the sheriffs LMAO no taser though

wazu
08-09-2014, 10:49 AM
I've only been to a couple, but it feels like preseason games do bring out some trashy fans. A lot season ticket holders I know just give their tix away.

Experienced this as well. A couple of years ago I took my sons to a preseason game thinking it might be a more low-key, family-friendly atmosphere. Nope.

ChiefsCountry
08-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Experienced this as well. A couple of years ago I took my sons to a preseason game thinking it might be a more low-key, family-friendly atmosphere. Nope.

The preseason games is when the trash comes out. Cheap tickets plus being idiot tailgaters = drunken mess.

Jerm
08-09-2014, 11:26 AM
So the guy who sent the video in tweeted out that the guy got tased for asking what he did wrong and basically made it out to be like he didn't do anything...what a shit stirring dumbass.

kysirsoze
08-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Why do people get so up in arms about tazing? It's a way to subdue a suspect without beating them up. Obviously, like anything, it can be abused, but this guy was resisting on concrete stairs surrounded by innocent people. This seems like totally reasonable force. This anti-law enforcement stuff is getting a little out of hand.

KCrockaholic
08-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Dumb thread title.

displacedinMN
08-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Why do people get so up in arms about tazing? It's a way to subdue a suspect without beating them up. Obviously, like anything, it can be abused, but this guy was resisting on concrete stairs surrounded by innocent people. This seems like totally reasonable force. This anti-law enforcement stuff is getting a little out of hand.

We have a city councilman (not MPLS) that also works for the MPLS police dept.

He is going to VOLUNTARILY going to get tased on the news next week.
To prove it is to subdue, not harm. That is why it is called Non-lethal.

Clyde Frog
08-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Part of me was hoping it was that loud, obnoxious, fat guy from the TC video. It sucks that he, Barry and the tazer guy are part of the fan base.

MikeMaslowski
08-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Not really MM - I hope you're doing well and welcome you back. Where have you been?

Hey Red!

In the last few years I took my Army disability cash, finished college and moved to Costa Rica. Lived on the beach, married the most beautiful /hot/gorgeous amazing woman I could ever get and am now relaxing in southern Costa Rica and working for Opentable online for some extra dough.

Life is good! I was in a weird mood this morning and since the season is starting I decided to splash back in with a failed topic. Haha. Oh and I think of you a lot which is strange for a man to say to another but my wife LOVES Simple Red and honestly, I did not know who the eff that was, even during my glory days here of 2009 so his name automatically reverts to you and CP when I see it pop up on the playlist. haha

How are you?

Deberg_1990
08-09-2014, 01:23 PM

We live in a knee jerk over-reactionary society. The media, internet and social media take full advantage of giving people "snippets" like this to set people off. Peoples emotions are easily taken advantage of.

ptlyon
08-09-2014, 01:54 PM
IT'S THIRD DOWN

BigRedChief
08-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Why do people get so up in arms about tazing? It's a way to subdue a suspect without beating them up. Obviously, like anything, it can be abused, but this guy was resisting on concrete stairs surrounded by innocent people. This seems like totally reasonable force. This anti-law enforcement stuff is getting a little out of hand.Cops put their lives on the line every day. You pull some guy over for speeding and he's a wanted man willing to shoot a cop to avoid jail.

Sure some cops cross over the line, abuse their power but name me a profession that has any power that some in that field don't abuse that power?

The dude was belligerent. Had multiple opportunities to calm the fuck down. Your in a public place where people are enjoying themselfs and your being an aggressive asshole to your neighbors? Then multiple cops show up and you still don't pause to check yourself? Reap what you sew.

TEX
08-09-2014, 03:04 PM

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/08/kansas-city-chiefs-fan-tasered-at-nfl-preseason-game-last-night

:thumb: Cool video! Dude had it coming....Thanks for sharing dipshit!

Just Passin' By
08-09-2014, 03:26 PM
We have a city councilman (not MPLS) that also works for the MPLS police dept.

He is going to VOLUNTARILY going to get tased on the news next week.
To prove it is to subdue, not harm. That is why it is called Non-lethal.

(New York) -- Two days after the death of a Georgia man who was shocked with a police Taser -- raising the known death toll from tasers to 500 in the United States -- Amnesty International today repeated its call for tighter limits on police use of the weapons.

According to data collected by Amnesty International, at least 500 people in the United States have died since 2001 after being shocked with Tasers either during their arrest or while in jail. Amnesty International recorded the largest number of deaths following the use of Tasers in California (92), followed by Florida (65), and Texas (37). The Oklahoma City Police Department led all law enforcement agencies in deaths (7) following by Las Vegas Metropolitan Police, Harris County Sheriff’s (Tx), Phoenix, Az and San Jose, Ca., all with six deaths.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/news/press-releases/amnesty-international-urges-stricter-limits-on-police-taser-use-as-us-death-toll-reaches-500

Fairplay
08-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Whitey always after the black peeps

Ming the Merciless
08-09-2014, 03:31 PM
at least 2 of the 4 cops were not white looking.....

kcxiv
08-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Lesson of the story is, just accept your arrest and work that shit out later. Trying to "stick it" to the man will only get your ass stuck with a taser in the ribs. People are stupid. Yes, cops are corrupt, yes, they abuse their power, but dont give them any fucking reason too. Kinda like when you talk to grandma and grampa, all you do is just agree with whatever they say and say, yes, sir or yes, maam. lol If you want to be billy bad ass, then let me know how that taser feels lol

LoneWolf
08-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Lesson of the story is, just accept your arrest and work that shit out later. Trying to "stick it" to the man will only get your ass stuck with a taser in the ribs. People are stupid. Yes, cops are corrupt, yes, they abuse their power, but dont give them any ****ing reason too. Kinda like when you talk to grandma and grampa, all you do is just agree with whatever they say and say, yes, sir or yes, maam. lol If you want to be billy bad ass, then let me know how that taser feels lol

Another lesson could be, don't be a dumb fuck at a football game.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-09-2014, 04:59 PM
The dude was openly smoking, drunk off his ass and blowing smoke at people who complained. A young security guy asked him to quit smoking and disturbing the other fans. He lit up another cigarette and told him to **** off. He went and got the real cops and thats where the video picks up.

Reap what you sew situation if you ask me.

This.

Eleazar
08-09-2014, 05:01 PM
People who behave like this guy at the game should not only be tasered, they should be worked over with nightsticks before being tased and sodomized with an ebola-infested Arrowhead Dog.

Dayze
08-09-2014, 09:38 PM
What was that black guy doing in the "whites only" section?

LMAO

Bowser
08-09-2014, 09:54 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mb1Rnqtul-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>