PDA

View Full Version : Music GenoBators Band Name; Stayfree & The MaxiPads

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Which one of you mopes wants to be Stayfree? The rest of you are MaxiPads due to the heavy flow.

Just let it all out, girls. And if you wait until you NEED to change, you have probably waited too long. Soak-throughs are so embarrassing.

truefans > MaxiPads

Dinny

RealSNR
09-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Deberg threads > the ridiculous percentage of Alex's extension that is guaranteed money

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-01-2014, 08:44 AM
You can be the musical director, SNR, kinda Howard Shore this thing.

I'm the booking agent. As soon as we get enough MPs signed up, I'll be booking you boys in some of the finest pay-toilets in New Jersey. You're gonna be stars.

Dinny

RealSNR
09-01-2014, 08:54 AM
We need a punch bowl of green-only M&Ms.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-01-2014, 09:02 AM
We need a punch bowl of green-only M&Ms.

I love it. That beats just picking out the brown ones.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 06:22 AM
I got a better bulb.

CLAYFREE & The Maxipads. I should have seen that from the start.

Dinny

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 07:51 AM
I got a better bulb.

Dinny

This one is better IMO. Great thread, would read again!

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 08:02 AM
I want to be the song writer for the band... Here's just a snippet for my interview process.

Their first single... (You know they'd have to be a weird al cover type band because they are too lame to come up with their own brand of music) it's to the tune of "Down in the Corner" by CCR.... Here's the first verse if I get the job I'll finish writing the song! Wanna hear it/here it goes...

Everyone is bitching cuz Alex Smith got re-signed, their pads are overflowing all over their behinds. Clay and Inmen crying like a couple little unchanged babes, I wish they'd share some antifreeze and then go die of aids. Down on the corner, they're bleeding in the streets, blood is heavily flowing from these fake fans of the Chiefs!!

stumppy
09-02-2014, 08:22 AM
I want to be the song writer for the band... Here's just a snippet for my interview process.

Their first single... (You know they'd have to be a weird al cover type band because they are too lame to come up with their own brand of music) it's to the tune of "Down in the Corner" by CCR.... Here's the first verse if I get the job I'll finish writing the song! Wanna hear it/here it goes...

Everyone is bitching cuz Alex Smith got re-signed, their pads are overflowing all over their behinds. Clay and Inmen crying like a couple little unchanged babes, I wish they'd share some antifreeze and then go die of aids. Down on the corner, they're bleeding in the streets, blood is heavily flowing from these fake fans of the Chiefs!!
ROFL:LOL:ROFL

Perfect

stumppy
09-02-2014, 08:26 AM
I got a better bulb.

Dinny

How about MeatPeeker & The Maxipads ?

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 08:29 AM

Or Claynus and the Meatgayzers... Claynus and the Pity Party

Saccopoo
09-02-2014, 08:34 AM
I got a better bulb.

Dinny

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d06bbf567662253ac37c63a4b3053484/tumblr_n8etpescyC1r5l2jyo1_r4_400.gif

Saccopoo
09-02-2014, 08:36 AM

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/theatermove.gif

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Ladies and gentlemen.... From the fiery pits of hemorrhoid hell....Bleeding Claynus

Eleazar
09-02-2014, 08:43 AM
Meh. They are the new True Fans. Agree with us, or you aren't a fan because you don't care about the team winning championships.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 08:43 AM

That's beautiful, Cooch. It leaves me all misty and swole up like a toad. I dub thee Leiber AND Stoler.

I need you to work me up something on Dire Straits' "Money For Nothin" with the hook "I want my own (or sumpm) QB."

Then I'll need something with Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom" with chapped or chafed, whatever you can come up with will be just ducky.

And would you please be a dear and work me up something with Dave Mason's "Let It Go, Let It Flow"? There should be some good material in there.

Welcome aboard.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 08:47 AM

Or Claynus and the Meatgayzers... Claynus and the Pity Party

I was staying within the framework of bleeding vaginal flow.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 08:49 AM
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/theatermove.gif

This gif needs a "FREEBIRD!!!!" word balloon.

Dinny

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Yes, revel in the mediocrity that is KC....

LMAO

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 09:01 AM

LMAO

Says the guy with a Royals avatar!! Lmao!!
At last check we went 11-5 and made the playoffs last season. And as of 11 am EST. The current SB Champs the Seahawks, and the Chief are tied with a 0-0 record.... Let's call the season before it starts!! Now get your ass back on track with the thread. Do you want to do PR for the band??

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 09:02 AM

LMAO

You would make a great MaxiPad, but you are actually more like the florescent pink feather boa around ClayFree's neck.

You puddle like an excited puppy every time ClayFree does that Zoolander pucker. It's funny, RaisedOnRats always puddled when he did that, too.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 09:07 AM
At last check we went 11-5 and made the playoffs last season. And as of 11 am EST. The current SB Champs the Seahawks, and the Chief are tied with a 0-0 record.... Let's call the season before it starts!! Now get your ass back on track with the thread. Do you want to do PR for the band??

I would not allow him NEAR PR. I wouldn't even let the creepy fucker clean the urinals.

Dinny

stumppy
09-02-2014, 09:09 AM
I would not allow him NEAR PR. I wouldn't even let the creepy fucker clean the urinals.

Dinny

That creeper fucker probably WANTS to clean the urinals .

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-02-2014, 09:10 AM
True fan thread is true.

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 09:25 AM
True fan thread is true.

Do you not see the irony/comedy in complaining about mediocrity while repping the royals?? Stupid fan post is STUPID!! And btw I might be able to get you on as one of the horn blowers for the band. I'll talk to the boss and get back to ya. But from at least my first impression you seem to blow enough hot air to at least get a tryout...

Don't call us, we'll call you ok Horatio!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Do you not see the irony/comedy in complaining about mediocrity while repping the royals?? Stupid fan post is STUPID!! And btw I might be able to get you on as one of the horn blowers for the band. I'll talk to the boss and get back to ya. But from at least my first impression you seem to blow enough hot air to at least get a tryout...

Don't call us, we'll call you ok Horatio!!

I'm gonna' love this season.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM

I dub thee ClayFree's Pink Feather Bowa.

CFPFB has a much better rhythm than DCS/ROR.

Dinny

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM

You're an amazing fan!! Keep up the good work! Make sure you root for injuries to members of the team you claim to be a fan of. I'd def say you're one of the 58 that Immen has been in....

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-02-2014, 09:35 AM
I dub thee ClayFree's Pink Feather Bowa.

CFPFB has a much better rhythm than DCS/ROR.

Dinny

As long as he wears me Marc Bolan style...

Dinny Bossa Nova
That creeper ****er probably WANTS to clean the urinals .

An excellent qualification for the feather boa position.

Dinny

Sweet Daddy Hate
You're an amazing fan!! Keep up the good work! Make sure you root for injuries to members of the team you claim to be a fan of. I'd def say you're one of the 58 that Immen has been in....

You make a grievous assumption.

Coochie liquor
09-02-2014, 10:20 AM
You make a grievous assumption.

You're right, there's no way you're a man!! My bad!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-02-2014, 10:22 AM

LMAO

Oh Coochie, you so crazy.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Have you looked at the Dave Mason thing yet, Cooch? That thing has got to be a gold mine.

Stop feeding the boa and get me some material.

Dinny

Eleazar
09-02-2014, 10:32 AM
An excellent qualification for the feather boa position.

Dinny

Claynus Mercury has plenty of accessories around here all right

Dave Lane
09-02-2014, 10:47 AM

LMAO

This year mediocrity is a reach. Andy should win coach of the year if we reach it.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-02-2014, 10:54 AM
This year mediocrity is a reach. Andy should win coach of the year if we reach it.

You are excellent MaxiPad stock. I dub thee Lead Skinflautist.

Can you sing harmonies? 4 part is a must for a successful boy band. Girls dig boys who cry.

Dinny