PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chargers Trolling (read comments)

arrwheader
08-14-2014, 11:20 AM
If you don't already follow deadspin on social media, here's some pretty good stuff.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2014-san-diego-chargers-1621505743

duncan_idaho
08-14-2014, 11:51 AM
From last year's version for the Chiefs...

"It's a measure of how far the Chiefs have fallen that the combination of Reid and Smith represents a COLOSSAL upgrade for the franchise. With Andy Reid as your coach and Alex Smith as your QB, you know damn well that you aren't ever going to win a Super Bowl. But you won't completely suck, and that's about all the Chiefs can ask for at this point. If they win 11 games, get bounced after one round due to a horrendous clock management error and no one dies, they'll have basically had their finest season of the new century."

Halfcan
08-14-2014, 11:53 AM
yep pretty much spot on

Frosty
08-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Our team is almost the exact same as it was last year. We made almost no upgrades. In fact, we signed Brandon Flowers, who the Chiefs released because he's size of one of Alex Smith's hands and almost every receiver in the AFC west is built like that dude from Game Of Thrones that smushed that one guy's head. And in order to GET Brandon Flowers, we released a corner who, admittedly wasn't great, but was young and 6'2". And guess who signed him? The Chiefs. Which means we were outsmarted by the Chiefs, which is a lot like losing a poker game to a dog dressed in human clothing.

Who is the corner they signed from SD?

thabear04
08-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Who is the corner they signed from SD?

Brandon Jones

Bowser
08-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Your quarterback: Honorary Duggar family member Philip Rivers, whose wife gave birth to their seventh kid in the middle of last season. SEVEN! A whole goddamn clan of Little Marmalards running around. Rivers is a vocal proponent of Natural Family Planning. The only time he pulls out is from under center. HEY NOW! Sync your intercourse to the lunar cycle and Jesus will reward you with the miracle of a baby born during the bye week. Let's catch up with Laserface as he talks about being a MAN:

Men are the leaders of our families and in the corporate world as well and any time we can share and have an impact, it's great.

I was around for the Bill McCartney era at Colorado. I know religious codespeak for MEN DO THE WORK YOU STAY IN THE KITCHEN MISSY when I see it.

And the 'trash talk,' it's nothing I couldn't go home and tell my wife or my mom.

"You call this a pie, Mom? (throws pie out) Why don't you macerate some cherries and come back here with a REAL dessert, you filthy strumpet?"

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8ftd1bmt81qdbhiqo1_500.jpg

TLO
08-14-2014, 12:50 PM
CHUEFS

Frosty
08-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Brandon Jones

Ah, that's right. Thanks.

I don't think I've seen the guy's name called once. Did he play against the Bengals?

Bowser
08-14-2014, 12:57 PM
This guy does good work. I was legit laughing at some of those "Why Your Team Sucks..." reviews.

Easy 6
08-14-2014, 01:00 PM
"They promptly spent 58 minutes getting choke slammed by Knile Davis and Chase Daniel. Chase ****ing Daniel."

LMAO

TLO
08-14-2014, 01:04 PM
CHUEFS

This.