PDA

View Full Version : Royals Should Bruiser stop making game threads?

Bruiser
09-07-2014, 02:08 AM
Bruiser and Royal game threads has become a major topic. Bruiser is notorious for winning when making a Royals GDT, however there has been much controversy. Bruiser is taking the first 13 votes on whether to continue Royals GDT's. If Bruiser is ousted he will no longer continue. If Bruiser is voted on to continue he will continue to provide a spark when needed. You are the voters. You control Bruiser's destiny and ultimately the Royals destiny. Please vote with caution.

*CAVEAT: You MUST either say only YES or NO in your post or it will NOT count.

Silock
09-07-2014, 02:30 AM
no

C3HIEF3S
09-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Ned Yost

Art Vader
09-07-2014, 03:55 AM
Ned Yost

:hmmm:

milkman
09-07-2014, 04:57 AM
The board's IQ continue's to drop.

Bufkin
09-07-2014, 05:09 AM
The board's IQ continue's to drop.
Quit dodging the issue and answer the question Mitt Romney.

kcchiefsus
09-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Bruiser should stop referring to himself in the third person.

milkman
09-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Quit dodging the issue and answer the question Mitt Romney.

As far as I'm concerned there is no issue.

I don't give a rat's ass one way or the other.

I don't give a rat's ass who starts game threads.

One dumbass is as good as the next.

milkman
09-07-2014, 05:13 AM
Bruiser should stop referring to himself in the third person.

I'm sure this useless dipshit hasn't learned the definition of "I".

Eleazar
09-07-2014, 05:17 AM
no

PHOG
09-07-2014, 06:33 AM
who cares? :shrug:

Gonzo
09-07-2014, 06:45 AM
Deleted your chiefs thread since one had been made.

Hootie
09-07-2014, 07:00 AM
I hate this guy

bevischief
09-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Who? And no.

cabletech94
09-07-2014, 08:00 AM
no, not to the gdt.

keep on posting though. eventually you will either be accepted or rejected. pretty sure right now you have to earn respect to deserve to the GDT.

gooooooo royals!!!!

TLO
09-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Peyton Manning.

DaFace
09-07-2014, 08:40 AM
While I don't think it matters who starts game threads, I do think it's pretty attention whorey to do it all the time. So it's less a matter of board policy as it is how much of a douche you want yourself to be.

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 08:40 AM
not only no but hell no. Hell if lonewolf don't work out I'm open to you trying your mojo on the chiefs

signed
your biggest fan

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 08:44 AM
also, you're late get the focking thread going. Quit focking with the mojo

Fansy the Famous Bard
09-07-2014, 08:54 AM
GTFO BRUISER

That means no.

Great Expectations
09-07-2014, 10:08 AM
No, as long as he lets Al whenever he wants to.

Psyko Tek
09-07-2014, 10:49 AM
While I don't think it matters who starts game threads, I do think it's pretty attention whorey to do it all the time. So it's less a matter of board policy as it is how much of a douche you want yourself to be.

he refers to himself in the third person,
so I am guessing, bro-riffic, color poppin, double down douche level

ROYC75
09-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Stop? I can't sit here and demand it because I have no rights to do such a thing.

Some members including bruiser himself seem to think they have some sort of magical mojo running through him. He doesn't, does not matter who starts it but it is annoying the way he starts them.

His style screams ATTENTION WHORE to the fullest, probably more so than any other member I can recall in the history of CP. To start threads at midnight, the day before is evidence that he is begging for attention. He is an individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation. He seek attention through inappropriate means or to an excessive degree.  

I have no clue of knowing how old he is, but his style reeks of one with childish ways.

I have nobody on ignore, even so some can be annoying at times, that's going to happen on a message board, anywhere.

I can only request that he tones it down some and acts a little more grown up in GDT's.

Bruiser
09-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Stop? I can't sit here and demand it because I have no rights to do such a thing.

Some members including bruiser himself seem to think they have some sort of magical mojo running through him. He doesn't, does not matter who starts it but it is annoying the way he starts them.

His style screams ATTENTION WHORE to the fullest, probably more so than any other member I can recall in the history of CP. To start threads at midnight, the day before is evidence that he is begging for attention. He is an individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation. He seek attention through inappropriate means or to an excessive degree.  

I have no clue of knowing how old he is, but his style reeks of one with childish ways.

I have nobody on ignore, even so some can be annoying at times, that's going to happen on a message board, anywhere.

I can only request that he tones it down some and acts a little more grown up in GDT's.

:deevee:

ROYC75
09-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Your response was delivered as expected!

Bruiser
09-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Your response was delivered as expected!

:deevee:

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 12:36 PM
bruiser wins, I can stand it because #winning

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 12:37 PM
bruiser's GDT record is better than 4-5

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm voting again - no

mikeyis4dcats.
09-07-2014, 03:25 PM
yes

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 03:48 PM
is it too soon to start tomorrow's thread?

ROYC75
09-07-2014, 03:53 PM
is it too soon to start tomorrow's thread?

Good idea, I should do this.;)

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Good idea, I should do this.;)

do you want us to win or lose?

kstater
09-07-2014, 04:00 PM

So says the guy that constantly states what the royals record is when he watches the game.

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 04:02 PM
touche

Rausch
09-07-2014, 04:06 PM
I don't think it matters.

I can say this: I'd prefer to sit down with 10 random CP posters and eat some BBQ than watch this team play for the next 15 weeks...

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 04:08 PM
I don't think it matters.

I can say this: I'd prefer to sit down with 10 random CP posters and eat some BBQ than watch this team play for the next 15 weeks...

when and where?

Dartgod
09-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Fucking attention whore.

ROYC75
09-07-2014, 04:13 PM
So says the guy that constantly states what the royals record is when he watches the game.

I've been doing that for a different reason, I bought the MLB extra innings ticket and the wife was pissed with me, saying, why, they will lose more games than they win.

I told her not only was she wrong, but they will have a winning pct while I watch them. So it's for my own records. It's not because of mojo, that I am the lucky charm, etc. I just had a belief in them this year. I was probably the only one on CP that said they would win the Central title this year out of ST. ( of which we haven't, yet )

I get to keep up with it this way and I go on line to show her often to rub it in. :Poke:

What I do has nothing do with the childish ways a GDT is started or looked upon by bruiser. If he wants to make them, I'm OK with it as long as it doesn't look or come off as childish or he is doing it for the attention.

alnorth has great GDT's, it does not mean the Royals will win. lewdog has good GDT's, it doesn't mean the Royals will win. I watch a lot of the games and currently the Royals are 30 over .500, it doesn't mean the Royals are going to win. I have just been lucky to catch the games they won. Many games early on, they lost I didn't get to watch. I haven't watched every win .
No such thing as mojo, luck,magical spells, it's the Royals winning and everything else is coincidental.

Seriously, get over yourself.

ROYC75
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
do you want us to win or lose?

This is a stupid question!

cmh6476
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
I've been doing that for a different reason, I bought the MLB extra innings ticket and the wife was pissed with me, saying, why, they will lose more games than they win.

I told not only was she wrong, but they will have a winning pct while I watch them. So it's for my own records. It's not because of mojo, that I am the lucky charm, etc.

I get to keep up with it this way and I go on line to show her often to rub it in. :Poke:

What I do has nothing do with the childish ways a GDT is started or looked upon by bruiser. If he wants to make them, I'm OK with it as long as it doesn't look or come off as childish or he is doing it for the attention.

alnorth has great GDT's, it does not mean the Royals will win. lewdog has good GDT's, it doesn't mean the Royals will win. I watch a lot of the games and currently the Royals are 30 over .500, it doesn't mean the Royals are going to win. I have just been lucky to catch the games they won. Many games early on, they lost I didn't get to watch. I haven't watched every win .
No such thing as mojo, luck,magical spells, it's the Royals winning and everything else is coincidental.

Seriously, get over yourself.

you just keep watching, and bruiser can keep starting