PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who Would You Say Has Best Football Knowledge Here On CP?

Pages : [1] 2

SeeingRed
08-16-2014, 08:36 AM
I have only been on CP for less than 2 years but find there are some people who have good insight on here. I don't know any other posters personally but am impressed by some. Most no (as with any forum)..but some posters on here I find pretty insightful. Overall my vote might go to Pestilence. I usually agree with about 90% of the stuff he says and the other 10% I pay close attention to...not just for Chiefs but also about players around the league. With fantasy season fast approaching I def come on here to see whats being said. I was curious who each of you might nominate (besides yourself) as most insightful poster on here. I have dabbled on diff NFL sights over the years and have to compliment the planet here on the overall football knowledge found on this forum. Also i tend to be an optimist so this place keeps my optimism grounded, which is probably a good thing lol. But seriously there are some smart football guys on here...of them all id say my vote goes to Pestilence. Let's see general consensus of who you would pick besides yourself as having the best football knowledge. :hmmm:

rico
08-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Donger.... his football insight is unbelievable.

Scorp
08-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Me, no contest.

Bufkin
08-16-2014, 08:40 AM
I've always enjoyed Fat Elvis's input during football season. Clay was fun to read during the end of the Cassel/Pioli regime, but as of lately he just sounds like a pussy.

Bowser
08-16-2014, 08:41 AM
recxjake

-King-
08-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Seeing red
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
08-16-2014, 08:42 AM
Sorter, OldSchool, keg in kc, Saccopoo...just to name a few.

I don't know that there's a "best" but there's a core group knowledgeable people here.

mdchiefsfan
I enjoy sorter's football posts. Milkman is pretty damn spot on as well.

SAUTO
Blackbob/johndope
Posted via Mobile Device

mdchiefsfan
08-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Blackbob/johndope
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

htismaqe
Blackbob/johndope
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

rico
On a serious note....there is a poster who I've never, ever read a post from that I disagreed with.... and he doesn't get mentioned much on here. That poster is Molitoth. Hands down, one of my favorite posters, for every time I read a post of his, I agree 100%. I have never disagreed with that dude.

Three7s
08-16-2014, 08:44 AM
I enjoy sorter's football posts. Milkman is pretty damn spot on as well.
This

Sorter knows defense like it's the back of his head.

mlyonsd
08-16-2014, 08:45 AM
I always pay attention to what milkman has to say.

rico
08-16-2014, 08:46 AM

I do too.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 08:47 AM
This

Sorter knows defense like it's the back of his head.

He does? I have seen him correct Black bon on his stupidity, but outside of that?????

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 08:49 AM
No one for evaluating QBs

SAUTO
He does? I have seen him correct Black bon on his stupidity, but outside of that?????

He does.
Posted via Mobile Device

TambaBerry
Me

Bufkin
08-16-2014, 08:50 AM
He does.
Posted via Mobile Device
Is it possible to present football knowledge using only gifs?

SAUTO
08-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Is it possible to present football knowledge using only gifs?

He does more than that. Hell he has a copy of the jets play book
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy
08-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Sorter.. hands down.

I always enjoyed BossChiefs takes as well. What happened to him?

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 08:55 AM
He does more than that. Hell he has a copy of the jets play book
Posted via Mobile Device

So does knowmo...on Madden

rico
08-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Sorter.. hands down.

Is he a Frazod Chiefs Hub guy now?

Bowser
08-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Sorter.. hands down.

For that matter, what's happened to Sorter?

SAUTO
08-16-2014, 08:58 AM
So does knowmo...on Madden

LMAO

Sorter keeps hers on her desk
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
08-16-2014, 09:01 AM
There's a number of knowledgeable posters here, as Parker said.

One guy I haven't seen in while, but hope is here when the season starts is DJ's left nut.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 09:02 AM
JASONSAUTO for wanting to move Baldwin to TE

booger
08-16-2014, 09:04 AM
LMAO

Sorter keeps hers on her desk
Posted via Mobile Device

wtf? I didn't know he had a vagina! Seriously?

BossChief
08-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Sorter.. hands down.

I'm still around, but free time is harder to find these days. Got a big promotion at work, made a big move and my plate has been full.

I haven't even had a chance to watch the first preseason game yet.

I'll be around more in a couple weeks once things start to calm down.

keg in kc
08-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Honestly I think it's hard to tell these days, because there's so much more polarized argument now than there is discussion. Hopefully that'll turn around.

BossChief
08-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Htismaqe
Milkman
Keg
Dj
Mecca
Hamas
Sorter
Jason

rico
08-16-2014, 09:12 AM
I'm still around, but free time is harder to find these days. Got a big promotion at work, made a big move and my plate has been full.

Congrats on the promotion, dudely.

el borracho
08-16-2014, 09:12 AM
In no particular order...

Milkman
Keg in KC
Htismaqe
Booger
Sorter
Hamas Jenkins

Iconic
08-16-2014, 09:13 AM
I'll literally skim through Chief related threads trying to find a Milk, SNR, Sorter, or Clay post.

Direckshun too lol.

SNAFU
08-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Htismaqe
Milkman
Keg
Dj
Mecca
Hamas
Sorter
Jason

This. I would add Direckshun to the mix as well.

BossChief
08-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Honestly I think it's hard to tell these days, because there's so much more polarized argument now than there is discussion. Hopefully that'll turn around.

That's a big reason I have read, but not posted when I do find time.

booger
08-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Even besides the fact he hears what's going on behind the scenes I've always enjoyed the bad guys takes

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Hog Farmer. He is spot on about Manziel.

Bowser
08-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Even besides the fact he hears what's going on behind the scenes I've always enjoyed the bad guys takes

Yeah, Bad Guy is worth reading just for his football IQ.

Halfcan
08-16-2014, 09:23 AM
I like George's 10 things- they are first hand accounts of the game without a bunch of nonsense.

Eleazar
08-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Inmen or Sacopoopoo

And who could forget Como or Guardian

ChiTown
08-16-2014, 09:29 AM
This. I would add Direckshun to the mix as well.

I'd concur with half of that list for sure

TEX
08-16-2014, 09:30 AM
In no particular order... They all know their stuff.

"Dumbass" Milkman
Htismaqe
SNR
Direckshun
Raush
keg in kc
Dj
Chiefs in Hell (****ing CRACKS me up!)

phisherman
08-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Knowing that he's a coach and a massive football junkie, Sully has got a pretty good idea of what the game is about.

jjchieffan
08-16-2014, 10:19 AM
I'll literally skim through Chief related threads trying to find a Milk, SNR, Sorter, or Clay post.

Direckshun too lol.

Clay?? Seriously?? I skim for his threads too. So I can place them on ignore. Seriously. If you want a bunch of butthurt over not drafting Geno, he's your man. He used to be tolerable when he was posting highlights and gifts, but ever since we didn't draft Geno, he has been as unbearable as Imnenim

Fansy the Famous Bard
08-16-2014, 10:24 AM
It took until drafting geno for you to figure that out?

saphojunkie
08-16-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm not entirely sure. Probably Sorter.

It sure as shit ain't me, though.

Bowser
08-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I've picked up some knowledge over the years, but I'm still basically the red shirt wearing security guy that beams down to the planet from the TOS when compared to the established football minds we have here.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2014, 10:30 AM

You also got some pussy! :D

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2014, 10:31 AM
There are great football minds here. It's the sole reason I could never truly quit the place.

ILChief
08-16-2014, 10:32 AM
Anyone but clay

B_Ambuehl
08-16-2014, 10:36 AM
There might be guys with more knowledge of other teams but, as it pertains to this team, you'll have a hard time finding anyone who has a better read than Clay. I love reading his chiefs related posts because you can feel the passion and frustration.

gblowfish
08-16-2014, 10:38 AM
I like Direkshun's "Seven Random Thoughts."

If I do Ten Things again this season, I'll look forward to Jasonsauto telling me I'm full of crap. Heh.

I think Milkman, Dartgod, Siberian Khatru, Halfcan, Bwana and others here are pretty astute. I've always noticed that I find news about all things Chiefs here on the CP hours if not days ahead of other media sources. So the collective community here is a valuable resource for hard core followers. And we don't have a lot of little mary sunshine unicorn and rainbow posters like the other Chiefs kool aid drinking sites. This place can be a rough crowd, usually deservedly so.

And we give Clay a lot of shit for being a fool, But his video work has been wildly entertaining. He makes our world a more interesting place.

Also BTW: I think Duncan Idaho is by far our smartest poster about the Royals. That guy knows his bidness.

SeeingRed
08-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Seeing red
Posted via Mobile Device

Now I know ur being a wise ass lol =)

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Milk

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Inmen or Sacopoopoo

And who could forget Como or Guardian

LMAO

Molitoth
08-16-2014, 10:46 AM
On a serious note....there is a poster who I've never, ever read a post from that I disagreed with.... and he doesn't get mentioned much on here. That poster is Molitoth. Hands down, one of my favorite posters, for every time I read a post of his, I agree 100%. I have never disagreed with that dude.

:eek:

:toast:

SeeingRed
08-16-2014, 10:47 AM
In no particular order... They all know their stuff.

"Dumbass" Milkman
Htismaqe
SNR
Direckshun
Raush
keg in kc
Dj
Chiefs in Hell (****ing CRACKS me up!)

I agree these guys know their football as well.

Direckshun
08-16-2014, 10:55 AM
There's about two dozen guys on this board who know football extremely well.

Sadly, the quantity of their feedback has waned some. But their quality is always very high.

More importantly to me are people who are fun to talk football with. DraftPlanet is loaded with them, and some others here in this forum as well.

ILChief
08-16-2014, 11:03 AM
There might be guys with more knowledge of other teams but, as it pertains to this team, you'll have a hard time finding anyone who has a better read than Clay. I love reading his chiefs related posts because you can feel the passion and frustration.

Who's mult is this? Clay is a troll

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2014, 11:04 AM
There's about two dozen guys on this board who know football extremely well.

Sadly, the quantity of their feedback has waned some. But their quality is always very high.

More importantly to me are people who are fun to talk football with. DraftPlanet is loaded with them, and some others here in this forum as well.

Sorry. I'm back more often now that football is back. :D

ChiTown
08-16-2014, 11:05 AM
It sure as shit ain't me, though.

FACT

Fairplay
08-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Gblowfish Sunday football takes from the stands is fun to read.

Strongside has good commentary

Titty Meat
08-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Clay doesnt know shit about football. I believe the thread was about football knowledge not video making knowledge.

Titty Meat
08-16-2014, 11:15 AM

Congrats on the promotion!

RippedmyFlesh
08-16-2014, 11:29 AM

I wont rank or list posters but you are one of the best. You break things down like a coach and I always enjoy your takes.

rico
08-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Congrats on the promotion!

This!

Shaid
08-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Clay is a massive contributor, especially with the videos. A couple of years ago when he was at the training camps giving updates, it was really nice. I agree that lately it just seems like a lot of butthurt though. I still enjoy the PFF stats, etc. even if they aren't always accurate.

Dinny Bossa Nova
08-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Clay doesnt know shit about football. I believe the thread was about football knowledge not video making knowledge.

It seems to me his study of PFF has increased his knowledge of Fantasy Football. I would be surprised if he isn't champion of every FFL he is in.

I am sure he is a Madden champion, as well. I was looking at a Madden thread in the Media Center, and I saw a poster lamenting some players online would have the QB drop back to their own goal line and heave the ball 90 yards on every play or something to that effect. This seems to be the way Clay thinks REAL QBs in the NFL should play or they are worthless.

It seems he is unable to distinguish real football from fantasy and Madden.

disclaimer: My knowledge of NFL is limited at best, and my knowledge of FFL and Madden does not exist. The above is merely my opinion, which also concurs with the post about the Geno butthurt.

Dinny

ROYC75
08-16-2014, 11:40 AM

Dumbass

well, just because

ROYC75
08-16-2014, 11:53 AM
I have only been on CP for less than 2 years but find there are some people who have good insight on here. I don't know any other posters personally but am impressed by some. Most no (as with any forum)..but some posters on here I find pretty insightful. Overall my vote might go to Pestilence. I usually agree with about 90% of the stuff he says and the other 10% I pay close attention to...not just for Chiefs but also about players around the league. With fantasy season fast approaching I def come on here to see whats being said. I was curious who each of you might nominate (besides yourself) as most insightful poster on here. I have dabbled on diff NFL sights over the years and have to compliment the planet here on the overall football knowledge found on this forum. Also i tend to be an optimist so this place keeps my optimism grounded, which is probably a good thing lol. But seriously there are some smart football guys on here...of them all id say my vote goes to Pestilence. Let's see general consensus of who you would pick besides yourself as having the best football knowledge. :hmmm:

This BB was blessed with many of good football minds in the beginning and still possesses several.

We even have several non Chiefs fans that serves up good football minds to add to our conversations. I recall the days and some members of the old KC Star BB and the Rivals BB, (HB ) hawaianboy & Naptown Chief just to name a few.

TimBone
08-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Somebody start a thread about who has the worst football takes.

ChiTown
08-16-2014, 11:56 AM
This BB was blessed with many of good football minds in the beginning and still possesses several.

We even have several non Chiefs fans that serves up good football minds to add to our conversations. I recall the days and some members of the old KC Star BB and the Rivals BB, (HB ) hawaianboy & Naptown Chief just to name a few.

Naptown was one of my favorite posters. There used to be a poster on here that went by Redman. He was, by far, the best football mind on this Board. It's when we used to discuss football on here vs the Cable News Shouting Matches we have now.

vailpass
08-16-2014, 11:57 AM

Pineapple Boy pissed me off. A Fader fan you can't help but respect? Unthinkable.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Somebody start a thread about who has the worst football takes.

Laz

TimBone
08-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Laz

Black Bob would have to win hands down.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 12:18 PM
I'll literally skim through Chief related threads trying to find a Clay post.

http://i.imgur.com/rms4Tl0.gif

Tribal Warfare
08-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Sorter.. hands down.

This, and everyone else is an Armchair QB in comparison.

Dayze
08-16-2014, 12:20 PM
I enjoy reading takes from GC, Boss Chief, Direckshun, OTWP, Blowfish, Sorter...among others
I might not always agree with point that are being made, but I like reading their takes.

ILChief
08-16-2014, 12:27 PM

He is as predictable as an MSNBC or Fox News host. If the chiefs make a move it's a bad idea. If a player plays for the chiefs, he sucks. If another team makes a move, it's brilliant. Players on other teams are awesome. Rinse repeat. Troll. Yawn.

Easy 6
08-16-2014, 12:58 PM
booger is underrated.

The Franchise
08-16-2014, 01:03 PM
lolwut?

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 01:29 PM
He is as predictable as an MSNBC or Fox News host. If the chiefs make a move it's a bad idea. If a player plays for the chiefs, he sucks. If another team makes a move, it's brilliant. Players on other teams are awesome. Rinse repeat. Troll. Yawn.

Garbage. I loved last offseason. Then came the disaster of Alex Smith.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Garbage. I loved last offseason. Then came the disaster of Alex Smith.

You will end up loving him and it will be glorious.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 01:36 PM
You will end up loving him and it will be glorious.

I'm sure he will magically stop doing all the stupid things he's done his entire career at the age of 30.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm sure he will magically stop doing all the stupid things he's done his entire career at the age of 30.

Trent Green stopped being an average turd and almost became elite.

All I have is hope. I'm no soothsayer.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Trent Green stopped being an average turd and almost became elite.

All I have is hope. I'm no soothsayer.

Trent Green didn't have an entire career's worth of shit coming into his time with the Chiefs.

Alex is Alex and he ain't turning into a beautiful butterfly.

BigBeauford
08-16-2014, 01:44 PM
OTWP is pretty great.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 01:46 PM
By the way, there is milkman, and then there is everybody else.

Dude knows his shit and nobody comes close.

He's the Obi-Wan of Chiefsplanet. More powerful than you could possibly imagine.

The Bad Guy
08-16-2014, 01:47 PM

Congrats on the promotion dude. Great news.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Trent Green didn't have an entire career's worth of shit coming into his time with the Chiefs.

The point is, Trent was actually a year older. He improved. It's possible.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 01:48 PM

He's the Obi-Wan of Chiefsplanet. More powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Yeah, this.

rico
08-16-2014, 01:52 PM

His writing style is entertaining as hell, as well.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 01:52 PM
The point is, Trent was actually a year older. He improved. It's possible.

No. He just reverted to what he always was. He was a very good QB in Washington and St. Louis.

Titty Meat
08-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Sorter
Bosschief
Hamas
OTW
Sorter
O.City
Direckshun
Maverick Ace
Duncan
Milkman
Hootie

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 01:56 PM
No. He just reverted to what he always was. He was a very good QB in Washington and St. Louis.

Eh, not really.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Eh, not really.

No, yes really. He showed a lot of ability, and certainly showed he could throw the ball down the field.

Alex never did that. Anywhere. A lot of shit in SF, one decent season of checkdown majesty, and now you want to crown his ass.

Fuck him.

rico
08-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Sorter
Bosschief
Hamas
OTW
Sorter
O.City
Direckshun
Maverick Ace
Duncan
Milkman
Hootie

I was wondering when someone was going to mention Hootie...his football posts are very good/entertaining.

Same with Mav. I don't share his Alex Smith passion, but the dude is real insightful in terms of knowing who has played where, who coached where, the systems they utilized, etc. Guy is a whiz... I could see him kicking ass at football trivia.

Sorter
08-16-2014, 02:04 PM
I enjoy both Sully's and booger's posts.

Mizzou_8541
08-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Sully is/was pretty knowledgable it seems. He doesn't seem to post much anymore.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2014, 02:12 PM
No, yes really. He showed a lot of ability, and certainly showed he could throw the ball down the field.

Alex never did that. Anywhere. A lot of shit in SF, one decent season of checkdown majesty, and now you want to crown his ass.

Fuck him.I'm not crowning anything. I just hope Smith improves. It's all I have.

If it turns to shit, I'll recover. I've been a fan for so long, disappointment is ingrained.

Discuss Thrower
08-16-2014, 02:13 PM
.... anyone watching the Rams - Pack PS game?

milkman
08-16-2014, 02:23 PM
.... anyone watching the Rams - Pack PS game?

Just turned it on.

Did I miss something?

Discuss Thrower
08-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Just turned it on.

Did I miss something?

Pack drove downfield in 12 plays for a TD. Lacy looks good, Rodgers is mobile.. they ran no huddle and didn't give the Rams time to let their DL make plays.

Pead got hurt without contact for the Lambs on the return. St. Louis incapable of run blocking it seems...

milkman
08-16-2014, 02:30 PM
Bradford is the suck.

Discuss Thrower
08-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Bradford is the suck.

He can be serviceable if they can just get the ball to Austin and Cook. Especially Austin. Give him the ball in space and he'll be nimble enough to avoid an initial tackle. And hell, it's not like a corner can play physical on the guy anymore.

milkman
08-16-2014, 02:34 PM
He can be serviceable if they can just get the ball to Austin and Cook. Especially Austin. Give him the ball in space and he'll be nimble enough to avoid an initial tackle. And hell, it's not like a corner can play physical on the guy anymore.

He just threw a terrible pass on a deep sideline route to a wide the fuck open Kenny Britt.

I meana, horrid.

Discuss Thrower
08-16-2014, 02:36 PM
He just threw a terrible pass on a deep sideline route to a wide the fuck open Kenny Britt.

I meana, horrid.

Well, yeah, that was almost a Casselian throw.

But I don't think they need to force it downfield if they can get intermediate passing game open.

St. Louis might have a very bad secondary...

milkman
08-16-2014, 02:44 PM
The Rams vaunted D-Line is generating zero pressure on Rodgers.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 02:49 PM
These homer announcers can suck my nuts. Alien ears is awful.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Can we please have a game that the officials let the teams play? There were four games yesterday that totaled nearly NINETY penalties combined in those games total.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Bradford still sucks Ramsfan

Mav
08-16-2014, 03:46 PM

Fuck him.
One of the most epic playoff touchdowns in playoff history. It wasn't a check down either.......

Discuss Thrower
08-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Apparently the Rams were short one starting CB so their secondary might not be as bad as I said it was.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 03:51 PM
One of the most epic playoff touchdowns in playoff history. It wasn't a check down either.......

You are talking to the former Cassel fan club president and the shopper creator of Cassel Crisp on a cereal box.

Mav
08-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Thanks rico!

Pesty, sorter, otwp, Sandy cheeks, snr, bosschief, milk, Hamas, jasonsauto, pgm, htismage is one of my faves.

I can take something from all of these.

I did forget BCD, in my defense though, he is barely around anymore for me to enjoy his LOVE.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 03:59 PM
You are talking to the former Cassel fan club president and the shopper creator of Cassel Crisp on a cereal box.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...nope.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...nope.

Alex is no comparison to that turd

milkman
08-16-2014, 04:09 PM

Smith is, without question, a better, more talented, smarter QB.

The question remains, however, whether he he is good enough.

Better than suckass can be simply mediocre.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 04:29 PM

They are both fool's gold.

11-5, 10-6, 27/7

all bullshit hiding the truth

which comes soon

watch the professional death of this checkdown artist...soon

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Must have forgotten those ten wins in year one for cassel

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Must have forgotten those ten wins in year one for cassel

He won 10 games his first year starting with the Pats you fool.

Same brother from another mother.

Sired by Steve Bono and some rotten bitch.

Three7s
08-16-2014, 04:53 PM
He won 11 games his first year starting with the Pats you fool.

:D

John Dope
08-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Laz
Direckshun
Booger
SNR
KCCrow
Hamas Jenkins
Pestilence
Oldschool
Milkman (but he's going through menopause lately and is slipping)

Blackbob/johndope
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey hey hey now.....

Mav
08-16-2014, 06:20 PM

Gonna be a rough year for you champ. Don't worry, I'll be here to rub it in your face!

Mav
08-16-2014, 06:20 PM

Leave your mom out of this!

Nightfyre
08-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Sfiehc is not mentioned? For shame. He is probably in my top 3 along with Sorter and milkman. SNR and DaKCManAP round out the top 5. Honorable mentions to Direckshun and Pesty, who at times let emotion cloud their judgement.

BigCatDaddy
08-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Sfiehc is not mentioned? For shame. He is probably in my top 3 along with Sorter and milkman. SNR and DaKCManAP round out the top 5. Honorable mentions to Direckshun and Pesty, who at times let emotion cloud their judgement.

DaKCMan? I don't remember him ever making a Chief related post.

Nightfyre
08-16-2014, 06:45 PM
DaKCMan? I don't remember him ever making a Chief related post.

His football knowledge is much more based in college football. That said, don't mistake his lack of chiefs content as a lack of football knowledge.

BigCatDaddy
08-16-2014, 06:55 PM
His football knowledge is much more based in college football. That said, don't mistake his lack of chiefs content as a lack of football knowledge.

Gotcha. All I've seen in SEC/Florida and Miami Heat ball washing. I'll have to be more observant I guess.

BigRedChief
08-16-2014, 06:56 PM
His football knowledge is much more based in college football. That said, don't mistake his lack of chiefs content as a lack of football knowledge.Don't forget the pure awesomeness he brings to the table.

SAUTO
08-16-2014, 06:59 PM
I like Direkshun's "Seven Random Thoughts."

If I do Ten Things again this season, I'll look forward to Jasonsauto telling me I'm full of crap. Heh.

I think Milkman, Dartgod, Siberian Khatru, Halfcan, Bwana and others here are pretty astute. I've always noticed that I find news about all things Chiefs here on the CP hours if not days ahead of other media sources. So the collective community here is a valuable resource for hard core followers. And we don't have a lot of little mary sunshine unicorn and rainbow posters like the other Chiefs kool aid drinking sites. This place can be a rough crowd, usually deservedly so.

And we give Clay a lot of shit for being a fool, But his video work has been wildly entertaining. He makes our world a more interesting place.

Also BTW: I think Duncan Idaho is by far our smartest poster about the Royals. That guy knows his bidness.

Please do ten things again. I'll only tell you you're full of crap on odd numbered days.

I actually like the read
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
08-16-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm up there for sure.

Marcellus
08-16-2014, 07:08 PM
If we are talking actual football relevant knowledge-

Milkman
Sorter

And everyone else is just posturing a position including me.

Oh yea and **** you Milkman for making top of my list.

Marcellus
08-16-2014, 07:09 PM
I'm up there for sure.

You are my boy Blue.............I mean Red...........

TimBone
08-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Is John Dope Black Bob?

MMXcalibur
08-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Barry'sKoolAid

Baby Lee
08-16-2014, 07:13 PM

Because he was a clipboard holder on a shitty team, not the 1.1 face of an even shittier team.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Because he was a clipboard holder on a shitty team, not the 1.1 face of an even shittier team.

He started a season and a half before he came to KC.

John Dope
08-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Is John Dope Black Bob?

Why do people keep saying that?

Great Expectations
08-16-2014, 07:16 PM

Mecca

Baby Lee
08-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Smith is, without question, a better, more talented, smarter QB.

The question remains, however, whether he he is good enough.

Better than suckass can be simply mediocre.

He's a playoff gamer, and I've been battered into believing that is ALL that matters.

Baby Lee
08-16-2014, 07:19 PM
He started a season and a half before he came to KC.

With more weapons than 3rdand48ers.

BossChief
08-16-2014, 07:22 PM
tk13 is pretty high up my list, too.

Mav
08-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Is John Dope Black Bob?

Yes.

John Dope
08-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Yes.

WTF? Did he own you and disagree with you to?

Mav
08-16-2014, 07:33 PM
WTF? Did he own you and disagree with you to?

LOL, you owned me?

By debating an opinion about a rookie qb?

Good luck with that chief. I don't know if you are, or not, nor do I care, but its funny that you react this way.

I got owned lol. Because I pointed out that Logan Thomas is a developmental qb under Bruce Arians, and you disagreed BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You uh, don't get to own people very often do you?

Mav
08-16-2014, 07:36 PM
But, lets play a game John Dope. you are NOT black bob?

Why do you feel the need to have your rep meter off, and why are you so sensitive when people say you are.

See, when I started here, I was here under the name ALEX SMITH FAN.

I got flamed relentlessly, then all of a sudden, ALEXSMIFF, ALEX SMITH DYNASTY, AND A HOST of other alex smith trolls showed up.

I was said to be all of them. I didn't get all upset about it. I didn't turn off my rep meter. I paid my dues, got absolutely TORCHED, check the hall of classics, and have made a home here.

So, if you aren't black bob, then uh, pipe down noob, pay your dues, and turn your rep meter back on.

John Dope
08-16-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't even know black bob? I know he's not liked and that's it. I don't think I have been sensitive at all. I've just heard it 4-5 times now and wonder about it.

I got no use for a rep meter. I want to say whatever I want without being judged. I don't want to judge anyone else. Fire away, i'll take my beating for turning it off.

Mav
08-16-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't even know black bob? I know he's not liked and that's it. I don't think I have been sensitive at all. I've just heard it 4-5 times now and wonder about it.

I got no use for a rep meter. I want to say whatever I want without being judged. I don't want to judge anyone else. Fire away, i'll take my beating for turning it off.

Uh, you just claimed you OWNED me, so, I think you failed at judging someone.

And for the record, yes, im judging you for taking a FOOTBALL OPINION, and trying to turn it in to a knock down drag out debate.

Sully
08-16-2014, 07:48 PM
Sully is/was pretty knowledgable it seems. He doesn't seem to post much anymore.
I'm a teacher and a coach. This is a tough time of year for posting. Lol

John Dope
08-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Uh, you just claimed you OWNED me, so, I think you failed at judging someone.

And for the record, yes, im judging you for taking a FOOTBALL OPINION, and trying to turn it in to a knock down drag out debate.

Tommy Maddox ROFL

Bruce Arians made the careers of Big Ben, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. He turned those guys into great quarterbacks by your logic.

I'll leave it at that.

milkman
08-16-2014, 07:57 PM
He's a playoff gamer, and I've been battered into believing that is ALL that matters.

I believe those playoff games, along with his growth over the latter third of last season, shows us that he still has a ceiling that he hasn't reached, and that Reid and staff can help him reach that ceiling.

If he continues to grow, he can be a top 10 QB, and be the kind of QB that lead this team a SB, not just be carried to one.

And yes, he has been a playoff gamer.

Can he continue to grow?

That is the question.

Mav
08-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Tommy Maddox ROFL

Bruce Arians made the careers of Big Ben, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. He turned those guys into great quarterbacks by your logic.

I'll leave it at that.

you really need to work on your comprehension skills.

I never said he MADE THEM.

I said he made good qbs better.

There you go owning me again.

Only in your mind troll. only in your mind.

John Dope
08-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Ok, I trolled you and exaggerated a little but you deserved it. You are talking about Arians coaching up Luck, Manning, Rothlesberger and Palmer. All of those guys are first round picks and three of them are #1 overall picks man. Come on dude. Think about what you are saying.

ThaVirus
08-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Aspengc8

MTG#10
08-16-2014, 08:08 PM
They are both fool's gold.

11-5, 10-6, 27/7

all bullshit hiding the truth

which comes soon

watch the professional death of this checkdown artist...soon

Smith is light years above Cassel and you know it. He's not amazing, but you dont need to be to be a lot better than Cassel. You're acting as if we dont have an upgrade at the QB position at all.

Cassel had me nervous as hell every time we had the ball just knowing in my gut he'd probably fuck something up or we'd just go 3 and out...again. Towards the end of last season and the playoff game I had a reasonably good feeling we'd score with Smith...something I havent felt since watching Mr. Trent Green.

I know we probably wont go anywhere with him, but saying he's no better than Cassel is just bs trolling because I know you watch and understand the same games I do.

Baby Lee
08-16-2014, 08:09 PM
I believe those playoff games, along with his growth over the latter third of last season, shows us that he still has a ceiling that he hasn't reached, and that Reid and staff can help him reach that ceiling.

If he continues to grow, he can be a top 10 QB, and be the kind of QB that lead this team a SB, not just be carried to one.

And yes, he has been a playoff gamer.

Can he continue to grow?

That is the question.

And that's a question I'm excited can even be asked given our history and the QBs available when we finally cut ties with Cassel. Perhaps we could have gotten someone even better in the Cassel interregnum, but that's water under the bridge and the offending party is gone now, so.

Onward and hopefully upward.

BigCatDaddy
08-16-2014, 08:13 PM
Laz
Direckshun
Booger
SNR
KCCrow
Hamas Jenkins
Pestilence
Oldschool
Milkman (but he's going through menopause lately and is slipping)

Hey hey hey now.....

Only Bob would exclude Sorter from that list.

John Dope
08-16-2014, 08:17 PM
Only Bob would exclude Sorter from that list.

It looks like some like him a lot but I haven't seen sorter except when he called me black bob. I've been lurking since the draft and haven't really seen him except for old threads in the draft forum. He was ok in there but he didn't really say anything I can remember off hand.

BigCatDaddy
08-16-2014, 08:42 PM
It looks like some like him a lot but I haven't seen sorter except when he called me black bob. I've been lurking since the draft and haven't really seen him except for old threads in the draft forum. He was ok in there but he didn't really say anything I can remember off hand.

Fair enough. Sorter used to make Bob his West Texas bar room bitch daily here so naturally he wouldn't put him on a list. Anybody that's been here for a few years knows it's basically

Sorter

Next Tier of top posters.

Dayze
08-16-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm a teacher and a coach. This is a tough time of year for posting. Lol

Pussy

~

Saccopoo
08-16-2014, 09:06 PM

http://famousmormon.org/files/2012/11/steven-young-mormon.jpg

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 09:09 PM
Steve Young was playing at a high level the first time he subbed into a game for the 49ers at the age of 26, and was even better at the age of 28 when he played even more.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Y/YounSt00.htm

Pretty bad comparison, and ignorant on your part.

Chief Roundup
08-16-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't think there is one person on here that is "the best". We have posters that are really good in areas all across the field of play as well as a couple of guys that are pretty good at the cap stuff. As a group there is a wealth of information in amongst all the agenda pushing and bickering that goes on here.

Saccopoo
08-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Steve Young was playing at a high level the first time he subbed into a game for the 49ers at the age of 26, and was even better at the age of 28 when he played even more.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Y/YounSt00.htm

Pretty bad comparison, and ignorant on your part.

Did you happen to look at his games played, attempts, etc.? Especially his completion percentage and TD to Int ratio. Those were not "high level" numbers.

He was 30 years old when he started his Hall of Fame run.

It's a completely valid comparison.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Did you happen to look at his games played, attempts, etc.? Especially his completion percentage and TD to Int ratio. Those were not "high level" numbers.

He was 30 years old when he started his Hall of Fame run.

It's a completely valid comparison.

At the age of 28 Steve Young was already a far superior QB than Alex will ever be.

End of discussion.

Besides, just look at the yards per completion. Look at him throwing TEN FUCKING TOUCHDOWNS in his first 69 passes as a 49er. Completely blows away little old Checkdown Alex. And that was 30 fucking years ago.

No comparison.

In58men
08-16-2014, 09:35 PM

I don't know that there's a "best" but there's a core group knowledgeable people here.

Nothing against Sorter, but I don't see why a lot of people think he's knowledgable.

I rarely see him post about the Chiefs

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 09:39 PM
The 49ers AVERAGED 37 points a game in Steve Young's first four games of significant action.

JUST LIKE ALEX SMITH AMIRITE.

And yes, his numbers dropped the next year, but in 1989, WELL BEFORE STEVE YOUNG WAS 30, the 49ers AVERAGED 27 points per game, and his QB rating was fucking ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY.

Get the fuck out of here, Sac of retarded monkey shit.

xztop123
08-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Probably one of the guys on the scouting forum that know random small school prospects and make elaborate mock drafts

Chief Roundup
08-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Nothing against Sorter, but I don't see why a lot of people think he's knowledgable.

I rarely see him post about the Chiefs

The number of posts has nothing to do with intelligence. Sorter talks more about football in general. He seems, or maybe I pay attention more, when he is talking about different schemes and how we or other teams have played them and why. I think he likes breaking the game down.
Reason is because he can prove his points and doesn't he does it without resorting to the measures that a lot do around here with name calling and such. He is able to articulate what he is saying better than most.

In58men
08-16-2014, 09:51 PM
The number of posts has nothing to do with intelligence. Sorter talks more about football in general. He seems, or maybe I pay attention more, when he is talking about different schemes and how we or other teams have played them and why. I think he likes breaking the game down.
Reason is because he can prove his points and doesn't he does it without resorting to the measures that a lot do around here with name calling and such. He is able to articulate what he is saying better than most.

I'm sure you're right about that. I'll have to keep an eye out, I like to learn new shit.

Saccopoo
08-16-2014, 09:57 PM
The 49ers AVERAGED 37 points a game in Steve Young's first four games of significant action.

JUST LIKE ALEX SMITH AMIRITE.

And yes, his numbers dropped the next year, but in 1989, WELL BEFORE STEVE YOUNG WAS 30, the 49ers AVERAGED 27 points per game, and his QB rating was ****ing ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY.

Get the **** out of here, Sac of retarded monkey shit.

In 1989, he threw 92 passes. Started three games.

Wow.

I'm sure that it was the '89 season that put him over the top for the Hall of Fame.

I mean, fuck...you are going to pimp up Steve Young as kicking almighty ass by throwing 92 passes because you absolutely refuse to even conceptualize that Smith might have a chance to do some pretty good shit from 30 on, but yet you ignore that Smith, over the past three years is 30-9 and has taken his teams to the playoffs each of those three years and is coming off a epic level performance in the Colts/Chiefs playoff game.

But oh fuck no!!! Clay says that he'll suck now, even though there is valid comparison to another guy who didn't start peaking until he was reaching 30 years old and really had his best years from 31 and on.

I know you are wrong. You know you are wrong. Everyone knows you are wrong.

But you are so entrenched into this little anti-Smith thing that you've got going now that there's no way for you to retract yourself from your dogmatic position. You are going to go down in flames on this one. I guarantee it.

milkman
08-16-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm sure you're right about that. I'll have to keep an eye out, I like to learn new shit.

How would you know you like something you've never done?

Dave Lane
08-16-2014, 09:58 PM

Saccapoo? Sure if you are looking for some sweaty Utah scrub lineman he's your man.

In58men
08-16-2014, 09:59 PM
How would you know you like something you've never done?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/17/egazugy6.jpg

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 10:10 PM

Wow.

I'm sure that it was the '89 season that put him over the top for the Hall of Fame.

I mean, fuck...you are going to pimp up Steve Young as kicking almighty ass by throwing 92 passes because you absolutely refuse to even conceptualize that Smith might have a chance to do some pretty good shit from 30 on, but yet you ignore that Smith, over the past three years is 30-9 and has taken his teams to the playoffs each of those three years and is coming off a epic level performance in the Colts/Chiefs playoff game.

But oh fuck no!!! Clay says that he'll suck now, even though there is valid comparison to another guy who didn't start peaking until he was reaching 30 years old and really had his best years from 31 and on.

But you are so entrenched into this little anti-Smith thing that you've got going now that there's no way for you to retract yourself from your dogmatic position. You are going to go down in flames on this one. I guarantee it.

You're just being obtuse now, and ignoring the plain, cold-hard facts.

Steve Young was a playmaking QB at the age of 26.

Alex Smith has never been and never will be. It's too late for him.

I look forward to another season of 6.5 YPA.

milkman
08-16-2014, 10:10 PM

Wow.

I mean, ****...you are going to pimp up Steve Young as kicking almighty ass by throwing 92 passes because you absolutely refuse to even conceptualize that Smith might have a chance to do some pretty good shit from 30 on, but yet you ignore that Smith, over the past three years is 30-9 and has taken his teams to the playoffs each of those three years and is coming off a epic level performance in the Colts/Chiefs playoff game.

But oh **** no!!! Clay says that he'll suck now, even though there is valid comparison to another guy who didn't start peaking until he was reaching 30 years old and really had his best years from 31 and on.

Claythan is making the wrong argument.

The problem with your comparison is that there was, as you've already pointed out, minimal playing time.

He didn't evolve from a crap QB to a HoF QB.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 10:12 PM
Steve Young was making 49ers fans think about benching JOE FUCKING MONTANA at the age of 28.

JOE FUCKING MONTANA.

What was Alex Smith doing at the age of 28?

Getting DUMPED by the same team.

Alex Smith is a fucking weakling compared to Steve Young.

In58men
08-16-2014, 10:16 PM
Steve Young was making 49ers fans think about benching JOE ****ING MONTANA at the age of 28.

JOE ****ING MONTANA.

What was Alex Smith doing at the age of 28?

Getting DUMPED by the same team.

Alex Smith is a ****ing weakling compared to Geno Smith.

FYP

Hammock Parties
08-16-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm sure when Steve turned 30 Bill Walsh was thinking "gee, Bill, if only you could teach Steve Young to throw the ball down the field and not be such a huge pussy checkdown artist."

tooge
08-16-2014, 10:32 PM
Pretty much Sorter sans of corse me. Lots of blow hards on this bb

Saccopoo
08-16-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm sure when Steve turned 30 Bill Walsh was thinking "gee, Bill, if only you could teach Steve Young to throw the ball down the field and not be such a huge pussy checkdown artist."

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/04/AveryTD.gif

stevieray
08-16-2014, 10:48 PM
football: 22 men desperately needing rest being watched by 75k who desperately need exercise.

Fritz88
08-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Milkman hands down.

Mav
08-17-2014, 03:16 AM
Stop. Just fucking stop. You don't know what you are talking about.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-17-2014, 06:15 AM
Fair enough. Sorter used to make Bob his West Texas bar room bitch daily here so naturally he wouldn't put him on a list. Anybody that's been here for a few years knows it's basically

Sorter

Next Tier of top posters.

Not true at all. You are selling a ton of guys short. Including milk otwp dj nut Hamas boss smaque...etc

ChiTown
08-17-2014, 06:32 AM
Especially with these topics, this place gets very high school-esq in just a few posts. Who are we voting for Homecoming Queen. GEEZUS. LOL!

SAUTO
08-17-2014, 07:50 AM
Ok, I trolled you and exaggerated a little but you deserved it. You are talking about Arians coaching up Luck, Manning, Rothlesberger and Palmer. All of those guys are first round picks and three of them are #1 overall picks man. Come on dude. Think about what you are saying.

So number one overall qbs dont need coaching up?

They never fail?
Posted via Mobile Device

wazu
08-17-2014, 08:51 AM
The football guru nobody knows about is Rainman. At least when it comes to college scouting. He's been tearing it up in the "Alternate Reality Chiefs" Game for years now.

Fairplay
08-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Claythan, Claythan hes our man, if he can't do it no one can.

BigCatDaddy
08-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Not true at all. You are selling a ton of guys short. Including milk otwp dj nut Hamas boss smaque...etc

Well yeah. I'd still say that group is step below Sorter, but I was trying trying to get John Dope/Blackbob blood pressure up a bit ;)

BossChief
08-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Another guy that deserves mention is deeznuts. Even though we don't always see eye to eye on everything, dude knows his football.

My first month at my new position and we are gonna break the company record for installed systems in a month! BOOM

rico
08-17-2014, 09:58 AM
Another guy that deserves mention is deeznuts. Even though we don't always see eye to eye on everything, dude knows his football.

My first month at my new position and we are gonna break the company record for installed systems in a month! BOOM

Right on, dude!!!

NWTF
08-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Milkman

Dinny Bossa Nova
08-17-2014, 10:25 AM
I really enjoyed Mecca's info on college players. It's too bad he went so far in on Sanchez, and then so far out on Sanchez.

Rub some dirt on it and walk it off, Mecca. Draft is better with you on it.

Dinny

R8RFAN
08-17-2014, 10:52 AM
gochiefs

Sully
08-17-2014, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry, but Clayton doesn't know anything PFF didn't tell him, and the vast majority of his "football opinions" are based on the attention they will bring to him. Several years ago, he decided the attention from being anti-everything was more fun than the attention he got for being pro-everything, and he's posted accordingly. He just comes across as completely an act (and not one with a lot of football knowledge).

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Sorter , in my mind , is the top of the top but there are quite a few decent posters.

Rico is probably the most sensual / sensitive hands though

Hammock Parties
08-17-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm sorry, but Clayton doesn't know anything PFF didn't tell him, and the vast majority of his "football opinions" are based on the attention they will bring to him. Several years ago, he decided the attention from being anti-everything was more fun than the attention he got for being pro-everything, and he's posted accordingly. He just comes across as completely an act (and not one with a lot of football knowledge).

The idea that I am anti-everything is patently false.

For instance, no one was happier with the Reid hire than I, since I wanted it before anyone else.

Sorter
08-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Sorter , in my mind , is the top of the top but there are quite a few decent posters.

I'll do a regular season breakdown if you do another vocaroo.

Sorter
08-17-2014, 12:55 PM
Also, John Dope is without question Blackbob.

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2014, 01:02 PM
I'll do a regular season breakdown if you do another vocaroo.

I will vocaroo any post of yours any time!

rico
08-17-2014, 02:07 PM

My sensuality being noticed is making me feel excited and stimulated. :D

Mav
08-17-2014, 02:47 PM
The idea that I am anti-everything is patently false.

For instance, no one was happier with the Reid hire than I, since I wanted it before anyone else.

How does that work.

You wanted Andy Reid, but loathe and detest Alex Smith as a player.

A player he loves.

Puts you in quite the weird position huh?

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2014, 02:49 PM
How does that work.

A player he loves.

You mean the 'weird' position of not gargling on the balls of every single decision and aspect of a single entity like Alice?

Clay is a free thinker. Probably one of the most genious minds here.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2014, 02:49 PM
How does that work.

A player he loves.

If he loves him so much, why isn't he signed long term?

I'm certain Andy Reid will come to his senses.

This is about the only thing giving me hope right now. That we haven't locked Alex Smith into a forever deal.

Fairplay
08-17-2014, 03:08 PM
If he loves him so much, why isn't he signed long term?

I'm certain Andy Reid will come to his senses.

This is about the only thing giving me hope right now. That we haven't locked Alex Smith into a forever deal.

I'm thinking they will sign him to a long term contract, I hope not but I believe they will my friend.

TimBone
08-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Boy, Pawnmower showing some strong man love today.

Rico is sensual, Clay is a genius mind.

Not that I disagree with either of those statements....I just like the burst of man love.

Fairplay
08-17-2014, 03:10 PM

You speak treason of the highest order.

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2014, 03:12 PM

Not that I disagree with either of those statements....I just like the burst of man love.

I missed you guys a lot

much love to all here

fuck i hope this season doesn't suck...but I cant let my hope allow my heart to be broken yet again

R8RFAN
08-17-2014, 03:16 PM
I missed you guys a lot

much love to all here

**** i hope this season doesn't suck...but I cant let my hope allow my heart to be broken yet again

cUP MY BAWLS

Simply Red
08-17-2014, 03:25 PM

Why do you feel the need to have your rep meter off, and why are you so sensitive when people say you are.

I got flamed relentlessly, then all of a sudden, ALEXSMIFF, ALEX SMITH DYNASTY, AND A HOST of other alex smith trolls showed up.

I was said to be all of them. I didn't get all upset about it. I didn't turn off my rep meter. I paid my dues, got absolutely TORCHED, check the hall of classics, and have made a home here.

So, if you aren't black bob, then uh, pipe down noob, pay your dues, and turn your rep meter back on.

You've turned into a really swell contributor. I'm very proud of you.

John Dope
08-17-2014, 03:28 PM

Alright, I will take your advice.

Easy 6
08-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Alright, his reps back on boys... lets bury him :)

Simply Red
08-17-2014, 03:47 PM
I missed you guys a lot

much love to all here

**** i hope this season doesn't suck...but I cant let my hope allow my heart to be broken yet again

I'm ready to rub you down in butter TBH.

Fairplay
08-17-2014, 03:52 PM
Alright, his reps back on boys... lets bury him :)

:D

Easy 6
08-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Lotta hot, sweaty man love up in here this afternoon...

ThaVirus
08-17-2014, 04:01 PM

Oh, betcha do!

Hammock Parties
08-17-2014, 04:02 PM
it's rrrrrrrrrrrraining men

hallelujah

vailpass
08-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Oh, betcha do!

Yeah not real comfortable with that phrase, though I got where Fly was coming from...

TimBone
08-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Oh, betcha do!

Fucking walked right in to that one.

Simply Red
08-17-2014, 04:08 PM
it's rrrrrrrrrrrraining men

hallelujah

http://i57.tinypic.com/2gsejkj.gif

http://i58.tinypic.com/qy8ns5.gif

TimBone
08-17-2014, 04:09 PM
Yeah not real comfortable with that phrase, though I got where Fly was coming from...

lol...I didn't even notice how bad it read until Virus made his comment.

ah well.

Chief Roundup
08-17-2014, 04:12 PM
You've turned into a really swell contributor. I'm very proud of you.

this

rico
08-17-2014, 04:14 PM
https://jessrunshappy.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/feel-the-love.gif

gblowfish
08-17-2014, 04:15 PM
This thread went homo in a hurry.

rico
08-17-2014, 04:21 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/gay_dance.gif

Easy 6
08-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Those guys make Wham! seem masculine LMAO

Simply Red
08-17-2014, 04:23 PM
ROFL

John Dope
08-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Also, John Dope is without question Blackbob.

http://heavyarmor.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/relations-01.jpg

Spoon with me.

Baby Lee
08-17-2014, 04:29 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/gay_dance.gif

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-12/enhanced/webdr07/24/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-30478-1387904766-6.gif

rico
08-17-2014, 04:32 PM
http://heavyarmor.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/relations-01.jpg

Spoon with me.

I DON'T THINK HE HAS ANY INTEREST BEING YOUR UNCLE'S SLOPPY SECONDS. YOU BIG, SILLY GOOSE!!!

rico
08-17-2014, 04:54 PM
I just got laid like a minute after posting that last comment. No joke. And it has nothing to do with us all cyber-stroking each other. I literally, just posted that comment, my wife nudged me and was like, "I'm really horny. Are you?" And I was like, " well...ummm.. yeah, I always am." And boom. We had sex. Lasted an entire 2 minutes.

milkman
08-17-2014, 05:04 PM
I just got laid like a minute after posting that last comment. No joke. And it has nothing to do with us all cyber-stroking each other. I literally, just posted that comment, my wife nudged me and was like, "I'm really horny. Are you?" And I was like, " well...ummm.. yeah, I always am." And boom. We had sex. Lasted an entire 2 minutes.

2 minutes?

You stud.

What's the wife doing now?

TimBone
08-17-2014, 05:06 PM
2 minutes?

You stud.

Off to find somebody to finish the job.

Easy 6
08-17-2014, 05:06 PM

Still in the bedroom...

sorry, rico :D

John Dope
08-17-2014, 05:09 PM
Two minutes? You should be able to go longer when you are looking at all these gay images.

SAUTO
08-17-2014, 05:09 PM
God damn rico get back in there and finish her off

rico
08-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Dudes, she got off before I did... That's why I allowed myself to only last that long.... I could have gone longer.

rico
08-17-2014, 05:12 PM
Two minutes? You should be able to go longer when you are looking at all these gay images.

LMAO

BigBeauford
08-17-2014, 05:13 PM

http://i.imgur.com/IOtWTAG.jpg

SAUTO
08-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Dudes, she got off before I did... That's why I allowed myself to only last that long.... I could have gone longer.

Good actress

milkman
08-17-2014, 05:14 PM

Yeah sure, that's the ticket.

(insert pic of Jon Lovitz here)

rico
08-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Good actress

Whatevzzz... She doesn't like wasting any time. She probably got off at the 1:45 mark....and when she did, I thought to myself, "oh, hell yeah! Pressure is off, let's do this!" 15 seconds later, it was in the books.

Baby Lee
08-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Whatevzzz... She doesn't like wasting any time. She probably got off at the 1:45 mark....and when she did, I thought to myself, "oh, hell yeah! Pressure is off, let's do this!" 15 seconds later, it was in the books.

Dude, the refractory bang is twice as good, get back in there.

rico
08-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Dude, the refractory bang is twice as good, get back in there.

I don't have any reserves. At least, I don't feel like I do. I left it all in the hoo-ha.

Baby Lee
08-17-2014, 05:30 PM
I don't have any reserves. At least, I don't feel like I do. I left it all in the hoo-ha.

puffin' dust?!?

Easy 6
08-17-2014, 05:31 PM
That "no pressure now" moment is always a great feeling... LET' ER RIP.