Really? A fucking n00b?

Bruiser
08-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Really? A ****ing n00b?

go fuck yourself

-King-
08-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Really? A fucking n00b?

He started the game thread today (Monday), so might as well keep it rolling.

Bruiser
08-11-2014, 11:32 PM
He started the game thread today (Monday), so might as well keep it rolling.

I think he was just trying out some Deja vu as am I

teedubya
08-11-2014, 11:33 PM
go fuck yourself

This behavior is unacceptable. His rep is gone now, so he turned it off. LOL.

This guy is a shithead, though. Royals are in first place, though. So, who cares?

Bruiser
08-11-2014, 11:34 PM
This behavior is unacceptable. His rep is gone now, so he turned it off. LOL.

This guy is a shithead, though.

have a glass of stfu

tyler360
08-11-2014, 11:40 PM
In with the win!

Chiefspants
08-12-2014, 01:17 AM
Bruiser, you have my bow.

eDave
08-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Bruiser with the balls of steel.

Why Not?
08-12-2014, 02:11 AM
In. A few more wins and Bruiser becomes the Nick Papageorgio of this board. Gonna need all the mojo you can muster against Lester

Silock
08-12-2014, 02:55 AM
I SUMMON THE POWER OF SUNG WOO.

Unsmooth-Moment
08-12-2014, 04:27 AM
Tough match up. Let's get good Guts tonight.

ChiTown
08-12-2014, 05:17 AM
I SUMMON THE POWER OF SUNG WOO.

This could be powerful. I might put on my body condom for this....

Kidd Lex
08-12-2014, 05:54 AM

And my axe

farmerchief
08-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Fester Lester! Go Royals!

Art Vader
08-12-2014, 06:35 AM
:thumb:

cmh6476
08-12-2014, 06:35 AM
nice. Turn your bruiser rep on, I'm curious. Does it really focking matter whether if it is green or red?

Archie F. Swin
08-12-2014, 06:48 AM
Bruiser: Royals Fan, Honey Badger

RollChiefsRoll
08-12-2014, 07:45 AM
Could one of you fine, gentlemanly brethren inform me as to why I don't see the Royals on this morning's wild card standings?

I am befuddled and would appreciate any and all clarification. Thank you in advance, sincerest regards!

KCUnited
08-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Could one of you fine, gentlemanly brethren inform me as to why I don't see the Royals on this morning's wild card standings?

I am befuddled and would appreciate any and all clarification. Thank you in advance, sincerest regards!

We're leading the division, the wildcard wouldn't apply.

RollChiefsRoll
08-12-2014, 07:53 AM
We're leading the division, the wildcard wouldn't apply.

A fine state of affairs indeed, if I do say so myself, my good man. Many thanks for your update as to the status of my beloved first-place Kansas City Royals baseball team.

Chiefspants
08-12-2014, 08:07 AM

HERE YOU ARE, GOOD SIR.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Your new 2nd wild card team, Detroit Tigers.</p>&mdash; Blair Kerkhoff (@BlairKerkhoff) <a href="https://twitter.com/BlairKerkhoff/statuses/499025083852423168">August 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chiefspants
08-12-2014, 08:09 AM
A fine state of affairs indeed, if I do say so myself, my good man. Many thanks for your update as to the status of my beloved first-place Kansas City Royals baseball team.

INDEED

ptlyon
08-12-2014, 08:12 AM
When was the last time the Royals led this late in the season?

DeepSouth
08-12-2014, 08:13 AM
I envision the Royals stacking RH batters against Lester. Even though Aoki bats Left, he'll start in right sincehe hits LHP better than RHP. And Dyson nor Ibanez can hit LHP.
Willingham should start at DH. But, will Colon start at 3rd instead of Moose. Moose is hoovering around .200 but he has a horrendous split against LHP. But Colon doesn't play 3rd as well as he plays SS or 2nd. It'll be interesting to see what Yost does.

TLO
08-12-2014, 08:15 AM

03 I believe

BWillie
08-12-2014, 08:18 AM

Haha I see what you did there

BWillie
08-12-2014, 08:20 AM
I envision the Royals stacking RH batters against Lester. Even though Aoki bats Left, he'll start in right sincehe hits LHP better than RHP. And Dyson nor Ibanez can hit LHP.
Willingham should start at DH. But, will Colon start at 3rd instead of Moose. Moose is hoovering around .200 but he has a horrendous split against LHP. But Colon doesn't play 3rd as well as he plays SS or 2nd. It'll be interesting to see what Yost does.

I doubt it. I dont think Dayton or ned really cares to platoon Moose, unfortunately. The Valencia trade still baffles me. But I guess he redeemed himself by getting Willingham

Chiefspants
08-12-2014, 08:23 AM
I doubt it. I dont think Dayton or ned really cares to platoon Moose, unfortunately. The Valencia trade still baffles me. But I guess he redeemed himself by getting Willingham

I think having a guy off the bench who can actually play SS and 2B might be more beneficial down the line than Valencia (especially since we've landed Willingham).

Chiefspants
08-12-2014, 08:23 AM

I believe Andy tweeted it was the latest we've led the division since Aug. 29th, 2003.

petegz28
08-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Really? A ****ing n00b?

Hey, dude won it last night....give him some slack

petegz28
08-12-2014, 09:33 AM

And my axe!

Fairplay
08-12-2014, 09:35 AM
In for the win.

Three7s
08-12-2014, 09:48 AM
I'm going to continue being negative about the team so as to not screw the team's mojo up. Everyone okay with that?

siberian khatru
08-12-2014, 09:50 AM
And my axe!

https://i.imgflip.com/b2n5c.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/b2n5c)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 09:51 AM
OK Bruiser, as a n00b you have the balls to start a pennant stretch GDT, when you have been basically non-existence all year on GDT's. You take you ass and disappear last night or when the heat came for starting it, you turn your rep off as in take your ball and go home. But you start a GDT at 12:03 AM for a game to be played 18 freaking hrs later? How flipping old are you ?

Even myself amongst many other old time posters here have been awaiting for alnorth to start the GDT's., after he is not available we allow others to start GDT's. Show some respect to alnorth my man ( err kid, whatever you may be ), . Last night, you had me on your side pulling the Royal mojo to winning, I'm not sure I can watch tonight and we face Lester, a real pain in our ass the last several years pitching against us.

Not only your ass, but your balls are on display tonight! 18 HRS before game time too ! Good Luck!

Lets Go Royals!

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 09:53 AM
03 I believe

Hey, nice avatar!

Clutch!

Three7s
08-12-2014, 09:53 AM
OK Bruiser, as a n00b you have the balls to start a pennant stretch GDT, when you have been basically non-existence all year on GDT's. You take you ass and disappear last night or when the heat came for starting it, you turn your rep off as in take your ball and go home. But you start a GDT at 12:03 AM for a game to be played 18 freaking hrs later? How flipping old are you ?

Even myself amongst many other old time posters here have been awaiting for alnorth to start the GDT's., after he is not available we allow others to start GDT's. Show some respect to alnorth my man ( err kid, whatever you may be ), . Last night, you had me on your side pulling the Royal mojo to winning, I'm not sure I can watch tonight and we face Lester, a real pain in our ass the last several years pitching against us.

Not only your ass, but your balls are on display tonight! 18 HRS before game time too ! Good Luck!

Lets Go Royals!
Yeah, I'm not feeling good about tonight's game. Guthrie's gonna have to shut them out again.

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 09:55 AM

Lets Go Royals!

What a horrible post.

I wasn't in the game thread because I watched the game at a friends house. I apologize for not furiously refreshing the game thread. Or maybe you're right I was terrified to post in it after we scored 2 quick first inning runs. I have been very hesitant to speak my mind here :spock:

18 hours before game time was the start of the other thread too. Just a terrible terrible post. Please do better next time.

petegz28
08-12-2014, 10:06 AM

Lets Go Royals!

In his defense, someone told him last night to "go ahead and start today's game thread".

petegz28
08-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Too all of you bashing Bruiser for being a noob and starting threads.....what has non-noob threads gotten us over the last several years?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Dartgod
08-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Too all of you bashing Bruiser for being a noob and starting threads.....what has non-noob threads gotten us over the last several years?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I for one have a horrible record in starting these.

penguinz
08-12-2014, 10:12 AM

Lets Go Royals!Get over yourself. It is so god damn annoying that all of the CP 'veterans' think they are above the new people. Yes some of them do suck but so do a lot of the old guys as well.

CaliforniaChief
08-12-2014, 10:15 AM
I for one am not going to worry about who starts a Royals GDT on a football board and will instead enjoy every damned minute of being in first place and making a run at the playoffs.

penguinz
08-12-2014, 10:21 AM
I for one am not going to worry about who starts a Royals GDT on a football board and will instead enjoy every damned minute of being in first place and making a run at the playoffs.:thumb:

Big Poppa Payne
08-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Can we all be positive for a change? The Royals need us.

Strongside
08-12-2014, 10:35 AM
The n00b came through yesterday. Good job n00b.

IN!

farmerchief
08-12-2014, 10:39 AM
We got the little Twinkie from Minnesota, he should be at least good for 2 RBI against Lester!

Pablo
08-12-2014, 10:51 AM
There are 40+ games left for all the panicking folk out there worried about their shot at starting a GDT.

LMAO

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm mostly being an assclown but I find it funny when people like teedubya get all hot and bothered, go through my profile, and start negging all my posts LMAO

Big Poppa Payne
08-12-2014, 10:59 AM
There are 40+ games left for all the panicking folk out there worried about their shot at starting a GDT.

LMAO

Apparently starting a GDT is a very important thing and should only be done by seasoned professionals.

lcarus
08-12-2014, 11:01 AM
I just wanna know if anyone truly believes that whoever starts a "gameday thread" on a forum makes any difference in the outcome of the game.

Three7s
08-12-2014, 11:04 AM
I just wanna know if anyone truly believes that whoever starts a "gameday thread" on a forum makes any difference in the outcome of the game.
Honestly, I believe some people do. Mojo is weird like that.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Get over yourself. It is so god damn annoying that all of the CP 'veterans' think they are above the new people. Yes some of them do suck but so do a lot of the old guys as well.

Oh Good Grief, get over yourself. It's CP tradition rip a n00b, ala Skip Towne style.

It's only in good fun, sure the n00b doesn't know this or understand this, BTA, when has that ever been a problem?

Sentimental peckeheaded penguinz .....;)

And besides, I really don't care about who starts the GDT's, really I don't. I know that alnorth has the best, hands down. Does it makes win ? NO. I have a very good record of watching us win games , Does that help us win ? No. Is Sungwoo Lee the good luck charm ? No.It's all just coincidental, it's strictly the team! They win and lose as a team!

Now don't go getting all sentimental on me again, Jeesh!

Big Poppa Payne
08-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Oh Good Grief, get over yourself. It's CP tradition rip a n00b, ala Skip Towne style.

It's only in good fun, sure the n00b doesn't know this or understand this, BTA, when has that ever been a problem?

And besides, I really don't care about who starts the GDT's, really I don't. I know that alnorth has the best, hands down. Does it makes win ? NO. I have a very good record of watching us win games , Does that help us win ? No. Is Sungwoo Lee the good luck charm ? No.It's all just coincidental, it's strictly the team! They win and lose as a team!

Wait a minute.. I agree with everything except the Sungwoo Lee part. I do think that sexy little Asian is helping us win games.

Three7s
08-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Wait a minute.. I agree with everything except the Sungwoo Lee part. I do think that sexy little Asian is helping us win games.
LMAO

I have to admit, that little Asian guy has passion. I was cracking up seeing him dance next to the guy with the W.

Big Poppa Payne
08-12-2014, 11:17 AM
LMAO

I have to admit, that little Asian guy has passion. I was cracking up seeing him dance next to the guy with the W.

Yes, that was great!

Archie F. Swin
08-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Dude, I'm 98 fucking years old in CP years (1 actual year of membership = 7 Years). My winning pct on GDTs is like .275

I suck

BWillie
08-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Bruiser brought us a win last night AND Josh Willingham. He's okay in my book until the Royals lose. Then its PITCHFORKS

penguinz
08-12-2014, 11:44 AM

The tradition is stupid and needs to go away.

WhawhaWhat
08-12-2014, 11:45 AM
The tradition is stupid and needs to go away.

Maybe you are! Take that!

TLO
08-12-2014, 11:46 AM
n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b

penguinz
08-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Maybe you are! Take that!

Pretty sure I lose IQ points every time I visit this site so there is a great possibility I am!

KCCHIEFS27
08-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Guthrie is harnessing that SungWoo power..hopefully he doesn't hit the backstop though.

SAUTO
08-12-2014, 11:59 AM

Lets Go Royals!

quit crying. you sould like tribal warfare when someone beat him to posting an article

teedubya
08-12-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm mostly being an assclown but I find it funny when people like teedubya get all hot and bothered, go through my profile, and start negging all my posts LMAO

It's because you've been a dickhead and cussing at people in your posts... You posted the thread yesterday, and immediately told people to fuck off.

Being a disrespectful assclown n00b is frowned upon in these hills.

cmh6476
08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Quit yer fighting go royals

lcarus
08-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Bruiser brought us a win last night AND Josh Willingham. He's okay in my book until the Royals lose. Then its PITCHFORKS

They need him right now...but when they don't....they'll cast him out. Like a leper. They'll drop him at the first sign of trouble.

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 01:22 PM
They need him right now...but when they don't....they'll cast him out. Like a leper. They'll drop him at the first sign of trouble.

Dark Knight rep

Three7s
08-12-2014, 01:23 PM
This is proof that no matter how good the team is doing, there will always be something to fight about.

lcarus
08-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Dark Knight rep

Damn. Didn't take long for someone to spot that.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 01:32 PM
quit crying. you sould like tribal warfare when someone beat him to posting an article

crying ? CRYING? There's no crying in baseball!

RollChiefsRoll
08-12-2014, 01:35 PM
When is the right time to feel optimistic about the team? Because right now I'm still trained to anticipate the annual August/September shit-slide into David Glass's presser about how we're "almost there" and "building a winner for the future" and the subsequent fire sale of all our best young talent.

My sense is that this is the way I should stay until something's clinched.

alnorth
08-12-2014, 01:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu3Kg9RCUAAl0Jo.jpg

ptlyon
08-12-2014, 01:54 PM
When is the right time to feel optimistic about the team? Because right now I'm still trained to anticipate the annual August/September shit-slide into David Glass's presser about how we're "almost there" and "building a winner for the future" and the subsequent fire sale of all our best young talent.

Wait, you're a Chiefs fan, right?

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 01:55 PM

Usually we are very good in late-August and September, when there is absolutely no pressure and the Royals have been out of the race for months.

CaliforniaChief
08-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Much better lineup with Willingham in there, IMO. Read an article on the A's where Willingham was labeled an "A's killer."

New World Order
08-12-2014, 01:56 PM
03 I believe

Nosotros Creemos!

BlackHelicopters
08-12-2014, 02:07 PM
In

BWillie
08-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Hahahah nice

ChiefsCountry
08-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Hud is on Fox Sports Radio right now.

alnorth
08-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Hud is on Fox Sports Radio right now.

Why?

ChiefsCountry
08-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Why?

Steve Gorman was interviewing him talking Royals, MLB, and Hud stuff.

Bufkin
08-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Willingham in that 6 spot makes this lineup halfway sexy.

Strongside
08-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Giving shit to the n00bs is like hazing. It's like BUDS for the Navy SEALS. You get your ass kicked and if you stick around and have something to contribute, then you're in. You may still get cussed at by Milkman, though.

alnorth
08-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Steve Gorman was interviewing him talking Royals, MLB, and Hud stuff.

Was every other person affiliated with the Royals too busy?

teedubya
08-12-2014, 03:30 PM
CDot Harrison called Ned, Nedstrodamus today in an interview. That is a big difference from two weeks ago... when he was called Nedstrodumbass.

chief4life
08-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Starting lineup for tonight :thumb:

Three7s
08-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Giving shit to the n00bs is like hazing. It's like BUDS for the Navy SEALS. You get your ass kicked and if you stick around and have something to contribute, then you're in. You may still get cussed at by Milkman, though.
Dumbass!

:thumb:

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 04:15 PM
A's @ Royals

Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Athletics @ Royals

(72-46)
(64-53)

Tuesday 8/12, 8:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium
Radio: OAK: 95.7 FM The Game KC: KCSP 610, Royals Radio Network
TV: OAK: CSNCA KC: FSKC

Athletics 2014 stats Last 5 years vs. starter
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Fuld, S, CF .258 2 21 17 9 .000 0 0
Jaso, J, DH .264 8 38 2 18 .222 2 5
Donaldson, J, 3B .251 23 80 7 1 1.000 0 0
Moss, B, LF .248 23 74 1 6 .333 2 3
Norris, D, C .294 10 47 2 - - - -
Vogt, S, 1B .314 7 28 1 - - - -
Reddick, J, RF .252 8 34 1 19 .316 0 0
Callaspo, A, 2B .231 3 34 0 19 .158 0 0
Sogard, E, SS .213 1 14 10 - - - -

SP- Jon Lester
2014 season
12-7, 2.44 ERA, 1.10 WHIP, 160 Ks
vs. Royals last 5 years
4-2, 1.59 ERA, 1.19 WHIP, 35 Ks

Royals 2014 stats Last 5 years vs. starter
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Aoki, N, RF .267 1 25 13 - - - -
Infante, O, 2B .259 5 51 6 6 .333 0 0
Perez, S, C .268 14 48 1 2 .500 0 0
Butler, B, 1B .276 7 48 0 17 .235 0 1
Gordon, A, LF .279 12 53 7 14 .143 0 2
Willingham, J, DH .210 12 34 1 11 .182 0 2
Moustakas, M, 3B .201 14 47 0 7 .429 0 3
Cain, L, CF .301 3 39 16 8 .250 0 0
Escobar, A, SS .280 2 36 24 10 .300 0 1

SP- Jeremy Guthrie
2014 season
8-9, 4.35 ERA, 1.32 WHIP, 94 Ks
vs. Athletics last 5 years
2-3, 6.00 ERA, 1.67 WHIP, 20 Ks

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 04:22 PM
I received my n00b awakening when I was at 60-70 posts and asked how to rep people in a rep thread. The responses included mostly of "pm Bob Dole for help".

Simplicity
08-12-2014, 04:25 PM
I received my n00b awakening when I was at 60-70 posts and asked how to rep people in a rep thread. The responses included mostly of "pm Bob Dole for help".

Mine was with a filter evasion... lol.

Why Not?
08-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Mine was by a Broncos fan of all people. Can't remember what I said wrong but he got on me pretty good. Told him he could go fuck himself with the aids infested donkey he rode in on. He seemed to like me after that so..... Guess I responded ok?

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Doubt ill be in for much of this one, gonna have to win this one without me tonight. Have to pick mom up from airport, but her flights keep getting delayed.

Go Royals!

alnorth
08-12-2014, 04:53 PM
I never really got hazed. It was a long time ago but I think I basically didn't say much for a while and by the time anyone noticed me, I was here a couple years and had hundreds of posts.

Coach
08-12-2014, 05:11 PM
I never really got hazed. It was a long time ago but I think I basically didn't say much for a while and by the time anyone noticed me, I was here a couple years and had hundreds of posts.

Ditto here as well. Don't recall getting hazed too much. I flew under the "Skip Towne" radar.

jimidollar
08-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Tigers up 1-0.

TLO
08-12-2014, 05:29 PM
lewdog is still hazing me. :jester:

TLO
08-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Doubt ill be in for much of this one, gonna have to win this one without me tonight. Have to pick mom up from airport, but her flights keep getting delayed.

Go Royals!

You need to get your priorities in order.

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Pirates tie it up 1-1

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 05:44 PM
2-1 Bucs now!

jimidollar
08-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Pirates lead.

Don Corlemahomes
08-12-2014, 05:46 PM
go **** yourself

You are a fucking lavatory satchel.

Mr. Laz
08-12-2014, 05:48 PM
josh willingham

really?

Jeff Francoeur part deux?

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 05:49 PM
You need to get your priorities in order.

Haha, I guess if the steak ends tonight we'll know why. :)

LoneWolf
08-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Haha, I guess if the steak ends tonight we'll know why. :)

Noooooooo! Don't let the steak end. What will R8ers have to post about?

Hootie
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
josh willingham

really?

Josh Willingham might be best described as the exact fucking opposite of Jeff Francouer.

stonedstooge
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Is the South Korean dude still around?

PHOG
08-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Kick butt Kiddos :clap:

KChiefs1
08-12-2014, 06:06 PM
2-1 Bucs now!

Detroit is really reeling.

penbrook
08-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Will we get the good or bad JGuts tonight

lewdog
08-12-2014, 06:08 PM
josh willingham

really?

Do you actually watch baseball or do you just come in here to bitch about things you don't understand?

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:10 PM
STRIKE 1

PHOG
08-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Detroit is really reeling.

Excellent :old:

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:11 PM
THERE GOES THE NO HITTER

Archie F. Swin
08-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Would it be fair to say that the Royals would have to win just over 2/3 of their remaining games to hang on to the division?

C3HIEF3S
08-12-2014, 06:12 PM
3-1 Pit!

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
well hopefully this gets better

Coach
08-12-2014, 06:14 PM
1 down.

Coach
Would it be fair to say that the Royals would have to win just over 2/3 of their remaining games to hang on to the division?

They just need to keep winning series after series.

ROYC75
Come on Gut, get out of this!

TLO
08-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Come on Guts.

kstater
08-12-2014, 06:15 PM

I don't see Detroit winning 95 games, so no.

TLO
08-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Great tag!

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Well the A's gave away 1 run there atleast

ROYC75
They just need to keep winning series after series.

Yep, But FTR, I'm on record saying 10, maybe 12 losses.

lewdog
Well got the last guy. That's good.

kstater
Shit, a better throw there and they have a chance at both.

stonedstooge
ESky guns him down. Would have been cool if Salvy could have tagged both of them out

ROYC75
Nice relay!

petegz28
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I see we got THAT Guthrie tonight?

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I don't see Detroit winning 95 games, so no.

Me either, 88 to 90

TLO
08-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Any word on the Verlander injury?

stonedstooge
08-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Whew. Lucky to only give up 1

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Nice pitch!

TLO
Could have been a lot worse. Let's get that run back.

Coach
Minimal damage.

jimidollar
It's only one run. Twenty pitches though.

C3HIEF3S

Inflammation, no damage to the shoulder.

KCCHIEFS27
08-12-2014, 06:21 PM
just humming them in there like BP huh?

Archie F. Swin
08-12-2014, 06:22 PM

If Kate Upton was my girlfriend, I'd leave early too.

petegz28
08-12-2014, 06:23 PM
You guys all focused on Detroit better not forget about Cleveland. They are only 5.5 back and can catch us easily if we start losing a few

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Aoki gets fucked

lewdog
08-12-2014, 06:24 PM
You guys all focused on Detroit better not forget about Cleveland. They are only 5.5 back and can catch us easily if we start losing a few

Pete I like where your head is at tonight. Please keep this up.

petegz28
08-12-2014, 06:27 PM
That pitch was never in the zone...can't blame Omar for not swinging at it

Coach
08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Great AB regardless of the situation. Burning him up pretty good.

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
PEREZ PBJ PBJ PBJ

petegz28
08-12-2014, 06:31 PM
good AB, Pear-ez

alnorth
That was fantastic. He burned 10 pitches off of Lester tonight for that walk.

lewdog
NM

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Well 25 pitches off no hits. Not a bad half inning I guess.

WhawhaWhat
08-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Another screamer from Butler but right at someone.

PHOG
08-12-2014, 06:34 PM
That's it, keep making Lester work for it..:thumb:

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Billy fouled a pitch he should have parked in the bullpen!

To the field we go, down 1-0.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Inflammation, no damage to the shoulder.

Miss a turn, maybe 2

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Atta boy Alex!

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Saved a double

Anyong Bluth
08-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Well 25 pitches off no hits. Not a bad half inning I guess.

Honestly, running up his pitch count and minimize the damage may be our best chance.

Coach
08-12-2014, 06:38 PM
He's getting hit hard....

Anyong Bluth
08-12-2014, 06:39 PM
They're definitely not having trouble squaring up his pitches so far.

Archie F. Swin
Rex and Ryno broadcasting from left field....fun

ROYC75
He's getting hit hard....

My concern too !

Needs more movement on the ball or a better job of mixing up the pitches!

Strongside
Rex and Ryan sitting out in the outfield for the game. You can hear the fans around them. If it's like most games I've ever been to, it's just a matter of time before we hear someone yell something like "EAT MY ASSHOLE LESTER YOU FUCK FACE!" on live television.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Damn, that was a strike!

stonedstooge
Nice quick 1 for Guthrie

Bruiser
Nice quick inning time to put Lester back out there!

Coach
Much better inning.

Excellent defense.

Anyong Bluth
08-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Rex and Ryno broadcasting from left field....fun

Yeah, at first I was wondering what was up with the really distinct cheering on Alex's catch, but makes sense with the fans around.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Moose with the 3rd out, no damage in the 2nd inning, Lets get the bats going!

Archie F. Swin
08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
hopefully Bill Ray or Josh WillingSLAM will send Rex and Ryno a token of their appreciation

alnorth
08-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Tigers are losing 3-2 in the 5th.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Nice quick inning time to put Lester back out there!

Hey butthead, sent you a rep message, go ahead an look!

Was a better inning for Gut!

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Terrible AB watched two perfect pitches and swung at a crappy one.

Strongside
Really weird to see Willingham in a Royals uni.

ROYC75
Damn Alex, caught looking!

Bruiser
Hey butthead, sent you a rep message, go ahead an look!

Was a better inning for Gut!

I saw. I don't take comments on a message board too seriously :thumb:

Strongside
OH SHIT!!!

lewdog
That a boy!!!

stonedstooge
I LIKE THAT TRADE

PHOG
Hell yeah!

Coach
That a way Hammer.

That's how you want to impress us.

Keep it going buddy.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Hot Damn, that was awesome on the first pitch!

Nice rip Josh!

Bruiser
WILLINGHAM PBJ PBJ PBJ

TLO
Willingham so sexy.

Strongside
That swing was money.

Strongside
08-12-2014, 06:46 PM
And now Moose will take a shit.

C3HIEF3S
Jeff Francoeur!!

Anyong Bluth
Pretty good 1st at bat in a Royal's uniform.

Strongside
Juuuuuuuuuust a bit high.

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:47 PM
I wanted a wild pitch, damn, it doesn't count!

Bruiser
sit down Moose yikes

Coach
Should have a R batting instead of Mouse.

Strongside
08-12-2014, 06:49 PM
I like this ump's zone so far.

ROYC75
Come on Mr Cain!

Anyong Bluth
That a way Hammer.

That's how you want to impress us.

Keep it going buddy.

Since Rex and Ryan call Holland Hammer, they wondered what would be a good name to avoid confusion.

Greg responded, "SLEDGEHAMMER! "

Strongside
08-12-2014, 06:50 PM
That fan they just showed with the beard was high as a fucking kite.

stonedstooge
Crap

Bruiser
gonna have to start putting the ball in play

ROYC75
Damn, but we are making him throw a lot!

Strongside
08-12-2014, 06:51 PM
gonna have to start putting the ball in play

I hope so. For your sake.

:evil:

ROYC75
08-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Dammit, I'm gotta leave for a while during this one guys!

LET'S GO ROYALS!

stonedstooge
08-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Salvy a little slow down the line

Anyong Bluth
08-12-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking Hos has the height to make that catch... ?

Captain Obvious
08-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Way too much pants shitting going on tonight.

Coach
Sit your ass down.

stonedstooge

Naw. On the replay the throw was wide by 5 feet

Coach
08-12-2014, 06:58 PM

No dice. That ball sailed.

Strongside
08-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Naw. On the replay the throw was wide by 5 feet

Billy Butler - 6'1"
Eric Hosmer - 11'1"

You are wrong.

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 07:00 PM
UGH don't think Guthrie is going too deep.

Strongside
Shit, man.

alnorth
That was a good throw, but he was a hair too fast

Al Bundy
Great winning streak we had. Weren't going to sweep the A's and losing to Lester isn't a shameful thing.

stonedstooge
08-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Billy Butler - 6'1"
Eric Hosmer - 11'1"

You are wrong.

I would believe that Hosmer would have come off the bag and went for the ball and tag. Not sure he could have gotten it, but he's a hell of an athlete

Strongside
08-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Motherfucker, Guthrie. Get your shit together.

Coach
That's the game.

stonedstooge
Got our work cut out for us tonight boys

Al Bundy
Would be nice if Guthrie would have given us a legit chance in the game though.

WhawhaWhat
Man none of these hits are being hit hard. Just little dunkers.

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 07:04 PM
FIRE YOST. CUT GUTHRIE. SELL THE TEAM GLASS.

TLO
08-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Great winning streak we had. Weren't going to sweep the A's and losing to Lester isn't a shameful thing.

You're right, see ya later man.

WhawhaWhat
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
FIRE YOST. CUT GUTHRIE. SELL THE TEAM GLASS.

Ban Bruiser!

lewdog
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
This lose will be on Ned if we don't come back.

chiefsfan987
08-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Aoki throwing home cost us a run instead of just playing it safe and throwing to second keeping them out of scoring position.

baitism
08-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Would be nice if Guthrie would have given us a legit chance in the game though.

Unearned runs....

ChiTown
08-12-2014, 07:07 PM
3 runs ain't shit to KING FUCKING KONG! Let's go, Royals!

petegz28
Ugh, hate to say it but that's probably game with Lester pitching

baitism
Aoki throwing home cost us a run instead of just playing it safe and throwing to second keeping them out of scoring position.

Hindsight's 20/20. If the throw is not up the line, he's out.

Al Bundy
08-12-2014, 07:08 PM
You're right, see ya later man.

I'm still going to watch, but Lester owns us.

Coach
08-12-2014, 07:09 PM

None of that would had mattered had Escobar pulled his Neifi Perez like moment.

C3HIEF3S
Kittens still losing 3-2 in 6th.

Bruiser
This team does not quit and Bruiser simply does not lose.

TLO
08-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Aoki Dokie!

bsroyals54
we losing cuz i haven't posted yet, mojo post

stonedstooge
Aoki's on again. w00t

Bruiser
AOKI PBJ PBJ PBJ

TLO
08-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Infante has sucked lately.

TLO
08-12-2014, 07:12 PM
So he hasn't thrown to first this season? May as well get a big lead.

bsroyals54
08-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Royals I command you to tie or take the lead next inning

Strongside
08-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Shit, we still got 6 half innings to get back into this. Chin up, queers.

TambaBerry
08-12-2014, 07:15 PM
So pissed we had to face Lester 3 God damn times. At this point just take pitches to get to their bullpen

Anyong Bluth
08-12-2014, 07:15 PM

Nice

Coach
08-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah, he ain't got it in him today.....

Jesus.

Bruiser
08-12-2014, 07:17 PM
batting practice

WhawhaWhat
08-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Look at all those people walking around and not watching the game. The exact reason I don't want to go to the ballpark unless I am with friends that also want to watch the game.

stonedstooge
08-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Christ. Might have to get Chen up and going

Al Bundy
Guthrie going to get a well earned loss.

TribalElder
Sungwoo are at zardas with belly and belly's nasty sauce

Bad energy LMAO

Strongside
08-12-2014, 07:19 PM

I take this back. That's game.