PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Slot Receiver.....

farmerchief
08-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Watched the game the other evening, and just finished watching it again, as I taped it. I give my vote to Albert Wilson for the slot receiver role. That guy made some terrific catches, and apparently has speed to burn. On Kelce's TD, he came into the picture looking for someone to block. He's got a chip on his shoulder from not being drafted, so I say let's exploit it to its fullest! Appears to be a Gem of a signing!:thumb:

Pasta Little Brioni
08-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Terrence Copper

listopencil
08-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Ghey

KCrockaholic
08-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Wilson made 2 catches.

Hell, I'd be fine with Kelce as the slot receiver tbh.

Mr. Laz
08-09-2014, 05:27 PM
too early for anything

good or bad

Otter
08-09-2014, 05:38 PM
IMHO Kelce stepping up would be huge and would help take pressure of Charles to boot. Anyone familar with Reid's use of TE as a passing option in the past? I don't recall him running a TE heavy passing option.

KCrockaholic
08-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Ya'll remember that toss right to Jamaal that was just short of the first?

You can thank Kyle Williams piss poor blocking for that. Put Kelce in the slot every once in a while and those tosses are 10 yard gains.

MMXcalibur
08-09-2014, 06:41 PM
IMHO Kelce stepping up would be huge and would help take pressure of Charles to boot. Anyone familar with Reid's use of TE as a passing option in the past? I don't recall him running a TE heavy passing option.

I remember Brent Celek being a big time fantasy name a few years back.

Yeah, I have hard-hitting analysis.

TimBone
08-09-2014, 06:48 PM

Between Reid and Smith, Kelce could be have a break out year.

milkman
08-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Ya'll remember that toss right to Jamaal that was just short of the first?

You can thank Kyle Williams piss poor blocking for that. Put Kelce in the slot every once in a while and those tosses are 10 yard gains.

You can put Wilson in the slot, and he gets that block.

If this game is any indication, Wilson is, right now, the best blocker among the the WRs on this team.

Mav
08-09-2014, 07:04 PM

LJ Smith, Greg Lewis, Celek. Reid loves his tight ends.